Brawl stars x Reader One Shots

By EJsAFreak

I enjoy Brawl Stars a lot so I decided "hey, let's write some fanficton." That is what I'll be doing and I ho... More

Intro (Hello Fellow BS Fans!)
Request Here! (Closed)
โœจ๏ธHeadcanonsโœจ๏ธ
Ash x Reader (Body Guard) *Request*
Barley x Reader -Alt. Universe- (Long Live The King) *Request*
Barley x Reader (A Little Slip Up)
๐Ÿ‹Barley x Reader (Wired To The Core) *Smut Request*
Belle x Reader (Barracuda)
๐Ÿ‹Belle x !Fem! Reader (Mommy Loves You)
Bibi x Reader (The Visiting Biker)
Bo x Reader (Unexpected Guest)
Bo x Reader (This Is New) *Request*
Brock x Reader (Our Melody)
Bull x Reader (Bullfighting to Bullfriending)
Bull x Reader (Saddle Up) *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (Got A Secret?) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Highway Lovin') *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (I'm Not Jealous, You Are!) *Commission*
Bull x Reader (My Heart is Ticking For You) *Request*
Bull x Reader (My Kind of Rodeo) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Practice Makes Perfect) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Bull x !Fem!Reader (Who Has Your Heart) *Smut Request*
Byron x Reader (The Bargains & Deals to Make) *Request*
Carl x Reader (Magic Touch)
Carl x Reader (The Perfect Human) *Request*
Colette x Reader (I'm A Fan Of You) *Request*
Colt x Reader (Fixing The Broken) *Request*
Colt x Reader (The Traveling Stranger)
Colt x Reader (WANTED) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Colt x Reader (In My Head) *Smut Request*
๐Ÿ‹Colt x Fem! Reader (Revenge) *Smut Request*
Crow x Reader (Riddle Me This) *Request*
Crow x Reader (That Smile) *Request*
Edgar x Reader (I Call Dibs!) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'll Delete It)
El Primo x Reader (A Little Tipsy) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'm No Hero) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (Old Friend, New Beauty) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Fang x !Fem!Reader (Pay With Your Body) *Request*
Gene x Reader (Hold Me Close) *Request*
Grom x Reader (Trust Issues) *Request*
Jacky x Reader (Slip Of The Tongue) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Gamer Geeks) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Internet Fame) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Peek-A-Boo) *Request*
Leon x Reader (These Hands) *Request*
Lola x !Male!Reader (The Rival's Brother) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (A Little Fun) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Committed) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Follow My Lead) *Request*
Piper x Reader (We All Fall Down) *Request*
Poco x Reader (The Battle of Music) *Request*
Poco x Reader (Tongue Tied) *Request*
Bibi x Reader (Who's REALLY The Cool Cat?) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Poco x !Fem! Reader (A Touch Of Magic) *Smut Request*
Tara x Reader (Lose Yourself) *Request*
Tara x Reader (You're Beautiful)
๐Ÿ‹Tara x !Male!Reader (Not as Expected) *Smut Comission*
Sandy x Reader (Lost in the City) *Request*
Sandy x Reader (Upright Lovers) *Request*
Ash x Reader (False Judgment) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Sandy x !Fem!Reader (Unconscious Lust) *Smut Request*
Stu x Reader (A Little More On The Stunt Side) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Stu x !Fem!Reader (A Macsochist At Its Finest) *Commission*
๐Ÿ‹Stu x !Fem!Reader (Rockin' & Rollin')
Surge x Reader (Glowing Hearts) *Request*
8-Bit x Reader (Loved Hacktually) *Request*
โ™คSepration Chapterโ™ค
Gene x Reader x Tick (I Saw Them First!) *Request*
Bull x Reader x Barley (A Bull In A China Closet) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Bull x !Fem!Reader x Colt (Adventures Gone Wrong) *Commission*
Fang x Reader x Stu (Who's The Bigger Man) *Request*

Barley x Reader x Stu x Reader (What If There Were Three?) *Request*

1.4K 28 73
By EJsAFreak

(First Person Pov)

Everyone already knew (Y/N) and Barley was together. What could you say? They were just too wholesome and cute together! The little dates they went on, the precious presents they gave each other, the nonchalant kisses on the cheek, it was the perfect pair! They were bound to the hip and always were working together as a team to make the best bar and restaurant they possibly could. Their chemistry was like fireworks of hope and love! Nothing could tear them apart... Could it?

It was very early in the day, the birds had just started to wake and sing their morning song. (Y/N) slept, oh so comfortably in the king-sized bed that they shared with Barley. Causally rolling over with newly woken eyes, their robotic lover wasn't lying next to them.

They let out a soft yawn as they sat up, letting their messy hair go in all sorts of directions. While rubbing their eyes, the sound of shuffling and movement was heard from outside the room. A waft of coffee and bacon filled their senses, making them slip their feet over the edge of the bed and stand up.

The sleepy civilian quietly walked out of the room with a small smile as they walked down the hall and saw Barley do some last-minute cleaning. "Darling, you've already swept five times last night... The house will be fine while we're gone."

The bot turned his gaze to (Y/N) and let out a delicate chuckle, holding a broom in both hands with an adorable look. "I know, I know.. I just like to have a clean place to come back to when we have trips like this.."

(Y/N) walked over and cupped his warm face with a smile and gave him a gentle kiss and a laugh. "You're too cute!~" They stated as they looked into the kitchen. "And you made breakfast..?" "O-Oh yes! I didn't w-want you to be hungry on the flight."

The two walked into the kitchen side by side as Barley gently slipped his hand into his lover's, guiding them to the little room. "Thank you, love.. It smells delicious!" The human chirped with a bright smile.

Barley wasted no time in getting a plate and silverware for them. He laid it all out neatly before them as they took a seat in a chair while he poured some coffee. "It's a big day today. The trip will be tedious and long but as long as we're together, it will be a breeze."

(Y/N) smiled lovingly as they took the mug Barley handed them and sighed. "Very true my dear, very true... I wonder if the new Brawler will be there! What was his name..? Fang.." They asked with a gentle gaze. Barley merely shrugged and put food onto their plate.

"Maybe. I haven't met quite a few of the newer Brawlers so we will see.." He said softly while sitting down across from (Y/N). The two had a pleasant little chat, getting ready for a big trip to Brawlywood.

However, Barley had been unable to travel for a while considering he had a bar to run. Finally finding the time, the little couple had planned a whole romantic outing to go to. With that, the two set out to the airport, not knowing what would come of the trip.

-------------------------

Hours had passed before the plane landed. The city was bustling with energy and many were out on such a fine day. The young couple walked out of the airport hand in hand, looking around with bright gazes.

"Woah! Look at this place! Is it usually busy like this?" (Y/N) questioned aloud while squeezing Barley's hand. The bot rubbed his mustache as he gently squeezed their hand back. "I'm not sure love... But one thing is for sure, this city is amazing!"

(Y/N) laughed sweetly as they gently kissed their lover and smiled softly. "Well, that leaves us a lot to see! Let's go around and see what we can do!" They chirped as they ran down the sidewalk.

Without noticing, the two ran past an alleyway, not caring much for what lurked in the darkness. The sound of mechanical feet walked casually to the sidewalk and peeked out to where the couple was, gently placing a hand on the building they hid behind.

"...A lot indeed..." The figure whispered as they placed a hood over their head and followed the two in secret. (Y/N)'s eyes darted all over the place with excitement. Their curiosity ran wild, causing Barley to laugh adorably and pat their head.

"Careful dear~ Looking too hard could cause your neck to hurt!" He chuckled, making the human puff out their cheeks. "What can I say? I haven't been to a city like this in years!" Their eyes lit up while they spoke as they started to go faster.

Barley gasped softly while the air blew between them, it brought (Y/N) a hearty chuckle. "Come on babe! Let's go!" They hummed, making Barley laugh and speed up while the dark figure stayed hot on their tails.

-------------------------

Within no time at all, the two had ran down the streets and found themselves at a rather nice looking restaurant. "Oh! Darling are you hungry?" Barley asked softly, making (Y/N) look up. "Hmm.. I could go for a bite." With a quick step, they pulled Barley along into the fancy diner.

The figure watched the two enter the building with a silent huff. Shaking their head with a long, quiet sigh, they walked in after the two, not wanting to lose sight of them for too long.

The restaurant was stylish and clean. It was quite fancy, making Barley somewhat uncomfortable. His eye looked around carefully as he thought of his own bar and how it appeared on the inside and out. His thoughts were short lasted when (Y/N) placed a kind hand over his own.

They gave him a reassuring look that gave Barley a boost of confidence like they already knew what he was thinking. He gave them a gentle nod and pushed away all his negative thoughts as the host acknowledged their presence.

"Only two? Alright~ follow me please!" (Y/N) led Barley by the hand as the host brought them to a comfortable booth. "Enjoy your stay~" Picking up a menu, the human looked through what was there to enjoy but a gasp quickly escaped their lips.

"Hey! They have different types of oils you could try dear~" They chirped, making Barley roll his eye and chuckle. "You know I don't drink (Y/N)." This immediately made the human cock a brow with disbelief as they placed their elbows on the table.

"Oh? Don't you remember the night we met dear?~" They cooed sweetly. It made Barley's metal plating crawl with unease. "Wh-What..?" "Skull Creek..?~" Those two words instantly made the bot's face glow red. He put his head in his hands while his eye turned into a simple swirl.

"Th-Th-ThatWasOneTimeA-AndID-Didn'tExpectToDrinkThatMuchID-Didn'tMeanToI-IntrudeOnY-YourPersonalSpaceAnd-" "Barley! Sweetheart!" The bot snapped his gaze back up to his lover as they gently took his hands and smiled.

"I was only teasing love! You don't have to drink if you don't want to!" They laughed softly as Barley rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled. "Th-Thank you, my love..." He giggled adorably as he looked around.

"Hmm.. Our waiter hasn't come to greet us yet... Do you think they forgot about us..?" (Y/N) looked up from their menu and thought for a moment. It had been almost twenty minutes since they saw someone. "Hmm... Maybe they're busy..?"

Barley gently stood up and put his hand over (Y/N)'s with a soft smile, giving them a soft wink. "I'll go check... You wait here." He said softly as he walked down the aisle, leaving the human alone.

(Y/N) gently studied the menu while from afar, a figure peered in their direction. They quickly passed the host without him noticing and quickly made their way to (Y/N). The figure quickly hopped into the booth across from them, making them jump and look up.

"Hey, babe~ You fr-fr-from around here?" The figure questioned as he removed his hood, revealing his helmet. (Y/N) blinked several times at the bot's words and cocked a brow toward him. "I... What..?" "I'll take that as a n-n-no. What's a charming thing like you d-doing 'round here?"

The poor civilian was sent into confusion from all of the flirtation that was being thrown at them. "Who uhh... Who are you?" They asked while tilting their head innocently. It drove the bot crazy from how cute (Y/N) was.

"Aww doll face, m-m-my name's Stu.~ I'm the m-m-most daring bot around~" His chrisma shown brightly to the point where it blinded (Y/N). They didn't understand a thing he was saying. "Stu..? I think... I think I've heard your name before.."

Stu's interest peaked as he leaned against the table closer to the angel in front of him. "Oh?~ P-P-Perhaps in a movie? Maybe a n-novel-" "OH!" (Y/N) had clicked the pieces together, making them smile. "You're a Brawler! That's where I've seen you from-" "SHSHSHSHHH-"

Stu quickly brought a finger to their mouth, clearly not wanting to be discovered. "K-K-Keep your voice down... I don't wanna be c-caught by any fans.." He quickly looked (Y/N) up and down, showing a smirk. "Unless of course, if they're as cute as you-"

"I beg your pardon..."

Stu looked to the side with the same narrowed gaze. Barley stood next to the table with a dark gaze on the other bot. His gaze could kill any normal person. "B-Barley!" "AND wh-wh-who are you supposed to be?" Stu questioned while the human started to sweat bullets.

"Ah, this is-" "I'M (Y/N)'s boyfriend..." Barley stated sternly while Stu looked between the two. "THAT is your boyfriend?" The daredevil stood up next to Barley, showing how much bigger he was than him and looked at each little detail of him.

However Barley showed no fear. His love for (Y/N) brought him nothing but courage and strength. "That's right. What are you doing with my darling (Y/N)?" He asked as Stu looked the other bot up and down.

He was quiet for a moment as his stern, blue gaze ,pierced Barley's yellow one. His serious glare soon melted away and he wrapped a muscular arm around Barley, causing him to squeak. "Shit baby y-y-you got a number?"

Both (Y/N) and Barley choked on their breaths as their eyes widened at Stu's sudden change of pace. "E-E-Excuse me??" "Y'know, I haven't seen such an a-a-attractive couple in a loooooong time~"

The larger bot gently sat Barley into the seat with (Y/N) and sat across from the two with an alluring gaze. "It w-w-warms my beating heart two lovely beings together a-and even more so since your styles are different~"

A waitress came over with a smile and greeted the table with kindness while Stu leaned on his hand. "A water a-a-and two virgin oils, please toots.~ It's all on one check~" He stated with ease.

Barley and (Y/N) were at a loss for words. This mysterious bot came out of the blue and couldn't make up his mind was whom to flirt with.

"So uhm... Stu... If I'm not mistaken, you are a Brawler, right..?" (Y/N) asked softly with a gentle gaze, making the man chuckle. "That's right b-b-baby~ and I'm lucky as ever to be i-i-in the big leagues~"

Barley, despite being confused, kept a polite gaze as he held his lover's hand under the table. "Ah... We'll, I'm actually a Brawler myself."

"I-I-I figured as much." He stated as the waitress brought back the drinks. Barley cocked a brow at the bot's words while taking the glass of water and handing it to (Y/N)

"R-Really?" "Yeah! As soon as this p-p-pretty thing said your name, I knew it immediately!" He said with a laugh as he drank from his own glass.

"You two are pretty cute together ya know.." He hummed while looking over the rim of his glass. The little comment made (Y/N) smile.

They gently took their glass and looked at Stu with a much calmer gaze. "Thank you. We've been together for three years." "That's right and they are the most treasurable years of my life..~"

Barley's words were filled with admiration as he brought their hand to his lips. It made Stu laugh sweetly and put his hand on his cheek and lean on it.

"How precious~ You two a-a-are meant to be then!" He hummed then brought his fingers to the rim of his glass, playing with it slightly.

"Tell me though... H-H-Have you ever considered a third to your little party..?" He asked curiously, making the two look at each other.

"A thrid party?" "Like a polyamorous relationship!" He stated as he folded his hands together. "Because god damn... Let's face it... I find both of you more th-th-than attractive... And I wanna treat you both to the city life."

The couple listened with curious ears and indescribable gazes. The thought was interesting to say the least and this man wasn't a bad looking one either.

"D-Darling... Now, this is entirely up to you..." Barley started with a whisper as Stu looked out the window next to their booths.

"But... What if we gave it a shot..?" (Y/N) was surprised by his answer. It was something neither of them had experienced and who knows? Maybe it would be fun.

They looked at Stu and showed a small smile as he turned back to them. "Alright... We'll see what will come of this. You have a whole week to wow us."

Stu was taken back by their answer, not expecting the outcome. "R-R-Really?" "Really. The idea is peculiar but we can't judge the idea if we haven't tried it." Barley stated as he squeezed (Y/N)'s hand.

For the first time, Stu showed genuine joy in his sparkling eye. He nodded with a bright chuckle as he leaned across the table and gave the two kisses on their lips, taking the two by surprise.

"Y-Y-You won't regret it! I'll m-m-make this e-experience worthwhile!" He stated with excitement, earning giggles from the couple.

And what an experience it was to be...

Thank you for reading! I hope you all enjoyed! I've been busy with work and spending time with friends so sorry for hopping in and out of existence. Thank you all again for reading! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 366 87
Having a traumatic and abusive childhood, Edgar never really enjoyed living. He just lives for...living. Until he met the crazy white haired girl. โš ๏ธ...
46.1K 785 53
๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...
10K 160 78
Brawl stars truth or dare FanFiction every characters belong to Super cell
27.4K 1K 26
COMPLETED 116,188 words #3 Choni - June 13, 2021 #15 Cheryl - May 14, 2021 #2 fangsfogarty - May 14, 2021 #86 Toni - March 7, 2021 #104 tonitopaz - M...