Boku no Hero Academia : HOPE...

By YukinaYanamoto

Yuki is the adopted daugther of the No. 1 hero due to Sir Nighteye's foresight that he saw Yuki is the suitab... More

My Past
Entrance Exam
My first day in UA
Hero training
Class representative
USJ
Battle at USJ
Deku
The UA Sports Festival
Match and battle rivals
The Promised match
Two days
Hero name
Internship
Stain vs U.A student
Hospitalize
The truth about One for All
Exam
Everyones exam
The Encounter
Two Heroes
Training camp
A Heroes duty
The Lost
Into the Extella
Rescue Operation
Izuku Midoriya
One for All
My Turn
Dorms
Radiant
Target
Cooperation
License
Secrets
Debut
UA's Big 3
Sir Nighteye
Eri
Matters draw near
Shaken Feeling
Assault
The battle between Overhaul and Yuki
Future's Hope
Continue on
Remedial
Change
The Rift to another Universe
Meeting the two One for All
Comparing the two worlds
The Hidden Truth
Within her Memories
Collision of the two Universe
Special chapter ???
Band Decision
Everyone's Effort
The Gentle Criminal
U.A's Culture Festival
Glimpse of Change
Shoto's family
My Dream with the Predecessors
Class 1-A vs Class 1-B
Valentine special
Black Whip
Knowing my new found power
My Villain Academia
The Declaration of War
The Special Abilities Liberation Army
The Origin of Tenko Shimura
Reborn
Paranormal Liberation Front
December Breaks
Christmas Break
Endeavor Agency
Shoto's Home
Come Back to Us
Secrets of the Past
The Truth Beyond the Lies
Preparations and the Awakening
Reunion part 1
Reunion Part 2
Siblings
The Damage
The Aftermath
Born from Discourage
The Vigilante
Special Chapter : Reversal Arc
A Different World
The Past World
Different Happening
The Real Target
Reign of Fear
Ally from another world
Different Destiny
Villain's Kindness
Pain
Renegade Origin
Birthday Special
Darken Origin
Liberator
Villain Debut
Watchful Eye
True Feelings
Duty of a Liberator
Operation Liberation
Liberation
Pity
Reflection
Nightmare
Waking Up from a Dream
Darken Change
Darken Courage
Tears
Torch of Salvation
Healing
Meaning of Courage
Yuki
Hope and Courage
Epilogue : Happiness

Realization

92 1 0
By YukinaYanamoto

Renegade's POV

I tighten my lip as I look down "since when?" I asked "since when did you suspect it was me?" I questioned.

"ever since Shoto has been having nightmares about you" Toya answered "about that day you stole his quirk."

I look down as I felt Toya pulled my hood "why Yuki?" he asked.

I sigh "that day you people presume I was dead, the heroes who said they said save the day... they were the ones who set that villain and since I witness their plan I was a thorn so they tried to eliminate me" I answer.

"so tell me, Toya..."

"who are the real villains or heroes? Who are the real victim of this world?" I questioned "the heroes I met tried to murder me, the villain who your so called hero of peace murdered the one who saved my life."

"I may have reform society, yet you heroes still fight against me. I did promise those who surrender their lives will be normal and ensure their safety."

"I defied you and as well your brother" Toya mentioned.

"I will never hurt you or Tenko-nii" I answer "I just want you all to stop and make this world a better place, where no one has to suffer on hero society."

"I never touched your families even tho you all still go against me."

"While you take the fall and everyone call you a monster?" Toya just smiled just like in the past "Yuki, I know deep inside you want to be free from everything that has been shackle you for so long. You are drowning in despair and anger." he said "if your brother were to know you're alive, he wouldn't stop until you wake up."

I look down on myself 'am I really that trap?' I questioned myself in my thoughts 'are those feelings of mine really that pitiful? All those times I see it so dark and lonely' I tighten my grip "I... GUH-!" all of sudden my migraines have triggered again.

"Yuki, whats happening?!" Toya worried.

No one will save you.

Don't trust them.

They are all liars.

I heard those voices again as I use Restore to calm my head as a catch my breath from the pain "I've been having migraines ever since I took over this society" I said as I turn to Toya "wait Toya" I called.

"hm?"

I breath out "why didn't you kill me?" I questioned "you had the chance. You could have finish everything then you are the hero who saved humanity from a tyrant, why?" I asked.

Toya grinned "because I know its still you, how can I tell?" he chuckled "if you really were a villain, you could left me to die, so that's why I know Yuki Shimura is still in there."

I grip my chest 'am I still her?'

*WHIR!! WHIR!!*

I stood up from my seat hearing the alarms blaring, I press my communicator "Chisaki! Whats going on?!" I questioned.

The communicator static "The barriers have been destroyed! Heroes are coming this way!" Chisaki shouted, I grit my teeth in anger "dammit! I'll take care of th-" All of a sudden I fell on my knees feeling a bit dizzy "Renegade, your vitals are weakened you use too much of your Restore to heal that hero" Chisaki reported.

I cane myself up pressing the communicator "I'm fine... I can still fight..." I answer him. I felt arms helping me stand I look up to see Toya is helping me "Go" he said "you must escape."

"wait, you're letting me?! Toya!" I said being shocked.

Toya just smiled "Yuki, he'll save you soon" he said "now go!"

I became confuse as back out away from him as I started sprinting. Just why?! Why Toya?! Why help me?! After all I did to you all, why?!

I shake my head my tears falling 'why Toya?! You're being such a fool' I thought as I wipe my tears. I look up to see Eri running towards me.

"Big Sis!" Eri called as I slow down hugging her "whats happening?!" she got scared.

"I'm here, everything is gonna be alright" I calm her down.

I took her hand as we ran towards the halls as we enter the cross corridor we met up with Chisaki I felt relief "Chisaki!" I called.

We stop "Renegade, Kurogiri has been captured" he reported "the heroes got to him first."

I gritted in anger "Are there any other escape routes?!" I asked. "there is one, the Bridge project. We can use it to travel another branch" Chisaki answered "but its still a prototype."

"I'll hold them off while you and Eri escape" I said.

"No! You're in no condition to fight" Chisaki oppose "if you fought them you'll end up being captured too! If you fall everything we work for will be in vain!"

"even if I use my quirk on you, it might be dangerous" Eri said.

I tighten my lip "we had no choice, lets go!"

We ran and ran towards the halls as reached the grand hall with many stairs and ways to go to "this way!" Chisaki lead.

*BANG!! BANG!!*

We stop to hear explosions coming by the metal door of grand hall. Everythig went blowing as the doors went flying as the doors were about to crush us I use my metal manipulation to stop it as I out it down with a loud tumbling thud.

We look up heard a grunt as we saw a body being thrown at the stairs, we look closely "Lady Nagant!" I called her seeing her badly injured.

She groans "Renegade... you must... escape..." she said groaning in pain, she full of bruises and burnts. I don't have enough stamina to heal her, I pull my mask up I approach her and kneel down as I was about to touch her she stop me by grabbing my wrist "go..." she said "if you heal me... they'll capture you... you must go..."

I grit my teeth, as notice Chisaki talking to Eri then approach me "Renegade, take Eri and go!" he said.

I shot up "I won't leave you two here!" I argue.

"there they are!" we heard voices then came out Sazanka and the rest of the heroes "Renegade! We won't let you escape!" he shouted.

Chisaki furrowed his brows as he step up "I won't let you get close to her" he said as he turn to me "Go!"

I pull my hood down as I took Eri's hand lookig down as we ran, I pull Eri up carrying her as I use One for All fasten our escape.

Chisaki's POV

I saw her escape, I smiled. If she was able to escape and live a life far away from these heroes I would be glad if that happens.

Walk up then stood tall "there may be many of you but I will buy time for her to escape" I said.

Sazanka steps up "why are you protecting her?!" he questioned.

I furrow my eyes "because her ideals are for the good of everyone" I answer "she did a lot for us outcast and raise this society into a better place!"

"Renegade's rules are genocidal! She murdered thousands" Sazanka responded.

"don't talk to her like that!" I shouted in anger "you all don't know what she been through!!" I out my hand down as I raise the spikes on the floor.

Renegade's POV

I kept running carrying Eri I stop when I felt a rumble around the halls. I felt my guilt leaving Chisaki but I continue running and running for Eri and I sakes.

"Big Sis!"

I look up to see a falling beam I raise my hand stopping it from falling as I let it go continue running.

'Chisaki please be alright!'

All those times you did everything to keep me safe and my ideals running. You were a great friend, I saw it the moment we met. Your loyalty is absolute and followed me in any mission, order and every decision I made.

But please don't kill yourself for me!

Chisaki's POV

As the dust clears I jump back to see Sazanka disintegrated the wave, I furrow my eyes as I gotten serious. I dodge that Bakugou kid and that hardening one as I jump back.

But then I got touched by Uravity as I float up then drop with a thud. I land my hand on the floor sending another wave, Sazanka caught the wave with his disintegration then ran towards me "Iida, anyone! Help me!" he shouted grabbing both of my arms.

I gritted my teeth as I flail escaping left arm touch the floor as I madenthe wall scatter them all. I stood straight catching my breath...

Everything is in shambles, her work I can't let her suffer again. She gave me a chance to rise up from despair 'Renegade what am I to you?' I asked her once that question years ago, because I wasn't sure if she'll just dispose me just like the pawns she use 'hmm... are you worried?' she chuckled but then she took a deep breath and calmly lip smile 'you're valuable friend' she answer.

'a great comrade... a great partner in crime... and my most trusted ally.'

'you're different from the others. Unlike the pawns I use and just dispose they only do it for rampage and reckless useless goals to change this world.'

'when I saw the look in your eyes at first, I knew you were different. And Eri should have let you die that day at the rain.'

She became curious 'hey Chisaki, what do you think of me then?' she asked.

I close my eyes then blink open as everything in my focus and present time every reason and motivation I had to this day. 'Renegade.. No... Yuki' I called her name 'you're a great great leader, a kind person even if you're villain. I can still see a part of humanity in you giving us outcast a chance.'

'no matter how strong you are! You're doing it for our sake!'

'so this time...'

'let me play my part of being your trusted friend!'

"you're making a big mistake, Sazanka!" I yelled as open my arms widely "this world... will be cleansed. Heroes are its desease!"

"that is something Renegade wanted! This world still needs heroes who protected the people!" Sazanka answer back "this is nothing but her goal! The people still needs hope!"

"hope?! You all don't know what Renegade been through!" I shouted blasting a wave of fissure "she founded us the outcast of society! She gave us a chance and even corrected this world's order!"

"unless you've forgot! Heroes murdered innocents who get in the way of their glory! They manufacture and fabricate their fame!"

"and that's what exactly Renegade hated in this world!"

In my anger for them insulting Renegade I let my guard down from behind, I forgot Midoriya he rush up and grab both of my arms "I got him!" he shouted.

I struggle "get your dirty hands of me!" I shouted, but I then I felt they hit my nape as I start to black out. My eyes getting heavy my breathing is slower "Renegade..." I mumble "be... free..." in my last of my thoughts I blacked out.

Yuki... please be free... from this world...

Renegade's POV

I stop for a while opening the vent seeing Eri's concern face as I pull out the vent shaft "alright Eri, you go first" I said.

"what about you Big Sis?" she worries.

I smiled caressing her left cheek "don't worry, I'll come back" I assure "the bridge might be dangerous, you must escape through here and find the exit towards outside."

Eri hugged me tight "I don't want to leave you!" she cried. I wipe her tears "hey.. hey! Like I said I'll come back" I said "I never break promises" I smiled.

I hug her then kiss her forehead "now go!" I said as Eri enter the shaft as I out back closing it.

"there she is!" I heard Bakugou's voice.

I glance one more time as I ran away and smile 'I promise Eri, I will come back.' I stood up and sprint towards the lab, as I got there fast I went towards the controls then activate the machine.

"you have knowhere to go Renegade!" I heard Sazanka's voice from behind.

I sigh as I put up my villain expression chuckling then slowly put my palm on my face starts cackling my voice muffle from my cyber mask "HAHAHAHA...! Knowhere?!" I repeated my black hoodie started to billow.

The whirring sounds and a light flickers on the center as its sparks largens. The energy spikes are rising its activating...

Running footsteps follow behind "Sazanka Senpai!" I saw to see Midoriya and his friends has followed seeing the scene.

Dammit, it will take some time for he teleporter to activate I need to buy time. The mask...

"Senpai whats happening?!" Midoriya questioned seeing the sparks.

"Grr come on you idiots we need to stop her!" Bakugou yelled as he charge "argh...!!" as his explosions have gotten close everything went slow I raise my hand then use my air blast, blasting away Bakugou towards the wall.

Dammit using my quirk even weakens me, my recovery is pretty slow since I use Restore to save Toya.

"Kacchan!" Midoriya rush towards him.

"what the?!" Jirou mumble as she blast her sounds.

But I gues I have no choice but to reveal myself to buy sometime. Fighting here might cause damage to the machine. I breath out opening my lips...

"oh brother, I really thought you were different from the other heroes. But I was wrong, you're so ignorant!"

"wait, you just called me..." Tenko-nii shook his head "WHO ARE YOU?!" He finally questioned.

I turn my heels towards the heroes, I glared at them but giving them a smile as my hoodie was blown back as in just with one blink I blasted my radio waves making Kyoka Jirou blasted back same as the rest of them heroes. "Its time" I reach behind the back of my mask as taking it off making grinned.

As I look up seeing the shock in my brother's face "it can't be..." he said with such shock in his eyes "why...?"

"YUKI?!"

I had no choice but to use this as a distraction, after all even if they found out many won't forgive me because I'm a villain. But my anger amongs those heroes rises destroying my work reviving hero society plague this world with their egoistic selves.

I just grinning ear to ear while running my right palm across my face "why...?" she repeated "fufu..." I giggle very scary "Heroes did this to me..." I answer "the disgusting truth did this to me...!!" I then turn towards the whirring machine "and now.."

"I shall fulfill All for One's legacy!"

Tenko-nii step up wave his hand out "stop this! This isn't you! You're not like this!" He shouted.

All those times Father always say Heroes would hurt their families, but instead the heroes hurt the innocent to gain fame. Those are the disgusting lesson I learn is to not trust anyone who wanted nothing but fame!

"oh, Father was right... and he was always right..." I remember my Father's words "but I've learn the truth of Heroes dark and corrupted society. If it wasn't for All for One, I wouldn't be alive today! And now... my purpose, is to purged... this corrupted hero society!"

"I shall destroy it! Just like how I killed their symbol of hope!"

"All Might killed All for One..."

"before All for One died he pass me his legacy and his quirk..." I sense someone is about to sneak around me I then raise her hands as it tranform into spikes and some sparks onto it, glared at the wall then fire my air blast.

"Ugh..." it was Froppy who just to the metal floor.

"stop this!" Tenko yelled.

"fufu, stop me if you can Hero" I glared out with a smile while putting my mask back on. Is this the feeling of excitement? Seeing them in despair knowing the girl they once knew who was once kind and gentle became a victim of hero society and reborn as a villain.

I turn my heels away towards the teleporter seems like its already charged as i raise left hand "ciao ciao heroes..." I started walking towards the machine as I step up in silence air I said "sayonara Onii-chan" with a grin.

At that time I wasn't so sure it would work, but the prototype failed before I fell to another world. I saw many things and many possibilities that had happen...

"Yuki!" a man called

"Dad!" a familiar voice cried seeing a dead body.

"leave UA... become who you are and what you want to do" a familiar green hair standing in front of a girl "Society killed your father with its injustice system!"

I kept passing by many possibilities of myselves and its future.

Then there's this black-indigo haired boy "it was you! You lied to me!" He shouted at Bakugou while Midoriya wearing a suit just stood silently "you remember? I wasn't there that night to protect you and your mother Mikumo" he said "it was Dynamight and his whole gang of heroes who sent your mother to a coma."

"Yuki was a threat to society!" Todoroki said "and she killed hundreds!"

"She may be a villain. But she's a kind wife and mother and you heroes took those 10 years away from me and my son!" Deku said in anger but then he calm down "Mikumo saved his mother, and this time I won't let you heroes take my family again!"

The scene change to another world.

"hey Yuki-kun" a brown haired guy called.

"what is it Uraraka?" a tall black hair guy wearing a UA gear pulling his punches "if its about advice about girls I'm not good at it."

"come on, you have a girlfriend!" the guy pouted "isn't Todoroki the ice queen type who fell for a summer prince like you."

"ehaha, nice with famous nickname" Male Yuki laugh sarcastic "my girlfriend may be cold, but she has a warm personality too."

"yeah, thats why you're called the summer prince because you being so brave and confident. Not to mention have the looks and strenght every girl wants to be their boyfriend."

"shush! Shoto is my only girl! And she does intend to get jealous whenever some girl give me gifts or confess their love for me."

For some reason this dimension is my male hero self.

Soon I fell in the world of opposite to mines, a world where Tenko Shimura became a villain and Yuki Shimura became the successor of One for All.

Present Time in another world Yuki's POV.

I look up felt her pain, everything that Renegade, no! Yuki Shimura been through... she did it to correct her world's corruption yet her pain is rising.

"now do you understand the pain I've been through, huh Yuki?!" Renegade asked "all those sacrifices! All those people who have suffer and murdered by hero society!" her anger rises then turn to Tenko "and what about you, brother?!"

"Now I told how I became like this, do you understand the pain and suffering?!" she questioned.

Tenko didn't answer he looks up "Yuki... I know how you felt.. but it doesn't gave to be this way" he said "I know deep inside you wanted to be saved."

"so please let me save you."

I can see the anger in her eyes as she turn her heels away "nothing in my mind could change, this is now who I am" Renegade said "Yuki, you should undertand" she said to me.

"if your brother became a villain, that means he and I have been through the same."

I shot up "my brother suffer from my Father's hands" I answer her "he did wanted to be a hero, but all that changed as soon as his hatred and anger towards him was born."

"I care for him, and so is Tenko doing the same for you!"

"don't waste this chance, I can tell he will save Yuki."

"I have enough!" Renegade said "I will leave this world and with that leaving you too Tenko."

"you all a nuisance in my work, I will destroy the heroes in my world."

And with that she left, I turn to see Tenko crying seeing what became of his sister. I know that pain... and I've been through that...

"Now the Preview"

"You don't have to do this!"

"wake up Yuki!"

"I'm not Yuki! Yuki is dead!!"

"she's still alive, and we know you're in there!!"

"GUH-! Aaargh!!"

"will you let your otherself weaken you?!"

"I'm not weak! I'm much better than her!!"

"the next chapter of the Reversal Arc, Nightmare."

"Now Go Beyond! Plus Ultra!"

Author's Message (Yukina-san's message)

Hello my followers I know in the scene Renegade mention Villain Deku and another oc Mikumo, there's a bit of a spoiler on it but its gonna be obvious sooner or later.

Anyways here's my new story upcoming soon, My Hero Academia : Altered Destiny. It'll be the story what if Yuki met Izuku for the first time. As for our new oc Mikumo he's a guy everyone, Mikumo Shimura he'll be the protagonist in the My Hero Academia : Altered Destiny sequel.

Mikumo Shimura I hope you all love him like normal Deku because he is just like Yuki gentle and brave, and as cute and bit dorky like Deku (especially the face imagine it still working on the character design😤)

Well hope you guys wait for the soon to be next story of BNHA : Another Destiny and BNHA : Altered Destiny. I know some of you guys love Villain Deku because I do too. Till my next message in my wattpad my readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 808 27
❝ All is fair in love and war. ❞ Why didn't Midoriya Izuku never give up when everyone was against him becoming a hero? ❝ I-I love you... ❞ What was...
828 27 22
Izuku Midoriya always wanted to be a hero since he was a little kid. Since he saw the great All Might save so many lives, that has been his one dream...
232K 6.4K 33
Villain Deku AU After being brought down for years, Midoriya saw a beacon of hope. All Might. But alas, he heard the cold truth. With that he thought...
5.2K 335 10
With a fine bounty out there was nothing Izuku wouldn't do not to get it. It would after all mean a new beginning and a new life. Money was rouling t...