SIYAASAT

By mehshanaya

SIYAASAT the game of power, greed, envy, selfishness, conspiracy. The one who will win the game is called. Th... More

Disclaimer
The Ace of Spades
The Two of Spades
The Three of Spades
The Four of Spades
The Five of Spades
The Six of Spades
The Seven of Spades
The Eight of Spades
The Nine of Spades
The Ten of Spades
The Eleven of Spades
The Twelve of Spades
The Thirteen of Spades
The Fourteen of Spades
The Fifthteen of Spades
The Sixthteen of Spades
The Seventeen of Spades
The Eighteen of Spades
The Nineteen of Spades
The Queen of Spades
The King of Spades
The Ace of Diamond
The Two of Diamonds
The Three of Diamonds
The Four of Diamonds
The Five of Diamonds
The Six of Diamonds
The Seven of Diamonds
The Eight of Diamonds
The Nine of Diamonds
The Ten of Diamonds
The Eleven of Diamonds
The Twelve of Diamonds
The Thirteen of Diamonds
The Fourteen of Diamonds
The Fifteen of Diamonds
Question / Answer
The Sixtheen of Diamonds
The Jack of Diamonds
The Queen of Diamonds
The King of Diamonds
The Ace of Clubs
The Two of Clubs
The Three of Clubs
The Four of Clubs
The Five of Clubs
The Six of Clubs
The Seven of Clubs
The Eight of Clubs
The Nine of Clubs
The Ten of Clubs
The Eleven of Clubs
The Twelve of Clubs
The Thirteen of Clubs
The Fourteen of Clubs
The Fifteen of Clubs
The Jack of Clubs
The Queen of Clubs
The King of Clubs
The Ace of Hearts
The Two of Hearts
The Three of Hearts
The Four of Hearts
The Five of Hearts
The Six of Hearts
The Seven of Hearts
The Eight of Hearts
The Nine of Hearts
The Ten of Hearts
The Jack of Hearts
The Queen of Hearts
The King of Hearts

The Jack of Spades

7.3K 402 36
By mehshanaya

  Chapter - 20
===============

Night

Swadheenta 

" Sleep" I chuckled lightly and sit on the bed grabbing the rose petals and throwing them up " it's such a happy night, how will sleep come tonight?" I look at him, he is standing at the edge of the bed with his hands in trouser pockets.

" Yeah you're right after all it's our wedding night, who sleep on their wedding night?" He bends a little and whispers in my ear.

" Wedding night, but it happened", he chuckled and start leaning towards me and I leans back.

I fell on the bed and he comes over to me.

" Look around the decorations anyone can say it's for wedding night" he whispered close to me and I gulped, our noses are almost touching.

" But I said no", he clicked his tongue.

" You said I need time and it's been time," he said taking a lock of my hair in his hand, he left it and lean closer to me I turned my head closing my eyes but I didn't feel anything so I open my eyes and look at him.

" Now will you sleep or I continue?" he asked raising his eyebrows at me.

" Sleep," I said.

" Good night," he said rolling over to the right side of the bed.

I get up and go to the washroom to change into a night dress. The washroom is also beautiful just like the whole palace I come back and lied beside him and eventually falls asleep.

Morning

Knock, knock

Who's there?

Knock, knock

I tried to open the door but it's not opening.

Knock, knock.

I feel someone shaking me and I open my eyes and see someone is knocking on the door from outside then I look at Rehan who sleeping on his stomach with his face another side, I close my eyes again.

Knock knock

Who the hell is this?

" Swadheenta get up and see who the hell is this?" He grumbled shaking me still not ready to get up.

" You go and see I'm sleeping"

I close my eyes again but I feel something cold touching my forehead I open my eyes see it's a gun which he is holding, I sit up immediately and look over his side he is still sleeping with his eyes closed and mouth slightly open.

Knock knock

" Swadheenta go or else" he grumbled again.

" You can't shoot me while sleeping," I said, your highness still didn't open his eyes.

" You have any doubt" he opens the lock of the gun.

Ok, I was wrong.

" I'm going," I said and he placed the gun back under his pillow.

I get up from bed and straightened my nightgown and my hair while looking in the mirror.

Who the hell is this? Who is not letting me sleep?

I open the door and see Bhabhi standing in front of me all ready clad in a beautiful lehenga.

" Good morning" She smiled at me.

" Good morning "I smiled back.

" You must be tired that's why you slept till now," she said, ohh damnit, is it afternoon? Did I sleep this late in my in-laws' house on the first day?

" What time it is?" I asked nervously.

" It's 6 am"

Heinnn, then why did you wake me up. It's not good morning it's still night for me, now wish me good night and let me sleep.

" Now come with me we don't want to get more late," she said, I wanted to ask but didn't and follow her.

We come into a huge room well all rooms are huge here I heard Bhabhi clap for two times and maids come into the room with a huge plate in their hands they place all the plates on a table and a smile come to my face when I see the items in them it has lehenga, jewellery, heels and whatnot.

" Go and get ready fast," Bhabhi said and gave me the lehenga I took it and went inside the washroom after that I come and sit in front of the mirror and the maids helped me get ready. It is just like my dream come true.

I picked up a piece of jewellery some of them that I didn't even know the name.

" The sheeshphool is beautiful" I heard Bhabhi said and I nodded.

Sheeshphool.

The one of a maid fixed that in my hair and pull my hair back.

" I like them open," I said and she nodded.

" Done?" I get up from my seat and look at Bhabhi, She look at me and then said.

" Beautiful but one thing is left" I knitted my eyebrows. What thing is left? I'm looking like a bride who is ready to go on stage. She comes towards me and places the dupatta on my head.

" Perfect, now come" we both come outside and walk through the corridor of the Palace.

The outfit which I'm wearing gives me the perfect vibes of being a queen. My life is turning into a dream since I come here and I just don't want to get up.

" Rajkumari"

" Jii"

" Today is your Pehli Rasoi you have to make food for everyone"

" Everyone as in?"

She starts telling me about everyone and at the end I come to the conclusion that why are we calling this Place, jilla ghoshit karo ishe. Well nothing is wrong the Palace have so many rooms we need people or else it will turn into a hunted house, but one thought also come to my mind I should also call Bhai and Kirti here then we will all live here.

" When so many people stay here, why they are not present yesterday?" I asked.

" The Palace is divided the most beautiful and luxurious area is for main people of Rajmahal only"

" We reached"

I don't think the beautiful word can do justice with the beauty of the Palace.

We come downstairs and get inside the kitchen. I look around majestic Palace's majestic kitchen but I'm more interested in what's that called?.. yeah haman khanna I want to bath there.

" Take this" Bhabhi gives me a paper in which several things are written.

" You have to make all this" my eyes widened and I look at her then back at the paper. I thought I'll make Rawe ka halwa because it's the easiest hawla but by looking at the list I don't know how I'll make all this I don't even hear some of the dishes names.

" Don't worry you'll do it" I look up and saw she is giving me an encouraging smile. Lagta hai khoofh mere chehre par saaf nazar a raha hai.

I look around and my gaze fell on the maids working there ohhh hoo why would I forget that I'm the Princess. I was supposed to give them orders and they will prepare everything I took tension unnecessarily.

" Hurry up, you have many things to prepare," Bhabhi said to me then turned " everyone leave and give Rajkumari privacy," she said to the maids and they nodded and left, she also take steps to leave but I stopped her.

" Bhabhi, why did you ask them to leave? Now how'll all this will get prepared?"

" This is the Rasam of Palace and here every Rasam is so important." She said seriously " The new bride has to do it all by herself no can help her" I open my mouth but she cut me" I know you are nervous and I genuinely want to help you but I can't go against the rules now hurry I know you can do it" she left smiling at me.

" How will I do this?" I mumbled placing a hand on my forehead.

I look at the paper this looks like a situation where I'm sitting in the exam hall and this paper is my exam paper and I don't know any answer, I'm blank.

C'mon Swadheenta you can do it.

Start from the things you know.

I cut the vegetables and place them on top of the gas stove, then I start kneading the flour.

I don't know how much time potatoes take to get boiled. I have to make four main courses and four desserts I don't how will I make them because I never tried making dessert.

I put water in flour absentmindedly by thinking about dessert I look down and saw the flour is sticking to my hand I tried to remove it with my other hand but it stick on it too.

Great. The bangles and rings are helping me more.

Frustrated by them I remove them and go towards the sink to wash my hands when I heard the sound of the whistle of the cooker and saw dal come out of it I run and hurriedly turn off the gas.

Now how'll dal makhani will make.

I checked the potatoes and  instead of boiled potatoes potato shake is ready.

Now I have to do the only thing which I'm good at.

-------------------------

" Rajkumari it's time" a maid come and said, I nodded covering the bowl.

I come out of the kitchen and saw Bhabhi standing there she smiled at me and I smiled back and stand beside her she ordered the maids and the table was set.

The people start coming to and the soon Rajmata, Maharaj and he also came, his look at me from down to up but I didn't meet his eyes and keep my gaze down.

" Rajkumari start serving," Rajmata said and I come forward to serve.

" But Rajmata Maharani is still not here," Bhabhi said.

" Everyone knows the rules," she said sternly and signalled me to serve.

I served Maharaj first he is sitting on the head chair I only opened the two bowls because the remaining are empty, then I served Rajmata.

" Why are your hands are empty?" She asked me.

" I take off the jewellery because it was creating problem in making lunch," I said softly.

" Don't take them off next time now you're Princess of Madhavgarh you must look presentable all the time" I nodded.

" Let's start," Maharaj said and I close my praying to god to do some miracle.

" Stop Maharaj " we heard the Maharani yell.

She come and asked Maharaj not to eat.

" What is this behaviour Maharani?" Rajmata asked angrily getting up and all standing up.

" I'm sorry but Maharaj don't eat it"

" But why?" Maharaj asked.

Listen to your wife. Didn't you hear wife is always right?

" Because it might be poisonous"

Poisonous?

" Maharani," Rajmata said calmly and both of them talked through eyes then Maharani looked at me glared at me.

I understand I'm your Daughter in law but this doesn't mean ki pehli hi mulakat me ap mujhe ankhiyon se goli maare. Let me do something wrong first.

" Maharani is right after all she is.." someone was saying something but Maharaj one glare shut him up.

" You know Maharaj what happened in Palace and we still don't know who is behind that and now the whole Madhavgarh knew Yuvraj is married it'll be so easy to put poison in food because Rajkumari prepared it and no one will suspect it, " Maharani said calmly.

" Maharani is right," Maharaj said.

" But rules," Rajmata said.

" Rules were to give shagun to the bride and I'll follow them," Maharani said and come towards me with her maid following her.

There are beautiful bangles that were placed on the plate which the maid was holding.

Maharani grabbed my hands and made me wear them.

" I value our tradition," Maharani said and Rajmata nodded.

All of them goes leaving the place empty only me and Bhabhi remain and the maids start placing everything back.

Thanks, God.

" Don't be sad" Bhabhi said placing a hand on my shoulder.

I'm feeling quite opposite.

" No one knows when what happens here"

" Is Rajmahal me bohot Raaz hai"

___________________________

So how was it.....

Don't forget to vote comment and share....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 22.4K 47
"What are you doing in my kitchen?" And yet again there it goes again the same mantra - My house - My terrace - My room and now My kitchen too? Real...
136K 8.7K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
2.8M 10.3K 7
" You are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when t...
299K 13.2K 39
_COMPLETED_ #1 in HATE Series Cover credit :- @Khizra_creationz **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AND TILL NOW I HAVEN'T EDITED IT, SO IF...