Boku no Hero Academia : HOPE...

By YukinaYanamoto

Yuki is the adopted daugther of the No. 1 hero due to Sir Nighteye's foresight that he saw Yuki is the suitab... More

My Past
Entrance Exam
My first day in UA
Hero training
Class representative
USJ
Battle at USJ
Deku
The UA Sports Festival
Match and battle rivals
The Promised match
Two days
Hero name
Internship
Stain vs U.A student
Hospitalize
The truth about One for All
Exam
Everyones exam
The Encounter
Two Heroes
Training camp
A Heroes duty
The Lost
Into the Extella
Rescue Operation
Izuku Midoriya
One for All
My Turn
Dorms
Radiant
Target
Cooperation
License
Secrets
Debut
UA's Big 3
Sir Nighteye
Eri
Matters draw near
Shaken Feeling
Assault
The battle between Overhaul and Yuki
Future's Hope
Continue on
Remedial
Change
The Rift to another Universe
Meeting the two One for All
Comparing the two worlds
The Hidden Truth
Within her Memories
Collision of the two Universe
Special chapter ???
Band Decision
Everyone's Effort
The Gentle Criminal
U.A's Culture Festival
Glimpse of Change
Shoto's family
My Dream with the Predecessors
Class 1-A vs Class 1-B
Valentine special
Black Whip
Knowing my new found power
My Villain Academia
The Declaration of War
The Special Abilities Liberation Army
The Origin of Tenko Shimura
Reborn
Paranormal Liberation Front
December Breaks
Christmas Break
Endeavor Agency
Shoto's Home
Come Back to Us
Secrets of the Past
The Truth Beyond the Lies
Preparations and the Awakening
Reunion part 1
Reunion Part 2
Siblings
The Damage
The Aftermath
Born from Discourage
The Vigilante
Special Chapter : Reversal Arc
A Different World
The Past World
Different Happening
The Real Target
Reign of Fear
Ally from another world
Different Destiny
Villain's Kindness
Pain
Renegade Origin
Birthday Special
Darken Origin
Liberator
Villain Debut
Watchful Eye
True Feelings
Duty of a Liberator
Liberation
Pity
Realization
Reflection
Nightmare
Waking Up from a Dream
Darken Change
Darken Courage
Tears
Torch of Salvation
Healing
Meaning of Courage
Yuki
Hope and Courage
Epilogue : Happiness

Operation Liberation

71 0 0
By YukinaYanamoto

Hours Earlier. Chisaki's POV

I glance around then stood by in front soon someone will report me.

"look isn't that Overhaul!"

"someone call the heroes..!"

I smiled my eyes grinned...

"don't move!" a hero came.

I look down as I raise my hands, I glance at roof 'its your turn now, Renegade.'

Present time Rooftops. Renegade's POV.

Use spectacles I see the armored van entering tartarus gates, I grin knowing they would do some heavy checking and scanning. I then type enter on my hack quirk deploy anti-metal detection.

I use spectacles I can see they're heading in, I fast type deploy metal powder that is stucked under Chisaki's shoe heel like marbles turn into powder.

Enhancement using Metal Manipulation inside focus then radio wave mixing Hack, I know it'll cause a blackout in the city but it'll help. As soon as the lights went down "lets go..."

"Yay~ fun time!"

"FINALLY"

"All of you wear your mask" I ordered as I stood to ledge "I'll make a headstart" I raise my hand then felt like holding an orb on the center I grin controlling the metal powder swirling kill. I then jump up towards the entrance of tartarus as I open the door using metal manipulation.

I grinned as I hack opening all prison cells, I can see some heroes approaaching I just lifted a finger then they were all put to stakes throught their bodies. I walk confidently as I open the metal door seeing all the prisoners beating the guards, as they all saw me some of them were arrogant enough to try attack me to I killed them scaring them all as I pass by them.

I walk through the corridors and enter the archives I grinned as I just put my hand on the key board insert a USB then download everything, as I download everything in I can astral myself inside the archives as I walk the cyber space checking each surveillance and high level secretive files. I grinned as all of its knowledge went inside me...

As I shot my eyes open I cannot stop smiling ear to ear the knowledge and power I'm having. As I breath out realizing the power I was given and the knowldge Iearn "ufufu, is everything clear?" I questioned as I turn my heels facing the presence "Overhaul" I called.

"we're ready to leave, Renegade" Overhaul said.

I walk towards him then gave him a shoulder pat "we're almost close Overhaul, just few more steps" I grinned "Overhaul I want you to find a prisoner here named Lady Nagant" I ordered "she can be a huge impact on our uprising" I grin "I'm close of destroying the heroes including All Might and reforming society."

"a world without heroes and villains..." Overhaul mumbled.

"so that was your plan all along."

Overhaul and I both turn to the source of the familiar voice I grinned "looks who's finally showed up, hero killer Stain" I grin my eyes.

"so your goal is not just to liberate, but reform society by killing its symbol of peace" Stain said just holding knives "your ambitions are genocidal."

I laugh maniacally "HAHAHAH! You finally knew?!" I chuckle down "you saw how pathetic and egoistic heroes are! You hated and murder them too. And that doesn't change anything" I pointed "does society still needs some egoistic and selfish heroes who love nothing but money and fame?"

"The answer is..." I pause as I my eyes glow glaring red..

"Why would we care? We all have quirks. But for what use if we can't even use them?"

"All those times we were told to stay our homes, never to believe in our own potential."

"My very goal is to eradicate the old society that kept us blind all those generations. For us not realizing people still suffer, the aristocrat fattens and invest on heroes."

"Humanity suffer in the hands of hero society and its sickness. Nobody can see it until they finally realize it to their deaths."

As I took a step forward raising my hands on shoulder level "Heroes are nothing but fools who believe they can mend and protect society" I monologue.

"those who believe their words are those who got tricked and brainwashed by their disgusting lies."

"its not all the time people get saved and not everyone get saved by hero some of them get even murdered by them. Heroes are also humans, filled with emotions once felt being praised get the pleasure of nobility and greed for it."

As I was a few steps closer to Stain I stop on my steps "so tell me, Hero Killer" I pause as I look down on him "do you believe in those words? The words of hope coming from those nonsense?"

"Surely you believe them, because after all you follow All Might! A fanatic!"

"you follow what you believe! But never found out the truth behind them! The disgusting truth!"

"would you still able to trust them?" I whisper grinning

All of a sudden Stain manage to stuck a glass shard by my gut then jump back then lick the blood from the shard. Overhaul rush towards me as tried to held me but I raise my right hand with blood stains as I stood straight grinning my body glowing while my wound closes "I see, so you chose them over the new era" I said.

I turn my heels around "Overhaul, annihilate him" I ordered "we don't need a cretin who still hung up from the blinded reality", "leave it to me" Overhaul step up as I passs by him. "Oh, by the way, your blood curdle won't work on me" I said to Stain as I walk away use restire as my wound closes.

Hours later it was noon. I went inside the warp gate coming as I heard giggles at the bar, I look up to see Kurogiri approaching me "Kurogiri, whats going on?" I asked.

"Eri insisted looking after the boy, Chrono is with them" Kurogiri said as he open the door showing Chrono being the bartender and Eri playing with Shoto, my eyes lighten up seeing him again getting along with Eri very well. My eyes are sadden but I can't help but to smile "looks like someone having all the fun without me" I spoke up.

Eri turn to the door and smile "Big Sis!" she ran towards then hug me tight. I kneel down to hug her "hey hey... I was just gone for a few hours, no need to get so worry here" I said confidently "here I even bought some meat buns home" I showed her a plastic bag.

Eri then jump on me as I fell on my back as I heard something fell off me "huh? Big Sis your mask!" Eri pointed, I checked my lower jaw realize my mask fell off.

"Yuki...."

My eyes widen hearing that name, my name I look up to see Shoto in shock I can see he sees me different now. I immediatley pull my hood down then storm my way to room locking it as slide down bury myself under my knees covering my ears.

I hate that name.. I hate hearing my real name...

I heard running footsteps as it stops in front of the door as it knocks loudly "Yuki! Yuki! Open this door!" Shoto shouted.

I gritted my teeth "Go away! Yuki is dead!" I answer "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT NAME."

"I know its you! We can talk about this! What happened to you?!" Shoto questioned.

I sigh as I couldn't take it anymore I stood up unlock the door then open it looking down with my hoodie on. Shoto tried to pull my hoodie but I hit his hand "don't... I don't want you to see me, who I become! I'm a living corpse created and molded by the truth and liberated from its blind society" I said.

All of a sudden Shoto gave me a warm embrace "I don't care... I'm... I'm glad... you're alive!" he said feeling his voice his neck on my shoulder "I'm sorry! I'm sorry I couldn't protect you!" he blame himself.

I lightly push away from the hug as I pull him inside my room then lock the door behind me "I don't blame you Shoto... I blame them..." I said.

"what?" Shoto mumbled. I gritted my teeth "I blame the heroes!" I answer "they did this to me!"

"Yuki?" Shoto called as he approach.

My eyes widen in fear as I push him away "stay away from me Shoto! You're... you're one of them!" I said "one of those heroes!"

"Yuki you're suffering right now..." Shoto said "let me help you..."

I grit my teeth raise my steel beam to immobilize him "stop right there" I warned "you don't understand" I said.

"the very reason I took you is to recruit you, but not also that. But it is to save you from this Lamented Hero Society!"

"save me? What do you mean by that, Yuki! What happened to you?!" Shoto questioned "I thought you were killed by a villain!"

I laugh "ehaha... oh really?" I look at him "those are what the heroes told you. But truth is, I wasn't killed by a villain..."

"those heroes who said they tried to save me? They attempted to murder me!"

"they chase me and didn't show me mercy, that's because I found out that they sent that villain that massacred Juban High!"

"I never forgotten that day, the pain I've been through!"

"Then something inside me snap, and it was the burning hatred of the truth. Liberating me from being blind and the rason why everything still stand!"

As I chuckled it off "but all thanks to my Master he taught me how to get back at them. The feeling of hatred inside me burns like hell!" I said.

"Those times I felt how they begged to me not to kill them... but did they spare me? No, so I did the same attempt they did to me a painful death" I look up "that day I vow to reform society, a world without heroes and villains."

I extend my hand "I want you to join me, Shoto" I offer "join me, I'll give you a place here in the Liberation! Here you can help people realize the wrong..!"

"Yuki..." Shoto called as he look up to me "I'm sorry, but I cannot join you" he answer. His eyes are calm and lightly smile "the reason I became a hero its because it is my dream to become one" he said "also the more reason I pursue it its because if I became a hero, I'll do anything to protect you."

"the more reason I came this far its because of your encouragement, not only that I also met friends. Friends who had different goals to pursue to become a hero."

"that's why I won't join you, instead I will save you!"

I sigh hearing Shoto's words, but... something inside me is starting to burn and was my hatred risising that these people won't realize it because he too is gonna be part of its society. "I'm disappointed in you, Shoto" I said feeling my anger rises "here I thought you were my friend who would gladly join my Elite Liberators."

"Yuki, don't do this! This isn't you!" Shoto said begging.

"I really thought you would understand the pain I've been through!" I shouted feeling my frustrated my tears are forming but I quickly wipe then breath out.

"Yuki please, it doesn't have to be this way. I can help you the heroes can help you" Shoto said very desperate.

I glared at him "hah! You said heroes can help me?" I chuckle as she laugh maniacally "EHAHAHA! How hilarious!" I calm down breathing out "you're hopeless Shoto, I've tried and tried to convince you to join me or change your view about them, but..." I extend my hand grabbing his shoulders using All for One stealing his quirk "then I gues I have no longer use of you."

I heard Shoto's pleading weakly as I felt pity, I'm sorry Shoto but I'm doing this protect you. To protect you from this society.

As Shoto's voice faded down I felt warm and cold as I look both of my hands, the left is burning with flames and right is chilling ice.

"Yu... Yuki... what.. did you.. do..?"

I grinned "making a better use of your quirk, it'll be a great help to my Liberation" I said as I close my palms the ice and fire die down then kneel touch to restore his strength a bit "ufu, it won't be long for Hero Society to fall" she grinned "because I'll rise to become this society's Order."

At that time Shoto fell unconscious as I went outside my room just to see Kurogiri "open a warp to the Nomu storage I'll fix him there" I ordered, Kurogiri nodded as he open the warp gate, I carry Shoto around my back as I enter coming out in a different place.

"what brings you here, Renegade?" I heard Master's voice. I look up as I pull a metal bed with a mattress gently putting there "Master, Shoto Todoroki refuse to join. So instead I stole his quirk" I said.

"good choice my student" Master said proudly "it won't be long for your plan to begin" he said "All Might and the top heroes will be here soon, and soon my place will be yours."

I grinned "I will reform society. Soon there will be no need for heroes and villains" I said.

"Seems like the student has become the master."

"Now the Preview"

"oh so you finally found us."

"shut it Overhaul!"

"you may be successful, but sadly the boy isn't here."

"its your turn now, Renegade"

*PIERCE*

"that's right, its my turn to rise."

"all who oppose. All who defy me. They will all have a painless end."

"I vow to stop you, Renegade!"

"If you can, Hero!"

"the next chapter of the Reversal Arc, Liberation"

"Now Go Beyond! Plus Ultra"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

763K 22K 41
An unfortunate accident caused Izuku Todoroki to separate from his family. After his disappearance, the family only grew colder. Shoto lost his twin...
16.4K 614 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
76.7K 2.4K 45
They love her they just want to stay by her side. She, well, she's just trying to got to tomorrow without problems, how will she take the great power...