Tempted

By Vigilanterrysbitch

A sequel This story contains mature and explicit content. More

Cast / Intro
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
Epilogue

74

8.2K 118 178
By Vigilanterrysbitch

Cleo Horan

I was having a hard time falling asleep and Harry clearly couldn't relate because he was snoring softly right next to me. Actually, he was pretty much on top of me, with his head on my chest as he nuzzled up against my boobs.

This seemed to be his new favorite sleeping position, I'd noticed. I wasn't complaining, I loved feeling him close to me and he looked very cute like this: a mess of untamed curls, flushed cheeks, and slightly parted lips.

He was so beautiful that I would never get tired of just staring at him, and he looked so sweet and innocent like this... which was ironic.

However, I was very fucking surprised when I saw him interacting with the child today. He was all confident and playful, making fun of Zayn and mostly of me, but I couldn't bring myself to like children.

It wasn't because she cried when I tried to hold her, although I had a feeling she could feel how much I didn't want to.

I just hoped Amber wasn't offended, it wasn't her child's problem, it was mine. The only child I dared to take care of was my brother, but we kinda grew up together so I never actually had to interact with any children after I became an adult.

Yeah, maybe she was cute? I wasn't sure if that was the word, but she could be worse. Zayn seemed very proud of her and that's what mattered to me, even though it creeped me out when I stopped to think about the fact he was a father.

His relationship with Amber seemed healthy enough too... very healthy, actually.

One of the reasons why I couldn't sleep was the sex noises coming from upstairs, and their room was right on top of ours. I had no idea how Harry didn't wake up, they were quite loud and from what I heard, Zayn made her come a lot of times.

Maybe he was trying to make up for the time she didn't come? I had no idea how their relationship worked, but Zayn had mentioned they were just friends trying the whole co-parenting thing.

Very good friends, it seemed.

The noises lasted for nearly an hour and now I could understand how Zayn felt whenever Harry and I fucked when he was around. Of course I was going to tease him about it, I wasn't sure if he did this as some kind of payback or because he got carried away and forgot about us.

The second option seemed more likely because Zayn was more considerate than we were.

The guest bedroom was quite small and so was the bed, thank god I was small too, or else Harry and I would be very uncomfortable. But Amber and Zayn were being nice when they offered us the room so we could rest and spend the night, and Amber was right when she said the drive to Brooklyn would be tiring and long.

I was tired, as fun as the road trip was. Plus, I was still feeling a bit hungover because I barely got enough sleep last night and I was still a bit freaked out about Harry's pinky.

Yeah, I really cut it off... fuck, drunk Cleo was dangerous and I was very thankful I cut it off his left hand and that it didn't get infected. I stitched it up and bandaged it, all while Harry acted like nothing major had happened.

Well, there was no point in thinking about it now that it was done, but insomnia meant overthinking... so here I was.

Harry and I took quick showers after dinner and then we headed to the bedroom. He fell asleep very quickly wearing only his boxers because I had borrowed his shirt, we were too lazy to go grab our bags in the car.

Now I was surrounded by absolute silence, but my mind was very fucking loud.

I kept thinking about our dinner and how things would always feel awkward with Amber, as close as we used to be once. I hoped she was happy, but things would never be the same again. Fuck, I was restless.

My mouth was dry and I decided to go get some water, but now the challenge would be to push Harry off me without waking him up. He was heavy and I had to push his arm off my stomach first, slowly sliding away from his hold and placing a pillow under his head. He groaned a bit but he hugged the pillow, clearly unbothered.

I stretched my arms and tied my hair up in a bun before stepping out of the room, making my way to the kitchen and trying not to get lost.

It wasn't so dark because Amber left a small lamp turned on in the living room, and that reminded me of how Harry and I were actually sleeping in the dark.

I was so fucking proud of him, I didn't even realize that he turned off all the lights before he fell asleep, this was becoming usual now and he was so strong.

The kitchen wasn't hard to find after I walked through the living room, the silence surrounded me as I felt the wooden floor under my bare feet, and I didn't even turn on the lights when I walked into the kitchen.

I opened the fridge to see if there was any cold water because I hated it when the water was room temperature, but before I could actually look, the smell of something very specific caught my attention.

The digital clock on the coffee machine said it was past 3 a.m. and I couldn't be hallucinating, I would recognize the smell of weed anywhere.

So I walked closer to the backdoor there was in the kitchen, noticing it was slightly open already, maybe by accident. I peeked first, spotting Zayn sitting on a wooden bench by himself while he smoked his joint.

He was shirtless and his tattoos seemed to cover more of his body because of the darkness, even though the moonlight illuminated the backyard enough.

His head was tilted back as he exhaled the smoke and he seemed so peaceful that I felt bad about interrupting, but the moment I took a step back the floor cracked and I scared the shit out of him.

Zayn quickly hid his joint and looked at me with wide eyes, and I covered my mouth to stop myself from cackling because he nearly jumped off the bench.

"Fuck, you almost gave me a heart attack." He whispered, taking deep breaths and bringing the joint back to his mouth. "I thought it was Amber."

"Oh, are we hiding? Don't tell Harry." I whispered, walking closer to him after closing the backdoor, and then I took a seat right next to him on the bench.

"Don't tell Amber." He chuckled, watching as I brought my knees up against my chest and hugged them, it was a bit cold out here. "I promised her I would quit smoking, especially in the house."

"I told Harry the same." I chuckled, keeping my voice low. "Regular cigarettes though."

Zayn raised one eyebrow, handing me the joint so I could smoke a little too, and of course I accepted it. I leaned back on the bench and scooted closer to him because of the cold.

"Can't sleep?" Zayn asked me, watching as I inhaled the thick smoke before exhaling it, handing him back the joint and tugging my shirt down to cover more of my thighs.

"I tried." I smiled at him. "But you and Amber decided to have some fun."

I could see him blushing even with the poor illumination, and I chuckled again as he smoked some more, clearly trying to pretend nothing happened.

"I'm sorry." He smiled, looking up to exhale the smoke, revealing more of the wing tattoo on the side of his neck.

"Don't apologize, you've heard me and Harry... I don't even know how many times." I reminded him.

He really seemed like he was sorry and I wanted to laugh, but I had to remind myself it was the middle of the night. This was some strong weed and I was thankful I got up from the bed, though.

"You two always forget when I'm around." Zayn lowered his voice, leaning closer to whisper his next words. "Sometimes you even ask me to stay and watch, don't you?"

I bit my lower lip to hide a smile and I reached for the joint on his fingers.

"We agreed that didn't happen, Z." I raised one eyebrow at him while I smoked, trying to ignore the memories of how embarrassed I felt about that once I was sober.

"What happened?" He winked. "We were so out of it that night, at least Harry won't tease us about it again because now he gets jealous."

"That's a good point." I smiled, giving him the cigarette. "He's the one trying to make me jealous now, sorry we dragged you in the middle of this."

Zayn laughed a bit more than usual, and I could tell he was high already.

"You two are quite something." He smiled. "I'm glad we're friends, Cleo. "Even though you scare me sometimes."

"Awe, look at you getting all sentimental." I teased, leaning closer to rest my head on his shoulder. "I'm glad we're friends too. I never had friends... so thank you."

Zayn placed his hand on my thigh and gave it a quick squeeze before he planted a soft kiss on the top of my head.

Old Cleo hated affection but now it felt nice to know I had someone who cared about me... someone I could count on. I truly never had friends before and I always envied Harry a bit.

"You don't have to thank me," Zayn whispered.

"Sorry I made your child cry," I whispered back, pulling away slightly so I could look at his face. "I think she knows I don't like her."

"Maybe she does." He smiled. "It's okay, you're not obligated to like children. It means a lot that you and Harry are here, though."

"Well, I picked the unicorn rattle. So there's that." I chuckled, watching as he put out the joint as he exhaled the smoke. "It's so weird that you're a father."

Zayn nodded, looking away from me and up to the sky, and I just knew he was thinking too much and getting distracted.

"I don't want Ella to know about the things I've done." He suddenly whispered. "I want her to be normal."

"I understand the desire to keep her safe and out of our bloody mess, but normal is very subjective. She should choose what she wants." I said, catching his attention. "I know you'll be a good dad, you pretty much take care of me and Harry and we're grown up psychopaths. I think you're good."

Zayn surprised me when he suddenly wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug, but I didn't feel as uncomfortable as I used to. I hugged him back and smoothed my hand down his back, earning a soft groan from him.

"I'm tired." He pulled away to yawn. "I'm off to bed, do you need anything?"

"No, I'm just gonna drink some water to wash off the taste of weed in case Harry wakes up." I chuckled, getting up from the bench and following Zayn back inside.

He headed to the second floor and I drank some water before making my way back to the guest bedroom, really hoping Zayn would be able to get himself out of this life so he could focus on his family now.

This was hard... and it was very exhausting.

I walked into the room carefully and closed the door behind me, tiptoeing on my way to the bed and climbing onto it- Harry scared the shit out of me when he suddenly reached out his arms and pushed me down, making me squeal when he started tickling me.

"Stop this, I'm gonna punch you." I groaned, pushing him away and trying to catch my breath. "Fuck, what was that for?"

"You always squeal like a pig when I tickle you." He chuckled, his voice was much deeper because he'd probably just woken up, and I turned on my side to face him now. "Where were you?"

"Drinking some water." I shrugged.

But Harry reached out his hand to grasp my jaw, pulling me closer to him until his lips found mine. The kiss was very slow and passionate, quick to take my breath away and make me press my body against his, but he pulled away.

"Liar. You taste like weed." He whispered, running his tongue over my bottom lip and making a chill go down my spine. "How's Zayn?"

"He's good," I whispered, my heart was beating too fast because of the kiss and he left me wanting more.

"Of course he is, after the sex I heard anyone would be." Harry snorted.

"I thought you were asleep." I scooted closer to him, wrapping my leg around his hips and feeling as his hand slid up my thigh.

"I was pretending." He whispered. "Maybe we should give them a show too."

"Harry, this is their house." I shook my head. "It's three a.m., let's go back to bed."

He huffed, sliding his hand to my ass now and squeezing it tightly, making me shiver.

"I thought high Cleo was fun." He said.

"Why did you wake up horny, you didn't smoke." I rolled my eyes, knowing he couldn't see much.

But he kept his hand on my ass and pulled me even closer to he could push his hips against mine, clearly showing me that he was indeed horny.

"Had a dream about you." He whispered, sliding his finger back and forth along the waistline of my underwear, and I was sure he could feel the goosebumps erupting all over my skin.

"Yeah? What did I do?" I whispered back, enjoying it way too much when he slid his hand under the waistband, groping my ass with nothing in the way now.

"You used your fingers on me again." His mouth was hovering over mine right when he slipped his fingers to brush them on my tight hole. "Like this."

I got whiplash from his surprising revelation and his teasing touch, already feeling my skin burning hot for him and my heart was racing even faster.

He pushed the tip of his middle finger into my ass, making me moan while I felt his erection pressed against my center.

"You were choking on my cock while you made me come with your fingers." He drawled, pulling his finger away now. "I woke up so fucking hard and you weren't here... but now you are."

Fuck.

I kissed him again, not wasting any time as I invaded his mouth with my tongue, tangling them urgently and grabbing his hair.

This turned me on more than I had planned to feel at this time of the night,

but it was too late now and there was no way I would stop. His words were enough to spur me on and remind me of when I used the collar on him... how powerful I felt.

"Want me to fuck you with my fingers?" I pulled away from the kiss to whisper against his lips. "Beg."

"Don't get too bold now, Cleodora." His tone was serious again but I knew he enjoyed this as much as I did.

"I'm not the one who woke up with a hard-on, desperate..." I teased, sliding my fingers down his toned chest until I reached his boxers, keeping my hand over the fabric as I traced his erection with my fingertips.

"You don't have a dick." He said, trying to be a smart ass.

"If I did it would be bigger than yours," I said, this time grabbing his erection and tightening my grip until he grunted. "Beg."

It wasn't always that I enjoyed doing this or being more dominant, but maybe I was a little high and Harry's unexpected dream just awakened this side of me again. I knew he enjoyed it when I ate his ass or fingered him, but having him ask for it was just... the best.

I started to stroke him slowly before I slipped my hand under the waistband to feel his throbbing erection with nothing in the way, and his deep moan made me instantly wetter.

"I'm gonna put the collar around your neck when we get to my place, and you'll be a good boy and let me choke you with it, won't you?" I whispered, having no idea where this burst of boldness came from. "I know you liked that. Admit it and I'll make you come."

I kept my strokes lazy and teasing, feeling as the pre-come leaked from his tip as he grew even harder.

He was very fucking turned on and I just knew he was about to give in out of desperation, but I loved seeing this side of him... hungry for me.

"Yeah, I liked it." He finally blurted out. "Please, just let me feel you. Please, baby."

That was fast.

"You're a good boy just for me, aren't you?" I asked, knowing I was digging my own grave just a few days after nearly being fucked unconscious. My body throbbed just with the memories of it now...

"Cleodora." He whispered, but it sounded like he was begging. I tightened my grip around his cock and earned another deep moan from him, licking his lower lip before I kissed him again.

"You need me so bad, don't you?" I said, pulling my hand away just so I could lower his boxers. "Be good, baby... tell me."

"I need you, please." He said under his breath, helping me get rid of his boxers entirely, and I heard his relieved groan once his erection was free.

I could only see a bit of his face because the lights coming from the windows weren't so bright, but it was enough to drive me crazy.

My lips lowered to his neck as I pushed him down on the bed, leaving wet kisses behind as I explored his skin. I teased him with my tongue and teeth, nipping at the most sensitive spots of his neck before lowered even more, hearing his breathy moans as I left a trail of kisses down to his stomach.

I guided him to spread his legs for me and I was caught off guard when he suddenly turned on the lamp, making me blink a few times.

"I wanna watch." He whispered, and the look in his hooded eyes only made this even more intense.

He was right, seeing his face was much better, and having him naked on the bed for me like this was making me think a lot of unholy things.

His body was so fucking beautiful, each scar or tattoo only made him look hotter.

"Wanna watch me choking on you?" I asked, now guiding him to bend his knees for me as I positioned myself between his legs. "I wanna see your face when you're about to come."

"Jesus fucking Christ, Cleo." He moaned, keeping his gaze on me as I traced the ferns tattooed on his hips with my tongue, watching as the muscles in his stomach quivered in response.

I pulled away with a smile, looking down to see just how hard he was and enjoying this confidence tonight.

"Open your mouth, baby," I told him, reaching out my hand so I could push my middle and ring finger into his mouth. "Leave them wet for me."

Harry moaned, sucking my fingers into his mouth and swirling his tongue slowly, never looking away from my eyes.

I pulled my hand away with a small smile, this time lowering my head so I could take him into my mouth before doing anything else, I had to feel him.

I moaned as soon as I tasted his arousal, sucking his tip and flicking my tongue just how he liked only so I could hear his raspy moan.

"You feel so good, baby. Choke on me." He whispered, and I opened my eyes to look at him as I slowly took him all the way into my mouth, feeling as his length curved in the back of my throat.

My eyes watered because of the pressure but I didn't pull back, knowing just how much he enjoyed feeling my throat like this.

But I decided to lower my wet fingers now while his dick was deep in my mouth, circling them over his hole before daring to push just the tip of my index finger into his ass.

There was almost no resistance and his moan was even louder now, he lost control when he grabbed my hair to push me down even more, making me gag.

"Fuck, fuck- oh, God." His moan was obscene and it made my whole body throb. "Keep going."

I pushed my finger all the way inside now, thrusting a few times before I decided to add a second finger. His body tensed just a little but the look on his face was almost drunken. His green eyes were almost black because of his dilated pupils and he finally let go of my head so I could take the lead again.

I started bobbing my head and hollowing my cheeks, keeping my fingers still for now so he could adjust a little before I could move and make him come.

"Show me how much my little whore likes to choke." He breathed, keeping his hands on the sides of his body now as he just watched. "Please me, go on."

I moaned when he was deep in my mouth and I had to clench my thighs together. I took him down my throat again at the same time as I started moving my fingers, thrusting them gently at first and massaging just the right spot inside him.

Harry's moan echoed around the room and I was dripping, watching him so vulnerable like this was so hot. I picked up my pace, fucking him harder with my fingers, much more than I'd done before, making him moan even louder when I focused my attention on his tip as I flicked my tongue.

"I'm gonna cum, don't fucking stop-" He screwed his eyes shut and I hummed as I sucked him off slowly, contrasting to my rough and deep thrusts with my fingers.

I massaged his prostate again, stimulating him with my mouth and fingers and just knowing he was gonna come so hard. It was the first time I was being so shameless about this and pleasing him was affecting me just as much.

"Cleodora- fuck! Oh, holy fuck!" He screamed, grabbing my hair and pushing my head down again as his hips bucked from the bed.

His whole body tensed right before he came, the short spurts of his release hit the back of my throat and I swallowed, slowing down my fingers but prolonging his high.

He was moaning and mumbling unintelligible words, and I pulled my mouth away after I was done swallowing. But he kept his eyes closed, his thighs were shaking and I was careful when I pulled my fingers away.

Harry was completely lost in his high, his body was covered by a thin layer of sweat and I- The sudden sound of a very loud baby crying scared me, and I realized it was echoing from upstairs. Just fucking great.

I'd forgotten we weren't alone, and to make it even better we just woke up everyone in the house, including the child.

Harry opened his eyes slowly, pushing his damp curls off his forehead as he tried to catch his breath, smiling at me.

"That was the best orgasm of my life." He breathed. "Zayn's gonna hate us, the knee is awake."

"You were so loud that you woke up the entire house." I grinned, leaning closer to peck his lips. "I may be a little high, I need something to eat now but I'll be right back."

"I would offer to make you come but the baby's still crying," Harry said. "And I'm about to sleep very deeply, thanks to you."

"Oh, don't worry." I smiled. "I know just how you'll make up to me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 406 26
Enjoy
7.1K 362 48
Naive undercover detective + Manipulative dangerous criminal = Chaos *Dark Niall* ⚠️Be Aware⚠️ The story includes 1-Mature language 2-Explicit sce...
3.1M 58.8K 88
This story contains mature and explicit content