-CLANDESTINE- køøk.gā ✔

By shookyoongi_09

Slapping his hand away, yoongi pushed that person's face away from him. "you can't do this!!!" yoongi whispe... More

○Waiting For You○
○Something Strange○
○Brother(?)○
○Car Ride○
○Wedding Bells○
○New Relations(1)○
○new Relations(2)○
○New Relations (last)○
○Start From The Start○
○Killing Me Softly.. [M]○
○I Regret It Too○
○You Messed With The Wrong Person○
○Monkook○
○Not Going Anywhere○
○You're Always Welcomed○
○First Day○
○Be Careful○
○You, Who?○
○Athazagoraphobia○
○Trapped In A Loop○
○Inevitable○
○Trip..[1]○
○Trip.. [2]○
○Trip...[3]○
○Trip..[4]○
○Trip.. [5]🔞○
○Unexpected Things Are Going on○
○The Audacity To Take Whats Mine○
○How Did Things Turn Out This Way○
○Why Did You Do This?○
○Jealousy [1]○
○Jealousy [2]○
○Double Date○
○Redamancy○
○The Accident○
○Date🔞○
○Ask Me My Name, And I'll Tell You Yours○
○Who. Are. You?○
○The End○

○Who?○

622 30 2
By shookyoongi_09

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

This is the last chapter, if Yoongi's life were a story than he wanter the moment to be the last. Or if it was a movie then he would loved if it end there with a note 'happily ever after...' .

He really did. But unfortunately it wasn't a story. He continued to primp with a cheesy smile.

Well, you cannot blame him if he was feeling on cloud nine right now. Afterall, everything going perfect in one's life is an once in a lifetime thing. And now he was experiencing the exact moment.

He popped on the soft mattress, moaning once his body felt his body relax after such a long travel. He rolled on the bed to get the small perfume bottle sitting on the side table.

He sprayed the liquid in the air inhaling the sweet smell with a content smile. He sprayed a few spritz on the pillow and placed the bottle back on the table, rubbing his neck on it to absorb the familiar scent.

He blinked sniffing the pillow. "it doesn't smell like jungkook" he mumbled with narrow eyes. The fragrance was similar but still not the one jungkook wears.

Rolling his eyes he threw the pillow on the other side of the bed and took the different one. "it really smelt like him when I tried it yesterday" he grumbled. It really did. When jungkook asked him to choose any one of them. Yoongi tried to get the same one as jungkook shamelessly.

But looked like he mistook it. Or maybe, it smelt like jungkook back then because he was literally standing next to yoongi whole purchasing the item.
Whatever the reason was yoongi doesn't like it now. He squeezed his eyes shut in annoyance.

On the other hand, jungkook checked his coat pocket before skipping to the pants. "where did I keep them?" he mumbled taking the coat again while rechecking it.

Defeated he squat down beside the bag and held onto the small lock hanging securely on it. He tried to pull it, maybe breaking would be the appropriate term for what he was trying to do. Because that was the last option left for him after he finally realised that he had lost the key.

He even kicked the lock a few times but there was no way that stubborn lock was going to break that easily. He sat there defeated while his teeth grinfed his finger nails.

He inspected his room for something used as a tool to break that lock but the room barely had anything beside the essentials. A bed, a couch and a table full of garbage. He doesn't even have a pillow anymore.
There was absolutely nothing which could help him accomplish his mission.

He dashed out of the room frustrated. He stood in front of his parents room and raised his arm, ready to knock. There was utter silence inside the room, not even rustling sound was there to prove someone was still inside the room.

He pressed his lips in a line walking away silently. I mean, he wasn't that cruel to disturb them in their sleep. He stood outside the door for a few minutes before he decided to open the door of Yoongi's room.

The door opened with a click. He was glad that Mrs. Jeon doesn't allow yoongi to lock his door or else he wouldn't be able to enter there then without any noise.

He eyed the sleeping figure before his eyes wandered around to find something useful. He shut the door slowly and walked further inside the room. He inhaled and looked around confused, looking for the source of the fragrance.

With curious eyes he picked up the perfume bottle. He pressed the pump making it dispense with a hiss sound. He bit his tongue looking at yoongi with wide guilty eyes. He exhaled in relief when he heard him still snore softly. Closing the cap he placed the perfume back on the table slowly, to prevent any sound.

He walked further away looking at different things placed around the room. Everything about the room seem so interesting. The beautifully pastel coloured walls and matching furnitures made it look like some aesthetic fairy tale.

He pulled the drawer of dressing table. He scanned the cosmetics and perfumes lying there. He picked up the mascara pursing his lips. Everything about yoongi seem to perk his interest these days. Even these makeup itsms which seem to be abandoned by him.

There was a small perfume too. He picked it up and sniffed the nozzle. his jaw dropped when he  recognized the smell. Hr checked the expiry of the item '2/09/23' it read. His brow furrowed looking at it.

"what are you doing?" he heard the disembodied voice ask and he jumped startled. "fuck!" he cursed holding the item in the air, ready to throw it at the attacker any time.

"you scared me" he whined placing his hand on his chest. It took him a few seconds to calm down and yoongi remained silent for that whole. Looking at the item in his hand with emotionless eyes.

"did I wake you up?" he asked with arched eyebrows. "no, I generally get up around this hour" he said glancing at the clock defeated, before walking towards jungkook.

"were you here for some work?" he asked slipping the perfume tube out of jungkook's hold and placed it back in the drawer before closing it. He looked at jungkook, demanding a reply while he stood against the close drawer.

"uh-yes. I think I lost the keys for my baggage. Do you have something I can use to break the lock?" he asked looking away scratching his cheek.

"I might have something. Wait" he told rushing towards the cupboard. He started rustling the clothes, searching for something. Jungkook stood there awkwardly, before he understood he would have to wait for long and slowly took a seat on the bed.

Looking around the room, yoongi continued to throw things around. Jungkook's eyes looked around the mess with nervous guilty eyes. After a while his eyes started getting heavy and he plopped on the bed which was looking as fluffy as heaven.

Yoongi threw the last bit of cloth from his cupboard and looked around frustrated. He slammed the door and stomped towards the dressing table. Opening all the drawers he checked if he could find the tool box.

He knew it was in his room. He sill remember once his mother took it out of his room. But there was no way he could find it now. He pushed the washroom door open.

He pulled a box out. Opening the lid he found first aid inside it. He pushed it back in its place and pulled out the next box. There were so many boxes there which he wasn't aware of.

He gritted his teeth rolling his eyes looking at all those tools. "who fucking keeps the tool box in the washroom!" he complaint darting out of the washroom.

"here it is. I was se-huh?" he blinked watching the latter drag small amount of oxygen through his parted mouth. He poked his cheek trying to wake him up but the way his face looked so peaceful while sleeping. Something inside him stopped him from waking him up.

Yoongi walked to the door, locking it slowly. He walked back and lied next to jungkook who looked like sensed his presence and shifted slightly closer to yoongi.

His arm wrapped around Yoongi's small frame and he pulled his body closer to his warm one. "goodnight" he murmured, eyes still closed. With a smile yoongi buried his face in jungkook's neck intaking the annoying fragrance.

Yoongi jolted when he heard an obnoxious knock at his door. He pulled his face away from the younger to look at him, who wore a shocked expression. He rolled away punching the bridge of his nose.

"yes!" yoongi asked walking closer to the door.

"Why is your door locked?" he heard his eomma ask.

"because I'm busy eomma" he said slightly annoyed.

"are you sure there's nothing to worry about, baby?" She asked concerned.

"No" he said "nothing to worry about" he stated, staring in the space.

"okay. Do you know where jungkook is? He's not in his room" she asked and both of their eyes widen as they stared at each other with the similar expressions.

"I have no idea eomma. Now can you please leave?" he asked pressing his head against the door, tired.

"oh. Okay I'll leave then. Come for breakfast after a while" she informed. And walked away mumbling something along the lines how she was about to call jungkook.

Yoongi dragged his feet to the bed and threw his body next to jungkook. "I am sorry, you had to lie. I didn't realise when I sleep here" he apologized. "its okay. You were tired. I don't mind" he dismissed, licking the blanket.

"I should leave then" jungkook ushed his body off of the bed unwillingly. "take it with you" yoongi suggested pointing at the box on the table. "oh" he took the box walking away from the bed. And yoongi eyes followed him.

"uh. Yoongi" he said turning around and Yoongi's eyes looked at him attentive. "you might want to wear turtle neck today" he said pointing at Yoongi's neck.

"uh?" yoongi took the phone turning on its camera. The camera soon popped up flashing Yoongi's red marked neck on the screen. His face heat up, feeling all the blood rushing towards his already red cheeks.

He glared at jungkook before the latter twisted the knob getting out of the room with a cheeky smile.

Jungkook's chest swelled up in pride looking at yoongi walking down the stairs with a black turtleneck.

"aigoo~ look at him looking all professional" Mr jeon commented looking at yoongi.

"can you shut up?" jungkook asked munching on his bread.

"yoongi? You Look different... Oh because of the hairstyle... Its new.." said luna looking at yoongi who looked around awkwardly.

"I.. Thought this style looks more professional" he said touching his exposed forehead awkwardly.

"exactly. He looks even more handsome in the hair style" Mr jeon commented winking at yoongi.

"is it...?" she wasn't happy about it and that was prominent on her face.

"mmh. It does look good but I liked his old style better" jungkook interfered not looking at yoongi. Yoongi's lips arched down slightly.

"yah! Come on. Y'all got a weird taste. He looks perfectly fine to me" me jeon said and luna took the seat beside him. Yoongi wasn't comfortable with the hairstyle anymore.

The day was shitty. He kept feeling infirior all day. He was conscious about literally everything about him. First he changed the hairstyle to his usual bangs but ended up looking like an egg.

Even now, he was annoyed by the mere presence of the girl inside jungkook's chember. Jungkook discussed the designs with her while yoongi sat there hearing both of them talk absolutely non sense.

He leaned back tapping the chair handle glaring at the girl who tucked her hair behind her ear. 'get the fuck out of here' he would have said to her if he could. He so much hated her right then.

"uh-i think we're almost done with the planning. You should take a break we'll discuss the rest later" jungkook said as if he could listen to Yoongi's heart. And the girl walked out.

"Why did you make me stay here?" yoongi grumbled crossing his arms.

"because I cannot stand her presence" he answered and Yoongi's eyes sparkled.

"afterall, you are the one who created the mess by giving her the project. Now you should take the responsibility and sit beside me whenever we discuss things" he completed massaging his forehead.

"you're mean" yoongi complaint with a fake pout.

He thought it wasn't a bad day after all. They got back home to find the noise coming from the hall. Yoongi dashed inside and stopped in traces looking at the visitor sitting there talking with his parents.

"oh. There they are" Mr jeon said and the girl quickly stood up looking at the door. "huh? Where's jungkook, yoongi-ah?" he asked looking at yoongi entering the house alone.

"he's.. Parking.." he trailed when the girl started running towards him, looking extremely uncomfortable with those heels.

He stood there confused before she passed yoongi and hugged jungkook who just entered through the door. Yoongi's fist clenched as he turned around looking at them with narrow disgusted eyes.

"aigoo~look at them acting like long distance lovers" Mr jeon commented walking towards them. And that was the first time he felt like punching Mr jeon.

"stay away! You smell!" jungkook said pushing her away with a playful nudge. "oh really!?" she leeched to him again and he continued to play around.

Yoongi defeatedly walked to them and pulled her off jungkook. "who is she?" he asked looking at jungkook instead of asking her directly.

Her smile fell and she glared at yoongi who looked slightly shorter than her, thanks to those heels. "me? Kim jisoo" she answered instead.

"yes she's our jungkook's girlfriend" Mr jeon cheered and she smirked looking at yoongi. "appa! Don't listen to him. She's my friend" jungkook corrected sensing the dangerous vibes coming from yoongi.

"oh? Friend?" yoongi said with a smirk.

"and who's he?" jisoo asked pointing at yoongi with those sharp long nails.

"he's min yoongi. Luna and my son" me jeon replied with a proud smile.

"oh. It was nice meeting you oppa. But can you excuse us?" she said taking jungkook's arm before walking inside the house again.

Yoongi stood there looking at them with a frown. "I hate her" he muttered tight jawed. As he saw the two play around.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

I just wanted to tell feel free to like and comment if you like anything about the story because that would be a great motivation for me. I don't want to continue the story 'just' for the sake of completion. XOXO.                                               

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.6K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
69.5K 2.1K 29
jisung,a normal 21 year old student,finally befriends people from his school,who he slowly gets closer to.but,without realizing,he is introduced to m...
49.5K 1.8K 12
Yoongi meets a new man. When Yoongi thirst for this new man's attention, not realizing this man is Jeon Jungkook, his boss, he asks for help from a...
1M 65.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...