The Queen (Harry Styles)

By amandaJtommo

Book #2 in The Kingdom of Ula Series King Harry and Princess Emerald's love story continues as they begin the... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter 17

34.5K 1.3K 338
By amandaJtommo

It's a Friday evening and I basically clocked out for the weekend at this point in time. I was in the garden wearing shorts and one of Harry's lazy shirts. I brought one of the military dogs' puppies out with me. She was the runt of the litter, so I knew they would eventually get rid of her by selling her or euthanizing her. I know we just got Felix, but I felt this compassion for animals lately.

"Come on," I said tugging at the dog's leash. She trailed along with me sniffing the grass as we walked deeper in the garden.

When the puppy and I reached the clearing I sat down on the bench holding the dog's leash so she didn't wander off. She jumped onto her hind legs, her paws resting on the empty space beside me as she licked at my arm. I ran my hand over her nose, my fingers scratching at her flappy black ears. Her head leaned into my hand.

"There you are!" Harry's voice said as he entered the clearing. "I didn't know where you disappeared to, nor did anyone know where this one went," he said rubbing his hand over her head.

"I figured she should at least be happy before they put her down or sell her," I sighed looking at her. "They won't tell me what they're doing to her."

"That's because you wouldn't like the answer," he said. "Which is why I took the liberty of telling them not to worry. You've already started a mini farm in our room with Felix, why not add one more pet?"

"What?" I asked.

"I'm serious," he laughed. "I know you, and you wouldn't let anything hurt this dog if it were up to you. Her name is Phoenix by the way," he added. "Can we be done adopting pets now?"

"Sure," I nodded looking down at the large puppy.

"I used to have a Great Dane," Harry noted. "When I was a kid. My sister was always busy with her lessons and I was still learning basic maths. So my parents got me a Great Dane named Duke. Apparently the type of breed is supposed to symbolize courage and strength," he said. "Duke and I had some good times. We played baseball."

"Baseball?" I asked, a bewildered look on my face.

"I put one of those plastic bats in his mouth and told him to stay. I called his name, he turned his head and hit the ball. Of course, after that, Duke just ended up eating all the bats we had," he chuckled. "He was a good dog."

"Was he your first pet?"

"Yeah," Harry grinned. "I've had other pets, but none of them compared to Duke. Your first pet is always the most memorable because it's new. I've had three other dogs apart from him, but they were all so weird. I had this one, I named him Caspar, and he cowered in the corner with his tail between his legs. Another one, Dutchess, my sister named her, she would just pee everywhere. Then Boris, he ate everything. Boris chewed the legs off the furniture."

"Maybe you found your right dog, but you just never got the right breed," I said bumping my shoulder with his. "Sounds like you didn't like them because they weren't Great Danes."

"I don't know," he shrugged. "But when I heard you may have taken off with Phoenix, I felt like I had to say something to the breeders."

"Why do you have dogs for military?"

"Well, not all of them are for military. We do sell them as well. The Great Danes were for hunting. They help when we go hunting for sport," he said as Phoenix nudged his hand with the end of her nose. He took her head between his hands and ran them quickly over the sides of her head. She jumped back, and began barking at him.

A soft chuckle came out of Harry's mouth as he looked at the black and white Great Dane. He stood up from the bench and ran around her, a goofy grin on his face. I could see the childhood memories playing in his mind as he chased the dog around. Phoenix jumped up onto Harry's shoulders knocking him down to the ground. She began feverously licking his face. A smile was brought to my face as Harry's melodic laughter rang through the otherwise silent garden. Harry reached up, and rubbed her belly.

"Having fun?" I asked, a soft giggle coming out.

"I'm thinking you were right. Maybe I knew the kind of dog I always liked," he said. "She's the same goofball as Duke was."

"Happy with keeping her?"

"The cat is all yours. Phoenix is my pet," Harry said looking up at me as Phoenix continued to roughouse with Harry. "You totally got the cat to annoy me didn't you?"

"No!" I laughed. "I have always wanted a pet, and I thought Felix was cute!"

"Okay," he said.

Harry hopped onto his knees and pet Phoenix's back roughly. The boyish grin on his lips made me happier than I thought would be possible.

"Do you want to do something later?" Harry asked. "Random, I know."

"It's up to you, H."

"I was thinking of making love to you," he said. I rolled my eyes in response to his words. So typical of my husband. I didn't love him any less, despite his hormonally driven comments.

"How about we don't?" I asked. He chuckled walking over to me on his knees. He rested his forearms on my legs, and looked up at me with his bright green eyes. "May I help you?"

"I just love you...a lot," He breathed. "Every time I look at you, I see the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. It's like I'm looking at you for the first time all over again. You sitting in front of me with the much too large green dress that was out of date. Your hair long, and primped to perfection."

"How--"

"I remember everything about you, my beautiful Em," he said. "The moment I first saw you, it was like a breath of fresh air."

I leaned forward so my face was directly in front of his. I was biting my lip, and had a large smile on my face. Whenever Harry said these sweet comments, I couldn't help but keep a smile on my face. Out of the blue, these precious comments would be uttered from his delectable lips. His heart warming words always had butterflies going crazy in my stomach.

"Why do you do this?" I asked, leaning my head to the side to look at him with a look of adoration.

"Do what?" he inquired.

"Make my insides turn to mush."

"I don't do it on purpose, love," he chuckled turning around to look at Phoenix. He gave a loud whistle, and clapped his hands beckoning the oversized puppy towards us. She raced over and jumped on Harry's back licking his face as he looked at her.

"I only do it because you're the most beautiful thing in my life," he said, laughing as the dog continued to lick his ear. "Phoenix! Jesus Christ, stop!" he laughed swatting at the excited puppy.

"I don't think she's kissing you enough," I giggled pushing Harry to the ground. As soon as his back hit the ground, he made a loud groan. I began peppering soft kisses on his skin as Phoenix licked his face.

"Mmm..." Harry said as he leaned up to kiss my lips. "You weren't getting any kisses. I didn't think that was very fair."

I rested my weight on him, my arms tucked under my chest. I widened my eyes and stared directly into his eyes. He gave me a loud laugh and hugged me tightly rocking us side to side. I buried my face into his neck and gently kissed the skin of his neck.

"Em, can we go back to our room now?" Harry murmured into my hair. "Because I really need to fel you."

"You need to? Or you want to?" I asked, a smirk toying on my lips.

"F.ucking hell, Emerald. You know I need to," Harry all but growled in my ear. "I'd take you right here, but I feel as if I do, the dog might lick you in places that she shouldn't be licking."

"You know," I laughed. "I would have been all for it until you said that."

Harry let out a loud snort and gently pushed me off of him. He whispered that he would be right back. He grabbed Phoenix by her leash and began jogging away with Phoenix excitedly galloping beside him.

As Harry went somewhere with Phoenix, I stood up and began peeling my clothes off of my body. I pulled my bangs out of the hair band and shook out my hair as I stood in the field clad in my bra and underwear.

"I'm back!" Harry yelled as he came bounding towards me. He was waving a silver condom packet in the air, laughing. "Too many clothes. Too many f.ucking clothes, " He rambled to himself.

He stuck the condom packet in between his teeth as he began pulling off his clothes. He grabbed his shirt by the back of the neck and pulled it over his head. He spun around in a circle as he pulled it over his arms. He unbuckled his belt, his hands feverously unzipping his tight black trousers. As he began stepping out of his pants, he toppled over.

"Sh.it," he gasped as he fell down with a thud. I giggled as I rushed to him and grabbed his pants by the ends and tugged them off of him.

"You're hopeless," I remarked.

"Hopelessly in love with you," he lazily said. "Not take off my boxers, woman. And you need to lose your own undergarments."

"So bossy," I shook my head.

"Last I checked, you were the one giving me a blow job and a hand job whilst Waters was there. I think you're the bossy one," I said reaching behind me, and unclasped my bra.

"What'cha doing?" he asked.

"I think you know exactly what I'm doing, my love," I stated as I slowly pulled my brassiere off of my shoulders.

I pulled my underwear off and stepped over to Harry boldly. I leaned over, and took hold of his boxers and pulled them up over his bum and taking them off of him. I tossed them onto our pile of clothes.

Harry swiftly ripped apart the foil packet open and rolled it onto himself. I climbed over his bent legs and lowered myself onto him. He hissed I swiveled my hips.

Harry's large hands were pressed gently at my waist as we made love. He removed his hands and he fondled my breasts, his thumb rubbing over my nipples. I felt the tingles shoot up my spine, an involuntary throaty moan escaping from between my lips.

One of his hands reached down where we rubbed against one another, his fingers massaging my c.lit. I slapped my hands against his inked chest, my head falling forward, my eyes squeezed shut.

The only thing that I could think about was the pleasure and irrevocable love that Harry and me shared. For some reason, me being on top gives me this sense of satisfaction. It makes me feel powerful that I can show the man I have spent loving for the past thirteen months. His pleasure is the only thing that I can think of at a moment.  For once, I am in control and I'm taking full advantage of that.

"Em," he moaned, his hips thrusting up to meet with my hips. I let out a cry of pleasure as his hips met mine.

Harry sat up off the ground, his hands sprawling across the surface of my back, as I continued to ride him. I could feel my insides begin twisting and turning as we continued to near our point of pure ecstasy.

"God," I breathed as I let out a loud moan, my high bursting out of me.

"F.uck," Harry groaned as he came as well.

Harry rested his sweat brimmed forehead against the crevice between my breasts. We both breathed heavily as we attempted to regain our regular rhythm of lives. A light chuckle came out of my mouth as I took in our surroundings.

"Anyone could have walked through the garden to see us having sex."

"Good thing they didn't," Harry said against my chest.

"We should probably get some clothes on," I said reaching for the pile of my clothes off to the side of us. I fastened the bra and pulled it  over my head.

"Why do we have to go back? I just want to spend my time with you...naked."

"You ruined it," I laughed. "You absolutely ruined it."

"What do you mean I ruined it?" he asked, a look of disbelief written on his face.

"'I want to spend my time with you naked,'" I mocked, lowering my voice to immitate his low, accented drawl.

"What? It's true!" He laughed. I stood up and pulled my underwear and pants on. "Don't be like that, beautiful."

"We have our room and our pets to get to," I giggled. "I want to make sure our giant puppy and our tiny kitten don't kill each other."

"Phoenix isn't even in our room," he laughed. "I tied her to a lamp post."

"Cruel," I giggled chucking his clothes at his bare body.

I turned around about fifteen feet from him and gave him a sarcastic curtsey. He let out a loud snort as he pulled his trousers on. He pulled his shirt back over his head, and ran up to me and took my hand in his.

"Let's go home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 5.7K 53
Princess Mus, always lived a life of luxury. She thought her life would go on like this. But, it didn't! Her father and mother have got her marriage...
281K 5.7K 24
Book One. Just a bunch of Harry Styles one shots as you both prepare to marry one another.
3.7M 124K 60
Book #1 in the Kingdom of Ula Series In the kingdom of Ula, Prince Harry has come of age to look for his new wife. This leaves his people hopeful i...
50.1K 1K 11
*Alternate Beginning to the Royals Series* In this special edition to the Royals Series, Jackie Baker and Prince Harry have a bit of history before t...