-CLANDESTINE- køøk.gā ✔

By shookyoongi_09

Slapping his hand away, yoongi pushed that person's face away from him. "you can't do this!!!" yoongi whispe... More

○Waiting For You○
○Something Strange○
○Brother(?)○
○Car Ride○
○Wedding Bells○
○New Relations(1)○
○new Relations(2)○
○New Relations (last)○
○Start From The Start○
○Killing Me Softly.. [M]○
○I Regret It Too○
○You Messed With The Wrong Person○
○Monkook○
○Not Going Anywhere○
○You're Always Welcomed○
○First Day○
○Be Careful○
○You, Who?○
○Athazagoraphobia○
○Trapped In A Loop○
○Inevitable○
○Trip..[1]○
○Trip.. [2]○
○Trip...[3]○
○Trip..[4]○
○Trip.. [5]🔞○
○Who?○
○Unexpected Things Are Going on○
○The Audacity To Take Whats Mine○
○How Did Things Turn Out This Way○
○Why Did You Do This?○
○Jealousy [1]○
○Double Date○
○Redamancy○
○The Accident○
○Date🔞○
○Ask Me My Name, And I'll Tell You Yours○
○Who. Are. You?○
○The End○

○Jealousy [2]○

419 22 14
By shookyoongi_09

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

The brush effortlessly passed through his silky hair, giving them a perfect style in the process. Yoongi set the last string of hair giving it a final touch.

He gave himself a final look in the mirror before stepping out of the room. Yoongi was midway to the staircase when he looked down to find a fine woman with a white tee and denim shorts sitting on the dining table.

All his commitment and mood was ruined in a splits of seconds. He glanced, only to find the absence of jungkook on the table. He sighed in relief. And decided to get away from the source of problems before all the shit from yesterday happened all over again.

With pressed foot, he took a sharp U-turn and made his way back to his room. "yoongi-ah!" he heard luna call. His eyes snapped shut in annoyance. All the eyes boring his head could be felt at that moment.

Hesitantly he turned around and looked down at the bunch of people sitting there. Luna, being the annoying and persistent person waved her hand, gesturing him to join them on the table.

He looked for any excuse. He couldn't tell that he was sick because they all have already seen him coming out of the room, telling that he forgot something in the room wasn't going to be any help too because ultimately he would have to join them.

After going through all the excuses, he realised they were all ineffective in the situation. So he dragged his feet towards the bunch of people.

"you're here? Again?" he commented looking at jisoo who smiled at him widely. She tapped the spoon on the plate, making her excitement obvious.

'what have she done this time?' yoongi wondered. Her excitement meant a bad shit was on his way. He kept looking at her with curved nervous eyebrows. Before luna held on his arm pulling him to sit beside her.

"quit joking yoon-ah." she said with a wide smile and the next moment yoongi was sitting beside the lady.

"that was mean~" jisoo complaint with a pout and Yoongi's annoyance further increased. The fact that the girl never took anything personally and felt offended was a minus point for him.

"uh-hu that was. You should apologise to her" said luna, reminding why he despised the very existence of women in the world. He glanced at the lady only to find her beaming. Yoongi wasn't sure what was the reason for her bright reaction, but it sure made him alarmed.

"what is going on? Why don't you tell me too!" protested Mr jeon and yoongi looked at him confused. And then his eyes followed luna's face before got stuck on jisoo's cunning smile.

"No. That's our girls secret. You'll have to wait for jungkook to know what is the matter" she informed with a teasing tone. "jungkook?" yoongi asked confused. The younger was nowhere to be seen. Where was he. Yoongi looked around.

"he's-oh! There he is!" luna announced and jungkook jogged inside with his hands inside his pocket. "the traffic is horrible!" he complained as he approached the table where the others were sitting.

"Why did you call me eomma!" he asked before he pulled the chair beside yoongi and occupied it. The fragrance of his perfume along with foggy smell invaded yoongi nose registering the presence of the latter.

"what was the reason for the sudden summon?" he asked looking at the lady who was sitting with a mischievous smile. He leaned back and his arms rested on the arm-resters, yoongi flinched feeling his hand brush against the freezing leather jacket of the younger.

Jungkook raised eyebrows annoyed. He looked at rack of them for a reply but unfortunately the two of them didn't spoke anything and the latter two were lost themselves.

"speak up, will you?" he asked looking at jisoo. "you really are impatient! Yoongi oppa and uncle jeon have been waiting for a while but they didn't act as impatient as you! Can't you wait!?" jisoo scolded making jungkook rolled his eyes.

He checked his watch before he closed his eyes. "what a waste of time" jungkook mumbled as his head hung low. His legs started bouncing in a rhythm, representing his uneasiness.

His eyes slowly opened, trailing from his lap to Yoongi's. The pale white fingers were busy in fiddling with the fabric of his pants. His fingers were making an invisible pattern on his left thigh, something similar to the infinity sign.

He was so lost in observing Yoongi's actions that he couldn't notice something entering the house until luna announced it. Yoongi and his head snapped. Behind them at the same time.

Jungkook's curious eyes changed into disgusted ones real quick. Yoongi's eyes widen as they followed hoseok's movement, until he was escorted by jisoo. The girl made sure to make him sit at the safest spot. Between her and Mr jeon.

Jungkook couldn't stop himself from asking "what are you doing here?", while his eyes looked at yoongi. Yoongi took no time to shrugg and dismiss any allegations.

"is there anything you want to discuss?" he asked in stern voice, now looking in hoseok's face. Hoseok gulped before he looked at jisoo. "would you chill? Let him take a breathe before bombarding your questions" jisoo said but jungkook's sharp features remained the same, alarmed.

"so, hoseok-shi is here to tell us something" luna announced, looking ecstatic. Jungkook packed his fingers into a fist, he was all set to kill hoseok if he dared to reveal what happened that night.

"jungkook-ah, you said you wanted to marry me, right?" jisoo asked and jungkook nodded without thinking twice. He didn't care about anything other than knowing what hoseok was doing there.

"but don't you think it would be morally wrong for us to get married when yoongi oppa is still single?" she said and jungkook froze. It was all crystal clear now. "huh? What nonsense? That had nothing to do with Yoongi's marriage. Afterall its his life" jungkook said.

"yes it is but why wait when the option is right here?" luna asked and jungkook's jaw clenched. Yoongi and Mr jeon looked around confused. Were they really talking about him because yoongi was as lost as a baby.

"can someone tell me too, what's going on?" Mr jeon asked and yoongi nodded along.

"so, basically you remember when hoseok was injured?" She asked and Mr jeon nodded. "that was when he was trying to save our yoongi" she completed looking at hoseok with a amused smile.

"huh? Then why didn't you tell-" Mr jeon was cut off by luna when she said. "don't go off topic. Can't you see he put his life on stake for yoongi".
Mr jeon still blinked confused.

But yoongi wasn't confused anymore. He knew everything, even the reason why jungkook was glaring at him instead of people who were talking.

"uh, sir. I wanted to tell y-you all something"hoseok took a deep breath before continuing," I l-like yoongi hyung"he said in one line and the room fell silent. Jungkook was the first to react and his head snapped foreward looking at hoseok now.

" have you lost your fucking mind? Or is it your normal self? "jungkook asked bitterly and hoseok shifted towards Mr jeon subtly.

" Why? Why is there a problem with his and oppa getting into a relationship? "jisoo asked in a protesting manner.

" you. You should mind your own business. Care about your own life instead of others "jungkook snapped and jisoo gaped, shocked.

" not you, nor anyone else are going to decide shit for him "his finger pointed at all of them defensively.

" and what about you? Are you allowed to take his decisions? "it was hoseok who challenged this time.

" who are you to ask? Stay fucking out of our family matter " jungkook spat gritting his teeth. He was fuming. His thumb securely clenched in between his fist, actions controlled, words contained to contain his outburst.

"really? Your hypicracy makes me wonder what's the reason for your Hostile behaviour when we're talking about your 'brother'. Not you" hoseok's finger tapped the table in demanding form. His eyes continued to glare at the younger with pure disgust.

"your bitchy ass needs to be-" jungkook started but was cut off by his father. "jungkook, calm down. Watch what you're saying" he scolded and jungkook swallowed his words pressing his lips together.

"I don't understand why is it even a problem? I don't see anything wrong with him" jisoo said and jungkook jumped out of his chair, standing up he banged the table frustrated.

"shut the fuck up jisoo! This is the last time I am warning you!" he warned glaring at the girl in subject with bloodshot eyes.

"Why!? Why would I? What are you planning on doing, make him stay single forever!" jisoo shouted standing up as well.

"yes! If that's the only way then definitely!" he defended. Mr and Mrs jeon looked at them bickering with jaw dropped and shocked eyes.

"and do what? What is the end of this?! Dying alone!?" jisoo shouted again.

"what! What alone! Who are you to decide that!?" he said quickly and turned around looking at yoongi. His fingers wrapped around Yoongi's forearm and bend down to come face level with the latter.

"speak up! Tell them what 'you' want?" he suddenly asked yoongi and his eyes widen realising he was dragged in that messed up situation. His eyes looked around to see the shocked couple, a nervous hoseok and finally a restless woman.

"w-why me?" he asked nervous and jungkook's eyes narrowed. "what do you mean why you? Just tell them that you don't want to get bull rap arranged relationship " jungkook asked as his grip tightened painfully.

Yoongi took no time to shook his head. "he said no" jungkook announced, this time slightly calmer.

"what do you mean no? Oppa! You don't have to get scared of anyone" jisoo ran towards yoongi and placed her hand in his shoulder looking at him, making yoongi frown.

"you know how much he loves you, right? And your confusion is baseless because he's hge one who understands and 'knows' the most about you" she words fell and Yoongi's ears reminding him about everything happened the other day.

Jungkook's grip securely stayed, while his eyes looked at him, reminding him how he would not let anything bad to happen. But yoongi was scared, too scared to get separated from jungkook.

And hoseok could potentially do that with just one reveal. Yoongi wasn't going to take any risk in jungkook's case so he decided to go with the flow.

"I-I will give it a try" said yoongi and jungkook jerked his body "what!? Have you fu-" jisoo's hand reached his hand trying to free yoongi from his hold, and he withdrew or once he felt the woman's long nails dug in his finger.

"don't manipulate him" she warned and jungkook plopped on chair sulking, he felt defeated. His heartbeat drummed in his headspace loud enough. His hand reached to his hair trying to feel something which could surpass the pain he was feeling then.

"jungkook-Ah, I understand your concern. He is your brother. But there are a few things you need to give him the freedom to decide" jisoo said in syrup voice, placing her hand on his arm.

She wasn't wrong but. That was too much and too scary for him to face or understand. It was suffocating. He smacked her hand away walking off.

"I'm sorry for behaving the wrong way" he apologized to everyone and left. "I'll talk to him" yoongi excused himself before running behind him.

Jisoo watched the two with a satisfied grin on her lips.

She turned around to look at the couple who still looked shocked. "he has always been like this. Caring and oversensitive.  You know he reacted the same when a puppy was being abused back then " she made an excuse trying to make the situation normal.

Yoongi's pace increased slightly to match jungkook's big footsteps, his hand wrapped around the younger's forearm to stop him. Jungkook slapped the hand away.

"the hell you want fucker-oh? You? I didn't expect to see your coward ass here. I don't remember you being this brave yoongi-shi" jungkook commented bitterly.

"let me explain" yoongi demanded quickly and jungkook's features sharpened, his forehead vein moved making his gritting evident.

"leave yoongi. I have heard you enough. Leave before I regret it" he said and the latter's hands clutched onto his muscly arm again.

"no, hear me out. You are being mistaken again" he cried out clinging onto jungkook's arm, hugging his arm with his whole body.

"jungkook's fingers reached to Yoongi's hands to pry then away. Yoongi's desperation increased realising how he was weaker than jungkook.

" I didn't t mean it but i did it because I had no other option! He would have told them the truth of I denied them and appa would have opposed our relationship! I was scared that They would take you away! Trust me! I know you would never denied any of his decision, I was scared! Please please please listen to me! I didn't mean it! I can never... "yoongi continued to plead.

Yoongi was clinging onto him with all his might and jungkook was trying to block his voice while he still struggled to tear that tiny human's body away from him.

Yoongi's blabbering suddenly stopped for a moment and so did jungkook's movement. His eyes checked on the person who as squeezing his eyes shut with a frown.

"I can never do that. Never. I love you" these words left Yoongi's mouth and jungkook's body froze. He looked at yoongi who slowly raised his head to look at him with gentle eyes.

His eyes tell how genuine he was at the moment. "say that again" jungkook demanded and Yoongi's features soften.

"I love you, jeon jungkook" yoongi repeated the confession, this time with a smile. Jungkook took no time to wrap his finger behind his neck and pull him into a kiss.

Yoongi doesn't exactly know where they were standing at the moment, he wasn't even aware if someone was watching them. But all those things were inconsequential at the moment. He took no time to reciprocate the kiss.

Yoongi removed his hand from jungkook's body and placed it on his chest, trying to deepen the kiss.

"I don't" jungkook whispered breaking the kiss, his eyes snapped open in shock when jungkook pushed him slightly and removed his hand from his body.

"I hate you min yoongi. And I would so much love to see you die right at the moment" he spat looking dead into Yoongi's eyes as if he was possessing his soul. Yoongi blinked shocked.

"You. Don't. Deserve. Love . Now, don't follow me or I might do that myself" jungkook warned walking off. Yoongi was too stunned to even breath, let alone follow the latter. What just happened was beyond his understanding.

He stumbled back. He checked his surroundings to find he was thankfully standing in front of his room. Without any thoughts he dragged his feet inside the room.

Behind the door was the safe site where he couldn't be harmed but he still felt Hurt. A message popped up on his phone. 'jungkook?' he wondered looking at the device.

"oppa tomorrow is our double date ~be prepared ~" said the message. Without any hesitation he smashed the device in the nearest wall, fuck, that wasn't wall yoongi realised when the dressing table's mirror scattered on the floor with a loud noise.

"I'm not your boy toy jeon, whom you can play with and then abandon when you're bored" he blabbered looking at the broken pieces.

His reflection was on the mirror pieces reminding him how his existence wasn't supposed to be pathetic and weak.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Sorry last Tuesday I was unable to post because I'm kinda under the weather. Hope you enjoy the chapter and support the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 170K 78
Sofia is a 17 years old high school student under the guardianship of her step-father. Several weeks after her mother's death Sofia discovers the ho...
1.8M 68.4K 41
EPILOGUE WILL BE FREE STARTING JUNE 29TH, 2023! Diana wakes up in pain, tied to a bed and unable to escape. She's been trapped by a group of surgeons...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...