Tint Of Love

By Abhilasha012

Highest rankings #1 in love #1 in strong female character #1 in mine Aarohi vashisth a 24 year beautiful... More

CHARACTER AESTHETICS
Disclaimer
chapter 1 The vashisths
chapter 2 Vashisth family part 2
chapter 3 mistake
chapter 4 The return.
chapter 5 the engagement ..
chapter 6 Meeting the devil . .
chapter 7 The escape ,The search
chapter 8 AAROHI VASHISTH
chapter 9 sidharth mehra
chapter 10 The first impression
chapter 11 the fight .
chapter 12 siddhu
chapter 13 Result
ch 14 movie night
chapter 15 Evil spirit
chapter 16 . .Their sufferings .
chapter 17 same feelings .
chapter 18 missing someone
chapter 19 unexpected job
chapter 20 posessed
chapter 21 realisation and confession
chapter 22. for love
chapter 23 . what is mine ..is mine
chapter 24 ladoo
chapter 25 Rebel.
Chapter 26.Scared Who?
chapter 27 The impulsive decision
chapter 28 pain, grief ,agony
chapter 29 Hidden truth
chapter 30 Her decision
chapter 31 piano girl
chapter 32 mystery of bangles
chapter 33 Engaged who ? Angel?
chapter 34 meet the tigress
chapter 36 job ,friendship ,proposal
chapter 37 . Ronn meets the vashisths
chapter 38 consequences
chapter 39 . Her bitter past .
chapter 40 .Intruder
chapter 41 The downfall
chapter 42 bitter truth
chapter 43 unknown facts
chapter 44 Tigress meets Ronn
chapter 45 Marriage with devil
chapter 46 Real identity .
chapter 47 Return to nainital
chapter 48 . injured
chapter 49 .Bangalore
chapter 50 lost and found
chapter 51 Accident
chapter 52 . proposal
chapter 53 encounter with truth
chapter 54 wedding
chapter 55 Tame the devil ?
chapter 56 His care .
chapter 57 Reception
chapter 58 . New york
chapter 59 penthouse
chapter 60 Awakening of the Queen
chapter 61 friends for life
chapter62 Feelings
chapter 63 kiss
chapter 64 Real angel
chapter 65 . Right place
chapter66 . For his love
chapter 67 .Made for each other .
chapter 68 . Passionate love
chapter69 . honeymoon
chapter 70. fun and scars
chapter 71 Anything for you
chapter 72 . Meet mrs sahay
chapter 73 love couple
chapter 74 Her Roots
chapter 75 her choice
chapter 76. Insult
chapter 77 Dan's style
chapter 78 .not so pleasent surprise
chapter 79 secret and sufferings
chapter 80. The end
glimpse of my upcoming work
epilogue

chapter 35 welcome to mumbai

10.6K 605 53
By Abhilasha012

  When She reached Delhi airport Arohi got a message from Sameer that he is not present in Delhi. As he has to leave for Amsterdam to attend an important meeting.

    He apologised to her as it was a sudden change of plan and when he tried to call arohi, her phone was switched off.

    Arohi messaged him back that it was ok, and she took the next flight to Pune. The man who was following her was confused now as she boarded a flight for Pune...

     He informed ronn about her change of plan, ronn doesn't investigate much as he was happy that arohi is coming near to him. Again ronn wanted to arrange his ticket but he didn't want her to be suspicious so he dropped the

      When arohi reached her flat, she just ordered some food and took her beauty sleep. She already messages Aditya, Sameer and Rachna about her reaching safely.

     The next day she joined her office, when she reached her desk she came to know that her kids were calling her in the cabin.

    Arohi thought that he would give her more pending files and loads of work as she was on a holiday for a week.

     " Miss vashisth there is good news for you"

      Arohi thought in her mind " loads of work hell a piece of good news"

     " Tell me sirr"

    " You have been promoted to chief marketing head of our Mumbai branch. You have to join them there in two days.
Congratulations."

      "  What! sir promotion is fine but Mumbai and that to joining in two days".

   ' Sir, I need more time. I have to pack my stuff and arrange accommodation in Mumbai. Sorry, sir but you have to give me some more time."

     "Ohh no... You don't worry as the company is giving you accommodation  there and about packing, you can hire good movers and packers from a good company."

      "  But still sir.."

"No, but, life has given you a golden opportunity, don't miss it.'

  "   Ok then, I will continue my work for today."

"No you can leave, take rest must be tired  from the journey na and tomorrow you can start with your packing."

   Arohi nodded and left the office as she left the cabin; her boss connected the call to Rajiv." Sir, I did as you told me but please don't harm..."

   ,"  Good, I will tell Mr Sahay, don't worry your family and your company are safe now "

"Thank you...thank you so much " 

   When arohi reached her flat she ordered food as she was still thinking about her unexpected promotion and more about her transfer.

    She found her boss's behaviour weird as she knew from two years of being such a rude and penny-pincher boss he is. But today it's like his voice was coated with honey, he behaved so sweetly with her.

     After having her lunch she first called Aditya, he was also shocked to know about her transfer.

  "  Bachu, just go there if you don't like the accommodation they are giving you just tell me I will arrange a nice apartment for you."

    " Bhai let me reach first then I will tell you ok "

    As soon as she cut the call, her doorbell rang. She opened the door and found about 6 men in uniform standing there.

   "  Yes "

"Mam we are from movers and packers "

"But I didn't  contact any.."

"No mam, your boss called us, as per the company 's policy."

  The men showed her their id, so she let them enter and started guiding them with packing.

     She was surprised that within three hours they packed all her stuff. Well, Arohi didn't have much stuff in this house but still, they packed it in such a neat and organised way.

    When they were leaving, Arohi offered them some money as appreciation, but they politely denied it as ronn had paid them three times more than their costs.

    Arohi smiled at them as soon as they left there Arohi noticed that it was still not too late so she decided to go on a long drive.

     So she changed her outfit and took her car keys and left for her drive. First, she went to the nearby park which she used to visit whenever she felt low, she recalled how Seema didi also use to join her. The memory of her, as she used to describe all the varieties of plants present in the garden, made her smile.

    She then left for a nearby mall to enjoy her dinner, so she just ordered some fast food which she likes to eat from here. she ordered some of her favourite  Maharashtrian dishes  which she use to enjoy here
       She enjoyed her dinner and left for her home. It was just 2 years since she started living in this city but still, Arohi was feeling very emotional as it was the place where she spent many nights crying in this flat. This house was the witness of her pain, she never thought that she will hate to leave from here.
, but maybe she is going to start a new chapter in her life.

The next morning she left for her so she ordered some food packets firms bakery to give the kids a treat as she is going to leave in the evening for Mumbai .she wanted to drive her car to Mumbai but her boss told her that she has already arranged for a driver who will drop the car in Mumbai and her flight tickets are already booked.

     The NGO kids got very emotional to know that their favourite music teacher is not going to visit them more. Arohi clicked many pictures with them and bid them a teary goodbye.

          That evening she left with her luggage to the airport she boarded the flight. When she reached Mumbai airport she found a man was standing there with her name on board.

      She was getting more surprised by the arrangements made for her as she was just working in a small advertising agency but the arrangements were looking like she was working in an international firm.

      She silently sat in the cab after 1 hour they reached a posh locality in Mumbai. When she reached the flat her jaw dropped as it was the most beautiful interior she had ever seen, it was a 3 bhk fully furnished flat.

   Arohi knew the rent prices in Mumbai so she was sure it would cost a hefty amount and she was not ready to cut her full salary for this rent.

  The first thing she did was to connect the call to his boss, 

  "   Sir I think your man dropped me at the wrong address as its a beautiful flat but 
   I am sure there are some mistakes as it is too lavish for..."

 "  Arohi, don't panic, it's the right address, and you are not living there alone one more colleague is joining you soon who works in our other branch ok".

  "   Ok fine"

     Arohi clicked some pics of the flat and sent them to Aditya, who was relieved that his sister is not having any problem.

     That night Arohi just unpacked necessary things and slept after having a bowl of instant noodles as she was tired from the journey.

    At midnight around 2. o clock, the main door of the flat was unlocked slowly, somebody entered the house with ginger steps. He was well aware of her bedroom so he entered the room where arohi was sound asleep hugging her pillow close to her chest.

       He just watched her face that was shining under the light of the night lamp, she was looking like an angel on earth, one strand was on her face so he slowly tucked it behind near her ear. He just kneeled in front of her face and whispered slowly.

  " Welcome to Mumbai, my angel " 

     He threw a flying kiss at her and then left from there.

Ronn's pov.

     When I saw my angel sobbing in her brother's arms, my heart was in deep pain as I cannot see tears in her eyes. Moreover, she has to shift with me permanently at my place of course after getting married to me., so it's better she used to stay away from them.

   My eyes didn't leave her until she boarded the flight, I was wondering why she is going to Delhi but anyway I have my men behind her they will give me all her details.

     I also left for Mumbai as I have to take care of my businesses where many meetings are pending for me to attend.
It was almost night when his men inform him that arohi has arrived at the airport and now she is leaving for Pune

   I was confused about her change of plan, still, I  didn't investigate much as I was happy that arohi is coming near to me. Again I so much wanted to arrange her ticket but I didn't want her to be suspicious so I dropped the idea. I have already arranged my next plan for Pune, and it was executed perfectly. Promotion and transfer for my angel.
I arranged one of my properties for her stay. I hope she likes it.

My man informed me of her late-night drive,  and she was driving fast. I was worried about her as she should be careful about her safety. I ordered my man to stay near her.

     When he told me that she reached safely I took a breath of relief. She had her dinner there at some famous Maharashtrian cuisines of that restaurant. Soon I got a video of her having dinner, I didn't miss the excitement on her face while relishing the meal.

The next day the news of her ngo visit made me more impressed by her personality. The photos in which she was distributing the food packets to the children and the way she was getting emotional while bidding them goodbye as she was visiting last time, made me more proud of my choice.

From the moment she landed in Mumbai everything went on as I planned. I have an idea that she will contact her boss to enquire about the flat but her boss recited the same excuse which I told him. To my relief, she agreed but I have to imply my next step soon as I don't want her to be suspicious of anything.

Well, there are many benefits for me if she resides in my flat as I bugged the microphone, camera in the living room and kitchen not in her bedroom as I respect her privacy. That's another thing that I will visit every night to just see her once. Now it's important for my sanity.

       So tonight I entered her flat l don't want to disturb her in anyhow my angel must be tired na. I have even tried to give her all the essential amenities so that she doesn't have to do the hard work.

      I observed her face closely, it was peaceful and very calm but whenever I see her in photos, I don't know why I notice pain in her eyes. I am still digging for more information on her past but if god forbid I found that someone had hurt my angel before, then even God will not save them from my wrath.

 After bidding her goodnight I walked out of her flat and locked the door carefully, I signalled my men who were outside the flat to take care of my angel's security.

The next morning, when I was working in the office Rajiv informed me about the arrival of a person whom I wanted to meet. I ordered Rajiv to send him in 

        Roshan gill entered my cabin sweating badly, he wiped the sweat beads on his forehead then greeted me with a little cluttering.

     'Good morning. Mr Sahay "

     I just nodded at him and signalled him to take a seat.

    "   Sir...I didn't do anything wrong, did I? I mean if I did something wrong then I am ready to apologise for it."

     "  Do you know about arohi vashisth?

     "Who ? sir arohi..!..voh Nainital wali. (From Nainital)

     Ronn nodded in yes.

  " Yes, I met her at my friend's wedding .she is a dangerous girl sirr..a devil indeed. You know I was mesmerised by her beauty first  sir but she is so full of herself, her attitude is..."

      I didn't hear more. I just took out my gun and pointed it at him.

   "   One more word against her and I will shoot you in your head, she is my angel, not a devil."

    "  She is a strong woman and clever too as she knows the difference between a wise man and a foolish man so she treats you well."

  "  And remember strong women don't have attitudes, they have standards. Right."

   "Well, it's not your fault as only some men are capable of dealing with strong women."

 "   Sorry sir please don't kill me  "

     "No I am not interested in killing you I want you to do work for me. just befriend arohi I want you to make her comfortable in this city. Why you that's what you thinking na because she knows you already. If I appoint someone else it is a hard task to get her to befriend someone unknown. Am I clear., Mr gill "

  "  Sir... I can do it... But she doesn't like me much."

   "  Hmm, that's true. But I am sure you will be able to do it. You know that your dream independent jewellery showroom you are trying for years to build. I can help you with that but I want my work to be done perfectly.

    "   Yes..... Sir.."

   Ranvinay called  Rajiv in his cabin " "what about the agent? did you inform her about what she has to do" "

    "Yes sir, she will reach here after two days."

"Everything should be done perfectly. I will not allow any mistakes in this. Am I clear "

    Rajiv just nodded as he knew ronin's ways of dealing with people.

 That's all for today.

Hope you like it.

Please vote, let me know your views about this chapter in the comments.

Please follow my profile

If you like you can join me on insta too.

   abhilashae43

Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 70.5K 72
Book 2- unexpected love series i am not jealous type but what's mine is mine. End of story ♡ " Donot be mistaken my love, you are solely mine. Any ma...
27.9K 820 31
Ananya Mehra Asia's leading business woman.. Kind , soft, bubbly only for her loved ones... Left by her dad a scar that follows along her is now ent...
3K 193 15
Tara doesn't have huge expectations from life she just wants to live in the movement. A very friendly and happy going. Had something in past which ma...
3M 196K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...