Boku no Hero Academia : HOPE...

By YukinaYanamoto

Yuki is the adopted daugther of the No. 1 hero due to Sir Nighteye's foresight that he saw Yuki is the suitab... More

My Past
Entrance Exam
My first day in UA
Hero training
Class representative
USJ
Battle at USJ
Deku
The UA Sports Festival
Match and battle rivals
The Promised match
Two days
Hero name
Internship
Stain vs U.A student
Hospitalize
The truth about One for All
Exam
Everyones exam
The Encounter
Two Heroes
Training camp
A Heroes duty
The Lost
Into the Extella
Rescue Operation
Izuku Midoriya
One for All
My Turn
Dorms
Radiant
Target
Cooperation
License
Secrets
Debut
UA's Big 3
Sir Nighteye
Eri
Matters draw near
Shaken Feeling
Assault
The battle between Overhaul and Yuki
Future's Hope
Continue on
Remedial
Change
The Rift to another Universe
Meeting the two One for All
Comparing the two worlds
The Hidden Truth
Within her Memories
Collision of the two Universe
Special chapter ???
Band Decision
Everyone's Effort
The Gentle Criminal
U.A's Culture Festival
Glimpse of Change
Shoto's family
My Dream with the Predecessors
Class 1-A vs Class 1-B
Valentine special
Black Whip
Knowing my new found power
My Villain Academia
The Declaration of War
The Special Abilities Liberation Army
The Origin of Tenko Shimura
Reborn
Paranormal Liberation Front
December Breaks
Christmas Break
Endeavor Agency
Shoto's Home
Come Back to Us
Secrets of the Past
The Truth Beyond the Lies
Preparations and the Awakening
Reunion part 1
Reunion Part 2
Siblings
The Damage
The Aftermath
Born from Discourage
The Vigilante
Special Chapter : Reversal Arc
A Different World
The Past World
Different Happening
The Real Target
Reign of Fear
Ally from another world
Different Destiny
Villain's Kindness
Pain
Renegade Origin
Birthday Special
Darken Origin
Villain Debut
Watchful Eye
True Feelings
Duty of a Liberator
Operation Liberation
Liberation
Pity
Realization
Reflection
Nightmare
Waking Up from a Dream
Darken Change
Darken Courage
Tears
Torch of Salvation
Healing
Meaning of Courage
Yuki
Hope and Courage
Epilogue : Happiness

Liberator

80 0 0
By YukinaYanamoto

Renegade's POV

It has been a year Master has allowed me to go outside, the first thing I went is my home but in the condition I mustn't show myself. And sure enough nothing has change I snuck through the neighborhood as I sneak inside my room.

I check everything and nothing has changed, my stuff is still there but I can gues Mom is cleaning my room since I notice its spotless clean. Suddenly I heard footsteps climbing up I quickly escape to the window then close it gently, I peak who enter my room and it was Mom.

I use my senses enhancement and she seemed to be talking "ufu there clean..." she said as she slide her fingers through the shelf "Yuki... I really wish you were here..." she then started to cry. But then Dad came inside then hug Mom "Nao, it's alright... it's alright..." he said "I miss her too."

Hearing those made me pity them, but I had to stick to my conditions and if they knew I'm alive they might be in danger because of those heroes.

"Woof! Woof!"

I look down to see "Mon-chan!" I got surprised as I hop down as she ran circle around me and bark I smiled as she drop the ball "sorry Mon-chan, I won't be able to stay here" I said as Mon-chan drop her ears, I pity her so I then throw the ball as she follow and catch it as she bark happily. I use Restore to Mon-chan so she can have no illness or incase of injuries, that way she can live a long dog life.

I play with her a little till I heard some foot steps coming down, I threw the ball away as I hid behind the neighborhood wall, as I enhance my hearing senses.

"Mon-chan, what are you excited about?" Dad question the dog I peak out to see he pick the ball from Mon-han's mouth "Mon-chan, Yuki isn't coming back" he said "I know you're waiting for her to come home."

I felt sadden hearing those so I just left.

Shoto's POV

It has been months ever since her death and I've train so hard just to not repeat the same thing.

I look at my palm then grip.

Once I enter UA I'll aim for the top, I'll make my dreams come true for Yuki.

Tenko's POV

There's no time for mopping and discourage, if Yuki were to see me right now she would encourage me more. She's the reason I came this far.

I stood up straight fix myself and wear my uniform.

I won't let her efforts go to waste!

Renegade POV

Here I am walking on a rainy day, felt like ages the last time I walk alone, I just went out on a walk alone all I have to do is call Kurogiri if I'm done with my walk.

"huh?" I saw a little girl running at other side straight to the road.

"hah.. hah... kya!" she tripped and fell on her knees.

My senses sharpens I saw a car speeding up, I ran towards her as I jump carrying her as I jump on the other side of the street.

"WATCH IT YOU VERMINS!" yelled out the driver of the car as he got away.

"hmph!" I get pissed off by the driver, maybe I'll get him later. I look at the little girl she has bandages all over her "What happened little girl? Why are you running in the rain?" I patted her head she was scared but then started to sniffle.

Present time at the hideout.

"so thats what happened, Master" I said "can I take them in?"

"of course, I trust your decisions" Master said behind the screen "oh, by the way I'm making contacts so I might take a while on your progress."

I went outside soon as the video chat ended, just to see Chisaki and Eri eating warm meals. I bought some new clothes for them to dry them...

Soon it was night I close door to let Eri sleep in an extra room, as I face Chisaki behind me.

"why are you helping us?" Chisaki questioned.

I face him "you two needed help" I answer "I see potential in your eyes, you accepted my offer to become my Elite Liberator" I said as look at my palm "I see the hatred in your eyes, your hatred towards heroes and people who betrayed your trust."

Chisaki's eyes calmed "those people betray him, and I did things unforgiveable towards Eri" he said as look down on his hands "yet you and Eri pity me to stay here."

I look at his hands as I held it "you may have did things worst but the past cannot be change, but you can reshape the future" I said "with you by my side, we can change society."

I can see the spark in Chisaki's eyes "what do you say? Even if it takes a while I will make it work" I said.

Chisaki close his palm then nodded "then I shall serve under you, and I shall make your goal came to fruition" he said.

15 year old self.

"are you sure you want to recruit these people?" Giran asked as he smokes.

I grin "of course, there are lots of them in the streets I can use them as disposable pawns" I said with a point "those people don't even have path to choose, all they do is just go on a rampage."

"alright alright, it'll be easy, but it might take a while for me to recruit potential recruits" Giran said "what about you try hire Hero Killer Stain?" he suggested.

"hm? Well he might be useful he is against hero society after all" I grin.

"how can we find him?" Chisaki asked.

I took the TV remote as I change the channel to a news showing several heroes are badly injured and permanently immobilize and force to retire. "there's no need to, Kurogiri you handle our guest. But put that on hold..." I said as I signal Kurogiri to give me a drink and it was a soda can open then drink "for a while we got few days till UA is finally open up."

The month of April. Shoto's POV

I'm finally here at UA. Looking at it makes me want to cry, because Yuki and I used to dream of studying here of becoming a hero. I'll be a hero for you Yuki...

Tenko's POV

UA, it has been 2 years I've started my own agency and now students are coming to attend again. I look up to see Shoto standing there I approach him as I pat his shoulder "hello Shoto, its been a while."

Shoto turn to me "Shimura Senpai!" he was surprise to see me. I smile "I'm surprise to see you're still standing here, let me escort you to your classroom" I insisted.

Shoto's POV

It was an awkward silence, its been so long the last time I saw Shimura Senpai I do see him at TV interviews but back then he was crying back at Yuki's room.

"Senpai, can I ask what you are doing here?" I asked.

"oh, I'm just visiting" Shimura Senpai answer "I miss walking these halls, also since All Might is gonna be a teaching here that means there might be some reporters surrounding the gate soon."

"oh, by the way. I saw flowers on Yuki's grave" he mention.

Of course those flowers are from me, I can't help but miss her everyday.

Soon we reach the huge door of class 1-A "looks like this is your stop. I'll see you around Shoto" Shimura Senpai said as he wave out as I wave back.

He somewhat change, I gues Yuki's death was too much from us...

Next night. Renegade's POV

I'm so hungry I just got back from hacking or steal money with my radio wave. Good thing I have big cash enought to buy what I need to my plans soon.

I sniff as I smell an aroma coming from inside the bar kitchen, I open the door just to see...

I smiled seeing it, of course every time I head out I come back starving for using my quirk too much. And of course Chrono helping Chisaki whole Eri is watching. Good thing I was able to find Chrono back then...

I approach them "what you guys cooking?" I asked.

They turn to face me "we're making burgers!" Eri said, Chisaki continue shaping the mince meat "Chrono, did you light the stove?" he asked. "I did, Overhaul" Chrono answer.

It feels like home having these guys around.

That night I put my hoodie and and mask on and went towards the the underground sewers to see group and group of villains gathering. They all saw me "oh, what does a little girl doing on a place like this?" a chameleon like said, "are you lost little girl?"

"buzz off before we-"

I sprint up jumping down stepping on him as I look down on him and grin "don't underestimate me, after all I came here to offer you all a job" I said.

"this kid!" another tried to stab me with a knife.

I raise my hand since knife is metal I manipulate it then point it towards him levitating it "tsk tsk, it is rude interrupt when someone's talking" I warned giving them a glare, I jump back landing softly on my two feet "well gentlemen, I'm here to offer you to a job" I said.

"a job, and that is?"

I look up grinning "to cause havoc in UA" I said.

"In UA, sounds fun. But how can enter there?" the electric villain ask.

"leave it to me, just wait till the reporters flooded UA tomorrow" I said I can't help but smile so excitedly "since All Might is gonna teach in UA might as well destroy the school's reputation."

The next day. Finally everything is going according to plan the reporters are gathering seems like no one is going to notice me all I have to do is move fingers a bit then use my mind metal manipulation and Hack and then jam the gate open. I can see the reporters pushing through, nows my chance!

Tenko's POV

"what the?!"

All of a sudden the school alarm started blaring, I was close to the window so I saw the reporters flooding in.

Dammit.

I rush outside to stop them, then Eraser Head and Present Mic join to push the crowd back.

An hour later. Shoto's POV

I can't believe, that Midoriya was able to survive those explosion with his endurance. And Bakugou its best I stay away from him, I got to get to the top...

Now I'm wearing my hero costumes walking inside the bus as I watch by the window. I can see my classmates are getting along fast except for that Bakugou.

Too bad Shimura Senpai stay at the lounge and he seemed stressed from Hero work. Soon we arrived at the USJ it looks so wide inside...

Renegade's POV

"are you sure you can do this alone?" Chisaki worries.

"I'll be fine, I have Kurogiri if I have needs of escape" I said.

"Big sis, come back safe" Eri worried.

I kneel down "sure Eri" I said with no worries then stood up straight putting my mask and hoodie on then turn around snapping my finger "lets go, Kurigiri."

Kurogiri open the warp gate as I breath out this is my time to shine, the day the Villain Liberation Front shall be known to the whole world.

"Now the Preview"

"Greetings UA, we are the Villain Liberation Front."

"now I shall liberate you all from your childish dream"

"you talk a lot"

"don't underestimate me"

"KUROGIRI SPREAD THEM UP"

"the next chapter of the Reversal Arc, Villain Debut"

"Now Go Beyond! Plus Ultra"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

836 27 22
Izuku Midoriya always wanted to be a hero since he was a little kid. Since he saw the great All Might save so many lives, that has been his one dream...
422K 11.1K 37
Izuku Midoriya was out on a walk one day when he discovered an injured man. This injured man happened to be All Might himself who had just been fight...
16.5K 614 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...