Boku no Hero Academia : HOPE...

By YukinaYanamoto

Yuki is the adopted daugther of the No. 1 hero due to Sir Nighteye's foresight that he saw Yuki is the suitab... More

My Past
Entrance Exam
My first day in UA
Hero training
Class representative
USJ
Battle at USJ
Deku
The UA Sports Festival
Match and battle rivals
The Promised match
Two days
Hero name
Internship
Stain vs U.A student
Hospitalize
The truth about One for All
Exam
Everyones exam
The Encounter
Two Heroes
Training camp
A Heroes duty
The Lost
Into the Extella
Rescue Operation
Izuku Midoriya
One for All
My Turn
Dorms
Radiant
Target
Cooperation
License
Secrets
Debut
UA's Big 3
Sir Nighteye
Eri
Matters draw near
Shaken Feeling
Assault
The battle between Overhaul and Yuki
Future's Hope
Continue on
Remedial
Change
The Rift to another Universe
Meeting the two One for All
Comparing the two worlds
The Hidden Truth
Within her Memories
Collision of the two Universe
Special chapter ???
Band Decision
Everyone's Effort
The Gentle Criminal
U.A's Culture Festival
Glimpse of Change
Shoto's family
My Dream with the Predecessors
Class 1-A vs Class 1-B
Valentine special
Black Whip
Knowing my new found power
My Villain Academia
The Declaration of War
The Special Abilities Liberation Army
The Origin of Tenko Shimura
Reborn
Paranormal Liberation Front
December Breaks
Christmas Break
Endeavor Agency
Shoto's Home
Come Back to Us
Secrets of the Past
The Truth Beyond the Lies
Preparations and the Awakening
Reunion part 1
Reunion Part 2
Siblings
The Damage
The Aftermath
Born from Discourage
The Vigilante
Special Chapter : Reversal Arc
A Different World
The Past World
Different Happening
The Real Target
Reign of Fear
Ally from another world
Different Destiny
Villain's Kindness
Pain
Renegade Origin
Birthday Special
Darken Origin
Liberator
Watchful Eye
True Feelings
Duty of a Liberator
Operation Liberation
Liberation
Pity
Realization
Reflection
Nightmare
Waking Up from a Dream
Darken Change
Darken Courage
Tears
Torch of Salvation
Healing
Meaning of Courage
Yuki
Hope and Courage
Epilogue : Happiness

Villain Debut

91 0 0
By YukinaYanamoto

Renegade's POV

As soon as I enter the vicinity I jam the signal, systems and the door preventing anyone to escape and call for help. Good thing I brought my steel beam as I sat on it while floating "Kurogiri bring our guest would you?" I asked.

"as your wish, Renegade" Kurogiri responded as he open the warp gates at different location enter the villains I manage to hire.

Shoto's POV

Wait who are these people?! They don't look like staffs or-

"Stay back students!" Mr. Aizawa ordered "this is not a drill, these are real villains!"

"stay back everyone, class president. Lead your classmates outside" Thirteen ordered.

"that won't be neccesary"

All of a sudden a black smoke appear then smoking eyes staring down at us preventing us from escaping "Greetings UA, we are the Liberation" it introduce itself "we are here to liberate all of you from the lies of your so called heroes."

"talk about Villain ridiculous dreams" Bakugou spoke up "now Die!" he sprint up with Kirishima as they try to hit the villain but they're attacks pass through it.

"fu~" I heard the villainess at the center of USJ smirk as she raise her had showing her mask "Kurogiri, to make things interesting spread them up" she ordered.

"as you wish, Renegade" the warp villain respond as he widen up consume some of us including me all of a sudden I fell to a different place I look around I see I'm surrounded by those mob villains.

"a lone kid, good we can take him!"

I furrow my eyes "tch, so noisy" I just step on the ground and froze them all.

Renegade's POV

Here I am bored seeing Kurogiri are having all the fun, oh seems like Eraser Head is coming this way.

"oh, I see you chose to fight me" I grin feeling excited "you heroes are such a fool."

Eraser Head glared using his quirk as I lost Metal Manipulation the steel beam I was sitting fell as I stood up softly "you're the head of all this, aren't you?!" he questioned.

"needless to say, I am" I answer confidently.

"how old are you?! I can tell you look so young to be a villain" Eraser Head said

"pfft, being a villain has no age" I pointed raising both of my hands at shoulder level shaking my head lightly "don't underestimate me, not because you erase my quirk."

As Eraser Head charge towards me I dodge his scarf left and right, so easy. I then did a back flip dodge two times as I landed softly in my two feet "not bad, Eraser Head" I compliment "but too bad I haven't even attack yet" I grin.

"those skills, who taught you that?!" Eraser Head questioned.

I click my tongue "I taught myself" I grinned I sprinted up use Spectacles to clear my sight and sense his movements as I punch him on the gut "heh~" I grin then kick.

Eraser Head thud back on the ground as he stood up "I... I erased your quirk... how can you..?!" he gasp.

I levitate "I'm much pretty not the same as the usual villains you've fought so far in your lives" I explain as I sigh "even tho you've disabled my quirk, I still have more in my sleeve."

I dodge back as I saw Thirteen using blackhole to capture me "Eraser! You ok?!" ask.

"I'm fine..." Eraser Head panted "this girl... she's strong... and skilled..."

"come on you can't be serious" Thirteen said.

"oh he is" I answer grinning "even tho with his erasure quirk you can't stop me."

"Thirteen, we must defeat her" Eraser head said. "copy that!" Thirteen responded. The two surrounded me I notice Eraser Head's hair fell down as I felt my metal manipulation came back "heh. Two against one, huh?" I chuckled "it doesn't matter, I can take a hundred people if I had to!"

Shoto's POV

I kept rushing down this mountain and I can see the view of the center. I got to hurry or else the others might get injured.

I had no choice but to use my right side to slide down with my ice.

Renegade's POV

I kept jumping back I'm not even using my quirk yet, I use metal manipulation as I took out the metal beam I brought then spread it to shard pieces "ufu, die" then projectiles fire as I saw Thirteen's suit rip open by the metal shards, Eraser Head tried his best to dodge but get cuts on his skin.

All of a sudden Kurogiri appeared beside me "Renegade, a hero has enter. One of the students escape, it won't be long for the other back up heroes to arrive" he reported.

"fufu... it's futile to fight me Eraser Head" I then notice the exit door is open, seems like someone got outside and call for help "hmph, looks like my time here is over" I turn around "Kurogiri, would you mind?"

Kurogiri opens a warp gate "you first Renegade" he said making a way "what about the others?" he asked.

"oh, they're useless anyways. They're nothing anyways who just wanted to have fun" I smirk "besides, I still have business to do."

I was suppose to leave but I heard running footsteps running towards me I then turn I facing black eyes and black hooded coat black hair, I know who he is... my eyes widen. I had no choice so I manipulate the steel beam as I hit his stomach seeing him thud on the ground.

"who are you?! And why are you doing this?!" He questioned.

I'm sorry Tenko-nii...

I face him as I put up my villain face "ufu~ such rudeness. You could just ask for my name before attacking, tsk tsk" I click my tounge shaking my head lightly "I'll reconsider, I am Renegade. I run the Liberation and the one who shall purge this hero society under my master's name" then pointed at him "poor soul, lost in grief yet so ignorant."

I read his thoughts.

I then heard the door exploded "no need to fear my students! Hope is here!" it was All Might and the UA staff.

"he~ so that student who escape manage to reach them" I shake my head raising my hands on shoulder level "I would love to stay, but I'm currently busy" I turn to the warp gate.

"hey! You're just gonna leave your comrades here?!" Tenko yelled.

"comrades?" I repeated then chuckled "hehe... they're nothing but disposable pawns anyways, they're weak after all. They are just here looking for fun but not excitement."

"Renegade, the heroes are closing in" Kurogiri said.

"right right, hm?" I then turn but a gust exploded, as soon at it was cleared I saw a green haired boy, tried to sneak attack me, but I was able to catch his fist "hmph... interesting" I grinned staring at boy's eyes "a successor" from what I can tell as I grin.

"DETROIT SMASH!!"

Everything exploded as soon as All Might tried to attack me but I manage to dodge his fist while holding the boy "fufu~ All Might. I would love to battle you, but it seems you brought company" I grinned as my eyesglow inside the hood "Kurogiri, send in the Nomu."

"as your wish Renegade" Kurogiri responded, the Nomu the doctor made entered as I gave an order with my radio wave.

"Now then, lets see how all of you would escape now" I said raising my right hand on shoulder level open wide then slowly closing, with the power on my palm I have the crush this whole place.

"tell me, who is your master?!" All Might questioned.

I stop then glance "it's up to you to find out, All Might" I answer then threw Midoriya straight at All Might like a rock. "Kurogiri, let us leave" I ordered as Kurogiri and I left the scene leaving the USJ crumbling down.

I return back to the bar and Kurogiri went back to the counter, I look up to see Chisaki approaching and Eri running towards me "Big Sis!" she jump as I caught her "hey Eri, see I came back safe" I smiled.

Tenko's POV

Tch, that Renegade escaped. But right now we have to escape. I pick up Midoriya who is unconscious, I look up to All Might fighting that Nomu.

The USJ is collapsing "All Might, everyone we have to go!" I shouted "this place is about to collapse!"

"we can't! If this thing kept attacking it could damage more that surround us!" All Might said while fending the Nomu "Just go! I'll hold it off!"

I carry Midoriya who is unconscious while the other teachers carry the students, Thirteen and Eraser Head on our way out.

We saw the USJ collapsed, we worried about All Might who fending off with that Nomu. Now the USJ is in shambles then someone jump out of the USJ.

And we saw All Might jump out grabbing that Nomu by the head as if it was disabled. That day it all came out vistorious, but the damage at the USJ left things in questioned by the media and the Liberation was at the center of it all...

That night, Renegade's POV

"Master, how did I do?" I asked.

"you did well Renegade" Master said on the screen "do you wish anything I can bring you?"

I thought about it then I thought "I need a new steel beam, Its already chipped" I said.

"thats all? No new weapons? Or anything?" Master asked.

"no, Master. That's all" I said.

After the chat I went out to greet our guest, I open the door just to see Kurogiri at the bar counter Eri drinking milkshake, Chisaki beside the door and...

"pleasure meeting you" I look up "Hero Killer Stain."

"you must be the one who destroyed the USJ" Stain mentioned.

"oho~ I'm flattered you mentioned" I said taking a seat as Kurogiri slide a can of soda to my palm "now enough of that" I open the can as I drink "I'm here to talk business, Hero Killer Stain I offer you a place here in the Liberation, as one of my Elite Liberators."

"and what in it for me?" Stain asked.

I grinned "your goal, you're an inspiration and the one who can somehow ignite the people" I said "the grudge you hold against those hypocrite heroes are the same as mine."

"same?" Stain repeated "what do you mean same?! You attacked and destroyed the USJ and attempted to kill All Might, what makes you think we're the same?!"

I sigh "you know a lot of heroes who are egoistical and want nothing but fame" I explain I drank my can of soda ordering another one "but did you know?"

"heroes would murder an innocent individual just to be famous"

Stain's eyes widen "how do you know all this stuff? Do you even have proof?!" he questioned.

"I just simply stating the facts" I answer "many innocent bystander who just got murder by their heroes who are at the wrong place at the same time."

"your eyes uphold a deep hatred and grudge against heroes" Staind read my eyes "what is your purpose? Your conviction?!"

I smiled as my eyes glow red "my purpose is to liberate the truth about hero society, destroying the people's trust on heroes might be the way to a better world" I answer, then I point at him "and I want you to ignite those flames, and soon the fire will spread about your cause."

"hmrgh... your grudge against them means you'll also murder every single being who stand in your way" Stain said.

"of course, including All Might" I answer "he is the symbol of peace? But does he really keep the peace? If someone got murdered by a hero?"

"your actions are somewhat genocide" Stain answer as he draw his blades out "you don't have any proof, I might as well silence you!"

I saw Chisaki but his hand on the table as he immobilize Stain and one of the blades was about to pierce through my eyes but I grinned as I stop it with my metal manipulation. Stain's eyes widen "tsk tsk, don't be rude Hero Killer" I said "like I said, we are here to talk about business."

"not a blood bath."

I pointed as I drop my metal manipulation dropping the blades on the floor "Big Sis only wants to talk Mister!" Eri said.

"you dare bring a child at this place?!" Stain exclaimed.

"I like staying with Big Sis and Chisaki" Eri said as she out down her milkshake.

"now now Eri, no need to be angry. I can take care of things myself" I said I turn to Chisaki "let him go, Chisaki" I ordered.

Chisaki grumble as he brought back the table back as Stain stood up "I'm leaving..." he said.

"oh right, Kurogiri escort our guest back to his location" I ordered.

"yes, Renegade" Kurogiri respond as he open a warp gate. "even if you don't join us, I know you'll ignite the flames for us" I said as I saw Stain cross the warp gate then closes.

"want me to dispose him if he spill anything?" Chisaki suggested.

"no, let him be" I said "I know he'll ignite the flames for us."

"Now the Preview"

"Renegade, where are you going?!"

"I'm heading UA, why?"

"don't worry, I'm only there to watch nothing else."

"Yuki, I'll win for you..."

"Shoto..."

"You! Renegade!"

"besides, its fun to watch the sports festival."

"Shoto, I'll be rooting for you"

"on the next chapter of the Reversal Arc, Watchful Eye"

"Now Go Beyond! Plus Ultra!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 614 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
233K 6.4K 33
Villain Deku AU After being brought down for years, Midoriya saw a beacon of hope. All Might. But alas, he heard the cold truth. With that he thought...
76.8K 2.4K 45
They love her they just want to stay by her side. She, well, she's just trying to got to tomorrow without problems, how will she take the great power...
763K 22K 41
An unfortunate accident caused Izuku Todoroki to separate from his family. After his disappearance, the family only grew colder. Shoto lost his twin...