Boku no Hero Academia : HOPE...

By YukinaYanamoto

Yuki is the adopted daugther of the No. 1 hero due to Sir Nighteye's foresight that he saw Yuki is the suitab... More

My Past
Entrance Exam
My first day in UA
Hero training
Class representative
USJ
Battle at USJ
Deku
The UA Sports Festival
Match and battle rivals
The Promised match
Two days
Hero name
Internship
Stain vs U.A student
Hospitalize
The truth about One for All
Exam
Everyones exam
The Encounter
Two Heroes
Training camp
A Heroes duty
The Lost
Into the Extella
Rescue Operation
Izuku Midoriya
One for All
My Turn
Dorms
Radiant
Target
Cooperation
License
Secrets
Debut
UA's Big 3
Sir Nighteye
Eri
Matters draw near
Shaken Feeling
Assault
The battle between Overhaul and Yuki
Future's Hope
Continue on
Remedial
Change
The Rift to another Universe
Meeting the two One for All
Comparing the two worlds
The Hidden Truth
Within her Memories
Collision of the two Universe
Special chapter ???
Band Decision
Everyone's Effort
The Gentle Criminal
U.A's Culture Festival
Glimpse of Change
Shoto's family
My Dream with the Predecessors
Class 1-A vs Class 1-B
Valentine special
Black Whip
Knowing my new found power
My Villain Academia
The Declaration of War
The Special Abilities Liberation Army
The Origin of Tenko Shimura
Reborn
Paranormal Liberation Front
December Breaks
Christmas Break
Endeavor Agency
Shoto's Home
Come Back to Us
Secrets of the Past
The Truth Beyond the Lies
Preparations and the Awakening
Reunion part 1
Reunion Part 2
Siblings
The Damage
The Aftermath
Born from Discourage
The Vigilante
Special Chapter : Reversal Arc
A Different World
The Past World
Different Happening
The Real Target
Reign of Fear
Ally from another world
Different Destiny
Villain's Kindness
Pain
Renegade Origin
Birthday Special
Darken Origin
Liberator
Villain Debut
Watchful Eye
True Feelings
Duty of a Liberator
Operation Liberation
Pity
Realization
Reflection
Nightmare
Waking Up from a Dream
Darken Change
Darken Courage
Tears
Torch of Salvation
Healing
Meaning of Courage
Yuki
Hope and Courage
Epilogue : Happiness

Liberation

86 1 0
By YukinaYanamoto

Renegade's POV

I press my communicator "Overhaul, you know what to do" I said.

The communicator static "we'll be ready" he ended.

I turn around "Master, even if you fall I will keep my goals and your name will live on" I vow.

"I know you would do well my student" Master said "Now go, they'll be here soon. Go."

Present time. That time Master was losing to All Might and I knew it was my turn, I found Midoriya at the rubble I kneel down grab his face as everything around me swirl in energy and sparks Midoriya woke up screaming, I grin as I continue further using All for One. I close my eyes as a felt presence inside One for All, I'm inside their domain.

I grinned looking at the eight presence "so this the domain of One for All, and all of you must be the predecessors of One for All" I said.

"you" the woman gasped her eyes widen seeing me "your..."

"your Kotarou's daugther" she said.

I tilt my head as I remember now "Nice to meet you, Grandmother" I said grinning "you all do know why I'm here, and I know all of you would do anything to stop me."

"your father loves you same as your brother, you don't have to do this" Grandma said with concern in her eyes "Yuki, please..."

I ignore her words "its quite too late for that, because I will reign and reform this world for the better" I glared, I felt my aura rising taking over them as it surround all of them Grandma in sadden "I know you'll meet someone..."

"someone who can finally wake you up in this nightmare... someone who will support you... and someone who will protect you, Yuki..."

As they all covered in black smoke Grandma's eyes cascaded as a tear fell down from her cheek. I shot my eyes open as I felt the power of One for All rushing and surging around me

"All Might did it!" Someone shouted as people cheered.

I turn to see All Might has defeated All for One, I grinned turning their victory to despair...

*STAB*

Everyone's eyes went wide in fear and horror, blood spilled a metal spear pierced through All Might's chest. Its like I can hear everyones scream in horror seeing All Might has fallen.

"fufu~ that was easy"

I show up walking dragging Midoriya with me. A hero showed up "Stop right there!" the hero charge up but as soons he got close, I raise my hand and blasted Midoriya away.

"you think defeating the source doesn't mean it doesn't stop the virus."

"fufu~" I then snap mh fingers, hacking every screen in the country to the archives and proof I found to destroy hero society turning everyones hope into fear and disgust.

"what you all seeing are evidence of your so called heroes" I grin showing them the Tartarus class archives "are they really real heroes? Or are they just murderers who wanted fame?"

"these evidence you're seeing are Tartarus class archives, or top secret."

"isn't that right, Lady Nagant? Come on tell them!" I called asked.

Soon a short hair woman show up, it was Lady Nagant. She used to be a hero then was called a villain after refusingnorders to assassinate people who knows the darken hero society. "all of it are true" Lady Nagant answer "I was forced to silence those who know the truth of hero society! They made me kill innocent people who knew its secrets! I used to be a Hero, but society made me the villain I am now!"

"fufu~" I chuckled "oh forgot to mention, Tartarus has fallen" grinning ear to ear "not just Tartarus, but all prisons in Japan..."

All of a sudden news break spreads fast that countless villains went on a rampage, and a giant villain rammed the cities. I destroyed Hero society...

"call me a villain... I am Renegade... I liberated the truth of Hero Society" I laughed then glared at them "Now heroes..."

"who would trust you all now?"

At that time many heroes fought against me but they all died and retreat badly injured, with my power All for One and One for All, no one can stop me.

Here I am seeing Lady Nagant kneeling as I extend my right hand to her "welcome to the Elite Liberators, Lady Nagant" I grinned.

Lady Nagant rise up "I will be at your service, Renegade" she vow "I shall dispose those who get in the way of your goal."

I smirk then turn my heels "lets get started everyone" I said "we'll be heading to the harbor" I started walking.

"wait, where are we going?" Mustard questioned.

I stop "around the world, we won't just stop here in Japan" I pointed "my Master left his connections to me, so I know I'll easily dominate the whole world" I grin ear to ear.

From that day on the Villain Liberation Front travel country to country defeating the strongest heroes America... Europe... Africa.... Asia... I've conquered all, I've reform society within 2 years. But still there are some who refuse to who go against my rule.

"alright alright, I can't see right now" I said being blindfold I can't see honestly not using my Search quirk since seems to want to surprise me "oof!" I hit on something on my own head.

"oops! Sorry Sis" Eri apologized.

I chuckled "hehe, its alright now can you tell me where exactly you're taking me?" I questioned.

Eri stops "big Sis kneel a bit" she said, I kneel down as I felt Eri's hands taking off the blindfold as bright lights blinded me but soon as my sighting adjusted I was surprised.

"Happy Birthday, Renegade" Chisaki said.

The surprise is normal not so flashy there poppers and a cake, I forgot I smiled "oh, how did you all know? I didn't even mention it was my birthday today" I remember.

"oh! I took the liberty of searching your files! You've been celebrating our birthdays for the past 2 years yet you don't celebrate yours!" Toga said excitedly waving the cake knife, I sweatdrop "ehehe, I gues I was so busy I haven't had time to tell you."

"don't be so workaholic Renegade you need rest the world is finally a better place" Mustard said.

"that' right! You need rest be lazy a bit!" Twice protested.

"starting today I'll be taking care of the raid" Chisaki said.

I chuckled "ehehe... if you guys insist. I gues I need some rest, but it wouldn't stop me for watching or doing something violent" I grinned.

"that's my bestie~" Toga said smiling.

We may be villains but also have happiness living in peace so that time I did rest and left everything to Chisaki, but in what cost?

"Twice!"

"I'm sorry... Renegade... Toga... everyone" Twice apologized as we heard him cough "I won't let anyone know... I will protect you all..."

And with that the communication was cut off, and Twice was deceased. A week later Toga disappeared knowing she's doing it for revenge.

"Toga I order you to come back!" I shouted on the microphone.

"sorry Bestie" Toga said hearing her catching her breath "I'll be doing this for you... and Twice..."

*STATIC*

And that she too got cut off, in my anger I sent the best strong villains towards those rebelling heroes. But to no avail they were all captured I threw the stuff on the table "Ugh! USELESS!" I said in frustration as I rub my temple "Everything I've worked and fought for is being destroyed by those vigilant heroes!"

"Renegade teleportation device will done soon" Chisaki reported "with this machine we can escape in any continent."

"how long will it be ready?" I questioned

"its still on test, give me a few days" Chisaki answer "for now get some rest..."

I left the meeting room for a while as I walk at the corridor of this base, this used to be a factory when we found it. I just use my power to reshape it and make it our Liberator base. I made it look like home to me and feel safe, installing security, surveillance that Chisaki order for me so I can rest for a while.

"HAH!HAH! HMRR HAH!"

I heard some grunts coming from the training room, the door is slight open to I took a peak. I was surprise to see Eri training by herself, she's trying to imitate my combat abilities. She pants stopping her sweat falling down, as she try my stunts but she trip and fell.

Eri sat up her foot is injured "Ouch..." her tears forming, I open the door and approach her "Eri, be careful you are still not ready to do that stunt yet" I said. Eri use her rewind to fix her injured foot "sorry big sis" she apologized "its just that Toga... Twice.... the others..." she reasoned "What if there's no one left to protect you?"

I gave her a headpat "don't worry, I can protect myself" I assure her "if your training this hard, might as well teach you how to do it" I smiled helping her stand.

That night I taught Eri how I did my stunts and how to defend herself in any danger. Eri is 9 years old I treated her as my little sister that I couldn't bare to leave. So that night since she was tired from all those lessons I carried her back to her room. Just when I finish tucking her and leave...

"Big sis... I'll protect... you..." Eri sleep talk.

I smiled "don't worry Eri..." I mumble turning off the light and closing the door.

That night I went out just to see Chisaki stopping me "I'm guessing you're going to massacre the dispatched heroes in the reports?" he assume which he is right about my intentions.

I grinned "you know I'm the ringleader of this organization, I could do anything I want" I answer him.

"I know, and it is my duty to ensure you live and continue its future. I can dispose of them on my own and you din't have to lift a finher doing so" Chisaki approach but stop few steps away from me "Renegade, just give me your orders I would do it."

I sigh as I start levitating up "my orders for you is to await for my return" I ordered as I left him those vigilant heroes are about to destroy the supplies for the Bridge Project, I have to hurry and receive the parcels, but first...

I've reached my destination Todoroki household, I've snuck inside being stealthy I stop in front of the slide door as I slide it open to see Shoto sleeping. I approach him seeing his face, his hair has gotten longer seems like he is still traumatized on what I did. I just sat beside him as I...

"Shoto... I love you..."

I confess in his sleep, like he can hear me. The last time I saw him back when I stole his quirk, how can he be not traumatized on what I did or either feel the same I'm the villain.

"if only I could say this to you while you are awake..." I said "I.. I'm doing this to protect you from me..."

"that decision you've made that day... knowing if you did have your quirk you won't stop fighting to get me back on my sense..."

"you will end up just like them... I've murdered many... scaring those who oppose me. I know you're a fool to save me, but I know you are just doing it for me..."

I stood up as I turn my heels away towards the exit "you may end up finally opening your eyes and hate me for murdering them, but its fine I don't deserve your forgiveness..." I start to walk away then slide the door close behind me.

Shoto's POV

I heard her footsteps walk away as it disappear I toss "I heard everything... Yuki..." I sat up clench my chest "I shouldn't stay like this... I must save her..."

I look to my left side seeing the briefcase I open it. The dust fell "it has been a while, but..." it was my hero costume "I'll just have to adjust things..."

"Now the Preview"

"We got a breach!"

"this time I'll make sure this ends now heroes!"

"we're all sinking!"

"stop being weak Toya Todoroki."

"shut up! Don't call me by that name like you know me!"

"tch, Renegade You have to escape!"

"The next chapter of the Reversal Arc, Pity"

"Now Go Beyond! Plus Ultra!"

Follow me in Instagram if you want to see my work, even if it s slow and my terrible at designing things.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 11.2K 47
Faltering, the villain known as Deku is struck by a mighty blow from the Number One hero, All Might. Upon awakening, he finds that he remembers nothi...
19.3K 437 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...
299 18 15
We've all heard for Midoriya Izuku's story,of how he became the greatest no.1 Hero,his rocky journey and hardships. Graduating along with class 1A an...