Can I call you mine?

By Jeonkookie974

"Anyone would want to fuck him but no one would ever love a mafia." Three years later He pierced into her ey... More

Prologue
1. Begin
2. Her
3. Tagging along
4. Responsible
5. Dark tunnel
6. Rescuing
7. Pillow talk
8. Strawberries and cigarettes
9. Sexy, Free & Single
10. Sleeping together in a Motel
11. Flirt encounter
12. Chase of Mafia
13. Tongue piercing
14. Involved with mafia
15. Kookie & Cookie
16. Secret revealved
17. You know why
18. Give a Chance
19. Falling for love is hard
20. Hangout
21. You are coming with me
22. Moving in with you
23. In campus
24. Falling for him
25. Comfortable with you
26. Drunken mistake
27. Scared of myself
28. End of love I had
29. Mafia king
30. Tangled
31. Letter of promises
32. That smirk
33. Him
34. Capable
35. Bumpy run
36. Persona
37. Persude
38. Deal
39. Marking her
40. Emphasize
41. Prove me wrong
42. Invade
43. Blood painted
44. Make it sane
45. Believe in me
46. Jeju trip
47. Were we a (love)story?
48. Feel
49. His woman
50. Two distinct decisions
51. Ask her out
52. Slow dance
53. Marry me
54. Punches crunches
56. Curtains of love
57. Connection between us
58. Playful
59. Can I call you mine? : Epilogue

55. Passionate

2.6K 123 14
By Jeonkookie974

I was befuddled on watching how Seokjin was hugging me but then I felt him pulling me more closer in his brotherly embrace that I missed so much. Involuntarily my arms went up and hugged him. He broke into tears while chuckles left his mouth.

He detached himself and ruffled my wet hair. He grinned and said," Aigoo! My little maknae finally became a man and here I thought he would never stand up for himself or for his love."

Furrowing my eyebrows I looked at him." What do you mean?"

"I heard what you told her and somehow I felt guilty for stopping you." He bit his lips and said,"If you could fight then be it, no matter who is against you or how important they are but if they won't let you have your love then fight for your love. I believe you have that ignition for love that I once had, so prove me I am wrong and do what your heart says."

He didn't said anything further but held my arm and dragged me out of the water. We walked towards Soyoung but I got glimpse of that girl from past. What was her name again? Lisa! She was standing behind Yoongi but what was she doing here?

A warm hand was placed in my palm which brought me back to reality. I looked up and found Soyoung holding my hands while Seokjin stood beside us.

He looked at me and said," All I want to know is... do you love her, Jungkook?"

My eyes widened once I heard his question. I turned to her and saw her looking at me with outmost love and hope.Definitely I was head over heels for this girl. I could never deny that this girl was my life and even the cause of my death.

I nodded and said,"I love her more than myself. She is my everything." Seokjin chuckled and said," Then how could you leave your everything behind? Can you imagine her in someone else's arms after ten years and her kids greeting you as ahjushi?"

Ouch! That hurts af.

My heart skipped a beat in deep fear and disappointment. I shook my head as tears beamed in my eyes. With my glossy vision I said," I can lie to myself and suppress my feelings but to be honest I could never see her with other arm throughout my life...."

Imagining her with someone else was painful. I was trying to accept the fact that she was not mine but the more I thought the more denials my heart gave me.

"Then what you think is right to do now? Go away from her for that peace or stay here for love."

Without any delay I stared into her eyes and siad," Stay here for love,stay here for her. " I looked into her eyes as she innocently smiled. With that I pulled her close and lifted her in my arms. She didn't cared if dress was getting soaked but her arms instantly got wrapped around my neck as I spun her around.

Everyone else stepped back to safeguard themselves from the spin while they reopened Jiseok's eyes. I dropped her down and she smiled as preety as ever. I was starstruck in her beautiful smile until I found her leaning closer.

She was crying cheerful tears as soon as I declared my stay. And my stay was something that I didn't planned beforehand but somehow Seokjin made me gave it another thought. He made me realised that I was really acting like a coward who was about to run away from his problems but I was glad that I took the right decision before it was too late to regret.

True, love didn't had a definition and never would.

She took a sharp breath before she asked for my hand and said," Will Jeon Jungkook would give me the biggest happiness of making you father of my children?"

My tears threatened to fall while I blinked in awed for her. I nodded and without thinking anything passed my right hand to her. She smiled and gently taking my hand she slipped that ring in my ring finger.

Jimin and Taehyung didn't stopped but whistled and hooted while everyone else clapped to congratulate us. Hoseok like as usual clicked the photographs of us. His photo gallery was always filled with amazing memories then how could've he passed this moment.

A wave of pleasure and delight ran throughout my body once it got settled in my hand and declared me as his someone special. I couldn't hold myself from crying.

Soyoung got confused and instantly cupped my face. She looked at my and wiped the tears with her thumbs. She was bewildered but before she could ask why was I sobbing, I wrapped my arms around her petite body and pulled her close. My heart was thumping against my heart as my mind went numb, all I was feeling was love.

I closed my eyes and snuggled my face in the crock of her neck. Her warmth melted me and I didn't realised when I lift her up with my both hands and connected our lips.

Everyone either gasped or groaned. "Get a room you too!" Jimin picked up Jiseok and turned around to face the opposite while others were blushing hard and tried to find dumb excuses to ignore us. On the other hand I didn't cared what they would feel. They would have their own moment in their life but this was my moment and finally my woman was in my arms. I tightened the grip around her, started to move my lips against her in a rhythmic motion.

Y/N'S POV

I felt him kissing me. It was passionate and desperate, neither needy nor horny. He moved his lips in sync with mine as I responded back. I loved the feeling of him against me. Finally we were together.

I heard a cough beside us which made me to pull back. I saw oppa turning his back on us while others did the same. My cheeks got tinted as I felt Jungkook to continue kissing me on the jaw. I tried hitting his chest to put me down but he continued to trail his kisses down my neck. I knew he was about to step up on next level but it wasn't a great timing.

With one strong force I pushed myself out of his grip and landed my feets on sand. Jungkook frowned because he wanted more but then he realised what he was about to lead on. He blushed too then cleared his throat. He turned around and looked at Lisa who was admiring us like a positive fangirl.

"What are you doing here?"

She chuckled and said," Supporting my bestie to propose to her crush." I didn't wasted my minute but ran and hugged her like a koala. It's been so long since we met. All we did was face time.

She pulled back and said," I accidentally met Seokjin then found you both were on a date. I couldn't be happier. There was a time when I thought you two won't accept your feelings but I am glad you did, especially Soya. I knew she loved you the moment I saw her wearing your shirt."

"Unnie! Don't you dare tel-" Before I could say anything Jungkook covered ny mouth and bobbed his head to let he continue.

THREE YEARS BACK

It was already late and heavy rain was falling out. The news said it would rain heavily but where was Jungkook? I called him so many times but he didn't picked up. I was getting anxious just from watching how dark the night sky was.

Today I lied to Lisa and even told her that no one would love a mafia like him but wasn't it the opposite for me? I don't know but I was panicking for Jungkook's safety. I cared for him, I adored him and never wanted to see him hurt. I wanted to take all his pain.

Was it love?

I shrugged my thoughts and again dialled his number. I sighed when it again got disconnected.

"Where are you Jungkook?"

A loud thunder echoed in the sky that made me flinch and scared. I wasn't scared of thunder but tonight those strike were abnormally long and scary. I screamed and crouched down when the lights went off and I was left in darkness, all alone in my apartment.

I badly wanted someone next to me but all I desired was Jungkook and his security. Was he fine in this weather? Was he safe or we was soaked in this cold rain? I wiped my tears as I curled up in a ball and leaned against the edge of bed.

I took out my phone and immediately called Lisa to come her. She asked me to calm down and cutted the call to reach here. I was breathing heavily and uneven that I was suffocating and that one the time I realized that I was having my first panick attack.

It was unbearable and painful to even stay in my senses. Suddenly my hands clutched to a soft material that made me feel at ease. I brought that shirt closet to me and saw it was Jungkook's shirt. His smell still lingered in it and made me relax in an instant.

Without thinking about it I discarded my upper clothes and wore his shirt. Pulling my knees closer I buried my head under my arms. I was scared and alone. Where are you Jungkook? I need you!

Then with a bang the door slammed open and I saw Lisa staring at me. I broke into tears and stood up to hug her. She hugged me back and caressed my head. She helped me laid down on the bed and tried to console me.

I smiled, realizing she accompanied me but the thought of Jungkook's whereabouts were troubling me. Like she read my mind she said," He's an adult, you don't have to worry. He must be hiding somewhere to save him from rain. He will come tomorrow." I hummed in response and sighed as the thunders stopped and it only rained.

She caught me glooming so she said," Are you indirectly showing me you love Jungkook?" I raised my eyebrows and she pointed at the shirt I was wearing.

My eyes widened as I blushed before turning my back on her. " No! My clothes were dirty so I wore his." She chuckled and said," Like I would believe why you chose his clothes when you have a pile to chose from."

I didn't said any further but pretended to sleep.

Jungkook had a wide smile but I was red like a tomato because it was embarrassing.

[A/N]
It was a long chapter. 🥱
Vote 25+ for next update

You know what is ahead😏 Stay tuned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 8.7K 38
Cha y/n who belongs to a very rich family, fell in love with Jeon jungkook who is a poor guy. Despite the opposition of this relationship by her fami...
249K 9.5K 30
|| Status : ☑|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" 《WARNIN...
1.9M 83K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
LOVE By taetae

Fanfiction

19.1K 1.3K 50
PLEASE DONT COPY MY WORK 🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫 T-this is crazy stop this-" taehyung cut by jungkook chuckles "My love for you is crazy baby.... You become part...