Boku no Hero Academia : HOPE...

By YukinaYanamoto

Yuki is the adopted daugther of the No. 1 hero due to Sir Nighteye's foresight that he saw Yuki is the suitab... More

My Past
Entrance Exam
My first day in UA
Hero training
Class representative
USJ
Battle at USJ
Deku
The UA Sports Festival
Match and battle rivals
The Promised match
Two days
Hero name
Internship
Stain vs U.A student
Hospitalize
The truth about One for All
Exam
Everyones exam
The Encounter
Two Heroes
Training camp
A Heroes duty
The Lost
Into the Extella
Rescue Operation
Izuku Midoriya
One for All
My Turn
Dorms
Radiant
Target
Cooperation
License
Secrets
Debut
UA's Big 3
Sir Nighteye
Eri
Matters draw near
Shaken Feeling
Assault
The battle between Overhaul and Yuki
Future's Hope
Continue on
Remedial
Change
The Rift to another Universe
Meeting the two One for All
Comparing the two worlds
The Hidden Truth
Within her Memories
Collision of the two Universe
Special chapter ???
Band Decision
Everyone's Effort
The Gentle Criminal
U.A's Culture Festival
Glimpse of Change
Shoto's family
My Dream with the Predecessors
Class 1-A vs Class 1-B
Valentine special
Black Whip
Knowing my new found power
My Villain Academia
The Declaration of War
The Special Abilities Liberation Army
The Origin of Tenko Shimura
Reborn
Paranormal Liberation Front
December Breaks
Christmas Break
Endeavor Agency
Shoto's Home
Come Back to Us
Secrets of the Past
The Truth Beyond the Lies
Preparations and the Awakening
Reunion part 1
Reunion Part 2
Siblings
The Damage
The Aftermath
Born from Discourage
The Vigilante
Special Chapter : Reversal Arc
A Different World
The Past World
Different Happening
The Real Target
Reign of Fear
Ally from another world
Different Destiny
Villain's Kindness
Pain
Renegade Origin
Birthday Special
Darken Origin
Liberator
Villain Debut
Watchful Eye
True Feelings
Duty of a Liberator
Operation Liberation
Liberation
Pity
Realization
Reflection
Nightmare
Darken Change
Darken Courage
Tears
Torch of Salvation
Healing
Meaning of Courage
Yuki
Hope and Courage
Epilogue : Happiness

Waking Up from a Dream

177 2 0
By YukinaYanamoto

Renegade/Yuki's POV

I am now staring at my brother who is now inside my mind "Tenko-nii... is that you?" I asked assuring he is not some kind of illusion made by my mind.

Tenko smiled "no, I am real!" he said "right now I am here!" he said as he approach me "it is not a hero's job to be there for his sister!" he then stop as knelt down in front of me "after all, it is a job of a big brother to protect his little sister."

My eyes widen as I look at him as I felt teary all of a sudden hearing that from him for such a long time.

"Tenko, you do know what cause your sister to be a villain in the first place right?" Master said.

All of a sudden binds restrainted All for One "Shut your mouth!" Yuki said as behind her there were eight people and one of them was "Grandma?" I called.

Grandma smiled "see what I told you" she said "I knew you'll meet them."

I remember what she said back then...

"I know you'll meet someone..."

"someone who can finally wake you up in this nightmare..."

"someone who will support you...

"and someone who will protect you, Yuki..."

I felt all my tears fall down "yes... and I already met them" I said as I felt so relieve... those people who open my eyes from this nightmare. Yuki... my counterpart... Shoto... my best friend... Tenko... my big brother...

I look down feeling my tears 'thank you!'

"You are all ghost of the past, don't listen to these corpses" All for One shouted.

I glare up "Don't tell me what to do!" I shouted. As I stood up seeing All for One's exression of fear as I step up "whats the matter? Can't control me anymore?"

"that's because this is my mind and my own person!"

"all those times I ran away and push the people who cared about me out of my foolish goals! You don't get to control me anymore because I will set my heart ablaze!"

"RENEGADE!!" All for One screamed.

"SILENCE! That is not my name!" I said as I out my palm on my chest "I am Yuki! I am Yuki Shimura! And I will banish you from my mind!" I shouted.

"I am a part of All for One, you cannot banish me" All for One said.

Yuki steps up "unless you forgot, this is Yuki's domain" she reminded "she can do whatever she wants you are just trespassing."

"and that is why I shall take over your authority as All for One" I said "that means changing my world for the better without you!"

All for One step back "don't be foolish! It will also repeat all over again!" he pointed "no matter how much you change it, it will happen all over again that's because its human nature! Some people will also step in your way!"

"I am proof that her words will live on!" Yuki steps up as she was beside me "her world will live on! Despite her being a villain who have changed for the better! I believe in her and I will believe in myself!"

Yuki then hold my left hand then gave me a confident smile "lets finish this" she said. I got surprised but I smile then nodded "yeah!"

"and we will be here for yaa kiddo!"

The Predecessors said supporting us. I see Grandma's smile I couldn't help but be happy and relief that I'm not alone in this.

I look up to see All for One broke out of his restraints "I gues I just have to eliminate you and continue my work!" he shouted.

Yuki and I look up as she and I raise our palm Yuki at left palm and I on the right "ONE FOR ALL MAXED PERCENT!!" her hand the power of One for All is focusing on the her palm, so I focus mine on my right palm "COMBINATION!" I focus both two power "COMBINE ALL FOR ONE - ONE FOR ALL!!" I shouted.

All for One raise his arm as his hand let out black smog about to consume us both. The predecessors raise their hand as they supported us "NOW YUKI!!" they shouted.

With our power and existence combine you and I are stronger "ALL FOR ONE - ONE FOR ALL!!" with our power combine we use it to blast and incinerate All for One's existence to banish him.

We heard his struggles as Yuki and I push him back as she and I synch as we both step up use everything we've got. "YOU'RE MAKING A BIG MISTAKE YUKI...!!"

Yuki and I both scream as we overload our power, wiping All for One's existence as his image was erased from my domain.

As everything settle downs our surrounding went in peace the predecessors approach us especially Grandma who gave Yuki a pat on the shoulder "I knew it someone will save you" she said as she glance at me.

My lip flatten "Grandma I'm sorry! I'm so sorry everyone!" I apologized bowing my head down, as I felt a hand on my head I raise up to see Grandma smiling "its alright, its not your fault" she said then beside her was "isn't that right, Toshinori?" she asked. All Might nodded with such calm smile "its alright, I always believe in your Grandmother's words. She had faith that you are a good person."

Tenko then approach grandma "its nice to finally meet you, Grandma" she smiled. Grandma was surprised but she smiled "its nice to meet you too, I'm glad you and Yuki have hope to each other" she said.

All of a sudden I saw them fade "looks like it is time for us to go" the first predecessor said as he then approach me "what will you do with One for All?" he asked. I look at my palm as I smile as I face him "I will return it to its rightful successor" I answer. I saw him smile "you know, it would be fine since you are the new All for One" he said "you would do great things in the future."

"Yuki, please tell Young Midoriya to stand up and keep going" All Might said I nodded promising him as soon as they faded they all smiled as they finally have rest in peace the last one who faded was Grandma she smiled looking at me "always smile Yuki" she said as she faded away.

As everything went bright we all return to our physical bodies. I open my eyes as I felt a warm embrace around me as I recall my senses black hair "hmm..." I groan feeling a bit shaky "Yuki?" that voice. As we pull away from the embrace I look up "Tenko-nii?" I call his name as I saw his expression of relief as he smile "its really you, welcome back" he said.

As he said those my tears flooded as I couldn't suppress my feelings anymore as I hugged him tight and cried out "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" I said "I... I pushed you away... I hurt you... I'm so sorry..!" I sobbed.

"shh... it's alright. I don't blame you" Tenko-nii said as he brush his hand on my hair "I'm glad its really you."

Tenko's POV
My sister's cries are genuine how much he longed for me to save her, all those times she was trapped in the dark, and how much pain she suffered and the scars she bare.

"It's alright now Yuki. Nobody is going to hurt you anymore," I comforted her with a hug as then felt her tears "Onii-chan will never leave you."

Come to think of it this all happened because I left her alone and never did noticed how she felt being tormented, and those times how much she started to resent society. That the point I lost her, this time my little sister is safe now.

Yuki's POV

"looks like they have finally reunited, eh Yuki?" Izuku said but I couldn't respond back "Yuki?"

I felt my tears falling down seeing the two siblings finally reunited my hood fell down as my hair was shown a bit of white "ufu yeah" I said feeling a bit jealous but happy wishing I could also feel that moment.

I turn to my side "hey Todoroki, take good care of her" I said. He nodded "I will" he answer...

I look up seeing such sight that would make me jealous, being with your sibling again. I chuckled "such a sight for sore eyes" I said feelings my tears fall down I look my side the crack of the wall the sun has risen.

I smile "a new beginning" I said.

Izuku's communicator beeped as he answer it "hm.. hm.. I see. We'll be out soon" he ended the call as he approach "Yuki, its your classmates they seemed persistent to look for you" he said.

I smile knowing they won't give up till I came to my senses "I gues we have no choice-"

All of a sudden a portal appeared few in front of us.

Renegade/Yuki's POV

"it must be Chisaki!" Eri said "its already the 5th day."

"wait you mean the liberation base has been infiltrated" Shoto said.

"Chisaki and I planned to rescue back Big Sis" Eri said.

"I see, but before we go there are things I need to do" I said as I approach up "Midoriya, give me your hand" I said with such sincere tone. Midoriya was scared but he extend his arm I grab his hand as I breath out everything around us swirl in energy as I use All for One as return whats rightfully his as everything went down I look at him "Midoriya, All Might said to stand up and keep going" I told him the message.

I then approach Shoto as I took his hand giving him back his quirk "ufu, I gues you can protect me now" I mumble but then Shoto hugged me "and I will always protect you" he said.

I smile as all of a sudden I felt weak as Shoto catches me "are you alright?!" he worried. "I.. I'm fine, returning your quirks just took some of my energy" I said.

Yuki steps up "we have to go, my classmates are getting close. If they find me, my mission is over" she said. I smile "and I'm sure the Shoto in your world is gonna give you a talking" I humor.

Yuki chuckled "yeah" she agrees "I gues you have peace, I still have to fight for mine" she said.

Tenko-nii approached her he smiled then hugged her hearing Yuki gasped in surprise "I know I'm not your Tenko-nii, but I will do this in his place" he said. I saw Yuki's tears falling down as she hugged him tight and I can tell she have always wanted this kind of moment "don't worry, I know you'll save him soon" he said "you helped me save my Yuki, you gave me that encouragement. I gues the name do stands for the both of you."

Yuki pulled away as she wipe her tears with her sleeve "you all need to go, your world needs you" she said. I approach her "Yuki, thank you for waking me up" I thanked her, she smiled "I'm glad that there is a world where Tenko and you would be together as siblings" she said.

I know what she's feeling, but I know she will save his brother. I walk back to Tenko as Eri followed me "come on you idiots its going to close!" Bakugou yelled.

Yuki's POV

I watched them leave as they cross back to their world, Yuki be happy. You gave me the more reason why I wanted to save him, to save my brother.

As the portal closes I saw her smile back at me and that was the last time I saw that other self of mine having her peace.

I heard foot steps running behind me "Yuki they're here!" Izuku said.

I sigh "you go ahead and pack our things, I'll catch up with you" I said.

Izuku nodded as he went through the crack at the wall where the sun shines. I smiled as I look down at my palm "I gues I'm getting close" I said as I close my palm furrowing my brows "All for One, just get ready I will defeat you."

As I heard running foot steps behind me they all stop few feet away from me. Knowing by their looks they seemed worried.

"Yuki?" Shoto called.

"fufu~" I chuckle "I gues my mission here is over" I said as I float.

"Yuki don't go!" Shoto ran towards me as he grab my wrist. My hood was on but was blown out as I smile looking at him "it'll be over soon, I saw the more reason I must live on" I said confidently with sincere eyes "don'y worry Shoto, what you saw days ago was real."

"and I'll make sure that destiny doesn't happen."

"what are you talking about Yuki?! We are here to take you home!" Shoto shouted.

I smile as I activate the smoke screen pulling my hand back "don't worry, I will save the future. Just please don't look for me" I said as I escape.

Shoto's POV

"YUKI! YUKI DON'T GO" I shouted.

As the smoke clears out the sun light shine down and she's already gone. I grip my palm 'of course I know what you are fighting, I saw you badly injured yet you push yourself to keep fighting!'

'just let us help! We don't want you carrying the burden alone!'

Another World Renegade's POV

As soon as we cross over I look up to see Chisaki waiting for us, his eyes look shock to see me with my brother.

I approach him "Chisaki, I'm sorry for everything you've been through" I apologized as I avert eye contact "I've already woke up from my nightmares, I finally realize changing the world doesn't need violence."

Chisaki closes his eyes "I understand, that is why I shall take that burden" he said. I shot up "Chisaki if you do that all the blames will be turn to you!" I said.

"Its alright, Renegade has already fallen. Yuki Shimura has been saved" Chisaki said with such sincerity "you gave me a purpose, I've done things in your place. It will be better you live your life to the fullest."

I look back to see the remaining heroes came as Chisaki approach them as he show his hands "take me, I devise the Order of Liberation. Renegade is dead so there is no need to use violence, I surrender" he said.

I watched them took Chisaki away "Chisaki... you idiot..." I look down covering my whimpers.

Chisaki's POV

I look back I can see she's crying, please don't cry you gave me purpose to protect you all those times. You never lied about your promises and even change my ways.

I glance at Eri as I lip sign "take good care of her for me" I said.

Eri smiled her tears formed.

I smiled as I was being arrested, its alright I'm already contented.

Half a Year later Tenko's POV.

I has been so long, the world is finally at peace without tyranny. UA has been established and rebuilt, due to Overhaul capture he told everything the information of All for One's subordinates all over the globe and was completely stopped and hunted down.

Toya Todoroki establish back his father's agency and made sure no corruption happen again, Izuku Midoriya was hired immediatley to run Might Tower and I can tell he'll be the future symbol of hope along with his friends who helped him. The staff who retired early came back and taught the new generations new lessons and ways of heroism. As for Shoto he visits and help Yuki clear her mind from the past, his comfort is enough to be there for my sister.

Today is December 25th I visited my family home. I'm not wearing my hero costume since its Christmas its a family day. I press the doorbell and few seconds later the door open and it was Hana who answer the door.

"Tenko! Is it really you?!" Hana got surprised.

I chuckled "its me sis, I'm home" I said.

Hana pulled me inside as I took off my coat then hang it aside, take off my shoes wear slippers as I enter inside towards the living room seeing my parents, my grandparents so healthy gathering at the sofa.

"Tenko!" Mom ran as she hugged me tight "I missed you so much." I smiled hugging her back "its alright Mom, I'm home I'm not going anywhere."

I didn't told them about my dangerous missions, I just told them how was I from the past 3 years. A perfect family moment, but there is still someone missing.

*DING DONG*

I stood up "I'll get it, I invited someone today" I said.

"oh~ is it a girl?" Hana teased "is it about time you get a girlfriend?"

I chuckled "no, but this is someone you guys know" I said seeing the confusion in their faces as I walk towards the door.

As I open door I know who it is as I open it then smile "I knew you could make it" I said taking off her coat I saw the look in her eyes "hey are you alright?"

"ehehe, I'm fine just nervous and excited" she said "I've been watching them from a far, now I'll be facing them."

I smiled as I pat her shoulder its alright "they've missed you" I said.

I went by the living room first as I stood aside looking at her as my family look at the door way "come on, you can do it" I said.

As foot steps came in she shown herself in front of our family for the first time in years as she smiled my little sister Yuki "I'm home everyone."

Mom stood up as she approached Yuki, tears roll down from her eyes she hugged Yuki very tight "Yuki... my baby girl! Is it really you?!" she cried caressing Yuki's left cheek.

Yuki smiled getting teary "ehaha.... yes Mom, its me" she answer "I'm home."

My whole family stood up as well as Dad who walk and hugged my little sister "Yuki... I'm so sorry... I've said discouraging things to you..." he apologized.

Yuki smile calmly "its alright Dad, I'm here now" she said. Hana smiled as she join as well as my Grandparents. I thought about it Yuki from another world, I thank you for reuniting me with my family.

World 1 current time. Yuki's POV.

I breath out "how bad is it?" I asked Izuku.

"Come on Yuki you need some rest, your hair is turning white since your restore is draining your stamina" Izuku said "I know you found more reasonto fight, but you need rest. If this continues it can also kill you..."

I chuckled "ehehe, alright" I said as I sigh "don't worry that peace will come soon" I said confidently.

"you kids ok?" I look up to see All might my Dad.

I smiled as I hugged him tight "hey hey its not like I've been gone for so long" he said, I hugged him "no. Its just that I found the more reason to continue on" I said.

Dad pull out "Hawks told me everything, as well as Young Midoriya" he said. "ehehe... sorry Yuki he kept worrying about you" Izuku nervously said.

"your hair!" Dad pointed.

I pull my hood up "never mind that, I use my strength to save people" I said as I look up as it started pouring down as the rain fell on us "but the real danger awaits, and I will be the one finishing this once and for all!"

At that day after facing the strongest villain from another world I decided to become much more serious. Now that I know the power combined of One for All and All for One, it is a dangerous power to be fallen to the hands of the villains. Yuki of that world change and became the rightful owner of All for One, I trust she can change her world.

So that is why...

"I shall live up for the future"

Yuki Shimura and Izuki Midoriya will return in the next Chapter.

Reverse Dimension Yuki/Renegade's POV

I'm sitting by the window of my room watching the December snow fall the chills on my skin and the stars shining. I breath out seeing my breath because of the cold winter solstice.

"I'm home now, yet..."

When I first enter the rift that wasn't only thing I've experienced, I've seen countless possibilities, countless destinies and many different worlds.

"Yuki?" Tenko was standing by the door "is everything alright?" he asked.

I turn to him seeing concern in his eyes but I just smile calmly and confidently 'why would I worry the other worlds? I have my peace' I said in my thoughts 'after all.... The Yuki in those worlds made their world live in peace.'

I just nodded and smile "HM! I'm fine Tenko-nii"

Tenko smiled "I'm glad that you are finally home Yuki." He said "call me if you need anything!" then he grabs the doorknob.

I smile calmly "sure Tenko-nii, I'll call you if I need any" I ensure. Tenko left with a smile as the door closes and it became dark inside my own room, the only light that shine is moon shining by the window that I am standing.

"Ufu. How long have you been standing there?" I questioned.

A figured shadow loomed behind the door of my room but never move an inch I can tell from her lip she is serious "I've been here for a week now, learning you activated that Rift that separated me from my world" the girl talks and she's wearing red flat top shield Shades that cover her eyes and a black business suit, black shoes, and her left hand is wearing a black gauntlet.

I sigh hearing the similar voice but then I read her mind "Yuko? Is that your codename? It suits you quite well. A perfect name for someone superior" I grin knowing who she is "befitting for someone who is working for the League of Villains and the Oblivion Army, isn't that right... Yuko Shigaraki..."

"or should I call you?... Yuki Shimura or Yuki Midoriya?"

She finally steps out of the shadow into the moon light "Renegade. Former Villain and Leader of the Liberation, also Yuki Shimura of this world" she knew me then grin lift her right hand "I am not here to cause any feuds or invading this world, I only wish to return to my world."

I curl my lip felt a shadow covered my face but I brush it off "you mean the world different from mine? Miss Midoriya?" I called her.

"just how do you even know my identity?! And I'm not married-" She pointed.

I grinned a laugh "I know everything, I can read your memories. Also I've seen your future inside the rift" I said "unless you forgot, I am the new All for One" I reminded "means I hold various quirks. In your world you loved him, ever since the two of you met..."

"you were never ceased to be amaze by his actions."

I chuckle "I guessed I can't tell you your future, but I can help you. If you can help in exchange" I said.

"what is it you want me to do?" Yuko asked.

"free my two subordinates, Lady Nagant and Overhaul" I bargain "and with that I will help you in return."

"deal" Yuko agreed fast as then she snap her fingers.

I then use warp to teleport Lady Nagant, Overhaul and Eri here.

"Y-Yuki?!"

"Big Sis!?"

"hey you guys, never thought I would see you guys again" I grin as then approach them open my cabinet and changed into my Renegade hoodie "Now my loyal comrades, shall we take in for a new mission."

And with that we will have our next mission to another world.

Upcoming Stories will soon be revealed in the future.

Hey Readers

Know there will be another story of Yuki Shimura x Villain Deku titled My Hero Academia : Altered Destiny, it may be some stories skipped but it is mostly focused on Yuki and Deku. As you all know there exist Villain Deku one of the most terifying villains on the League who established the Oblivion Army along side with Yuko Shigaraki.

You will all know in the future in another story.

"come Izuku lets play Hero!"

"Yuki wait!"

"Kacchan is being mean again"

'all those time I was being be-littled all because I was quirkless.'

"You damn nerd!"

"what are the heroes doing!? Save her!!"

"please help..."

"Yuki is in danger!"

'Yuki is my light and hope all those years she protected me...'

"target sighted."

"what do you want with her? Why try to kill Yuki Shimura?"

'then the time came I have to protect her in the shadows of society.'

My Hero Academia : Altered Destiny.

"Yuki, I will protect you. I won't let the heroes give you the blame..."

"Izuku, please take good care of me."

Release at May 31 2022.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 11.2K 47
Faltering, the villain known as Deku is struck by a mighty blow from the Number One hero, All Might. Upon awakening, he finds that he remembers nothi...
5.3K 158 11
Izuku Midoriya is a hero in training and the successor of The Symbol of Peace, All Might. Although he has many friends and teachers that he cares abo...
772 29 19
Original story here! https://www.wattpad.com/story/285167786-evanescent Izuku Midoriya had always been quirkless. But he badly wanted to be a hero an...
22K 800 23
Out of the 80% percent of Earth's population, why was Izuku Midoriya was part of the 20% who didn't get a quirk? After all, you can't be a hero with...