Boku no Hero Academia : HOPE...

By YukinaYanamoto

Yuki is the adopted daugther of the No. 1 hero due to Sir Nighteye's foresight that he saw Yuki is the suitab... More

My Past
Entrance Exam
My first day in UA
Hero training
Class representative
USJ
Battle at USJ
Deku
The UA Sports Festival
Match and battle rivals
The Promised match
Two days
Hero name
Internship
Stain vs U.A student
Hospitalize
The truth about One for All
Exam
Everyones exam
The Encounter
Two Heroes
Training camp
A Heroes duty
The Lost
Into the Extella
Rescue Operation
Izuku Midoriya
One for All
My Turn
Dorms
Radiant
Target
Cooperation
License
Secrets
Debut
UA's Big 3
Sir Nighteye
Eri
Matters draw near
Shaken Feeling
Assault
The battle between Overhaul and Yuki
Future's Hope
Continue on
Remedial
Change
The Rift to another Universe
Meeting the two One for All
Comparing the two worlds
The Hidden Truth
Within her Memories
Collision of the two Universe
Special chapter ???
Band Decision
Everyone's Effort
The Gentle Criminal
U.A's Culture Festival
Glimpse of Change
Shoto's family
My Dream with the Predecessors
Class 1-A vs Class 1-B
Valentine special
Black Whip
Knowing my new found power
My Villain Academia
The Declaration of War
The Special Abilities Liberation Army
The Origin of Tenko Shimura
Reborn
Paranormal Liberation Front
December Breaks
Christmas Break
Endeavor Agency
Shoto's Home
Come Back to Us
Secrets of the Past
The Truth Beyond the Lies
Preparations and the Awakening
Reunion part 1
Reunion Part 2
Siblings
The Damage
The Aftermath
Born from Discourage
The Vigilante
Special Chapter : Reversal Arc
A Different World
The Past World
Different Happening
The Real Target
Reign of Fear
Ally from another world
Different Destiny
Villain's Kindness
Pain
Renegade Origin
Darken Origin
Liberator
Villain Debut
Watchful Eye
True Feelings
Duty of a Liberator
Operation Liberation
Liberation
Pity
Realization
Reflection
Nightmare
Waking Up from a Dream
Darken Change
Darken Courage
Tears
Torch of Salvation
Healing
Meaning of Courage
Yuki
Hope and Courage
Epilogue : Happiness

Birthday Special

72 1 1
By YukinaYanamoto

Shoto's POV.

“Happy Birthday Shoto!”

Yuki bow down handing me a rectangular red square boxs, I can notice she is blushing trying to give it to me.

I accepted her gift “thank you Yuki, for remembering” I smiled “you didn't have to worry to give me a gift” I said.

“you are special to me, and I won't forget your birthday” Yuki proudly said.

I chuckled remembering those times. But what about now?

Present Time. Height Alliance.

“any sign of her?” Uraraka questioned Yaoyorozu but she just slowly shake her head “I'm afraid she's gone vigilant.”

Those times you were smiling and happy despite the duty you are carrying, but now all those duties are now crashing down and you are fixing it on your own.

“if she is that vigilant then there is a low chance we can find her at this rate” Tokoyami said.

I took out my birthday gift Yuki gave me months ago, it was a collage of pictures of me and her sice we were kids to us now. I grip it ‘Yuki... I love you...’

Yuki's POV
I glance down using binoculars outside UA entrace, it was Hatsume who gave me this in case it became useful and it did. I felt a tear trickle down for a sight of Shoto holding the gift I gave him.

“Yo Yuki!” Hawks called behind me “we can't stay here much longer, someone might see you” he warned.

I smiled putting down the binoculars then wipe the tear of my cheek then pull my hood up “right!” I face him.

Hawks let out a long sigh “you know we didn't force you into this” he pointed “you can still go back.”

“nobody is safe as long as All for One and my brother is on the loose” I said walking towards him “this is my duty, and I will perform my duty no matter what gets in my way.”

Another World. Shoto's POV.

The door slide open on my room then peak out Fuyumi with a worried look “Shoto there's another mysterious gift for you” Fuyumi said.

“just leave it by the door” I said while sitting by the porch feeling the wind brushing my hair.

“seriously? Who are sending these?” Fuyumi became curious “Toya always send gifts even we don't know where he is now. But these mysterious sender is pretty creepy. No address or name...”

I just felt silent for the moment hearing those from Fuyumi but let out a sigh “no. It must be someone from my class” I said.

Fuyumi just smiled “I've never seen that smile ever since Yuki pass away” she said “you and her were perfect for each other.”

I look uo to the sky that is clear blue “yeah...” I mumble.

Fuyumi approach then put the boxs beside me “anyways, I'll be leaving it here” she stood up then head towards the door “Happy Birthday Shoto” the door slide close.

I let a sigh I look to my side seeing the boxs then let out a chuckle “Yuki...” I called her name “I know you're the sender” I smiled.

I remember those times Yuki give me gifts and taking me to places, those days I wanted her for this day. I don't care if she give me gifts, I just want her back.

I sigh took the boxs and open it and inside was a half vanilla and half velvet color cake saying “Happy Birthday” whats initial on and the candle is lighted the boxs is built to automatically light the candle and preserve the cake, and there is a note inside.

“Hey Shoto. You know I never forget your birthday. I don't know how you've react all those years from the previous gifts I've sent you. I don't want to show myself ever since that day and I don't want you getting in my way.”

“I may be the very villain of this world, but know I care about you. And those days I haven't forgotten not one bit, may someday things will be better without the Rebelling Vigilant Heroes.

Love Yuki.”

I smiled then blow the candle “Yuki, you never cease to make me cry don't you?” I felt a tear trickle down as I look up.

Renegade's POV
I use spectacles watching from a far from the Todoroki household sitting on top of a building rooftop much likely since I have One for All all of my quirks power up pretty powerful and high caliber. I can see Shoto is crying, I gues it is still...

“RENEGADE!”

I sigh “why in any time of the day” I mumble knowing those voices, I stood up dust my shorts put my mask on and face behind “don't you heroes just give up?” I said seeing the very two heroes “Tenko Shimura and Toya Todoroki?”

“you know you've cost lots of fear and destruction” Toya said.

“Like we'll ever let you rest” Tenko said.

I let out a sigh “you know its your little brother's birthday Todoroki” I reminded then raise my arm on shoulder level while smirking “you could have been there at your home celebrating with him.”

“how did you?! You wouldn't dare hurt my brother!” Toya said.

“pff... like I'm interested doing so for a quirkless brother” I grin then glare at them “enough talk, which one of you will go first?” I question feeling the moment.

But I see they've already made their moves Tenko disintegrated the building rooftop and Toya flames up and blasted it towards me, I grin as I let myself fall seeing the look on their faces as I levitated up and made the whole building move, since buildings are supported by metal beams I have my advantage and I can just buy this building off.

“where she go?!” Toya questioned.

“up here boys” I called looking down on them “really went that trouble to cause a ruckus” I sigh “I gues I'll just this building” I said as I use hack draw a check then sent to the construction.

“Combination Metal Manipulation+Levitate” Imumble then the whole building breaks as everything floats “like my new ability? I call this gravity zero” I said.

“its like straight from a sci-fi movie!” Tenko said.

“Ehaha! Maybe, but enough chit chat” I went serious as I raise the steel beams “spiral rebellion” I threw the circulating spiral beams towards them.

Toya flare up and melted the beams as they jump a side then landed safely, as they ran towards my postion I glare up as I use weather control “Wrath!” I strike down the thunder towards the two as they scream in pain.

Tenko and Toya fall down I felt my heart drop as I act on my own use levitate to catch them both, the two of them passed out and burnt I flatten my lip as I put them on another building rooftop and use Restore to heal them.

I stood up straight ‘no matter what I do, I couldn't bring myself to kill you both’ I said on my thoughts.

I went back to the base to see Chisaki working on Project Escape Route. The day may come this measure will come if soon the Liberation falls, whats better is my family now is safe.

True my real family is alive, my grandparents, mom, dad and Big Sis Hana.. I've been protecting them, not unlike Tenko who is still on the rebellion. I am Renegade, I eradicated hero society and the villains who never took society seriously on cleaning its filth. I've destroyed and created this world to a new era, if the heroes won't stop then I will show no mercy for the peace I have created.

“Lady Nagant!”

“Yes Renegade!” she responded.

“where are Twice and Toga?” I questioned.

“I believe they went out scouting” Lady Nagant reported “there has been sighting of Hawks by the ruins of UA.”

I then saw my screen pop a call its from the worldwide AFO Subordinates “tch, like they can hide much longer” I smirk pulling my mask down “go help Chisaki, leave me for a while. I'll be making business for those around the world.”

To another world, Yuki's POV.
I suddenly felt a chill.

“why does it felt like...”

“a greater power will soon be met?”

I fear the most what the future has in stall.

But I will make sure that future I will protect for Shoto I will not gurantee it, but it will be for the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 614 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
5.2K 335 10
With a fine bounty out there was nothing Izuku wouldn't do not to get it. It would after all mean a new beginning and a new life. Money was rouling t...
16.7K 363 29
Izuku Midoriya wants to be a hero, however he is born quirkless. But that doesn't stop him from following his passion. With help from the No 1 Hero A...