Summer Love (Narry)

Por fatsadtaco

Two different boys, Harry Styles and Niall Horan, one wants to please and the other likes to tease were force... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 22

4.1K 113 13
Por fatsadtaco

"I love you" I breathed out as we lay down on the roof, staring at the full moon as we held each other's hands.

"I love you too" Niall said, inching closer to me so that our almost bare arms were touching each other, pressed against each other, reassuring each other that we are both there.

"3 weeks left" Niall murmured and I frowned, thinking of all the time I have left with Niall before we separate ways.

"We'll talk to each other on Skype all the time right?" I asked, trying to reassure myself that Niall and I will work out even though we're miles apart.

"Of course, plus we'd visit each other if we have time right?" he said, smiling at me but I can see in his eyes that he's pretty sad as well. 3 weeks seems like a long time yet it seems so short to the both of us.

"I'll miss you so much" I said as my eyes started watering. I couldn't hold it anymore and let a tear slide down my cheek. Niall noticed this and kissed the tear away.

"Don’t' cry Haz, we'll still talk to each other every day and cuddle once in a while when we visit each other!" Niall said, trying to hold in his tears as well.

"But that's not the same as waking up next to you in the morning" I said, letting the tears really fall this time. At the sight of me breaking down, Niall decided to cry as well.

"It's not the same as telling you I love you personally" he said, burying his face in my chest and I felt my shirt start to dampen but I didn't care. It's the first time I felt this type of sadness.

The sadness of knowing that you will not be waking up just to see your boyfriend looking calm, peaceful and beautiful in his sleep anymore and as I thought about it, it hit me.

I will not be getting Niall's morning kisses, afternoon kisses, night kisses, thank you kisses, I miss you kisses and mostly his I love you kisses anymore. I will not be feeling his fingers touch my skin gently. I will not be feeling his smooth pale skin under my fingers anymore. I will not be holding his hands anymore. I will not be feeling his fingers wrapped between mine anymore.

It hit me; I won't be feeling him anymore. His warmth, his kiss, his hugs even the moisture of his tongue against my skin. I will be seeing him but I won't be feeling him a=anymore and I don't think I can handle that.

"Harry, stop crying! It’s breaking my heart" Niall mumbled and I did my best to wipe my tears yet more of them still flowed out. "We have still have 3 weeks right? Let's make the most out of it" Niall said and I just simply nodded.

"Remember when I first bumped into you?" I asked, suddenly smiling as I remember our first encounter together.

"Yes I do" he said, chuckling softly. "Remember when I gave you that hickey? And you were so freaked out and pissed" he said and this time, I was the one who chuckled while wiping off the drying tears.

"And that blowjob in the carnival?" I asked and Niall pulled away from my chest to look at me.

"One of my favorite moments ever" he said, moving closer to my face. I stared deep into his deep, blue eyes before leaning in and enveloping him in a passionate kiss.

My tongue often collided with his braces but I didn't mind because no one's completely perfect until you fall in love with them.

And Niall is perfect.

I woke up with a blissful smile on my face as I looked over at my side and saw Niall sleeping peacefully, wrapped in some spare blankets we found in a spare room, but I knew my hell of a sexy boyfriend is practically wearing nothing underneath.

And then I realized.

Niall and I had sex and slept on the rooftop.

I immediately turned to Niall and started shaking him gently.

"Babe, wake up. Our mums will burst if they found out we slept on the roof" I said as I took a free hand and gently caressed his face, only causing him to smile in his sleep and press his cheek against my palm even more.

I watched him with a smile on my face and then I remembered what I was previously doing and started waking him up again.

"Niall, wake up please" I said, giving him a peck on the lips.

"5 minutes babe" he mumbled sleepily and I just shook my head fondly. I got up and wore my boxers and used all my strength to carry Niall bridal style into our bedroom. It didn't take much really; he's pretty light for someone who consumes a lot of food.

I gently laid him in the bed and watched him sleep some more, I'm gonna miss this boy so much. I sighed deeply and got up, deciding on cooking some breakfast since I don't think Niall will be waking up too soon.

I made my way to the kitchen in nothing but boxers. I started getting stuff from the cabinets and the fridge when someone knocked on the door.

I looked at it questioningly. It's 7 am in the morning! Nobody knocks on your door at 7am! Everyone else is sleeping.

I just shrugged and opened it slightly, taking a peek in the gap since I am wearing nothing but boxers. I groaned inwardly as Taylor smiled at me from where I peeked.

"Hey" she said.

"Uhm hi" I mumbled, still not opening the door.

"Can I come in? I need to talk to you about something" she said as she noticed that I wasn't opening the door.

"Oh uhm, hold on" I said, closing the door once more and running back to my room. I looked around in my closet for something decent yet not too decent to wear without waking up Niall and decided to just wear one of Niall's bigger shirts and some loose pants on.

I made my way downstairs once more and opened the door to a waiting Taylor who smiled at me once more. I nudged at her to go in, which she enthusiastically did,

"Hey" she said once more while propelling herself on one of the stools.

"What is it?" I asked coldly, remembering what she said about me being a better boyfriend even though she already has Taylor number 2.

"Taylor and I fought again" she said as a tear fell down her cheek.

"Did you work it out again or something?" I asked.

"No" she said as her bottom lip started trembling, "he hit me"

"What?" I said, forgetting all about the beach incident. "He hit you?? Where??" I asked.

"My stomach" she whimpered, lifting her shirt a bit to show a dark purple bruise on her lower abdomen. Suddenly, all thoughts of Taylor 1 having an evil plan disappeared. Maybe she isn't planning on anything; maybe she's just a misunderstood person with a boyfriend who hit her.

"He should do that" I exclaimed.

"but he did, what should I do Harry?" she asked, slipping from the tool and making her way towards me to hug me, and this time I hugged her back and rubbed her back soothingly.

"Calm down, calm down" I said and pulled away to smile at her. "Go talk to him and when he hots you again and hurts you, tell me okay? And I'll think of a way to solve your problem" I said.

"Thanks Harry" Taylor said, smiling at me happily. Maybe she was just happy I have the solution. "I knew I could count on you" she said and I smiled proudly, I like the feeling of having people rely on me. It makes me feel important.

"Would you mind if I stay for a bit, what were you doing anyway?" she asked.

"Oh I was supposed to be cooking breakfast for everybody" I said.

"Can I help?" she asked sweetly and I shrugged.

"Why not?" I said, hoping that Niall wouldn't mind so much.

After setting up the table and fixing every single plate, the first couple to come down was mum and dad, whom minutes later, was followed by Gemma and Greg and then Maura.

"Who's she?" Gemma asked rudely as she looked at Taylor with a raised eyebrow.

"She's Taylor and she's my friend" I said defensively, this girl got hit by her own boyfriend! Of course I would defend her!

"You look familiar, dear" Maura asked, peering at Taylor closely.

"I'm one of the life guards in the beach" Taylor said.

I took a seat and nudged at Taylor to sit beside me, Niall is still probably asleep anyway.

"Isn’t that Niall's usual seat?" Greg asked.

"He wouldn't mind" I shrugged and as if on cue, Niall appeared in a loose white shirt and boxers.

"Haz?" he mumbled sleepily while rubbing his left eye.

"Hey babe" I said, smiling at him from my seat.

"Rude twat. Wouldn't even stand up to give his boyfriend a morning kiss just because some chick is over" I heard Gemma mumble but I decided to ignore it.

"What is she doing here?" Niall asked, suddenly alert and awake as he spotted Taylor.

"She had a bit of a problem with her boyfriend" I said, "so she stayed and helped cook breakfast"

"So where am I supposed to sit?" Niall asked and I shrugged.

"There's a stool in the kitchen" I said while grabbing a piece of toast and ignoring everyone's stares. Why is everybody staring at me? What did I do? Is it because I helped an abused friend?? There's nothing wrong with that.

"Whatever" Niall huffed before grabbing a plate full of food and walking in the kitchen. Gemma, Maura and my mum glared at me. Greg basically sent me death treat with his eyes and dad was looking at me worriedly. Meanwhile, Taylor was just smiling at me.

"What?" I asked and Gemma just shook her head.

"You were at the roof last night, weren't you?" Gemma asked.

"Yeah, with Niall" I said.

"What did you do?"

"Just talk"

"About?"

"Normal things, about how much we love each other" I said, shrugging once more while making sure that Taylor is eating properly.

"That's it?"

"Yeah that's it"

But at the back of my mind, I knew we talked about something much more important than how much we love each other. I just couldn't think about it properly because I was too busy checking up on Taylor.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
587K 9K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
943K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.