the supreme god (dxd x gamer )

By onelegfish

saiko darwin a game hacking weeb was on his way to buys some gaming snacks as he was about to grind for a new... More

the beginning of new life
terrible relization
taking the enemy's strength away
The change
sparky
too op
the shadow leaders
my little sona
the human in a devils world
my new world
the guest
the betrayal
back to the past
declaration of war
war
war pt 2
voting ended
rebirth
going to a new world
cultivating
news spread fast
the appearance of a great emperor
this is now mine
rebirthing again
adding a new world for voting
voting over
ko-no-su-ba
the demons king trower
new world
the meet up
mom

spend money to make money

396 14 3
By onelegfish

[ 10x repay skill, 10 billion giving back ] { decided to change the 10x times rebate skill to this}

'ahhh the pleasure of this ,spending money knowing i'll get 10 times the amount i spent back is such a good feeling' saiko said in his head . " Well that's it mr. darwin , you officially own villa number 1 " lou tang said , he had learned the man's name in front of him after reading the title deed . "well if i could make a request , could i know how many villas don't have owner still " saiko said , although he was a major shareholder for the ling group , he would be going on a shopping spree and if he had just got money out of nowhere then it would be very suspicious. Saiko wants to stay undercover for as long as possible , at least till his break ends . Although people hate the rich , they dare not do anything against them , although they could mess up a rich person's face at the moment but after that the one who would get the last laugh would be the one with the money .

"huh well most of our villas have been sold , it used to be vilass 1-6 that were for sell , but since you bought villa 1 only 5 villas are left on sale" lou tang said interested in what saiko was planning. " Ok well, after thinking about it I would like to buy the remaining villas " saiko said . real estate could make a lot of money and it could be an excuse if asked where he got money from . "huh sir are you sure " lou tang said taking a gulp. "Yes , I'm positive we could skip the business , I've already bought villa number 1 and the other 5 would be for an investment " saiko said calmly. "Huh yes sir " Lou Tang said . He had gotten up and went to the same file cabinet and grabbed 5 folders he had then taken out a calculator , seconds later Lou tang was typing in numbers figuring out the total. " umm the price would be 6.71 billion after taxes " Lou Tang said with sweat drops. 'if does buy these we have made already over 7 billion today ' . lou tang said in his head

" Alright then I've signed the deeds then can we get on to the part where I pay " said saiko .

"huh yes it's the same as before just swipe and pay then that's it '' Lou Tang said getting everything done , now all saiko has to do is swipe the card and pay . Saiko had swiped the card and was now waiting . After a minute a beep sound had played out loud notifying that the transaction was done. " well now you're officially the owner of villa from number 1 to 6 " lou tang said a bit exasperated .

[ 10 time rebate skill activated, 67.1 billion have been given back]

'huh 70 billion gained in a day like this , if i was told i would have 70 billion to my name yesterday i would have just thought these words were for bullying purposes' saiko said in his head . " Thank you Mr.Tang for your business today. If you could, I'd like for my purchases to be kept low profile, " Saiko said, getting up . " yes of course mr. darwin" lou tang said in a respectful tone . Saiko had walked out of the building , he was holding a black card with golden edges. That card was to identify to the security that he lived here but his card was special because it was a card to identify that he owned a villa above villa 10 . saiko had gotten in and was driving to his villas , it was a curvy road . saiko had pulled up to villa 6 , every villa down the road after this was his . saiko had gotten out of the car and looked at the giant house it was big taking up a large area of space .

" ahh this still feels like a dream , well let's get what needs to be done" saiko said as he walked up to the door resetting the finger print lock and setting it up with his . " Well, 5 more to go, " Saiko said as he got back in his car, driving up and stopping here and there . " huh finally the one i'm actually going to stay in " saiko said pulling into the garage of the house " huh finally , i came here to buy a house and ended up buying 6 " saiko said as he repeated the steps he did for all those other houses , he then went inside of the house and took a look around his new house , walking around exploring the rooms . After a while, Saiko had gotten familiar with the house. Everything was already in the house , the newest smart fridges , knives , new furniture , 100 inches smart TVs . The house was just waiting for someone to live in it. " ok there's something that i still need like food" saiko said he took out his old reliable phone and went to take notes . to write his to buy list. " ok so i need food top priority, yes then i'll need to buy some stuff so i won't be bored. i need more cloths as well , oh and jewelry yeah " saiko said looking at his list .

: to buy food , gaming setup ( i got the money so let's just buy everything) , jewelry / watches, paper , pens, new phone, laptop, new clothing

"yeah that looks good " saiko said . "although i don't think i have enough room in the mclaren p1 trunk for all of the stuff i wanna buy". "hmm i can just have the food delivered to me but the other stuff will probably take weeks to get here. I can go shopping for jewelry , but not for clothes. I want to buy all of this in 1 go but ima need a car with a bigger trunk space." " a cadillac sound good it's a nice car but still has a lot of trunk space , a cadillac escalade " saiko said . he had called a car dealership to get the papers and the car ready cuz he would be on his way to pick it up .

" Oh this is nice '' saiko said as he drove to the supermarket to buy food ,he was in his regular clothes strolling around getting meat, vegetables, snacks, and drinks. "Ok, time to pay and go home to put this all up" . after shopping saiko had gone home and grabbed all of the bags in one go , although he could see that the bags were completely blocking his circulation completely he successfully made it infront of his fridge. "ahhhh " saiko had grunted . " Man, now I gotta put them up, " Saiko said . After putting up all of the groceries, Saiko went back out. This time he was going to Best Buy. He was buying all of the stuff on his list from top to bottom . " Ok, best buy, " Saiko said, taking his newly bought car .

few hours later

" That took way longer than needed," Saiko said, packing his stuff in the back of his car . huh this gonna be a bitch to set up as well" saiko said driving off . " WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO DIFFICULT " saiko was screaming angrily. Everything he had gotten was easy to set up but now he was having trouble with the internet. " Man, I'll try it later, " Saiko said as he got up. It was actually late at night. He had to wait a long time because he had suddenly come in and asked for a lot of stuff. "I'm going to bed, " saiko said as he went upstairs to his room and pooped on his new bed . " Ahh this is so comfortable, " saiko said, falling asleep instantly.

the next day .

saiko had woken up and was now in the new gaming room opening his new phone he bought yesterday , all he had to do was set it up . "hopefully everything works " saiko said turning on the monitor . " ok there we go it was just the internet that was acting up " saiko had said . "Seiko sat there playing video games until he remembered something , his mom . she wasn't suffering from a very fatal disease it was just that he had gotten a internal injury, and she had recently gotten out of a coma witch was why she was in the hospital , there wasn't much he could do except wait until she recovers which was gonna happen in 3 weeks , it had already been around 4 months , she had fell down 2 flights of stairs cuz she slipped working a late night shift to provide for her and saiko . " shell make a full recovery soon so there's no need to worry and when she heals I'll bring her here to relax " he said, turning off the system. he had forgotten his mom after getting billions of dollars and doing new exiting things.  Saiko had then walked downstairs and after a few minutes he had gotten to his destination , the gym . ''I've never actually worked out but it's be a waste if I didn't use the gym. " saiko said as he had gone to a treadmill and started running. Saiko was a bit big but not noticable threw a shirt.

saiko had just stayed in the gym for the rest of the day till it was night where he went to sleep.

today was the day of the class reunion at the zing hotel it started at 7 and ended at 12. " ok today well buy the rest of the things on the shopping list. which is clothing jewelry and paper to test out what the god of calligraphy skill is . " Saiko said as he got up it was 9 in the morning so he had plenty of time . Saiko had put on his navy blue suit and went off to the most expensive watch seling store he could think of was Rolex . ''Let's go there " saiko said as he zoomed off in the Cadillac arriving at a luxury shopping district that was different from the last shopping district he went to , the cars he was most expensive , there were bentley continental als , rolls royces ,and porsche spyder. '' Huh this is definitely a better place to shop at . " saiko said as he walked in looking for the Rolex shop . After a few minutes of looking he had found it . "Ok, let's only buy the most expensive for the richest, '' Saiko said, becoming arrogant for a minute before laughing to himself for being cringey. He then went over and looked for a good watch. He had made it to the center and saw a watch on display by itself . "Huh paul newman daytona 6239" saiko said reading the name . on the side a man had seen saiko looking at the watch and he was getting very close so he told a shopping guide. " There's a man over there getting very close to the paul newman daytona id thought i'd let you know " he said the man was fat and was wearing a gray suit , he looked to be a rich second generation , the son of a big rich family. "thank you sir" the shopping guide said, rushing over to the spot saiko was . "sir plz dont get near it unless you have the money ,- that watch cost more than your life you know " she said in a stern voice , the guide had quickly look at santikos appearance before screaming at him , she had found the suit he wore didn't have a logo on it so she thought he must've bought it cheaply . After all, how could she tell the suit was a custom made suit? " I'm getting so close cause I'd like to buy it , you bitch " saiko said, pulling out his black card. He had gotten tired of shopping guides doing this to him , obviously he wouldnt come in the shop if he knew he couldn't afford anything . " huh ... ho...." The shopping guide was shocked. She was just called a bitch but she couldn't do anything because the man in front of her had just pulled out a black card showing off his wealth in an instant . " my apologies sir plz i'll get it come up to the payment area " the guide said bowing she had just disrespected a person she couldn't afford to .

"The total is 112 million yuan," the guide said. " Here " saiko said, handing over his black card . the transaction went smoothly and saiko now had a watch on. Saiko looked very good. He had a handsome face and coupled with his clothes and the new watch he looked like he was a model . " I got the watch now, some clothes , then to the art shop, " said saiko, walking around .

After a few hours, Saiko had stopped shopping for clothes. He spent over 5 million on clothes , but he did get a lot of luxury clothing , as the only luxury clothing he had were the 3 suits he had bought. "now to the art shop " saiko said a bit out of breath . he had walked around till he saw a shopped named "the pavilion of art" . he had went in and saw all types of brushes and paints , inks , canvases, and paper . he had walked up to the desk were you payed "hello could you do me a favor if you don't mind " saiko said to a man who seemed to be his age . " Sure, what is it that you need help with?" the man at the desk said . " Can you get me your best brushes , ink , and paper for calligraphy , and then some basic paper and pens will , as you can see my hands are full, " saiko said, bringing his arms up to show his hands. "uuhhh sure just wait here and ill bring them " the man said walking around the desk , he then strolled through the shop picking up brushes, scrolls, inks , and everything else saiko had asked for . The man started to ring up the items , the brushes were expensive and so were the scrolls. " Your total will be 30,056," the man said . "Thank you, here you go, " Saiko said as he swiped the card . " the man had already started to pack up the items for saiko . " ok here you go sir have a nice day " he said as he handed the bags to saiko . "you as well " saiko said heading out of the store. saiko had made it to his car opening his trunk and putting everything in the back . " wow you went crazy shopping huh " said a woman who was walking past saiko . "Yeah, I guess I did, " Saiko said, turning around to meet the stranger . it was a complete stranger saiko had never met . " Well I gotta , bye, " Saiko said as he got in the car .

"alright time to test the god of calligraphy skill " saiko said . Although one problem occured all he knew about calligraphy was it was art in the form of words and that's it. " Well here we go i guess " saiko said as he grabbed a scroll, opened it flat on the table , opened the ink top , and picked up a brush, dipped it in the ink and wrote " the mountain of a thousand deaths' ' . '' Well, let's see how it looks, '' Saiko said, pulling back to look at the word . He was instantly transported into a world in his head . in front of him was a giant mountain , with a thousand swords impaled all over the mountain . Each one had a soldier's helmet . At that moment the moon was directly on top of the mountain with it directly shining down on the mountain , 1000 soldiers arose and stood straight as if they were still marching towards their enemy . Saiko was speechless. It was a beautiful sight; he could feel the wind blowing on his face . "I drew this , is this what the skill does?" Saiko asked if he was then taken out of the world . Saiko had just stayed there, then he took the paper and put it on display on his wall . although it was just those 6 words it was all it needed. It was already a masterpiece , the way the strokes were straight and carved . "Huh so that's what the skill does " saiko says as he starts to put up the material. He looked at his phone for the time it was already 12 in the noon , " huh so that's what god of calligraphy does , i know what 10x times repay skill so what does golden pupil do " saiko said as he activated it . " woah " saiko said as he was now seeing through the golden pupil skill. He could now see through walls looking at the content inside the rooms. " Huh, so that 's what it does, just look through walls. " saiko said as he looked around and looked at his painting on his wall .

[ god level art . made by saiko darwin . minimum sale value 100 million yuan]

"...."

" what just that , something i drew to just test the skill and it has a minimum of a 100 million yuan selling price" this is to broken saiko thought " huh not much to do now that i have to wait for the class reunion " saiko said as he went up to his gaming room to play . " some modded ark sounds nice rn " saiko said sitting in his chair

" you stupid fucking game UUUAAAHHHHH" saiko said turning around punching a dummy. saiko had noticed how angry he had gotten at the internet so he knew he'd definitely rage while playing a game so he bought a dummy to take out his anger. saiko had been progressing very nicely in the modded ark world he was playing. getting to a stone base with a malin by luck he was then progressing easily. getting some good attack dinos . just to be killed buy a origin carno who was passing buy . " huuh stupid pieces of shit , if only i had gotten more resources, and exp. it doesn't matter there's hacks maybe i can find one , if not then ill just fucking pay the best to make me one. " saiko said still angry , still strangling the dummy.

[ skill shop upgraded . (1) god level coding (2) god level piano skills. ( 3) god level genetics }

" OOOH FUCK YEAH YOU WAIT YOU STUPID " oRiGiN CaRnO" i'm gonna fucking kill YOU" saiko said as he saw the god level coding skill. " buy them all system . saiko said yelling he was still in the room . he instantly got up from beating the dummy sat down at his desk searched up where you could actually code . " huh ok this should be a good place to code" saiko said as he started to code . " alright 10x resources , 10x tourpor , and melee damage , 10x exp , 10x each stat point i get per level up even for my dinosaurs, 10x my health and weight " saiko screamed as he wrote down all the things he wanted on a piece of paper. " its only 8 ill go to the party at 11 " saiko said as he started to code , with so many things to code saiko would have thought he would need all the time he gave himself , but due to the skill he had got the code he wrote was automatically perfect and did not interfere with everything he wanted coded he had finished the code early within a hour . " ok time for a new world i'm totally confident this will work " saiko said as he saw that it was 10 minutes till 9 . " ok so let's call this world [ the world] " saiko said as he had put the hack to use . " Ok, let's do this. I still have an hour to do this . "

59 minutes later .

" UUUUHHHH YOU MOTHERFUCKER " saiko screamed drop kicking the dummy " WHY DOES A MF MYTH DINO COME OUT OF NOWHErE WHEN I'M FIGHTiNG A BOSS. THAT DUMBASS GOT IN THE WAY OF MY ATTACK . NOW ALL MY DINOSAURS ARE DEAD . RUUUUU AAAAHHHH" saiko said, picking the dummy over his head . "MAN YOU'LL SEE I'LL FUCKING MAKE YOU MINE " saiko said excited but angry, he had just had his first encounter with a myth dino for the first time , meaning he could now tame one . but he had looked at his phone and saw texts from the chat .

[ where's saiko why didn't he come ] [ he's probably at home afraid to show up ] [ yeah honestly he probably working to get money , it better he didn't come , i wouldn't want poor trash to be bye me ]

"what the fuck do these bastard not know i have more money than all of them combined , me playing a game about dinos , who constantly killed me is more interesting than some meetup of the rich kids and dick riders trying to soak up to those rich kids for benefits. '' Saiko said angrily . He had gotten up and changed into his best suit , got his watch , and best shoes . and finally drove off in the McLaren .

"i won't let you bastards get away with belittling me " saiko said as he stepped on the gas to go quicker

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 278 8
The 4 factions of the supernatural world. After a great war between the main three. One in which during the great war they were going through a civil...
276K 3.9K 46
Y/N got adopted into the family of devils but he doesn't know it and neither do they know that he is aware of supernatural and has not 1 but 3 sacred...
106K 1.6K 15
High School DxD: Bullet Hell DxD (OP Reimu Trap Reader x Harem) You, the protagonist. After having been killed, you were sent to another world. This...
574 5 7
(This is my first EVER highschool dxd fanfic so don't expect it to be the best, also English isn't my first language) (I also do plan to rewrite this...