Boku no Hero Academia : HOPE...

By YukinaYanamoto

Yuki is the adopted daugther of the No. 1 hero due to Sir Nighteye's foresight that he saw Yuki is the suitab... More

My Past
Entrance Exam
My first day in UA
Hero training
Class representative
USJ
Battle at USJ
Deku
The UA Sports Festival
Match and battle rivals
The Promised match
Two days
Hero name
Internship
Stain vs U.A student
Hospitalize
The truth about One for All
Exam
Everyones exam
The Encounter
Two Heroes
Training camp
A Heroes duty
The Lost
Into the Extella
Rescue Operation
Izuku Midoriya
One for All
My Turn
Dorms
Radiant
Target
Cooperation
License
Secrets
Debut
UA's Big 3
Sir Nighteye
Eri
Matters draw near
Shaken Feeling
Assault
The battle between Overhaul and Yuki
Future's Hope
Continue on
Remedial
Change
The Rift to another Universe
Meeting the two One for All
Comparing the two worlds
The Hidden Truth
Within her Memories
Collision of the two Universe
Special chapter ???
Band Decision
Everyone's Effort
The Gentle Criminal
U.A's Culture Festival
Glimpse of Change
Shoto's family
My Dream with the Predecessors
Class 1-A vs Class 1-B
Valentine special
Black Whip
Knowing my new found power
My Villain Academia
The Declaration of War
The Special Abilities Liberation Army
The Origin of Tenko Shimura
Reborn
Paranormal Liberation Front
December Breaks
Christmas Break
Endeavor Agency
Shoto's Home
Come Back to Us
Secrets of the Past
The Truth Beyond the Lies
Preparations and the Awakening
Reunion part 1
Reunion Part 2
Siblings
The Damage
The Aftermath
Born from Discourage
The Vigilante
Special Chapter : Reversal Arc
A Different World
The Past World
Different Happening
The Real Target
Reign of Fear
Ally from another world
Different Destiny
Villain's Kindness
Pain
Renegade Origin
Birthday Special
Darken Origin
Liberator
Villain Debut
Watchful Eye
True Feelings
Duty of a Liberator
Operation Liberation
Liberation
Pity
Realization
Reflection
Nightmare
Waking Up from a Dream
Darken Courage
Tears
Torch of Salvation
Healing
Meaning of Courage
Yuki
Hope and Courage
Epilogue : Happiness

Darken Change

135 2 0
By YukinaYanamoto

Nights Earlier Yuki's POV

I'm at the hospital visiting Gran Torino. "I'm here, Gran Torino" I said still wearing my hood up, I had Izuku behind me and Dad, Hawks and Best Jeanist waiting outside the door.

"tell me, what did your Grandmother told you inside One for All?" Gran Torino questioned.

As I explain him everything that happen that day.

"I see, kid you are doing the same thing your Grandmother did" Gran Torino said "she left your father to be safe, now you are leaving your friends for their safety. I don't blame you..."

"Izuku Midoriya, come forward" He called.

"yes sir!" Izuku approached.

Gran Torino then hand something to Izuku my eyes widen "keep it, I want you to stay by her side" he said to him. "but sir I'm not worthy of such thing" Izuku said, "listen, Yuki might be strong and capable of herself but I can tell she's reckless enough to get herself in trouble or a life or death situation" Gran Torino mentioned.

I chuckled hearing that from him. Still as protective as ever...

Present time Izuku's POV

It has been a week ever since that night. I made a vow to protect Yuki but the looks of it, she has changed from the past run-in-missions. She's not even touching her food she's not eating properly, she kept looking down with her hood on.

"Yuki, you haven't touch your food" I worry.

She nodded and sigh "I'm alright, I don't have the apetite..." she reponded still her head down.

I couldn't take it anymore "Yuki you've been acting this way ever since I'm only gone with Endeavor for short time" I said "but when I return you are not the same person!"

Yuki didn't respond, I became angry as I pull hood up as everything went slow my eyes widen "wha..." I reacted in shock "Yuki your hair!" I pointed that it is almost complete white resembles like her brother "its all white! What happened!?"

Yuki let out a sigh once again "I'll tell you..." she said with such empty expression.

Days ago Yuki's POV.

That day we were patrolling the night at the heavy rain I heard a commotion nearby, I stop as I dash towards there to see giant mouse girl was being accused.

"HEY STOP THAT!" I yelled as I diverted the attack protecting girl as I float down"its a rainy night the tensions are high" I said calming the giant girl as I face the spook civillians "this person is not your enemy please stand down."

The civillians gritted their teeth as they ran away "if she's innocent then she should stop being innocent" as their footsteps faded away.

I turn up towards the girl "are you alright?" I asked, "I'm ok" she answer "I was late for evacuation" she explained. "this town used to be safer so I thought if I stay is should be ok, but things have gotten worst. Squeek..."

"So I thought making my way to the evacuation center... at the school... I ran away... Squeek.. but one of the casualties began to emerge... I was so scared..."

"I'm sorry... I was just so squeekin' scared-!" she sobbed.

I pick up her umbrella float up give it to her "at times like this people are scared" I comforted her "things will get back to normal soon..." I told her "I suggest you go to UA, I am certain many will help you there."

The girl nodded "thank you."

I look to see a car arriving as I turn my heels away and float "I have to go now" I said "All Might please take good care of her."

"wait Yuki!" Dad called as he hand up a bento "take this with you. You've been working a lot, its fried yakisoba" he finish.

I took it and smile "thanks Dad" I said as I float up "is Deku doing ok with Endeavor?" I asked.

"he's doing fine, but been worry about you going solo for a short while" Dad said.

"I see" I said as I turn away "see you."

As I got a perfect spot to hide it on top of a building I can see the night the building lights are off, but the street light are on as I eat listeninfgto the predecessor's meeting.

"tell me Yuki, have you master Fajin yet?" the 3rd predecessor asked.

"I'm getting used to it" I answer.

"good you are a fast learner" he said.

I look down "I just hope we can finish this soon" I mumble.

"I know what you are feeling Yuki" Grandma said "it was hard but still you have to protect them."

I nodded "yeah" I agreed.

"so right now we'll go full force fast!" the 2nd predecessor said.

"yes sir!" I responded

Ever since that night I had to be so vigilant but I let my guard down. That when I met her.

*BANG*

I stop as my communicator was destroyed, dammit it has a signal Dad would be worried and he'll be coming here soon. But I mustn't let that happen...

"we'll take you with us" a communicator is on a bullet. It was a woman's voice "follow our orders, and we'll let your limbs attached."

I stood for a while 'an assassin sent by All for One, seems like he's gonna give me hard time' I breath out 'I've faced many things in the past like these. Many tried to kidnap me for ransom for being the daugther of the Number 1 or try to kill me. So that is why I'm fully trained how to survive!'

In no second thoughts I sprint away I heard bullets coming at my way, hood thing she's not just like snipe who can use homing. But right now I know who she is...

Hawks warned me about her, the former public safety hero Lady Nagant. Her quirk Rifle is ranged at 3km which is much worst than Snipe's.

*BANG!*

Dammit she made knock out of balance, of course she is sent by All for One she'll have support! But for now I need to strategize my opponent right now!

'6TH SMOKESCREEN : FULL BURST'

As everything got covered by smoke I can tell she's gonna have a hard time knowing where I am, but if I leave the smoke she can easily find me..

"Hey 9th, it is dangerous to use too much" the 6th predecessor said.

"don't worry, I have a plan" I answer bursting more smoke.

"wait don't tell me!" the 6th realize.

I nodded as I took off my cape as I charge up blackwhip as I made it stretch out as I sprint up to the opposite direction towards Lady Nagant's position.

As I dash up the building then heard the Bang she must have hit t as I jump up I see her "as if I'm hiding!" I said as I raise hand then reach out rabbing Lady Nagant's wrist "I'll make you spill the informtion!"

Lady Nagant made eye contact "don't think you've won!" she throw me away as she her rifle.

I float up "why are you doing this?!" I shouted "you used to be a great hero!!" I look down I can't see her. She must have move somewhere.

"some people cannot see pass "Justice" that society created" Lady Nagant answered as she hide by the shadows of the buildings "people who will followed it blindly could never understand."

"Blindly?!" I repeated "Argh!" I was shotted from behind, it was just a gash but I need to be more careful.

"I'm tired" Lady Nagant answer.

"I've killed enough..."

"to help preserve this fake society of ours."

"a certain terrorist group plotting an attack."

"a hero team associated with a villain organization which had slowly gain fame and money."

"the people capable of shaking the very foundation of society."

"they were all taken care of under the order of public safety."

"there was a period when vigilantes were trusted and heralded as heroes... the country even approved their actions."

"In the end, the super power society was founded on the trust we had on those heroes."

"it was a cog in a machine assigned to preserve that trust."

"those who work on the shadows and those on the light... both were required to keep our society functioning."

"I obey... and obeyed..."

"how fragile and it makes me sick."

I snap "that wasn't how it was reported!" I mentioned "you murdered the chairman of public safetly! He was killed with an argument with a hero."

"the public safety department insisted to protect their false image" Lady Nagant responded they would never tell you their internal dispute or rebellion occured. And of course you never knew, since you are All Might's successor an innocent little girl."

"the superhero society that everyone envision and admired. Is really... weak and fragile"

"what do you think will happen if we regain it?" she questioned "history would just repeat itself, just like the same thing happened to your brother, Yuki Shimura."

I felt in shock her mentioning my name but sent me the spark of anger mentioning my brother.

"you being the new successor of symbol of hope, those heroes only showed you the bright side. And once again needed someone to shoulder the burden... you."

"even a future "All for One" has complete control.. would be far clearer than what we have now... " as she was about to shoot me right where I dazed.

I glared up covering in such large surges of energy as I look up use blackwhip towards the building as I pull myself fast passing her "I didn't know, but bit by bit I understand" I said as I float up fast then landed on top of the building "my brother is a victim of this society, he and I were raised in different sides! I understand his pain, I too have a burden to carry his pain but I didn't let that stop me!"

"it isn't just black and white... there is also a shade of gray! Anxiety and Anger are all mixed up together!"

"that is why we must extend helping hand on to each other!"

"you are being foolished! You should have just joined your brother's side!" Lady Nagant yelled "if you really cared for him don't waste his efforts fighting this society for you!"

I then notice someone from the building a person shouting "IS IT NOT DONE YET?! HURRY UP! I WANNA GO BACK TO THE BOSS..."

I was shocked "Chisaki!"

"I've kept my part of the deal! Hurry up and take me to the boss!" Chisaki screamed like he's not himself.

"hero education is one thing I hate most" Lady Nagant spoke up as she point her rifle arm towards Chisaki's postion "no matter what kind of person he is, anybody dying on you weigh on your conscience, right?"

I breath out 'I have no choice' I glare up as I swing and activate Fajin, storing everything focusing at one point. As I shot myself faster than Lady Nagant's bullet as I sped up as I save Chisaki's life pushing him away as I turn towards Lady Nagant "I'll deal with you later Chisaki" I said.

As I jump up, just one more I got to break her rifle arm. As I fire Fajin sped up as I raise my leg "Ignition Smash!!" I sped up as I slowly turn seeing Lady Nagant as I saw the shock in her eyes.

I can't just leave her like this! She is also a victim of this society but she deserve peace. I drop myself as I grab Lady Nagant's arm as I float up not letting her go "Lady Nagant I can still sense the hero in you" I said looking at her straight in her eyes "if you really were in AFO's side, you could have just killed me when you first saw me, and the bullet you shot at Chisaki the trajectory was off" I mentioned.

"I know you've seen darkness, but I will lead you back to the brightness the right one. I know you know what shines brightess!!" I shouted "fight along side us! I still believe in you! You still have a heart of a hero!!"

Slowly but with hope Lady Nagant smile "Yuki Shimura" she said my name "you're truly-..."

Our moment was short live as I got blown away as I reach my hand out with shock "NAGANT...!!"

"Now the Preview"

"Yuki wait!"

"hello Yuki Shimura, glad you could find this place."

"All for One!!"

"As you can see the place is empty, I know your feelings seeig such sight as Lady Nagant."

"tch, you bastard!!"

"I have no interest in All Might anymore."

"?!!"

"you are next, Yuki Shimura!"

"YUKI ITS A TRAP!"

"on the next chapter of My Hero Academia : Another Destiny. Darken Courage."

"Now Go Beyond! Plus Ultra!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 29 15
Izuku Midoriya is the traitor of Class 1-A. However, as with most things in his life, it's complicated. After his father left, life with his single m...
76.9K 2.4K 45
They love her they just want to stay by her side. She, well, she's just trying to got to tomorrow without problems, how will she take the great power...
370K 11.2K 47
Faltering, the villain known as Deku is struck by a mighty blow from the Number One hero, All Might. Upon awakening, he finds that he remembers nothi...
16.8K 363 29
Izuku Midoriya wants to be a hero, however he is born quirkless. But that doesn't stop him from following his passion. With help from the No 1 Hero A...