Lizzie & Wanda One shots

By melieme

Pretty much a y/n and Lizzie or Wanda book. Y/n will be named Emma tho, cause it's a little weird not visioni... More

Morning run -E.O
Don't anger the wife -W.M
Red carpet and compliments -E.O
Red carpet and compliments Part 2 -E.O
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" -W.M
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Part 2 -W.M
Evans being his curious self -E.O
Silent treatment -W.M
Silent treatment Part 2 -W.M
The 3 mistakes they made -E.O
A not-so-little secret -E.O
Never trust Tom with a secret -E.O
Caught in 4k -W.M
Welcome to the panic room -W.M
Who knew she could dance like this -E.O
Now everybody hates you, congrats -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 2 -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 3 -W.M
I don't need you -E.O
Found the bug that bit you -E.O
I just wanted to kiss you in the middle of the dance floor -E.O
It was a good lie -W.M
It was a good lie Part 2 -W.M
If you leave, you leave for good. -E.O
Happy birthday! Who is this? -E.O
She is just not that into you -W.M
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 2 -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 3 -E.O
Do you come here often? -E.O
Do you come here often? Part 2-E.O
Sick day -E.O
They hate each other -W.M
They hate each other Part 2 -W.M
A joyful experience -E.O
Void -W.M
Happy New Year! Or whatever -W.M
Can you hold this? -E.O
Emma Bartley being in love with Elizabeth Olsen for a few minutes gay -E.O
Emma being in love with Elizabeth for a few minutes gay Part 2 -E.O
We've finally met you! -E.O
Not as tough as she looks -W.M
Stop calling me that -E.O
Betrayal -E.O
The hotel room mix-up -E.O
The hottest day of the year -E.O
Figure you out -E.O
Reading everyone's thoughts for a month -W.M
Quick! Act like you can't get enough of me! -W.M
The gayest photoshoot in history -E.O
The gayest photoshoot in history Part 2-E.O
I'd marry you with paper rings -W.M
100k Special
It's always been you -W.M
It's always been you Part 2-W.M
What do you do for cardio? -E.O
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job -W.M
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job Part 2 -W.M
Enchanted -W.M
You should get jealous more often -E.O
Crush -E.O
Crush Part 2 -E.O
No, I'm not okay -W.M
The fake date -E.O
The fake date Part 2-E.O
How it's like to date a Maximoff -W.M
Birthday surprise -E.O
Who keeps on putting mistletoes around the compound?! -W.M
That's messed up -E.O
Uber your way into my heart -E.O
When you say nothing at all -W.M
Life update -A/n
A day in the life of Lizzie -E.O

Changing the name -E.O

4.1K 122 11
By melieme

I don't know how I got this idea honestly. I completely forgot what inspired me, but I had it in my mind for quite a few months now. 

Quite short.

Narrator's POV.

Ever since Emma joined the Marvel family, everyone knew that she changes her last name whenever they are in an interview. And almost always is the same surname. 

Olsen.

They would be doing interviews for a new movie and she will always introduce herself as Emma Olsen. Which confused the heck out of everyone. Especially the fans. 

The thing is, she also refuses to make comments or go into detail as to why she is doing this. 

The public only knew that Emma and Lizzie were very good friends. They would always be spotted together just hanging out or going shopping. Or doing just doing random things, together. The thing is, they never once questioned the friendship. The media, and some fans, just assumed that both of them were straight and just spending time together. As you do with your best friend.

Boy, oh boy. They couldn't be more wrong.

The two actresses were a couple for a handful of years, but only their friends and family knew about them. The public, as previously stated, knew nothing. 

"Are you ready?" Lizzie asked while making sure her make-up was alright. 

"Yes." Emma nodded. 

"Let's go then." Lizzie gave her one last peck before going to the room they were supposed to do the interview in.

As always, Emma did her iconic introduction.

"Hi, I'm Emma Olsen." She waved at the camera.

"And I'm Elizabeth Olsen." Lizzie gave a big smile. 

"Today we are doing one of those Wired interviews." Emma added.

"We will answer the most searched questions on Google." Lizzie completed.

"Alright. I'm ready. Give it to me." Emma said jokingly.

The questions were standard. Like, where were they born, if they went to college, what projects are they planning for the future, etc. 

Until the one, both of them knew it would be there.

"Why Emma Bartley uses Olsen?" Emma read. 

"Yeah, why do you?" Lizzie teases her.

"That's for me to know, and for you to find out." She winked at the camera. 

"Last one." Lizzie took the board.

"Are Emma and Lizzie Olsen a couple?" Emma read again. "I don't know, are we?" She asked Lizzie.

"Hmm, good question." Lizzie nodded pretending to think about it. "Are we a couple?" She asked Emma.

"I guess we'll never know." Emma shrugged.

"It's a mystery." Lizzie nodded. 

"Next one, then." Emma took the board. "Who Lizzie and Emma significant others." She read. "Again with the relationships questions." She groaned. 

Lizzie let out a giggle at Emma's behavior.

"You have the possibility of asking so many good questions, and you ask the standard one, like if we are in relationships or not." Emma explained. "I'm not gonna answer that." She says finally.

"Well, I don't know about her. But I'm unavailable." Lizzie giggled at the camera.

"Wait, what?" Emma pretended to be clueless knowing it will confuse the fans even more. "And you didn't tell me?" 

Lizzie laughed at her. "I will tell you later." She continued the joke.

A few weeks later, they were doing now a big interview at an event. A lot of them were there, including the couple. They were situated on a long table with microphones in front of them so they could answer the questions. And of course, little nameplates where they would be sitting. 

As they got called to the stage, Emma rolled her eyes when they used Bartley even though everyone knows she uses Olsen almost every time she is saying her name. 

She waved at the crowd, did a quick dancing move then situated herself at the table. Evans on her right and Lizzie would be on her left. 

When the fans started asking questions, she kind of zoned out since she hasn't gotten any. Instead, she took the nameplate off the table and rolled her eyes at the last name written down. 

Some fans started giggling since they figured out what she was about to do. 

Emma quickly took a marker from the table and started covering the last name there. When she was done, she wrote in big letters 'OLSEN' and put it back down as if nothing happened.

"I got a question for Emma." A fan said.

"Go on." Emma smiled at her.

"Why do you always cross the name Bartley and write down Olsen instead?" She asked quietly. 

Emma and Lizzie figured they would be asked this question for the hundred time, so they talked beforehand and figured it was time to tell the public. 

 "Because that's my legal name." She replied casually.

Everybody went quiet.

"Wait, did you change it or did you get married?" Scarlett asked confused.

"Married." Lizzie responded smiling at her.

"When? Why weren't we invited?" RDJ asked this time, a bit hurt.

"It was a small ceremony, just the family." Lizzie said.

"So you guys are actually a couple?" The same fan asked.

"Yep." Both of them replied at the same time.

"Since when?" She asked.

"Well." Emma looked at her wife who nodded her head. "We've actually been married for a few years." She gave her wife a big smile.

"And we couldn't be happier." Lizzie added with the same big smile.

It's safe to say that their confession of being together almost broke the internet.

"Now, you guys revealed some pretty interesting news in your last interview." Jimmy Fallon said a few days later.

"Yes, we are married." Lizzie nodded.

The audience started clapping.

"For a few years, you said." Jimmy gave them a big smile.

"Yes." Emma nodded.

"Congrats guys! Even though I'm a bit later." He chuckled.

"Thank you!" Lizzie giggled.

"How come you never said anything? You've been asked quite a few times if you were in a relationship, and you denied it." He asked a bit confused.

"Well, first of all, we were asked if we were dating which we responded with no. 'Cause technically, we are married. Second of all, the media has always assumed we were best friends so we never got questions in big interviews or stuff like that. And lastly, we wanted to protect our relationship." Emma explained.

"Yes. We saw a lot of relationships falling because of social media, so we promised we would not let that happen to us. So we prioritized the relationship." 

"We never actually said 'no, we are not dating'. We just jogged around the topic. By not confirming we still got the chance to be us while outside or on social media. It was easier to spend time together and everyone to think we were best friends." Lizzie tried explaining.

"Of course, there were people who straight up caught onto what we were doing and called us out. We didn't really hide it since we never wanted to do the whole 'dating in secret' situation. We wanted to have a normal relationship. Well, as normal as it can be with us being famous." 

"Yeah, and this way we got to do just that." Lizzie nodded.

"You were always giving hints, though." Jimmy said looking at Emma.

"Yes." She laughed. "Every since we knew we were going to get married eventually, I said that I will take her name. So that's what I did." 

"I was so scared at first when she introduced herself as Emma Olsen, thinking that the media will figure it out. But everyone thought it was a joke." Lizzie confessed.

"And it became a running joke since then. Even though It wasn't really a joke. I was just saying my name." Emma shrugged. 

"Was it ever annoying to be called your previous name in so many interviews?" Jimmy asked curiously.

"Yes." Emma laughed. "Especially towards the end, before announcing it."

"We actually planned on giving hints so the public will figure it out themselves. But no one caught them." Lizzie laughed.

"I was like 'what else can I do to be more obvious?'. We even went to some interviews with our rings on, but still nothing." Emma shook her head while chuckling. 

"Talking about rings, who proposed?" He asked excitedly.

"I did." Emma smiled proudly.

"She beat me by like, a few days." Lizzie huffed pretending to be annoyed.

"You snooze, you lose." Emma stuck her tongue out at Lizzie. 

"The rest of the Marvel cast seemed pretty surprised by what you said that day. They didn't know about you?" Jimmy asked wanting to know more.

"They only knew that we were in a relationship. Only our families knew we were married." Lizzie responded while leaning back, onto Emma's side. 

In an instant, Emma swung her arm around Lizzie's shoulder. 

"How come you decided to tell the public after all those years?" Jimmy asked while smiling at the couple. 

"We figured it was time." Lizzie said.

"Yeah, as we said. We talked about it a while ago and decided that first, we should give more hints to the public. Like, we went everywhere together, upload a lot of cute pictures to social media and stuff like that. And when that didn't work, we said we will just announce it." Emma explained.

"And you announced it in the most casual way." Jimmy laughed.

"I was answering the fan's question." Emma shrugged lightly.

"Everyone's reaction was priceless." Lizzie giggled. 

"Exactly." Emma laughed. "They were so shocked." 

I'm literally writing this on a break from uni. The class starts in less than an hour so yay me.

Before I tell the not-so-good news I have, I want to ask at what moment did you figured they were married. If you figured it out before Emma admitted. 

I wanted to tell you guys that for the rest of this month I won't guarantee too many uploads, or if there would be any. I'm starting a stressful which consists of exams at the subjects I took this semester. In some subjects, I had to do some projects, so I also need to finish those as well, and then present them when the day comes.

Maybe I would find some time to write since I won't be studying every single day, but I won't guarantee anything. So don't be shocked if this month there would be only a handful of chapters. 

Or I'm just stressing for nothing and I will be able to post every week or something like that. I tend to overthink those situations, which only leads to more anxiety on my end. 

Anyway, I hope you have a good start of the year! And I'll see you when I'll see you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 9.2K 45
Book One - Y/N is a world renowned scientist with a past she would like to forget. When the opportunity to work with the Avengers is offered to Y/N s...
8.1K 103 10
summary: one-shots dedicated to elizabeth olsen, wanda maximoff, & other lizzie olsen characters. - requests can be given on the first part titled "r...
8K 408 43
This will be a Lizzie-Y/N story. I will be using she/ her pronouns but feel free to change them to accommodate your preferences:) Both Lizzie and y...
370K 10.2K 48
Lizzie Olsen & Female Reader Book 1: Y/N is a 25 year old high school teacher in Florida who loves Marvel (duh), sharks, music and writing. When her...