Married To My Chairman | Taeh...

By Cuteztae

First Work and Extreme Fetus Writing (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠) Kim taehyung who is a successful businessman is obsessed w... More

Sudden visit
The new chairman
Lost at the Han river
Do you call this fate?
New employees
First Day at work
Change of plans
met at the hospital
Is he the chairman?
Evening Hangout
Soju or Vodka?
Worst hangover
We had to walk, but it was good
Back to the office
wait, I have an idea 💡
Will you be my secretary?
Two choices, one decision
New appointment 🌸
First Day as new Secretary
Traditional shopping day
A 300 dollar handbag???
Ooops. I am late
New apartment
Momma comes with me
Dinner with the chairman
You looked cute though
Surprise Visit
Let's go to a meeting
He protected me
What am I feeling right now?
Where is he?
It's been almost a week!
Did you miss me?
I like you
First Day
Why are we like this 😂
Getting ready to the visit to UK
Interrogation 😂
ready to visit UK
The view is AMAZING!
Met with Namjoon hyung
Business trip completed
It's time to travel
I love you ❤️
One heavenly night
Back to seoul
He is here?
She is my girl
Why is he here?
The hardest decision
For the one last time
To Tae who will always be mine,
I feel Lost 😔
Ilsan?
How much I missed you
Name this chapter
Back to Seoul with my girl
New plan
Lets go learn how to drive
Father ?
Coming to an end
On the way to be her husband
The planning and the D Day
I said "YES"

First to Ilsan

2K 106 1
By Cuteztae

Time Skip

Y/n s POV

Soon after I came home, I took my luggage and packed my clothes. I packed my old clothing which I bought from my momma's place and only 2 dresses that Tae bought me. Just in case. I took my passport as well even though I didn't have any idea where I am going to go.
I removed the sim from my phone and bent it into two. And put it into the dustbin. I didn't want my tae to track my phone and find me because I wanted him to be successful and happy with the new girl he is gonna marry.
But wait? Will he be happy? Will he be happy without me? That thought popped into my mind. Then again I remembered what Mr. Kim told me before he left.
"Don't worry. Tae won't even know that you are gone once you break up with him. He was And he always will be happy watching his company become successful."
Even though I doubted what he said I had no choice other than forcing myself to believe him.
Letting out a deep sigh, I looked around to the apartment to see whether I have anything to clean. But since I always kept my home clean, I didn't have anything more to do.
So I grabbed my luggage, and opened the door.
I looked back once again at the apartment before I leave.
I felt like my heart was being squeezed by someone. It hurt so bad.
I stepped out and locked the door before I change my mind, and left the apartment complex with my luggage.

Taehyung s POV

I felt something off. I didn't know what it is. So I tried calling y/n because I knew that I would feel good just by hearing her voice.
When I dialled her number all I heard was that the automated person saying that the user has switched off the phone or not in a service area.
For some reason I felt my heart heavy. So I quickly got dressed to go to the office.

I got into the car and checked the time. Since it was past the office time, I thought to go to my girl's apartment.
So I quickly drove towards her house.

I parked the car and ran to her house as soon as I can.
Once I was near her house, I dialled the door password and opened the door.
" Y/n ?? Babyyy??? Are you home angel? " I shouted. I ran inside her house without a second thought.
I went to all the room and checked whether she is there. But she was not.
I was worried sick.

I closed the door once I was sure that she hasn't returned home. I ran back to the parking lot and got into the car.

I started the car and drove towards the office. Within 5 minutes I was able to reach the office because I drove without caring any of the speed limits. I parked the car near the entrance and ran towards y/n s office. I really thought that she will be in her office because sometimes she works over time without even thinking of anything else.
When I was on the way to her office I met Bogum .

He paused as soon as he saw me.
" Tae ? Why are you here? Is everything alright? " He asked me.
" Yeah. Bogum shi. Did you see y/n? "
I asked him without taking time to answer his question.

" Yeah. She got off work at 4 and went home.. is everything alright Tae? She looked so worried... Ah also. She gave me the key of her office and asked me to give it to you. I guess she was planning on taking a leave tomorrow."
Bogum told looking at me with a worried face.

With what he said, I felt like my heart stopped. I couldn't breath. I was feeling so scared.
" Y/n isn't home. I went to her place because she didn't answer her phone but she wasn't there. Bogum shi can you please give me the her office key now.
I need to check her office. " I said without pausing. Sweat dripping off my forehead because I was super stressed out without knowing where she was.

" Yeah sure. Come " Bogum replied with his usual kind voice and opened his office and gave me the key of y/n s office.

Y/n s POV

While I was walking to the taxi park I was thinking where to go. Then I remembered my high school friend Kim dami was living in ilsan. I thought of going to her place for a few days until I find a place to stay.

I got into a taxi from the taxi park near my apartment.
" Where to miss? " The taxi driver asked me as soon as I got in.
" To ilsan please" I said.
Then I dialled Dami s number to call her.
As soon as I called her she picked up her phone.
" Dami ah. It's me y/n" I said
" Ooohh... Annyeong y/n. How are youuu?? After so long dudeee. I missed you so muchhh.. " she was literally screaming into the phone. I could tell that she was happy to hear from me.
" Dami Ah. Can I come to your place in ilsan for few days. I need a place to stay. " I said ..
"Yess sure. You can stay as long as you want.. but can I ask y/n shi. Is everything alrighttt? " She asked me.
" I m on my way. I ll tell u everything once I see you okay? It's a long story. " I said, literally whispered into the phone because the past incidents made me tear up.
" Yess sure. Come dude. I am not home at the moment. Momma and daddy are home. I ll tell them. Please go there and feel yourself at home okay? I ll come soon." She told me with her kind voice.
" Thank you so much Dami ah. I owe you so much. See you soon. " Saying that I disconnected the call.

I was just looking outside the window and I eventually fell asleep even without myself realizing.

Taehyung s POV

I took the key from Bogum and walked to her office and opened her office door with a racing heart.
The office was clean and neat as it always was. But then I saw, a white colour envelope on her table. I took it into my hand and checked to whom it was , but it read " to my tae " and it I don't know why those three words broke my heart.
My knees felt numb. And I fell on to the chair which was next to me. I heard Bogum coming into y/n s office as well. But I wasn't in the mindset look at him.
I slowly took the papers out from the envelope and unfolded them. Several papers were pinned together and it was a letter. A letter addressed to me by my girl, Written with her own little hands, in her handwriting. Looking at all these, I started to read it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 802 28
"Is it ok to fall in love??" "yes" "but" "but??" "IS IT OK TO FELL IN LOVE WITH YOUR BROTHER'S GIRLFRIEND??" ...
36K 1.9K 32
Jeon Jungkook, or people call him Mr. JEON . The Youngest CEO of "JEON ENTERPRISES" A very talented , hardworking, He has stoic demeanor , with dazzl...
72.4K 2.5K 30
tae - wifey did you like the kiss? y/n - will i be shameless if i said i loved it (kissing again) tae - nope!! not at all ...
31K 938 45
Min y/n Profession - a police officer Nature- cold rude strict when she was in uniform but normally she is chill caring charming and shy type girl...