Behind Closed Doors : Opposit...

By _waakemeeeup

Sequel to 'Behind Closed Doors' Finally, she experienced to have a relationship that's not 'behind closed doo... More

Author's Note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Note:
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 [Pt. 1]
Chapter 78 [Pt. 2]
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Acknowledgement
One Quick Question
Book 3

Chapter 76

284 9 1
By _waakemeeeup

  I groped beside me, hoping to hug the person I'd love to wake up next to, to find an empty space. I heard the clinging of utensils coming from the kitchen. I sighed and let myself get comfortable and fall asleep but my mind went off to a schedule I have for today. I still had a workshop to finish, for only a week, thankfully. It had been two weeks since I started doing workshops and media training with everything I needed to learn in the industry of modelling. They helped me find my model face, I did not know there was such a thing like that, and they even taught me how to speak if being interviewed, what to say, what not. Actually, they taught me everything. I felt like I came back to college, the difference was in workshops it lasted a week or more depending on how much you lack and/or how many days or weeks you paid. 

  I was excited and nervous at first, if you'd be asking. But, that nervous feeling only lasted after three days of going back and forth to it. It is just a matter of adjusting and getting used to it.

  I forced myself to get up from my slumber. I yawned and stretched my body at the same time before swinging my legs on the edge of the bed. I walked to the kitchen to see Camila leaning on the tops, on her phone with an electric stove on her side, waiting, for what I smelt waffles, to be cooked. I pulled a stool before sitting on it, wiggling to get comfortable.

  "Good morning!", I said yawning, rubbing my eyes.

  Camila looked up, putting her phone away before turning her attention to the waffle maker beside her. She flipped it before getting a plate with a file of waffles on it, sliding it on the table, in front of me. 

  "Good morning!", she said before going back to the last piece. I stood up and got the plates and spoon and pork for us, as well as the syrup and whipped cream.

  Camila sat down on the opposite side of the table, placing down her phone beside her plate. She looked down on it smiling while somehow blindly putting a waffle on her plate.

  I eyed her, putting a waffle on mine and syrup on it not leaving a part of my waffle uncovered of syrup.

  "I thought we agreed not to use the phone in dining.", I said not looking at her, making it more like a statement rather than a question.

  "Oh, right.", I heard the turn off sound of her phone. There was a deafening silence between us but it was not uncomfortable, it's not comfortable either. It's honestly giving me an eerie feeling.

  "How was the promotion...? Or whatever you call it since the song won't be released until two days from now.", I said breaking the silence.

  "Everything is planned out, all we have to do is do it and wait 'til the song is released."
  "How about...", she paused chewing her food first, "...you?"

  "It's fun since I have never done that my entire life...and I'm glad that I'm enjoying it.", I replied with a small smile lingering my lips whilst the memories from the past days of the workshops flashing in my head.

  "It is giving me a new point of view of what you guys are really doing behind the scene, not just what the world sees, you know what I mean... It's not easy, I admit.", she chuckled with me agreeing with what I rumbled about.

  "Glad you're enjoying it... Gosh! It took me a while to convince you.", Camila stated, then taking a sip of her coffee.

  "Thank you for persuading me though.", I chuckled.

•••

  I arrived on time, and today I didn't do any walks, poses or anything but additional media training. They've talked to me over the phone, last weekend, they'll do me a Q&A interview, since, the company is giving me my first ad, like what they did to their models when they're new. And surprised me that I got my first brand deal.
  I remember jumping in happiness and after a minute of celebrating, anxiety consumed.

  "Shall we start?", I nodded. I listened attentively and jotted down some important do's and don't's.

  "So, like what Ms. Cruz has told you, they'll be giving you a Q&A interview and we have no worries for that because they'll be the one to create questions...", Josh, one of the media trainers elaborated.

  "We will not be telling you...", said Mark who's surprisingly part of media trainers because I thought he's like Mandy; handling models, artists, he said he's just tagging along when they met me downtown when I was out with my girlfriend.

  He cut me off before I even formulated the thought. This was making me anxious. I wanted to back out because I never like feeling anxious, what will happen, what is supposed or should happen. At the same time that's a fun part of it, having no clue of everything, you'll wait and see if you'll be successful in that or it'll be you downfall without even starting.

  "...for you to be trained.", Mark added.

  "But... the brand that gives you a deal...which is impressive, in a short period of time...", I muttered a small thanks, stopping myself from smiling.

  "Their Q&A part, that, we don't have control off but don't worry about it'll be basic questions about stuff..."

  "Mark, can you try to ask about that?", Josh asked and Mark nodded.

  "So be ready for that.", he told me. This was getting me the feeling I felt in my research defense way back in my school and college days.

  We also had a discussion about what to answer, what to avoid in interviews, and how to answer difficult questions. They said just in case I will have a television/show interview someday which some hosts give no filter and direct to the point questions.

  "For paparazzi, just answer some you can answer but don't give too much but most of the time just block them out.... About your social media, just consult us first before posting anything.", I nodded.

  "Don't be nervous, you'll be fine", Mark said ending it.

  "I'll be sending you your schedule via email.", Mandy said closing her hardbounded notebook.

  "That's all.", she said.

  "Breathe Y/N, it is a lot at first but you'll get used to it, eventually... It'll be fun, plus we're here.", Mark said giving me a smile, assuring me it's just that at first, before stepping out of the meeting room.

  "Thank you.", I said.

  I looked over my manager, Mandy, "You're not really giving me the questions?", I asked taking chances, I opened the lid of a bottle of water before draining it to half.

  "No.", she said staring at a space.

  "You'll just let me die in anxiousness?", I said.

  "You're exaggerating, you'll be fine. It's not a boarding exam type of question.", she chuckled.

  "Okay, I'll trust your words.", I said.

  "Now, let's eat outside.", she said gathering her stuff before walking away.

  "Okay.", I said hurrying to catch up to her phase. My phone buzzed, I opened it to see a message from an unknown number.

  'Congrats Y/N!!! I heard it just now, I'm sorry... It's been awhile...', I was thinking deeply about who could this be.

  'We are actually near the building you are in... And if you're free, let's have lunch maybe?', it said.

  Thank you!!! I'm so sorry, I might've deleted your number accidentally... May I know who is this?, I sent.

  'How dare you! It's Raquelle!!!'
  'Now.. I'm angry... jk'

  'I said accidentally 😒'
  'Hi Raquelle! Lol'
  'Yes I'm free... Sned me where?'
  'send****'

  She sent me the name of the resto they're dining in and I immediately excused myself from Mandy, telling her I wouldn't be able to get lunch with them. She said it's fine, so, I was on my way to meet Raquelle and whoever she was with.

  I hopped out of my car, shutting the door behind once I found a decent parking lot near the area. I clicked the button on my car key, locking it. I walked a couple meters and I arrived at the address.

  I was greeted by the security guard of the resto opening the door for me which I smile in gratitude in return. I looked around to find them.

  'Where r u?', I sent.

  'Walk inside', she replied and I did what I was told. I walked inside and saw her waving her hand.

  Raquelle was not alone, as expected. She's with Francia and Selena. I walked to their table and Raquelle was the first to greet me by hugging me, which I returned.

  "How dare you delete my number!", she sarcastically said.

  "I didn't.", I protested pulling away from her.

  "Hi France.", I hugged her.

  "Hi Sel." I greeted her hugging.

  "Hello.", she replied. When it was my turn to sit, it was only beside Selena that was unoccupied which I had no choice but to take.

  "It's been awhile.", I said.

  "Because you deleted my number.", Raquelle retorted sulking.

  "Can we move on from that now? I said accidentally.", I said chuckling.

  We ordered our food first before talking about life and stuff.

  "Congratulations!", they said.

  "Never thought you'd take that path.", Francia said.

  "I never thought to... Let's just say time passes by, we realize things, you know.", I said.

  "I'm happy for you. I wish you all the best for you... You'll do great!", Selena said.

  "Thank you.", I said while looking at her.

  "Enough about me... How about you all?", they told me about new things they're trying and stuff and then our order came which made it a lot better since we're already hungry.

  "I love your album.", I told Selena after taking a sip of my mango shake.

  "Thank you.", she said.

  "What's your favorite track?", Raquelle asked earning an elbow on her side from Francia.

  "Uhmm... I think all of it???", I was literally trying not to fangirl.

  "Why is it more like a question than a statement?!", the latina complained beside which earns a giggle from the two in front of us.

  "You're a dead meat Y/N.", Raquelle said coughing from laughing.

  "You okay there?", I said offering my mango shake and she shook her head no, muttering a small thanks.

  "No, no, I mean I love all of it.", I said correcting my intonation this time.

  "No, you can't take that back.", she said in low-tone and scooting away from me.

  "No! Come back here...!", I said stopping her from scooting away, hugging her side to keep her in place.

  "Why did I even get intonation wrong?!", I complained earning a shrug from the two. I really had fun catching up with them, it's really been awhile. I've missed having them around.

A/N: I had to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 1.1K 16
*(lauren/you/camila)* gxg Y/n had never understood the world's obsession with romantic relationships, no matter how hard she tried. Lover after love...
131K 2.7K 44
Behind Closed Doors in secret; away from observers, reporters, or intruders, usually in a closed room. That's Y/n and Selena's Relationship, hidden f...
183K 3.8K 25
[COMPLETED] Y/N just graduated from high school and she decided to leave her past bad life. As she started her college life, she decided to improve h...
847K 26.4K 45
They were both forced into it. None of them wanted to it to happen but they had to..... They had to get married to each other against their will. The...