-CLANDESTINE- køøk.gā ✔

By shookyoongi_09

Slapping his hand away, yoongi pushed that person's face away from him. "you can't do this!!!" yoongi whispe... More

○Waiting For You○
○Something Strange○
○Brother(?)○
○Car Ride○
○Wedding Bells○
○New Relations(1)○
○new Relations(2)○
○New Relations (last)○
○Start From The Start○
○Killing Me Softly.. [M]○
○I Regret It Too○
○You Messed With The Wrong Person○
○Monkook○
○Not Going Anywhere○
○You're Always Welcomed○
○First Day○
○Be Careful○
○You, Who?○
○Athazagoraphobia○
○Trapped In A Loop○
○Inevitable○
○Trip..[1]○
○Trip.. [2]○
○Trip...[3]○
○Trip..[4]○
○Trip.. [5]🔞○
○Who?○
○Unexpected Things Are Going on○
○The Audacity To Take Whats Mine○
○How Did Things Turn Out This Way○
○Why Did You Do This?○
○Jealousy [1]○
○Jealousy [2]○
○Redamancy○
○The Accident○
○Date🔞○
○Ask Me My Name, And I'll Tell You Yours○
○Who. Are. You?○
○The End○

○Double Date○

387 25 9
By shookyoongi_09

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Yoongi groaned opening his eyes. He doesn't want to get up. And he was planning on actually not getting up. He blinked looking at the scattered pieces of glass in his room. He kicked the blanked annoyed and slipped down the bed.

He took one of them. His reflection was still in it intact. He bit his lower lip remembering the last day incident and he still couldn't believe he slept the whole day after that. And still felt exhausted. Maybe emotionally.

He turn it over and places on the floor and reaches for the other big piece and slowly he created a heap of glasses. A part of him wanted him to smash those pieces on the wall and break them into tinier pieces but he restrained himself. Standing up, he peeked behind the furniture.

The phone with destroyed screen lied there. He ignored it and dumped the glasses over it. He used his sliders to sweep and remove the visible pieces from the floor. And hoped thhere would not be anything left to hurt anyone.

He opened the cupboard. What he wanted to wear, he was already exhausted, wearing colour would have drained him out even more do he decided to put on a simple black hoodie.

He freshen up and got out of the safe heaven. He peeked around to find if there was any annoying woman's voice audible. There wasn't. He heard a grumble from his belly and his footsteps races towards the dining table.

He took the seat and started to prepare the bread, it has been such a long time since he sat on silence and peace. He doesn't remember the last time he felt at ease. And now a days his own behaviour too started to bother him.

He took a bit and started nibbling on it. Pushing all the thoughts away he tried to enjoy his meal.

Jungkook fiddled with his phone looking at the message sent by jisoo. He swore the girl was pushing his limits. He knew the way he behaved wasn't right but fuck it, he doesn't care. He was feeling shitty and that needed to be conveyed to people around him.

The telephone ringed and jungkook took the call. "yes?" he asked and heard his secretary answer. "what!? Now?" he asked, surprised. "uh, yes. I do. Just-" he rubbed his forehead frustrated.

The things around him are so messed up that he have been forgetting everything important these days. "uh, do one thing. Just call yoongi-shi and inform him about the meeting.. Immediately" he ordered and disconnected the call.

He leaned back on the chair checking his watch. "it's still 2 hours away from the meeting. I guess he will cover up" he thought. He was aware of the fact that today there was a meeting. But look at him now. All the shits yesterday made him forget shit in his life.

Yoongi's phone rang for the fifth time, lying in the corner of the room beneath the broken glasses but it's condition was way too bad for him to know someone was calling.

Yoongi jumped in fright when a sudden loud sound echoed in the hallway. It was the telephone. He gaoed placing his hand on chest. "that scared me" he admitted walking to the phone. He picked the reciever.

"hello" he answered. The lady with familiar voice on the other side informed him about the meeting. Amid all the protest inside his head, he decided to go yo the office.

Now the reason for Mr jeon was known to yoongi. He got out of the house and a driver was waiting for him. He reached office. He brushed his hair with his fingers and entered the building.

He took a deep breath, preparing himself mentally to face jungkook. He took the materials and slowly opened the door. He was prepared to see jungkook.

With a determined eyes he scanned the room. No, jungkook wasn't there. There were familiar faces but not jungkook. His body loosened feeling relieved. He took cautious steps but there it was.

The perfume smell. "jungkook?" he whispered with wandering eyes. A hand pushed his body slightly out of the way before jungkook entered the room and took the usual spot.

Jungkook's hostility was no joke the day. Snapping time to time, acting unnecessarily mean and dogmatic. Jungkook was having his worst behavior that day. Bot even once he looked at yoongi.

He leaned back on the chair closing his eyes when the meeting was over, all the members started exiting the room. He could still feel a pair of eyes boring into his head.

"stop staring, you perv" jungkook said, opening his eyes and looked at yoongi finally who was still looking at him with a frown.

"Why did you say that yesterday?" yoongi asked looking clearly offended.

"say what?" he pretended innocent, knowing all too well what yoongi was talking about.

"that you.. That you don't like me?" yoongi asked. A pasty of him was still ready to forgive the jerk if he accept his mistake but the smug face proved how wrong he was about him.

"you're still there? Get a life. What else do you want? Me to love 'you'?" jungkook swirl his chair around playing around. His mood seemed better now after witnessing Yoongi's uneasiness about the whole love thing.

"you said you would stay with me forever" yoongi reminded.

"I did? And do what? What do you want us to become? Didn't you say we were brothers and society blah blah blah?" jungkook asked with a smirk.

"your vanity is really something. Do you think you're the only person for me? Don't flatter yourself jeon. I can kick your ass and leave in a moment with someone way better than you" yoongi blurted out.

This words were supposed to make yoongi angry but Lord. The face yoongi was making made jungkook even ecstatic. The face proovibg how his words were so void and weightless.

There was no way he would be able to leave him now. The asurity made jungkook want to scream in joy. He felt his pride kick in. He feltike he won a battle and the loser was there sitting in front of him.

"really? Go with who? Hoseok?" jungkook scoffed.

"yes, of that's needed. He is Atleast better than you" yoongi spat. Now that made jungkook's blood boil. The sudden mixture of emotions were new and exciting.

"oh? What are we waiting for then? Let's go" he said taking Yoongi's hand and walk out of the office, dragging him along.

He swore he was being too lenient with jungkook to get dragged without any resistance
His fingers held into the side handle tightly as jungkook raced the car. Fuck, that was exciting.

He knew exactly where jungkook was taking him. But he didn't object. He had no reason to. The next moment jungkook pulled the car in front of a luxurious restaurant. He removed the seat belt and got out and pulled yoongi out with him, giving the car keys to the staff and told him to park the car.

Yoongi held his head low uninterested until jungkook suddenly stopped. He stood tall, towering hoseok who stood as soon as he saw him and jungkook approaching.

That was the first time yoongi noticed that jungkook was taller than hoseok. Fuck, jungkook was a top dog and his actions screamed it. His dominant aura as if he owned the world. Yoongi felt his heart twisting as he started down at hoseok, his hands still in Yoongi's.

"looks like you've been waiting for long. I'm simirru for being late but here..... Here's the one you were waiting for." jungkook said with a fake smile as he placed Yoongi's hand in hoseok's.

Jungkook himself walked to jisoo and snaked his hand around her slender waist." you're looking beautiful "he complimented to the girl who clung to his body instantly. The irony was, during the whole process jungkook's eyes were stuck at yoongi.

Yoongi gritted his teeth snatching his hand away fromm hoseok." did you get here alright, hyung? "hoseok asked and yoongi nodded, trying to avoid any unnecessary conversation and took the seat.

The other couple broke the hug and sat opposite to them. Naturally, jungkook was facing yoongi and jisoo was sitting in front of hoseok. A double date, they called it.

The only reason yoongi was a pary of that annoying arrangement was to prove to jungkook that he wasn't the only one for yoongi as he could get another fish too if he wanted.

And why jungkook was there? Simple, to annoy the hell out of yoongi. Fuck, he loved it. Yoongi's annoyance, his tired uninterested eyes proving how hoseok meant nothing to him.

His eyes being stuck to him ever so subtly, showing the jealousy. Those death glares, silent eyerolls everything proving his liking towards jungkook. And that was what jungkook was obsessed with. The feeling of being important to the one who was once his reason to live.

The feeling of victory, as if jungkook made him feel the same way he had been feeling for years. The perfect revenge. Jungkook took a sip of water as he heard jisoo say "see? Didn't I tell you they will come!?".

"I am glad that they did. Hyung? What do you want to have?" hoseok asked with a timid smile. Yoongi looked at him bored. "anything would be fine" he answered.

"yeah, just make sure it isn't sweet. He doesn't like sweet food" jungkook said with a mischievous tone. Hoseok looked at yoongi with a pout. "no. It is fine. I am not that hateful of sweet"he resined glaring at jungkook.

" wha-? Why? But you don't have to pretend around him, I'm sure hoseok won't like it too. Isn't it hoseok-shi? "he asked as his eyebrow shifted slightly upward resembling an arch.

" anything spicy would be okay "yoongi told defeated. And hoseok forced a smile." you know too much about hyung "hoseok said in sour voice." I do? Because we're close" he didn't even try to mask the proud smile on his lips.

"of course they're close because they're family" jisoo cnacked her arms around his waist and jungkook nodded. "then, fill me up too hyung. I want to know more about you" hoseok asked slowly, the sadness in his voice evident.

"I'll do that!"jungkook raised his hand excitedly and shifted slightly foreward." let's start with basics. Yoongi's favourite colour is pink, b-"jisoo cut him off.

" mine too!! Pink is my favourite colour too!! I like pink as much as New York!! "she cheered." new York? How dies that make sense? "jungkook asked confused.

" new York is my favorite place. I want to go there so bad~ ah! We can do that right? You and me? We can go on a trip to New York! After our marriage! "she blabbered her plan and jungkook looked at the floor uninterested.

While yoongi glared at the girl. His veins popped out instantly listening to her after marriage planning. There was no way that was gonna happen but the way she said it and nobody said anything proved otherwise.

"hyung? What place do you like?" hoseok asjed and jungkook's ears twitched. He looked at yoongi who frowned at the question. "anywhere that's not new York. I would rather go to Bhutan" he spat and jisoo curled her hair around her finger with a smirk.

"Bhutan? That doesn't sound bad. We can go there if you want?" hoseok asked unsure. "we can? Why not! That sounds perfect!" yoongi agreed quickly, shocking all the people of the table. That reaction of yoongi was unexpected.

"Why? Why do you wanna go there?" jungkook was quick to ask. "what? Because I want to? And I don't have to explain it to you" yoongi retaliated ans that was when jungkook's eyes narrowed.

"hoseok-ah, are you free upcoming winters? I've heard it's beautiful in winters" yoongi asked and hoseok nodded enthusiastically.

"what nonsense? Do you wanna freeze to death? Do you even know about the country's climatic conditions?" jungkook asked annoyed. It was all fun but the way yoongi started playing along wasn't something he wanted.

"I do not care. And you stay out of it" yoongi threatened and continued his chat with hoseok. They were planning a trip or something. Jungkook bit his inner cheek looking at the two whose eyes were glued on their phone screen as they talked.

"fine do whatever you want. Go wherever you want and do me a favour jump off the himalayas" he spat with pure hatred. Yoongi smirked. "okay~" he teased and went back to what he was doing.

Jungkook's phone ringed and he took it out. "yes, appa" he answered and walked away, Yoongi's eyes followed him and his body straightened, leaning away from hoseok's.

Jungkook reached a distance. "no thanks, I don't need an insurance" he informed and disconnected the call. That shit was frustrating. He didn't expect it to be this annoying.

Guess, his little game wasn't as fun as he thought. He needed a smoke, to cool down his throbbing head. He walked to the tarrace.

"there's a movie coming! I really wanted to watch it! Let us go next week. The four of us!" jisoo cheered. "count me out" yoongi simply said and jisoo's eyebrow frowned.

"Why oppa? You want me to book separate ticket for the two of you? Privacy~" she teased with a wink. And yoongi rolled his eyes, now the shit was beyond his patience.

"listen here, you dumb bitch. One more word and you're dead" yoongi snapped, his voice fell a few octaves and the rest two looked at him shocked and offended.

"hyung that was mean" hoseok was the one to point out and yoongi turned his whole body to the said person .

"and you. I have been wanting to talk to you. I'm glad jungkook isn't here , so no need to act good. Are you a fucking dick? Can't you read the room? Going around acting all innocent. Wagging your tail around people. Do you think you look cute? No, you look dumb as fuck "he snapped and hoseok gaped.

" y-you can't-"jisoo protested.

" yah! Pipe down. Just looking at your face makes me so frustrated that I want to! "he picked up the knife and glared at her, making her flinch.

" if only you weren't jungkook's friend. And I ain't bluffing, I can cut you into 324 tiny pieces. So, next time think twice before you start yapping "he warned. It was as if he was a complete different person.

" what's gotten into you hyung? "hoseok asked slowly, making suree not to say anything to make the latter angry.

" me? Ask her. Marriage this marriage that, can't you stop for once? Even though, you fucked up self know how much of a joke it is. You? Marry with jungkook? Have you looked at yourself?" yoongi flung the knife in air.

"j-jungkook is okay with that, why do you care?!" jisoo asked angry. Her eyebrows arched down.

"agreed my ass. Even you too know how much if a joke all this is . He was kidding when he agreed to your stupid offer" he reasoned and jisoo pouted.

"whatever it is. Atleast I've been with him longer. And I'll make him love me. What do 'you' know about him? Do you know who he loved? No, you don't but I do know about sugar and about his love for her! " jisoo said proudly. Yoongi blinked a few times confused.

But her proud smile vanished soon when yoongi started laughing suddenly." that's even better! He used to love suga!? Fuck! I didn't know. You know suga?" he asked with a smirk and jisoo nodded confidently.

"You liar bitch you don't know shit! You are even unaware of whether suga was a male or a female. Or else you wouldn't be so shamelessly saying that in front of 'me'. He loved suga aka min yoongi!" yoongi informed proudly. Tapping his own chest as he did so.

"what." she looked at him as if he was some crazy. "I don't trust you" she denied shaking her head.

"then don't, but that won't change the truth" he teased. As much as jisoo wanted to deny it but the confident expression on his face proved he was telling the truth.

"altruistic my ass. even if it was you. I don't think he would continue to like you once he gets to see your real colours" jisoo spat.

"what?" he asked, as he glared at her with narrow infuriated eyes.

"the characters he told me about the person he loved are completely opposite of your psychotic self. Just the resemblance of face enough for him to love you again?" jisoo said.

Yoongi's features sharpened. "jungkook was obsessed with min yoongi and now I'll prove you how obsessed he is with me too" he said standing up. Jisoo cringed listening to a grown up referring to himself as third person.

"today if I win make sure to stay away from jungkook. He's mine" he warned before he dashed out of the restaurant.

Hoseok and jisoo looked at each other confused. Unsure about what was going to happen next.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Wait a damn minute! 6k reads!? Y'all reading this crap!! Hdfgvjj!! Thank you! Please continue to support me!! And stay healthy and keep loving yourself!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 68.4K 41
EPILOGUE WILL BE FREE STARTING JUNE 29TH, 2023! Diana wakes up in pain, tied to a bed and unable to escape. She's been trapped by a group of surgeons...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
4.7M 253K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...