-CLANDESTINE- køøk.gā ✔

By shookyoongi_09

Slapping his hand away, yoongi pushed that person's face away from him. "you can't do this!!!" yoongi whispe... More

○Waiting For You○
○Something Strange○
○Brother(?)○
○Car Ride○
○Wedding Bells○
○New Relations(1)○
○new Relations(2)○
○New Relations (last)○
○Start From The Start○
○Killing Me Softly.. [M]○
○I Regret It Too○
○You Messed With The Wrong Person○
○Monkook○
○Not Going Anywhere○
○You're Always Welcomed○
○First Day○
○Be Careful○
○You, Who?○
○Athazagoraphobia○
○Trapped In A Loop○
○Inevitable○
○Trip..[1]○
○Trip.. [2]○
○Trip...[3]○
○Trip..[4]○
○Trip.. [5]🔞○
○Who?○
○The Audacity To Take Whats Mine○
○How Did Things Turn Out This Way○
○Why Did You Do This?○
○Jealousy [1]○
○Jealousy [2]○
○Double Date○
○Redamancy○
○The Accident○
○Date🔞○
○Ask Me My Name, And I'll Tell You Yours○
○Who. Are. You?○
○The End○

○Unexpected Things Are Going on○

462 26 3
By shookyoongi_09

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Yoongi took heavy footsteps toward the group of chattering people . He took the farthest seat to avoid any unnecessary conversation with the girl.

"it's been so long ~ and you still manage to look so ugly~" she singsong nudging jungkook who sat beside her.

"it's stupid how you're the only one who think I'm ugly" jungkook stuck his tongue out.

"No, I do agree with her" Mr jeon said giving her a high five and the hall filled with laughter and jungkook's complains.

Yoongi looked away. His fingers fiddle as he heard the conversation fade away and soon his brain was occupied with thousands of questions.

They seem close. Yoongi was sure she was the 'girlfriend' of jungkook Mr jeon once informed about. But why was she suddenly here, her feminine scent irked him.

He snapped back to reality when he saw someone wave their hand in front of him to get his attention. He looked at the person with wide eyes but they soon got narrowed when fell on the person.

"w-what?" he asked looking around, everyone's eyes were stuck on him. "you looked lost. Do you need anything oppa?" she asked bending a bit to come on face level with yoongi. Yoongi cringed at the term she was addressing with but bit his tongue to show least reaction.

"I'm fine" he whistered looking away to show disinterest in the ongoing conversation. And the fork slowly walked away again taking a seat beside jungkook who looked at yoongi concerned.

"are you sure?"jungkook asked and yoongi nodded looking away.

" he said he's fine. Why are you bugging him? You really are annoying"she said punching his firearm making him jolt suddenly.

"yah!" he threatened and yoongi looked at them again.

"how's your therapy going? Or, is it completed" jungkook asked sounding serious now.

"fuck, don't get me started on that. Every now and then they told me about me having new issues. I was tired, left midway. And seriously they didn't even do much other than asking boring questions. In my opinion I'm feeling better than all those therapy summed up just by talking to you "she blabbered.

Yoongi's eyes stuck on the upward arched lips of the younger. How he looked at her in admiration.

" yah! Don't flatter yourself. Even if I love you, but I would still kill you. And oh lord, oh lord I'll feel bad for that " she said dramatically wrapping her fingers around jungkook's neck.

"I'll leave. I don't feel good" yoongi announced before walking off.

"is it bad? Do you need my help?" jungkook asked holding his wrist, while his eyes looked at yoongi.

"what?... He doesn't look that bad. And how would you help him duffer! You don't even know how to tale care of people... It sounds weird.." she snickered with her whole body.

"she's right. I don't need you. You should stay with your friend here" yoongi said in a bitter tone taking his hand off him.

"tell us if you need something" she offered with a sweet smile and yoongi bolted towards his room, ignoring her.

He removed those clothes and got into something comfortable. He looked around the room being well arranged again. Now, that is why the lady deserves respect.

He walked to the bed and lay down slowly. He felt cold. Pulling up the blanket on his body he closed his eyes. It was still uncomfortably cold. He looked around confused.

He blinked a few times before he swallowed the lump in his throat. He doesn't like it. They looked close.

The lean girl with a pair of big eyes which switches expressions everytime they look at jungkook. Is she really his girlfriend? Or his ex-girlfriend? Did jungkook love her? Or does he still-.

Yoongi buried his face in the pillow and groaned. He checked the time before sitting up. He too the perfume bottle and sprayed it again just like yesterday.

Now, it didn't sound that bad. Yoongi took another pillow and hugged it close to his chest. His eyes stared at the clock, following every tick-tock it made.

"fuck, its late" jungkook complained removing his tie and unbuttoned his top buttons before he twisted the know slowly entering Yoongi's room.

"too late, I guess" he thought looking at the person lying with closed eyes. He slipped under the blanket wrapped around Yoongi's body securely.

He threw his coat in some corner of the room. Yoongi moved closer and held onto him making him freeze. "cold" he murmured looking at jungkook with droopy eyes. If jungkook weren't thus close to him, he would have thought Yoongi's eyes were shut.

"I am sorry, yoongi-ah. I just drove. Maybe that's why. Don't worry I'll make you warm" he offered a smile before rubbing his hands together and pressed the worm walms on his cheeks.

Yoongi looked at him with watery eyes before he held his wrist pulling him to lay down beside him. "wait, I didn't lock the door" jungkook exclaimed but lied down anyway. "let's it be" yoongi said hugging his body before the pillow was placed under jungkook's head.

"we might get in trouble" he stated, not sounding nervous at all. "I don't care" yoongi stated burying hus head in the crook of his neck. Jungkook instantly slid his arm under Yoongi's head.

"were you waiting for me?" jungkook asked as his knuckles rubbed Yoongi's soft cheek and yoongi nodded sleepishly. "but you were with her. Your girlfriend" yoongi agged slowly, finding out the safest way to find out their relationship.

"huh? Girlfriend? No! The mare thought of her being my girlfriend makes me wanna puke" jungkook said without any hint of disgust on his face. Yoongi decided to take his words into account.

"she's the friend I told you about when I was getting the therapy for drugs" jungkook informed slowly and yoongi sighed in relief.

"I was waiting for you for so long but you came so late. I even thought about calling you but you were out of coverage area...." jungkook listen to the older rant, with admiring eyes.

"and now I'm sleepy. But I can't sleep" yoongi complaint looking at jungkook. He took jungkook's hand off of his waist and placed it on his head, confusing jungkook.

"play with my hair" he requested in a demanding tone. "Yeh, sir. It was my mistake and I would gladly take the responsibility " jungkook said with a smile and his cold fingertips started roaming around yoongi scalp making the latter purr in satisfaction.

A proud smile spread on jungkook's feature looking at yoongi fall asleep.

Morning arrived and yoongi woke up on an empty bed. He blinked, looking around confused. He wasn't sure if all of it was reality or just a dream.

Maybe because he couldn't see how jungkook was cursing himself for sleeping in those formals and throwing his coat on the floor, in the other part of the house.

He heard the aggressive raindrops drumming his glass window. He walked towards it and slowly opened the window, allowing the big cold water drops to fall on face and body. A gasp left his mouth as he felt the shiver run down his spine and his heart beat stopping momentarily.

He slammed the window close back. Taking deep breaths placing his hand on his chest. He cringed at the feeling of drenched t-shirt sticking to his body while the liquid dropped down on the floor.

The whether changed suddenly. He hates rain. It made him feel scared about something bad is going to happen, or in simple words he thought of rain as a bad omen.

Yoongi peeked out of the glass chember of his dest to find some person making goofy faces at him. He stood up and darted to the person before hugging him. "have you fully recovered? Ate you feeling okay?" yoongi asked looking at hoseok with sparkling eyes.

"yes, hyung. I am okay, other than my sides still throb every once in a while but I can handle it. I am fine" he replied with a bright smile.

"then why are you here? You joined again?" yoongi asked.

"nah hyung. Imma enjoy my vacation a but longer. After all its not an everyday opportunity ~" he sang.

"then? Why are you here?" yoongi asked Confused.

"can't I come here just to meet you? I'm hurt hyung. You don't appreciate my love enough" he complaint with a pout

"oh come on. You know what I meant" yoongi rolled his eyes at the dramatic boy.

"are you fully recovered? Why are you back so soon?" he heard jungkook say as he soon joined the two of them in the conversation.

"I have almost recovered" hoseok informed.

"then get to work" jungkook said with a smug smile.

"yah! I said I am 'almost' recovered not fully recovered. Don't you have even a bit of sympathy?" hoseok

"who's injured? Can I join the conversation" yoongi heard a familiar faminine voice asked, more like informed standing between jungkook and hoseok.
'what's she doing here?' he wondered annoyed with jisoo's presence.

"he is. He was attacked by some goons a few days back and was almost dead" jungkook informed pointing at hoseok.

"really? That must be painful. Are you okay, oppa?" she asked placing her hand in front of her mouth shocked.

"yah, why would you put it that way? I was hurt while I was trying to protect hyung!" hoseok protested feeling betrayed. And jungkook simply rolled his eyes, nit caring much about the details.

"woah, that's amazing. You're so lucky oppa that you've got someone to protect you" she said looking at yoongi.

"and here I have the one who never protects me" she complaint nudging jungkook.

"what? Didn't I protect you when you had a fight with that bluff bastard!?" jungkook argued offended.
Yoongi stood there biting his lower lip looking at the annoying girl say nonsense.

"No matter what you do. I'll always complain about you!  To infinity...and beyond!" she cheered and jungkook rolled his eyes before they stuck at yoongi.

"buzz light year!!?" hoseok yelled suddenly and both of them clicked looking at each other with sparkling big eyes.

"if you don't stop biting your lip.. I'll do that for you" jungkook whispered leaning to yoongi. Who just frowned and ignored his words.

Jungkook looked around. "I forgot my phone" he informed before leaving. The two chattering birds were too busy to notice how he dragged yoongi along with him.

he slammed yoongi against the door as the door was closed before attacking his lips with his own. It was driving him crazy. Everytime he looked at yoongi make some similar facial expression he was reminded what were the other faces yoongi was capable of make .

"Why are doing this to me, min yoongi?" he asked breathily, parting from the kiss. "why is she here?" yoongi asked ignoring his previous comment.

"to discuss marketing business. Her company owns 7 percent of our shares" yoongi informed pecking his bottom lip. Yoongi pulled him closer in a proper kiss.

"let's go. Let's get it over with" he said fixing his coat.

"fine. I'll leave now oppa. Get well soon" she bowed following jungkook inside his office.

"where were you hyung?" hoseok asked yoongi who was busy looking at the other two.

"uh. I had to use restroom" he came up with the best excuse.

"won't you even ask why am I here?" he asked with a pout.

"okay fine. Why are you here hoseok-ah?" he asked with an amused smile.

"I really really missed you, hyung. I wanted to ask you out. Can we go for a dinner today?" he asked fiddling his fingers while his eyes wandered to avoid Yoongi's eyes.

"now?" yoongi asked. He trailed down looking around the silent office.

"I guess I can make it. Let's go" yoongi agreed removing his i-d card and placed it in his desk drawer.

"really?! Are you really going hyung!?" hoseok asked with wide eyes. He bounced up and down excited.

"what are you so excited for?" yoongi asked.

"you'll find it hyung! Really really thankyou for agreeing to go out with me!" hoseok thanked again holding Yoongi's hands. While he smiled ear to ear.

"let's go!" he cheered taking yoongi out of teh office.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.2K 42
𝓑𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓮 Inspired by: whoopsies13 This is Book 3 to the Hermione X Reader ser...
243K 10.2K 28
Three months have passed since ShivIka separated. Shivaay and Anika hadn't seen each other all this while. But when destiny brings Anika back to Ober...
46.1K 2.1K 42
- a short but sweet love story about the kid who watches everything from the corner. and the kid who gets bullied day and night. but knows how to ind...
116K 3.8K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** 𝐈𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬...