Trying to move on- Fast and F...

By Fastandfurious_X

After the events of part one of 'Love is a rollercoaster- Fast and Furious'. Violet tries to move on from Bri... More

PART ONE
01: The True Violet Toretto
02: This Time With Memories
03: Soapy Water Mess
04: I Like You But I Still Love Him
05: Gossip
06: Arcade
07: Cheating Boyfriend
08: What Are You Looking At?
09: Hurt My Family
10: You Or Me?
PART TWO
11: Snap Surprise
12: Good To Have You Back
13: Brother Friend Reunion
14: Brother's Secret
15: Merry Christmas
16: Didn't Make It
17: A Year After
18: Why Not
19: Seeing Things... Seeing Him
PART THREE
21: Old Friend Surprise Visit
22: Beach Day
23: Memory Card
24: Photos
25: How Did You Get In?
26: See You Together
27: Little Surprise
28: Why Did You Kiss Brian O'Conner
29: Rock's Thrown
30: Hanging Lights
PART FOUR
31- One Year
32- Break In
33- Movies and Cuddles
34- The Other Girl and Flowers
35- Boxing in the Forest
36: Did You Tell Anyone?
37
38
39
40
PART FIVE
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
PART SIX
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
PART SEVEN
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
PART EIGHT
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
PART NINE
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
A/N

20: Birthday Fun

54 1 0
By Fastandfurious_X

Today was Violet's birthday and she was having breakfast with Lily when the front door opens then closes.
"The girl squad is back together." Bethany says as her, Ellie and Layla enter the kitchen and Violet and a Lily get up to hug them.
"Hey girls." Lily says hugging Layla.
"Hey Lils." Layla says hugging her back.
They continue saying hello to each other before they all sit back down.
"So what's the plan for today?" Layla asks.
"I'm not sure. I think we should just see where the day takes us." Violet suggests.
"That sounds good." Ellie says.

After they had all ate and had a drink they headed out.
"Where do you guys want to go first." Lily asks as they makes it into town.
"How about we go get our hair and nails done." Violet suggest.
"Yes." Bethany says. "Finally. I needed to get my hair and nails done."
"Okay. let's go there's a place right up the street from here." Ellie says.
They get to the place and get their hair done first and straight after they get their nails done.
"Thanks guys you did a great job." Lily says, as they all leave the shop.
"You are such a crowd pleaser." Violet says with a laugh.
"I'm just trying to be friendly." Lily says as they walk to the next place they were going to.

They were on their way back to Violet's house when someone runs up behind them.
"Rar!" Alec says jumping on Violet's back causing her to jump.
"Alec!" Violet says hitting him on the shoulder.
"Happy birthday, Vi." Alec says hugging her.
"Thanks A." Violet says hugging him back.
"We'll carry on and give you guys some space." Lily says before her, Ellie, Layla and Bethany walk on ahead of them.
"So how's your birthday going so far?" Alec asks when they pulled away from the hug.
"It's okay. It is as bit upsetting as I don't have Jakob with me but besides that it's been a pretty good day." Violet says. "I was going home to watch a movie with Lily, Bethany, Ellie and Layla do you want to join us?"
"Yeah sure." Alec says before they start walking back to Violet's house.

When they get back all the girls are on the sofa waiting for them.
"Hey guys." Violet says.
"Hey!" Lily says. "What did you guys talk about?"
"Lils!" Violet say, laughing at how nosey she was being.
"Sorry. Now come on we are about to watch the movie." Lily says.
Alec and Violet take there shoes and coats of and Violet takes her bag off before they both go and sit down and Lily turns on the movie they where going to watch.

After the movie everyone beside Alec was going home.
"Thanks for amazing day girls." Violet says as she hugs each of them then they have a group hug then pull away.
"Of course Vi." Ellie says.
"We will see you tomorrow." Layla says.
They say bye then the three girls leave.

Violet walks into the kitchen where Lily and Alec where. They were talking but as soon as Violet walks in they go quite again.
"What we're you guys talking about?" Violet asks.
"Oh it's nothing I'm going up for a shower." Lily says before leaving.
Violet watches her leave confused before looking back at Alec.
"What were you guys talking about?" Violet asks.
"It's nothing to worry about, Vi." Alec says before his phone goes off. "It's Jason I need to go. He says it's important."
"Of course go on. I'll see you later." Violet says.
"Thanks Vi." Alec says hugging her before he leaves.
Violet sighs before going up stairs.
She phones Mia and talks to her for a hour before going downstairs having tea. After Tea Violet has a shower before going to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 86 16
Prequel to The Fast and the Furious.
297K 6K 27
[I originally wrote this on quotev. This will be an updated version, of it. Check it out on quotev, my account is im_just_fangirling] "I live my lif...
746K 17.6K 48
"Heard about all the things you've done. And all the wars that you've been in. Heard about all the love you lost. It was over before it began. Heard...
325K 7.4K 29
โBe Fearless, Not Fearfulโž | Dominic Toretto and his family are willing to do anything to find out what happened to the youngest member of their crew...