My Daily Life With A Monster...

By UnknownFate25

My Daily Life With A Monster Harem Jackson Walker always thought he was average. He goes to school, has a nic... More

VOLUME 1: HELL HIGH
1 - I Thought Systems Were Fake!
2 - Obtaining The First Mission
3 - Operation: Virgin's First Date
4 - Taking The Highway To Hell
5 - Please Don't Eliminate Me!
6 - Half Man, Half Shark, All Roomate
7 - The Prisoner Of The Hollow
8 - The Angel Of Heavenly Fire
9 - Welcome To Hell High
10 - A New Challenger Approaches
11 - Cue The Training Montage!
12 - The Duel With The Dragon
13 - The Dragon's Perspective
14 - Meeting The Popular Girl
15 - The Underworld's A Big Place
16 - My [Hollow Wanderer] Skill Is Broken
17 - The Boyfriend's True Colors
18 - Mending The Broken Pieces
19 - Grinding With A Demon Arm
20 - The Battle Of The Strongest Students
21 - The True Potential Hidden Within
22 - They Want My Hand In Marriage?!
23 - The Odd One Of The Family
24 - The Nephilim In Human Skin
25 - Gaining A Spider Girlfriend
26 - Expanding The Party
27 - The Invitation To The Blood Ball
28 - The Princess Of The Dark Empire
29 - A Brawl In The Jewelry Store
30 - These Attackers Are Just Low Leveled Grunts
31 - The Long Awaited Blood Ball
32 - The Princess' Dilemma
33 - The Blood Ball Becomes Bloody!
34 - My Vampire Step-Parents Are Scary
35 - My Life After One Month Of Crazy
36 - A New Student And A Field Trip!
37 - Getting Stranded And Playing Won
38 - In The Middle Of Nowhere
39 - Madam Webb Is Overpowered
40 - Welcome To The Gas Station Of Hell
41 - The Ghost Town
42 - Everybody Loves A Good Bar Fight
43 - I'm An Angel Rider
44 - The Not So-Oasis
45 - Skulls And Slimes
46 - Saving The Students
47 - School Vacation
48 - Heading To The Fox Village
49 - Enter Shippo Village
50 - Fox Fortunes
51 - Fangs Of The Foxes
52 - Krystal Is Dangerously Cute
53 - Something Is Wrong
54 - The Fake Verses The Real
55 - The Chieftess Of Shippo
56 - Service Of A Sensei
58 - Grinding Levels Is Tough
59 - The [Party] Enters The Hollow
60 - To Where It All Began
61 - Collecting Crystals
62 - Catalysts And Ascension
63 - The Day I Failed
64 - B3r739k
65 - I Thought Systems Were Fake!
66 - Everything Changes
67 - To The Dark Empire
68 - The Confrontation
69 - The Dark Prince
70 - A Changing Mindset
71 - Tensions In The Underworld
72 - Attack On Dark Castle
73 - Luna Diabolos
74 - Infiltrating The Manor
75 - The Master Plan
76 - The Ruler Of Hell
77 - Welcome Back Home
78 - For Jackson
79 - Return
80 - It's Time To End This
81 - Epilogue
Thank You!

57 - Final Day With The Fox Family

3.2K 137 18
By UnknownFate25

His sword crashed into mine. I barely blocked it, holding up against him. He was surprisingly strong for an old man. He was quite in shape.

He swung towards my head, but I blocked it. [Danger Sense] quickly warned me. I tried to move my leg, but he was too quick and kicked me in the shin. I stumbled backwards and gave him the opportunity to place his sword next to my neck.

"You lose." He smirked.

"Yeah! Go Grandpa!" Krystal's little sister cheered with the others.

"Hey, you should cheer for me." I looked at them. "Everybody loves cheering for the underdog."

The thought about it for a moment. "No!" They grinned.

"Come on." I chuckled.

"Nice try, kiddo." Krystal's Grandpa replied. "But you have to know that people aren't going to play nice and chivalrous. They'll use any tricks they can. You should as well."

"Alright." I sighed.

"One more time." He stated. "Then we'll head back to the others for a final lunch before you all leave."

I nodded, readying my sword. Yesterday he beat me up until I learned in my thick skull to dodge. His training was so intense that in a couple hours [Danger Sense] leveled up THREE times to Level 15.

That's incredible. When Sapphire was training me it was a little easier due to the lower levels, but these higher levels take more to increase. So three levels in one day...

I was very, very, very sore that night.

Today we started using the swords, and it was safe to say I did not completely know what I was doing. I was holding my medieval [Iron Sword] while Krystal's Grandpa used a katana.

He rushed at me, swinging the sword towards my body. I dodged it, swinging my sword towards his head. He brought his sword up, blocking my sword with the tip of his.

I ducked as he swung above my head. With my new position I sent a stab towards his stomach which he evaded. I quickly rolled forwards, dodging the kick he sent towards my back.

I scampered back to my feet barely in time to block his katana. I was kneeled down, holding the sword above my head with both hands as he pushed down.

I pushed upwards, slowly standing up and forcing him backwards. As he got ready to charge at me, I thought about what he said.

Use any tricks you can...

My chain wrapped around my arm. I threw it forwards, wrapping it around his sword and yanking it out of his hands. I gripped it in my free hand, before rushing at him with both swords. Only for him to easily dodge my strikes and poke me in the eyes with his fingers.

"MY EYES!!!!!" I yelled out, clutching them.

"I have to say, I didn't expect you to actually use a trick." He laughed. "Good. But if you are going to play with tricks, then I will."

"You already were." I accused, rubbing my eyes.

"All's fair in war." He shrugged.

"I'm pretty sure you forgot something in that saying." I deadpanned.

"No, I think it's correct." He replied.

The kids ran up to me, surrounding me and looking up at me with sparkling eyes.

"That was so cool!" One excitedly said.

"How'd you do that?!" One asked.

"Awesome!" Another one cried out.

"Don't crowd him you little runts." Krystal's Grandpa sighed.

"Wow...super cool!" Krystal's little sister cheered. "My brother-in-law is awesome!"

Brother-in-law?!

I wanted to deny it, but I choked on my words seeing her happy face with her sparkling eyes staring up at me. And I was now Krystal's fiancé, so it wasn't too far off...

"Alright, you little brat." He sighed, picking up Krystal's little sister and putting her on my shoulders. "He'll carry you."

"Eh?" I questioned.

"Yay!" She happily cheered, wrapping her arms around the top of my head.

"You all go back to your parents." He told the others kids. "We're done for today."

The kids happily ran off. Krystal's Grandpa and I started to walk back to the Fox House with Krystal's little sister on my shoulders.

"She sure warmed up to you quickly." He stared.

"I guess so..." I replied. "I wonder why."

"Siblings are cut from the same cloth." He replied.

The rest of the walk was fairly silent. While we were walking, I had Sally check to see if the level of the [Iron Sword] had changed at all.

"It's now at Level 5." Sally informed me.

We're now a fourth of the way on the sword then. Same for the bow, while for my bike we have quite a bit to go.

As we walked, I noticed that all of the Kitsunes were staring at me. Unlike before, it was no longer stares of suspicion and hostility. It was now states admiration and thankfulness.

Last night Krystal's Grandma had informed everybody of what had conspired between Newton, Krystal, and I, and the result of Newton's exile.

Walking into the house, the others looked at me. Anna stifled a laugh while Sapphire just smirked. Krystal looked at me shocked.

"Huh? What? How did you get so close to her? My little sister is a brat." Krystal stated.

Her little sister stuck a tongue out at her, wrapping around my head even tighter.

"You little..." Krystal glared.

"Please...not her too..." Kali sighed.

"It'll be alright." Her husband replied, patting her on the back.

I set down Krystal's little sister, who immediately scampered over to her seat. I sat down into my own, making Krystal latch onto my arm. Seeing this, Anna intertwined her hand with mine.

Sapphire looked at us, her eyes lingering at where Krystal held my arm and where Anna held my hand before lightly pouting and looking away. I haven't seen Sapphire pout before, but that was cute.

Krystal's Dad stood up, grabbing the food-filled plates and placing them in front of everyone. We all started to eat our final lunch here at Shippo Village.

After finishing lunch, we stood by the entrance to the house as we said our goodbyes.

"It was nice meeting you all." I nodded to them.

"I'll visit more often!" Krystal promised.

"Please do." Kira nodded. "And...please, take care of my daughter."

"I will. I promise." I smiled.

"Oh, Jack~!" Krystal happily cheered, latching onto my arm and making my face heat up.

"Come back soon...Mhm'Kay?" Krystal's little sister cutely asked.

"Yeah. I'll train you whenever you come." Krystal's Grandpa grinned.

"Of course, I'll come visit soon." I smiled, patting her head. I looked over to her Grandpa. "And I'll come when I can on the weekends."

"Good." He smirked.

"You're welcome back here to Shippo Village anytime." Smiled Krystal's Dad. "As an honorary member of our village. And your friends are also welcome any time they wish."

"We hope you'll come again." Added her Grandma.

"Thank you." I nodded towards them. "Goodbye."

"Goodbye." They smiled and waved as we exited the house, waving back.

We started to walk back to the entrance of Shippo Village, waving goodbye to everybody who called out "bye!" to us.

Exiting Shippo Village, that was the end of this very eventful weekend.

"You made a good impression." Krystal smiled. "I knew you could do it!"

"Well, not a first." Sapphire smirked. "But good job."

"Thanks Jack." Krystal smiled.

"No problem. What are friends for?" I replied.

She elbowed me in the stomach. "Ow! Why?"

"You idiot." Sally sighed.

"Not friends." Krystal stated. "Fiancés."

"That's not how the saying goes." I sweatdropped.

"Doesn't matter now, I'm also your fiancé. Oh, I can't wait to see Dawn's face when I tell her this..." Krystal mischievously giggled.

"But really...thank you." She sincerely added.

"Again...no problem." I smiled.

We walked back to where Dunk had picked up. Anna called him, causing him to shortly appear in his signature taxi. Anna paid him and we got in.

And shortly I was fighting the urge to be sick as we hurtled through the Hell Highway, going at speeds which would be breaking many laws back in Arcadia.

And then I realized we had school tomorrow, and I felt the urge to groan. After everything that happens this week, I just wanted a break.

Well, time to go back to Hell High.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 9.8K 70
[Death is the natural end to a life, uneventful or otherwise.] [Those who bridge the gap between life and death battle against nature.] [To flow agai...
78.8K 2.9K 31
On angel wings he hauls you into hell where his master waits. Can you escape their clutches? Or will you lose your soul to the flames? You're a norma...
6.7K 239 8
What would happened if Rimuru work towards his last wish before he died? What would happened if the Verse he reincarnated into was much larger then j...
235K 11.1K 103
β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ π™’π™π™šπ™§π™š.. π™©π™π™š π™π™šπ™‘π™‘ 𝙖𝙒 𝙄? ❞ βˆ˜β‚Šβœ§β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ§β‚Šβˆ˜ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-first century. In fact, it would be a com...