Boku no Hero Academia : HOPE...

By YukinaYanamoto

Yuki is the adopted daugther of the No. 1 hero due to Sir Nighteye's foresight that he saw Yuki is the suitab... More

My Past
Entrance Exam
My first day in UA
Hero training
Class representative
USJ
Battle at USJ
Deku
The UA Sports Festival
Match and battle rivals
The Promised match
Two days
Hero name
Internship
Stain vs U.A student
Hospitalize
The truth about One for All
Exam
Everyones exam
The Encounter
Two Heroes
Training camp
A Heroes duty
The Lost
Into the Extella
Rescue Operation
Izuku Midoriya
One for All
My Turn
Dorms
Radiant
Target
Cooperation
License
Secrets
Debut
UA's Big 3
Sir Nighteye
Eri
Matters draw near
Shaken Feeling
Assault
The battle between Overhaul and Yuki
Future's Hope
Continue on
Remedial
Change
The Rift to another Universe
Meeting the two One for All
Comparing the two worlds
The Hidden Truth
Within her Memories
Collision of the two Universe
Special chapter ???
Band Decision
Everyone's Effort
The Gentle Criminal
U.A's Culture Festival
Glimpse of Change
Shoto's family
My Dream with the Predecessors
Class 1-A vs Class 1-B
Valentine special
Black Whip
Knowing my new found power
My Villain Academia
The Declaration of War
The Special Abilities Liberation Army
The Origin of Tenko Shimura
Reborn
Paranormal Liberation Front
December Breaks
Christmas Break
Endeavor Agency
Shoto's Home
Come Back to Us
Secrets of the Past
The Truth Beyond the Lies
Preparations and the Awakening
Reunion part 1
Reunion Part 2
Siblings
The Damage
The Aftermath
Born from Discourage
The Vigilante
Special Chapter : Reversal Arc
A Different World
The Past World
Different Happening
The Real Target
Reign of Fear
Ally from another world
Different Destiny
Villain's Kindness
Pain
Renegade Origin
Birthday Special
Darken Origin
Liberator
Villain Debut
Watchful Eye
Duty of a Liberator
Operation Liberation
Liberation
Pity
Realization
Reflection
Nightmare
Waking Up from a Dream
Darken Change
Darken Courage
Tears
Torch of Salvation
Healing
Meaning of Courage
Yuki
Hope and Courage
Epilogue : Happiness

True Feelings

88 0 0
By YukinaYanamoto

Shoto's POV

I pulled Midoriya aside somewhere no one can hear our conversation.

"Todoroki, what do you want to talk about?" Midoriya questioned.

I open my mouth "the reason I declared my challenge on you, its because I see you and All Might are so close" I said remembering those days I notice Midoriya always hang out with All Might.

"if you're somehow connected to the number 1 hero, it gives me the more reason to challenge you."

"wait a minute?! But why?!" Midoriya asked.

I look at my left palm "2 years ago, I used to have a friend..." I answer as I remember her smiles and warmth "she was so kindhearted and warm, she understood everything I've been through."

"she dreamt to be a hero, however her quirk only has the ability to heal. Her father discourage her dreams, so I vow that she and I will become heroes and I would protect her, then prove her father wrong."

I look down "but then she got murdered by a villain, at Juban high"

"My brother was there he didn't let me see her corpse because she was killed badly that no one could recognized her. The only thing in one piece that came back was the hairpin I gave her..."

"that day I was so lost, but my father didn't care because the girl who was suppose to be my match died."

"that made me hate him, she treated her somekind of object forcing me to her. And of course I do have feelings for her, but I don't want to force her to like me."

"so that time he use his flames, this scar was from him. It did burn, but what really hurt me most is that she disappeared from my life and how my father treated her."

"that day I told him, that I'll prove him how wrong his ways are. And he'll regret how he treated Yuki like that!"

"wait, Yuki?" Midoriya repeated as he look down.

"if I somehow defeat you, I'll prove him wrong for treating her like that" I turn towards the exit "just know that I will beat you."

Renegade's POV

Here I am walking back to my seat since I finally ate some food. I sat back as I look the first match is about to start, Izuku Midoriya against Hitoshi Shinso.

This looks easy, seems like Midoriya has the upper hand I hacked through the data file Shinso has a brainwash quirk a villain like quirk but this guy seems like a determined to be a hero however was move to the general studies.

I watch the match but it seems like Midoriya answer to Shinso's quirk, now he's about to cross the line, suddenly...

*JOLT*

I suddenly felt something reacted inside me, I look up to see Midoriya snaps out of Shinso's brainwash. I look at him and he was pushing Shinso towards the boundaries and soon won.

That feeling? What was that?! That feeling is it because I connected All for One to One for All on Midoriya? This is gotta interesting best to keep a close eye on him.

Soon it was Shoto's turn he's against with hid classmate Hanta Sero, great now I'll see how strong Shoto is.

Shoto's POV

I can see Toya and Father watching by the crowd, seems like Sero is ready for this.

"BEGIN!!"

Sero fire his tape as it wraps around me in my anger and frustration seeing him here. "Apologies..."

With one strike I sent half of the stage on ice.

Renegade's POV

I didn't blink right in front me was ice, I touch it as its so cold yet so strong. So this is how strong he is all those years.

"Tell me Sero, can you move at all?" Midnight asked.

"are you kidding?! Of course not!" Sero answer being frozen in ice.

I look down to see Shoto is melting the ice, hmm...

I use Psyche again to to know whats on Shoto's thoughts "that bastard, he's only here to watch me rise. But I won't end up just like him" he said in his thoughts. I look up top to see who he's mentioning and I saw Endeavor.

I grinned, I see now. So Shoto is rebelling against his old man, he's a potential recruit to the Elite Liberators.

Soon the matches goes on, even one draw, Bakugou who easily beat the others, soon the match landed on Midoriya and Shoto. Looks like this is a match that no one can stop.

Shoto's POV

Here I am at the stage facing Midoriya.

"I won't let you win, Todoroki" Midoriya said with intimidating eyes "you may doing this for your friend and to rebel against your father, but expect I won't lose easily."

So as we start...

"BEGIN!!"

Now!

I use my left then dodge right beside, knowing Midoriya he'll be breaking the ice with his power even tho. That means he'll only have ten moves to use and he'll be too weak to fight.

I rush towards his side as I raise my left side trying to burn him, but he turn me and break one of his fingers blowing me away, I stood down to the floor as I use my ice to stop me from crossing the boundary.

"tch, you may have won on endurance match" I put my right hand on the floor "but I'll make this quick!" I then start on a wave of ice, Midoriya then use a wave destroying his other finger.

"you won't win like this Midoriya" I said "knowing your power its taking a toll on you."

Midoriya groans "this is the sports festival so I'm giving everything I've got, and you should too!" he said.

I gritted my teeth "I am giving my all! Don't underestimate me!" I got furious "you think it was easy?! You're so lucky that you support on your side, everything I did was for-"

"Yuki" Midoriya cut off.

My eyes widen that he mention her name.

"her name was Yuki Shimura, wasn't it?" Midoriya mention "Senpai told me about her, and how she died took affect of his family and you!"

"stop staying in the past! Do you think she'll be happy if she sees you like this?!"

Renegade's POV

I use my senses sharper, I can hear their conversation and psyche hearing Shoto's thoughts. He hasn't moved on from that incident, I...

I thought he already moved on...

"Just what does he know about her?" Shoto thoughts "she hadn't met her! He doesn't know the feeling of the one I care died horribly!"

I flatten my lip, I can't just let him be like this...

Shoto's POV

I can feel my tears I held them "you just don't know! How it is to fail her!" I shouted.

"stop this Todoroki!" Midoriya sprints up punched my stomach as I got sent flying across the stage then everything went slow.

"Uck..."

'Shoto! Lets go buy some mochis!' I remember her voice her kind smile, I don't want to lose she gave me the courage to overcome everything.

'sorry to keep you waiting, I hope I didn't make you wait Shoto.'

'ah no, Yuki can we go somewhere?'

'Yuki, I've been meaning to tell you that I like you'

If only....

That happened, but instead...

'TELL ME THIS ISN'T TRUE!'

'SHE'S NOT... she's...'

It was devastating, being around her was very warm and gentle. She make things glow around her, I made a wish that I would cherish and protect her...

Yuki... I'm sorry

'DON'T GIVE UP!'

Everything went slow, my eyes widen hearing that voice in my head. A girl's voice, I know this voice...

'COME ON, SHOTO!'

I heard a voice the same one.

'YOU CAN DO IT, DO YOUR BEST!' she shouted 'I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!'

Just what am I doing? Seeing her smile her crying and cheering for me. I got to wake up, I know she' gone but I need to continue for her!

"SHOTO, YOU CAN DO IT!"

I use my ice again as I prevent me from falling as I stood tall. As if Yuki's ghost is hugging me I can feel her, her warm smile...

I open my eyes of determination "you're right Midoriya" I admit "I cannot bring her back, but I won't give up either!"

"I'LL BE A HERO!"

With my determination both my left and right side burst into ice and fire, I'll be doing this for myself. Yuki encourage me to chase my dream, I won't let anything or anyone stops me.

Renegade's POV

I smiled as I plop my back down on the seat as I felt the a bit dizzy. I put my left palm on my forehead smiling.

This may be helping him to become a hero, but I want him to be strong.

I grip my fist 'so keep going, Shoto!'

Shoto's POV

No matter what Yuki...

I raise my arm collecting the flames around me the ice melting turning into steam. Collecting the air around me swtching my left side, I close my eyes firing my move..

Midoriya, Thank you...

Renegade's POV

The air is blowing hard its so cold yet so powerful!

It took a while to die down, when my eyes open. I can see the dust clearing out then I saw figure emerging from the stage, I see Shoto's figure half of his UA gear is burnt...

I look to the side to see Midoriya is out of boundary.

"Midoriya is out of bound!" Midnight said as she raise the flag "Todoroki wins! He'll advance to the final match!"

I breath out giving me those a bit thrill, I look up and smile. 'Shoto, you've gotten stronger...' I thought 'yet so rebellious'

I grinned as I put my right palm on my face.

Tenko's POV

I wouldn't Shoto to have gotten so strong, I didn't expect he'll go all out on Midoriya. That was an intense fight I can tell earlier Cementoss and Midnight were about to gst between them but instead things have gotten way big.

I stood up from my seat then head out, I'm just gonna go check on Shoto.

Shoto's POV

Soon as I left the arena I saw my own father standing I just pass by him "don't expect I did this for you, I did this for myself" I said took a turn not turning back.

Renegade's POV

I left my seat as I snuck to the small corridor, I jam the surveillance cameras as I pass by reaching the waiting room number 2.

I put my hand on the door I use psyche to confirm, and sure enough it was Shoto inside. Looks like he changed to new UA training gear, since his last one got burnt up. Shoto sat down...

I smiled as I use Psyche again then touch the door closing my eyes as I breath out...

Shoto's POV

"Shoto..."

All of a sudden I heard her voice again I look around but I can't seem to find the source but it was in my head.

"Shoto... you did a great battle..."

That voice "Yuki?!" I called out to her "Yuki is that you?!"

"fufu... always..."

I smiled hearing her voice but suddenly I felt sad "Yuki... I'm sorry..." I apologized.

"for what?"

I kept recalling that time... that time... that I...

All of a sudden I felt a hand on my left shoulder, I look up to see pair of brown leather shoes of a girl wearing Juban Highschool uniform.

Those calm grey orbs, billowing black hair and her glowing smile "ufufu, I don't blame you Shoto" she said but then her smile turn into a frown as she turn her heels away "we'll see each other soon, Shoto" she then started to walk away.

I reach my hand out "WAIT!"

"YUKI!"

"DON'T GO!!"

All of a sudden I shot my head up then look around me, my heart racing my head is awake. I realize it was just a dream...

Yet so real.

Renegade's POV

I hid at a corner since I felt a presence is coming so I hid I peak it was Bakugou and kicked the door waiting room number 2. I walk away since I didn't wanna show myself...

I put both of my hands inside my pockets walking away my hoodie on as I felt my tears welling up.

That Day I left early, Shoto won first place at the sports festival. Soon I shall devise a plan that'll make the Villain Liberation Front outshine the heroes

The same time. Hero Killer Stain arrested by the Turbo Hero : Ingenium. By that time Stain unleash the flames that ignited society to ablaze and that trigger a signal to the villains who are hiding in the dark.

"its just as you predicted, Renegade" Chisaki said staring at me "I'm impress you manage to find such recruits."

I chuckled "they're still potential recruits" I pointed "if any of them manage survive and not get caught, I'll recognize them as my Elite Liberators."

“now for the next phase.”

"Now the Preview"

"Chisaki I'll let you have the first move"

"is there any reason why this boy?"

"Just what do you want with me Renegade?!"

"I want you to wake up and know the truth of Hero society"

"no it can't be?!"

"Understand what I've witness and everything I did!"

"the next chapter of the Reversal Arc, Duty of a Liberator"

"Now Go Beyond! Plus Ultra!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 614 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
303 18 15
We've all heard for Midoriya Izuku's story,of how he became the greatest no.1 Hero,his rocky journey and hardships. Graduating along with class 1A an...
12K 808 27
❝ All is fair in love and war. ❞ Why didn't Midoriya Izuku never give up when everyone was against him becoming a hero? ❝ I-I love you... ❞ What was...
135K 8.5K 71
"How could you Deku..!?" "Oh please, don't tell me you're surprised. I thought you were the smarter of the bunch, Kacchan." After being countlessly f...