Tempted

By Vigilanterrysbitch

A sequel This story contains mature and explicit content. More

Cast / Intro
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
79
80
81
82
83
84
Epilogue

78

9.7K 102 95
By Vigilanterrysbitch

Harry Styles

I was doing my best to annoy Cleo during the day and I was being very successful.

The more time you spent with a person, the more you got to know the little details about them almost instinctively. You just know how they're going to react and what to expect, which made my life easier because my goal was to really piss her off.

It wasn't my fault, we'd spent the past two days locked in this small apartment studio and I had to find ways to distract myself from the neverending anxiety consuming my mind.

We couldn't leave at all and we'd stocked enough food and supplies for about a month or so, which was the amount of time we thought would be enough until the FBI decided to move on to another state after not finding us here.

Cleo and I were actually planning on laying low and not doing anything, which was the safest option. Not even Zayn knew the exact location of this apartment studio, we were isolated here... and it was very small.

Not that I was complaining, this was a very cute apartment studio and I could picture a young Cleo living here... there were no decorations at all, just a simple queen-sized bed in the bedroom along with a small nightstand and a lamp on top.

The kitchen was simple and with the necessary shit, the bathroom was a little too small and we were having a bit of trouble showering together
because I kept hitting my elbow on the wall whenever I washed my hair or tried to reach for the soap.

Cleo was making fun of me because of that but there was a crack on the glass of the shower cubicle now because of how hard I hit my elbow last night, when my plan was to push her against the wall and fuck her. Turns out she just kept laughing at me and we didn't fuck, which maybe was the reason why I was teasing her so much today.

We cleaned the place yesterday and we weren't doing much but focusing on our current shitty situation. I was using my laptop to do some research on Liam to see if we could find anything at all to help us figure something out, and then I caught myself searching for my sister on social media.

Gemma, well Holly, had an Instagram and Twitter and all of that shit that I could never see myself having at all. Cleo and I couldn't afford to make our lives public but it was interesting to see just how normal my sister was. I couldn't help it, I missed her. I knew it sounded ridiculous because we hadn't even spent that much time around each other, but I simply missed her and I still felt like shit for not being the brother she wanted to have. The brother she deserved.

But she was back to her normal life and I didn't plan on disrupting it anymore.

I snapped out of my thoughts when my phone vibrated and I reached for it in my pocket, being careful not to disturb Cleo just yet because she was very concentrated on the horror movie she had picked for us to watch tonight.

We were in the living room, I was sitting down on the small leather couch and she was lying down with her feet on my lap, too concentrated on the movie. My laptop was on top of the center table because she didn't have a TV in this apartment, so we were improvising.

Cleo didn't like the same movies I liked and she told me it was my turn to sit down and watch what she picked, and now we were watching A Nightmare On Elm Street. I didn't like horror movies because they were pretty ridiculous to me, but Cleo always chuckled at the gruesome death scenes so I assumed this was more of a comedy film to her. I loved watching her watching it, though.

I focused on my phone so I could read the text now, and it was from Zayn.

I hope you're okayCall me if you need anything

Miss us already? Don't worry, I WON'T call you. Stay with the knee, daddy. I smiled at the screen before I put my phone away, I knew he was missing us. We spent the last months working together and it was weird to be just me and Cleo again. Zayn was extremely helpful and he still was, if Amber hadn't managed to get in touch with her friend we'd be fucked.

"Who was it?" Cleo spoke up, catching my attention.

She reached out her hand to pause the movie, making the shirt she was wearing ride up on her thighs and expose the unicorn tattoo on her hips. She was just wearing one of my shirts and underwear, and I just had some sweatpants on.

We didn't have to bother to get dressed, this was kinda like a forced stay-at- home vacation for us.

"Zayn." I smiled at her, squeezing her leg. "He misses us."

"He misses me more." She pouted her plump lips, obviously saying this on purpose to get back at me for Tais.

Yes, maybe I wanted her to be jealous on purpose. Jealous Cleo was really fucking hot and she was bold... just how I liked.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." I pinched her ass, making her giggle in the cutest way and pull her shirt back down as she stretched her legs. "So,Mthis is your favorite movie?"

"I love all the horror classics, I'm a whore for these movies... like Friday the 13th, The Shining, Halloween, Psycho... I'm gonna make you watch them all with me." She grinned, her pink cheeks made her look very cute tonight. "It's much better than the sappy bullshit you like."

"Take that back, we don't talk shit about The Notebook." I pointed my finger at her and she cackled, bringing her foot up to try to kick me, but I was faster and I grabbed her ankle. "I mean it, I'll have to break up with you."

She raised one eyebrow at me, pulling her foot away from my hold and getting closer to me until she decided to straddle my lap.

Cleo looked down at me with hooded eyes, wrapping her arms around me as she played with the curls at the nape of my neck.

"Really? We might as well end things right now then." She whispered, sitting right on my crotch. "What a shame... we had some good times together, though."

I smiled at her, lowering my hands to her ass and tracing the initials tattooed there without even having to look at where they were.

"What's gonna be the excuse for the tattoo now?" I whispered, flexing my fingers on her ass and bringing her closer to me, my dick was already getting hard and I was sure she could feel it, I was frustrated since last night.

"Hmm... maybe I can cover it up with something else." She teased, tugging at my hair and pulling my head back. "I'm gonna need you to leave that vibrator with me before you go, though."

Her unexpected words made me laugh and I squeezed her ass, allowing my fingertips to trace the waistband of her underwear before I slipped my fingers under the elastic.

"You really liked it, didn't you?" I whispered, moving my hand to the front of her underwear now, sliding my fingers closer to her core. "It's not as good as me."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." She used my words against me but I wiped the smile off her face when I pressed my fingers on her clit, making her moan softly for me. "I thought we were watching a movie."

"Not anymore, I've been desperate to have you since last night," I said, feeling as she got wetter for me when I moved my fingers in slow circles.

Her hold on my hair was painful and it only made my cock grow harder, I was quickly lost inside our bubble as I watched her eyes screw shut for me when I pinched her clit this time. Her entire body tensed and I leaned down to capture her hard nipple over the shirt.

"Oh, fuck-" She moaned, lowering her hand between our bodies and slipping her fingers under her underwear so she could join mine.

Cleo used her hand to guide me to lower my fingers to her entrance, and knew she needed them inside her.

"Show me what you want," I whispered. "Go on, I want you to push your fingers inside at the same time."

The first time she did this was going to be engraved in my brain forever, it was so fucking hot. And Cleo didn't waste any time when she aligned her middle finger with mine, and we slowly eased them inside her together.

"Fuck- oh, my god." She moaned under her breath, resting her forehead against mine when our fingers were deep inside, she was so fucking wet that there was no resistance at all.

"That's how good you feel... you have no idea how fucking addictive it is to feel you around my cock." I whispered, brushing my lips against hers. "So wet... clenching like the good girl you are."

She kept her fingers threaded in the back of my hair when she pressed her lips against mine, my mouth was instantly open for her and her tongue wasted no time to slip into my mouth and tangle with mine.

The kiss was passionate and slow, somehow revealing just how frustrated we both were. I knew it wasn't healthy to distract ourselves with sex, but it was the purest form there was for me to show her just how much I was in love with her.

Words would never be enough to explain how she made me feel, our bodies expressed it much better.

"Gonna add another finger, keep yours inside," I whispered against her lips, pulling away from the kiss.

Cleo nodded, moaning my name when I added my ring finger until she could feel the cold metal of my rings pressed on her soaking wet folds, stimulating her even more because I knew her body was burning hot at the moment.

She stretched around me slowly when we started moving our fingers, thrusting gently and curling them to reach the sensitive spot inside her more easily.

"Tell me what you need." I moaned when she looked into my eyes, picking up her pace and I quickly followed her lead. "Fuck, you want harder?"

"Always." She ran her tongue over my bottom lip, making a chill go down my spine.

I felt as she slowly added another finger of hers, so now both of our ring and middle fingers were fucking into her at a much harder pace. Our movements were perfectly synchronized and she was so wet that I could feel her arousal dripping and ruining her underwear.

"So greedy... always wanting more." I breathed, my cock was so fucking hard that I could barely think, this was so hot to me.

And I couldn't help myself, I was slow and careful when I added my index finger inside her, knowing she could take it.

"Oh, my fuck- daddy, please make me come." Her deep moan instantly sent a chill down my spine, she started circling her hips to feel more of me and it was driving me crazy.

I gave her a few seconds to adjust before I started thrusting my fingers, it was quite impressive how we managed to synchronize two of her fingers and three of mine as we fucked her with them, doing this with her only made it better.

"Now you need daddy, baby?" I teased her, nipping at her bottom lip. "Maybe I should stop and you should finish by yourself."

"Don't tempt me." She smiled, tugging at my hair even harder and making me moan while she instructed me to curl my fingers along with hers inside her cunt. "But you know I always need you, daddy... bet you're dying to feel me coming all over your fingers."

Her dirty talk was enough to spur me on, I picked up my pace and she followed my lead now, our fingers were easily sliding in and out of her now and she was so wet, dripping down her thighs.

"Five fingers, yeah? Such a filthy little whore." I moaned under my breath, looking deep into her eyes. "Go on, help me make you come."

She moaned again, keeping her mouth hovering over mine as we brought her closer to the edge together, each thrust only made her throb even more for me and her moans grew even louder, echoing around the small living room.

"I'm so close, daddy." She breathed, moving her hips desperately. I felt her clenching when her whole body tensed, Cleo threw her head back and let out the most obscene moan when she finally came.

She actually squirted, making a mess of our fingers and her underwear, staining my sweatpants in the process as well.

"A messy little girl." I groaned, feeling that familiar pressure at the bottom of my spine.

I decided to use my free arm to wrap around her waist and it was easy for me to push her back down on the couch since she was small, and now Cleo was lying down while our fingers were still inside her.

She was too lost in her high to move or say anything, but I gave her a little time, pulling my fingers away slowly and also hers, so I could manage to slide her underwear down her legs.

I brought my fingers up to my mouth to lick them clean, savoring her taste and instantly craving more, so I grabbed her thighs to spread them for me.

"All sensitive, aren't you?" I teased, brushing my fingers up and down her inner thigh.

Cleo's eyes fluttered open and her flushed face was taken by pure pleasure, the way her legs were still trembling proved just how strong her orgasm was.

"Want a taste, daddy?" She whispered, catching me off guard. "If you're a good boy then I'll get the collar just for you... it'll be our secret. I know you want it."

Fuck me.

Her words sent a chill down my spine and I didn't hesitate when I grabbed her thighs and positioned myself between her legs as I lowered my head to its destination.

I was too weak to fight or deny this tonight.

"I've been good, haven't I?" I asked, looking up at her before I left a soft kiss on her swollen clit, making her squirm for me.

"Made you come so hard... you're all wet and throbbing for me." Cleo seemed surprised by my response, but she simply reached out her hands to grab my hair, forcing my head to get closer to her core.

"You want the collar, don't you?" She asked, letting out a strangled moan when I licked a long stripe from her opening to her clit. "Answer me, daddy."

"Yeah, I want it," I whispered against her clit before I sucked it into my mouth, making her scream my name.

She was oversensitive already and I was gonna make her come again, but I really wanted her to choke me with the collar again. I was too wound up to pretend I didn't like it, she got me in a trance and there was no way I could resist her.

"Make me come again and I'll get it." She whispered, looking down at me.

"Let me feel your tongue inside me."

"Fucking hell." I groaned, all my blood was flowing to my cock and my brain was in slow motion, I was too turned on.

I eagerly buried my tongue inside her, tasting her with an incomparable hunger as I curled my tongue and fucked her slowly with it. Cleo bucked her hips from the couch and circled them, meeting every thrust of my tongue as I brought her closer to the edge again.

Her moans were breathless and her thighs were shaking already, so I paid attention to her clit now, knowing she'd come undone in seconds for me.

I flicked my tongue fast before I nibbled her clit, earning a deep moan from her when her body tensed. This time I flattened my tongue and licked another lazy stripe up her cunt, watching as she reached her climax again and pulled me by my hair to keep my head where she wanted.

"Fuck! Oh- Harry, fuck!" Her high-pitched moan was music to my ears and I savored every bit of her release now, planting soft kisses on her clit just to see her squirming for me.

I pulled back and got closer until my body was hovering over hers. I grasped her jaw so I could force her mouth to open for me and she complied, looking up at me with drunken eyes.

"Wanna taste yourself?" I asked her and she quickly poked her tongue out. I licked her tongue before softly sucking it into my mouth, keeping a strong hold of her jaw when I decided to pull away just enough so I could spit in her mouth.

She moaned for me, arching her back from the couch to press her hips against mine so she could feel how hard I was.

"Was I a good boy, baby?" I asked, watching as she swallowed.

"Yes, daddy." She smiled. "Bedroom. Right now."

I didn't give her much time to think, I was quickly on my feet and I held her in my arms, throwing her over my shoulder and making her giggle.

"Harry, what the fuck?" Cleo asked as I made my way to the bedroom, kicking the door open.

"Not my fault you're small." I teased, throwing her onto the bed this time and she let out a cute little squeal. "Just a reminder that just because I want to wear the collar, it doesn't mean you're in charge."

She smiled wickedly, reaching for the hem of her shirt so she could take it off, being completely naked for me now.

"We can be in charge together." She suggested. "Come here first, I want you to fuck my mouth." Her words surprised me and she laid down closer. to the edge of the bed, keeping her head over the edge for me.

Fuck, I loved this position, I could go so deep... I inhaled very deeply and I got rid of my sweatpants before I walked closer to the bed.

"Is this how you want me?" I looked down at her, wrapping my fingers around my cock and stroking myself slowly.

"Yeah, but don't come down my throat." She whispered, slowly sliding her hands up to her chest and groping her tits, pushing them together. "I want your cum all over me."

"So fucking filthy." I clicked my tongue, tracing the shape of her lips with my leaking tip. "Open your mouth and let daddy use his whore."

Cleo quickly obeyed, and I wasted no time when I positioned my cock on her mouth and pushed my hips forward. Her mouth was warm and perfect for me, I felt as she flattened her tongue and hollowed her cheeks for me, sucking me into her mouth and making me moan.

I looked at her body, taking in every little detail of her before I started moving my hips, hitting the back of her throat over and over again and making her gag when I suddenly pushed my hips until my cock curved down her throat, all the way inside.

My eyes rolled back and I moaned her name, desire was running through my veins and the delicious pressure building at the bottom of my spine was so fucking intense. I wasn't going to last long after what happened in the living room, I hadn't been this turned on in a while.

"Wanted to choke on me? Take it, baby." I moaned, wrapping my fingers around her throat and choking her at the same time as she choked on my cock.

Her strangled moan reverberated through my body and goosebumps erupted all over my skin, I started to fuck her throat as I choked her just so I could feel my cock slipping in and out of her sweet mouth.

"Cleo- fuck!" I moaned loudly, having to pull away from her quickly before I could come, my orgasm built too fast but I managed to stop in time.

Cleo caught me off guard when she wrapped her own fingers around my soaked length, keeping her eyes closed as she finished jerking me off and my cum was all over her face and chest now, the sight was enough to make me moan shamelessly again and I had no idea how I was still hard after this.

She opened her eyes to look up at me and I took a step back to recompose myself, watching as she used her fingers to collect a bit of cum from her face so she could suck her fingers clean afterwards.

"You're still hard?" She asked me, sitting up on the bed with arched eyebrows, and her raspy voice was the death of me.

"I don't know what's going on, it hurts." I took a very deep breath, wrapping my fingers around my throbbing erection and stroking myself slowly to relieve some of this unknown tension as she watched.

The pain only made it better, I was dizzy because of the insane amount of pleasure and seeing Cleo covered in my cum wasn't helping.

She got up from the bed, giving herself a few seconds before she walked towards the small dresser in the corner of the room. She opened the first drawer to get what she was looking for before she turned around to look at me.

The collar was on her hand... the first one I ever used on her and also the one she once used on me.

The sight of it sent chills down my spine and she knew just how much she was affecting me tonight.

"I'll take care of you, baby." She said, stepping closer. "Poor thing..."

My body was covered by a thin layer of sweat and it was almost impossible for me to calm my heartbeat, watching as Cleo walked closer with the collar while my cum was dripping down to her lips just made me shiver.

She ran her tongue over her lips, reaching out her hands to put the collar around my neck and tightening it until I grunted at the feeling. The leather felt sticky on my sweaty skin and she smiled, twirling her fingers on the thin metal chain before she pulled me closer by it.

Cleo walked backwards to the bed as she tugged at the leash, pulling me along with a mischievous look in her eyes. My skin was burning hot already and I couldn't take my eyes off her.

I watched as she climbed onto the bed, getting on all fours and turning her ass to me right before she roughly pulled me by the leash, forcing me to climb onto the bed as well until I was kneeling behind her.

"I want you like this first, daddy." She looked at me over her shoulder. "Don't come, you're gonna come when I'm riding your cock."

Lord help me.

I was fucking speechless and I just nodded, but she choked me harder when she pulled the leash, forcing me to press my hips against her ass.

"Do you understand?" Cleo raised one eyebrow. "Use your mouth."

"Yes, baby... you need me like this," I whispered, not even having to hold my cock as I pushed my hips to slowly bury my length inside her. "Press your thighs together."

She obeyed, moaning under her breath and pulling the leash again, making me moan as well.

"Just like that, daddy." She arched her lower back even more, and I took the opportunity to turn my rings on my fingers.

I gave her no warning before I spanked her, hard enough to leave my bruised initials behind, right above her tattoo.

"Mine," I whispered, smoothing my hand down her ass and groping her over her sensitive skin. "Aren't you?"

"Fuck, always yours." She moaned, starting to circle her hips for me when I picked up my pace. I fucked her hard and fast, feeling as if I was still experiencing my orgasm and yet I hadn't come again, it was somehow building stronger.

I spanked her ass again to earn another moan, right before I moved my thumb closer to her ass and brushed it gently over her tight little hole, pushing it inside her and holding her still for me. Cleo moaned even louder, tugging at the leash and choking me hard when I held back.

I pulled my hips back until my cock slipped out of her, and I rubbed it back and forth on her glistening folds so I could tease her before easing myself inside her again, making her moan louder.

"Oh, fuck." She breathed, suddenly using her hold on the leash to give her some leverage as she brought herself up to press her back against my chest, choking me harder. "Lay down for me now, daddy."

I moaned into her ear, feeling as her cunt throbbed around me, and I sucked a small bruise on her neck before leaving an open-mouthed kiss on her skin.

"Gonna ride my cock, yeah?" I whispered. "Show me how you own it."

Cleo cursed under her breath, pulling away from me and pushing me down on the bed now. I got whiplash from her harsh movements and I just watched as she straddled my hips, reaching for the knife under the pillow before doing anything else.

Her blue eyes were hungry and devilish, she kept one hand holding the leash while the other she used to bring the knife down my stomach, brushing it past my tattoos until she reached my rock hard erection. It was standing upright on its own, pre-come was leaking from my tip and my cock was slick because of her arousal.

Cleo brushed the blade back and forth, tracing the prominent veins bulging out before she smiled at me. She moved the knife back to my hips, leaving a small cut right next to the fern leaf tattooed there.

"Fuck! Please, hurt me again." I begged, too fucking desperate to come again because this pressure was making my ears ring.

She complied, leaving another cut there and my eyes rolled back because of the pain, I was about to come if she kept this up and I had a feeling she knew, because the next thing she did was to wrap her fingers around my cock and position me under her entrance so she could slowly sink down.

"God- fuck!" She moaned, rolling her hips to stimulate her clit at the same time when I was as deep as I could go inside her. "You feel so good, daddy. You're my good boy, aren't you?"

"Only yours, baby." I moaned, holding her hips as she moved. "Fuck me, go on."

Cleo kept her eyes closed as she kept lifting her hips and bringing them down at a much faster and harder pace than she'd ever done before, I wondered if her thighs weren't burning by now because of the effort, but she didn't seem to care. I was captivated by her as she moved, watching her tits and how my cum was still all over her, feeling as she clenched around my cock on purpose... it was very fucking overwhelming.

Especially when she lowered her hand to her lower abdomen, pressing down onto it when I was deep inside her so she could feel me.

"Are you close? I wanna hear my name when you come." Cleo whispered, looking deep into my eyes when she moved her hips to spell her name as she rode me.

I threw my head back on the pillow and clenched my jaw, I was so close to the edge that I felt dizzy, feeling my eyes starting to water.

And Cleo suddenly pulled the leash, twirling her fingers on the chain and forcing me to sit up on the bed until my chest was pressed against hers. She kept her eyes on mine as she choked me with the collar, fucking me slowly now and increasing every single sensation.

"Cleo- fuck." I could barely form a sentence tonight, the feeling was too intense and consuming and I just allowed myself to feel it.

I groped her ass and guided her to move faster now, I needed to properly come before I passed out. She crashed her lips into mine as she moved, moaning into my mouth and biting my lower lip hard enough to break the skin.

That was enough to trigger another orgasm, and we both came at the exact same time. I screamed her name and she screamed mine, scratching her nails down my back while I filled her with short spurts of my cum, this time feeling completely satisfied as she clenched tightly around me and kept bouncing her hips to increase every sensation.

"Fuck, I love you." She moaned, pulling me closer by the collar so she could kiss me again. I had no idea how her words only made my body react even more, my thighs were trembling slightly and I collapsed back on the bed when she let go of the leash. She fell on top of me, keeping her chest pressed against mine so I could feel her heartbeat, and we were both very worn out.

"I love you," I whispered back, too fucking lost in my high to even move or open my eyes.

"Forever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 58.7K 88
This story contains mature and explicit content
496 0 15
4 Girls, Five guys, 1 crazy adventure, and several different relationships.
67.9K 1.6K 59
two best friends two different sides one destiny (mature content)