Tempted

By Vigilanterrysbitch

A sequel This story contains mature and explicit content. More

Cast / Intro
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
Epilogue

65

9.4K 113 181
By Vigilanterrysbitch

Cleo Horan

"God, I totally forgot about your sister. This is so fucking awkward, Harry. Stop laughing!" I smacked his thigh when he just wouldn't stop laughing at me, and he had to keep it down because it was almost three a.m. and everyone was probably asleep.

He was having the time of his life making fun of my face when Gemma saw the bruises on my neck this morning and I hated that he was acting all shameless now that we were alone, he was blushing like crazy when he realized she was in the kitchen and now he acting like I was the only one embarrassed.

"Dickhead." I huffed under my breath, turning over until I was lying on my stomach on the bed, reaching for my pack of cigarettes and my lighter on the nightstand. "I'm pretty sure she's traumatized now that she saw what her cute little brother likes to do."

"Am I a dickhead or am I cute, Cleodora? Make up your mind." He winked at me, leaning his head back on his folded arms as he rested his back against the headboard.

Only the lamps were on and the dim yellow lighting made his eyes seem much darker than usual, the shadows on his face only made his jawline look sharper and of course, I stared for a bit too long.

Things between us were very good, finally. After last night it just felt like we returned to normal and it was clear that both our moods had improved drastically. I missed him like crazy, and I was so happy he was being playful again, his talk with Gemma really made him seem happier.

I stayed in the living room with Zayn for hours because I didn't want to interrupt them, Harry and Gemma both needed to have this conversation and I was so nervous for him. This was a huge step for him and his life, and I was just glad things were working out.

Gemma really seemed like a great person, which only made me feel worse because we weren't good.

Harry told me she'd go to her adoptive parents' house in Colorado tomorrow, she had to figure out what she was going to do and I supported this, she was trying to move on and decide what was better for her.

And honestly, staying with us in L.A. wasn't a good choice, I knew Harry only wanted to keep her safe and the safest she could be was far away from us. Maybe after we handled things with Liam and the FBI they could meet again and spend more time together, but right now was terrible timing.

Harry was aware of that and deep down I could tell that Gemma knew something was going on, she was very smart.

"You're mostly a dick-" I started to talk and Harry surprised me when he spanked my ass really fucking hard all of a sudden, the loud smack echoed around the room and I dropped my cigarette on the bed before I could even light it up. "Fuck you."

"But I'm so cute." Harry pouted, giving me a cute smile when he made sure to showcase his dimples. His green eyes were playful and I noticed he didn't have his rings on, but fuck, that hurt. "Aren't I, baby?"

I was sure his hand was imprinted on my ass now, I was just wearing my unicorn underwear he gave me for my birthday and a black tank top tonight, which gave him plenty of exposed flesh to spank.

"Yes, very cute," I said through gritted teeth, holding my cigarette between my lips now as I lit it up. "If only your sister knew the kinky shit you're into. Poor me... corrupted my innocent soul."

"Yeah?" Harry smirked, scooting closer to me so he could hold my jaw now, forcing me to look at him. "So you don't like it when I choke you so hard that you can't breathe? Or when I slap you the way you begged me to? Or maybe when you spit in my mouth without me even asking... or how you took four fingers in that little cunt? I'm sure it's all me, yes. I'm the kinky one."

I was breathless already, slowly bringing my cigarette back to my mouth so I could inhale some smoke, trying to control myself because I was already dripping wet for him. I couldn't look away from his eyes and the way he ran his tongue over his bottom lip made me shiver.

"Sounds like you corrupted me, I hadn't done any of that before." I raised one eyebrow, exhaling the smoke right on his face and he smiled back at me, reaching out his hand to grab my cigarette.

"Because no one can take you like me." He said simply, inhaling some smoke himself. "You were desperate for someone to show you all of those things, I still remember how wet you got on your first time when I asked you to call me daddy. Or when I teased you with the knife?"

Shit, he was right but he didn't have to shove it in my face.

"Your ego is huge tonight, baby." I smiled at him, trying to get my cigarettes back from between his lips but he tilted his head back, smoking some more and clenching his jaw in the process. "Give it back, dickhead."

Harry's smile was slow and he propped himself up on one elbow now, supporting his weight when he got closer to me... and he held the cigarette between his fingers now, never taking his eyes off mine when he slowly brought it closer to my ass.

Fuck.

I looked over my shoulder to watch when he teasingly grazed his fingers on my ass, right over the bright red mark from the previous spanking, holding the cigarette way too close to my skin so I could feel the heat.

"So you wouldn't like it if I hurt you right now?" He whispered, raising one eyebrow at me. "Remember when you put out your cigarette on my chest? I got so fucking hard. Will you get wet for me?"

I was already wet and his words weren't helping, fuck me.

"Or maybe you already are, yeah?" He kept talking, he knew me so fucking well that sometimes it caught me off guard.

I kept looking at him over my shoulder and watched as he held the cigarette between his lips again, his time moving lower on the bed so he could plant a soft kiss on the sensitive flesh where he hit my ass.

"Harry..." I groaned, unable to look away from him.

"Cleo..." He teased, tracing the initials tattooed with his tongue at the same time that I felt his index finger pushing my underwear to the side. "Oh, look at that... dripping already."

He made his point when he softly rubbed the pad of his index finger back and forth on my folds, avoiding my clit and circling his finger around my entrance, enough to make me moan his name.

His touch was much gentler than usual, but it was turning me on so fucking much. He was clearly doing this on purpose, slowly pushing his finger inside me but catching me off guard when he pressed the burning hot tip of the cigarette on my skin all of a sudden.

"Fuck!" A strangled moan got stuck in my throat and I buried my head in the pillow, feeling the pain coursing through my veins and also so much pleasure that I felt like I was going to explode.

He added a second finger inside me and curled them perfectly before he pulled the cigarette away from my skin. He was massaging my g spot in a way that made my eyes roll back when he roughly pulled my head back by grabbing my hair.

"Want me to corrupt you some more?" He asked me, continuing his sick torture and slow pace. "Beg."

"Fuck you." I moaned when he pulled his fingers away from me, spanking me right over the recent burn mark and the pain was stronger than I expected. "Jesus fuck! Fuck-"

"Beg, Cleodora." He whispered, and I noticed he'd already put out the cigarette and let it fall to the floor, his focus was only on me now. "Or are you too sore? Poor thing, overestimating yourself."

"Oh, I can take you," I said under my breath, which only made him pull my hair harder and spank my ass again. "I think you miss the collar."

Harry let out a dry laugh, and the look in his eyes was almost scary as I looked over my shoulder when he loosened his hold on my hair a bit. He surprised me when he snaked his arm under my knees and forced me to get on all fours for him.

I kept my thighs pressed together and I moaned louder when he pushed his hips forward, showing me how much this was affecting him too. God, I missed feeling him inside me... it'd been over a week now and I was so fucking desperate.

So I started moving my ass, grinding on him and hoping this would be enough to make him lose control and just fuck me. It could be a quick fuck, I was gonna accept anything, to be honest.

"I think you miss the collar." He said, letting go of my hair so he could hook his fingers on the sides of my underwear and pull it down enough to expose my ass. "You used to be more of a good girl, what happened?"

"You're getting on my fucking nerves." I moaned when he groped my ass right over the burn. "Don't you miss me, daddy? How tight my pussy is for you? Soaking your cock when you fuck me deep and-"

Harry reached out his hand to cover my mouth, pulling my body up against his chest so we were both kneeling on the bed.

"Beg, and you'll have me." He whispered, letting me go and forcing my head down on the bed until my cheek was pressed against the mattress, making me arch my lower back for him. "Or I can be cute... give you a goodnight kiss and go to sleep. But I think you want the dickhead... I'm sure you want the dick."

I could almost suffocate with his ego tonight, it was taking over the room and it was so fucking hot, but I wouldn't admit it.

"You're funny," I said, trying to move but he was quick to hold me back down and grind his hips against my exposed core. "Harry, just fuck me."

"You didn't beg." He clicked his tongue, and I couldn't see but I could most definitely feel when he decided to rub his cock up and down my folds after pushing his briefs down, making me squirm for him. "You're dripping on the bed... do you want daddy's cock this much?"

Son of a bitch.

"Yes, please," I begged, unable to take this any longer, especially when he pushed just his tip inside me while he kept his hand holding my head down on the bed. "Please."

"Beg some more." He drawled, pulling his hips back and tapping his erection over my center. "Go on."

"Harry, are you serious-"

He interrupted me with another hard smack on my ass, making my legs shake.

"You're the one desperate, I'm doing fine." He actually chuckled. "You wanted some punishment, and I was nice last night. So now I want some begging."

"Please, fuck me. I can't take it anymore, please." I blurted out, trying tomove my head but he was still holding me down on the bed, rubbing his cock on my folds again, circling my entrance slowly.

But his breaths were uneven and I just knew his jaw was clenched as he looked down to watch the mess I was making given how wet I was.

"I guess that'll do." He said nonchalantly, suddenly slamming his hips against mine and making me moan into the pillow. "Oh, fuck, fuck. Holy fuck!"

Harry sounded pretty desperate now when he was finally buried deep inside me, I kept clenching on purpose around his erection just so I could hear him moan again, and he let go of my face so he could grab my hips with both hands now.

I supported my weight on my hands too now, looking over my shoulder when I started moving my ass, feeling him just on the right spots inside me and making his eyes roll back. He stood still looking down at our centers connecting while I ground my hips, giving him quite a show.

"Want to do all the work, baby?" He let out a breathy moan, letting go of my hips and pushing his hair off his face as he kept his gaze on my ass.

"Use me, go on."

Fuck, his words were enough to spur me on and I pushed my hips back so I could take him as deep as he could go, missing this way too much.

I moved my ass slowly, grinding just the way I knew he liked and leaning back down on the bed so I could arch my lower back even more. I found just the right pace to fuck him, going harder as his dick kept hitting the right spot inside me repeatedly, enough to make my eyes water with the pressure building deep in my belly.

"How good do I feel, daddy?" I moaned, turning my head to look up at him. Harry's lips were parted and the muscles in his stomach quivered every time I moved my hips.

"So good, fuck!" He clenched his jaw, spanking my ass before he grabbed my hips again. "Want me to fuck you now, baby? Fill you with my cum and have your legs shaking for me?"

"Please." I didn't even hesitate before begging, letting him take control as he nearly knocked my breath out of my lungs when he slammed his hips unannounced. "Fuck!"

Harry started a rough pace, his erection was slipping in and out of me easily and I could feel my arousal dripping between my legs, I was so fucking wet and desperate for this.

I grasped the sheets with one hand and heard as the headboard kept hitting the wall over and over with every sharp thrust, and I decided to be a little bold tonight because I was so horny that I felt dizzy.

So I brought my middle finger up to my mouth and I sucked it, making sure it was wet enough before I looked over my shoulder and reached out my hand to slowly push my finger inside my ass.

"Oh, my fucking god." Harry's deep moan echoed around the room and he couldn't take his eyes off me, watching as I pushed my finger deeper inside and feeling as my body tensed in response. "Want me to fuck you ass, baby?"

"No, keep going. I'm so close." I moaned, and my words were enough to make Harry fuck me even harder, slamming his hips roughly as I moved my finger to stimulate me even more.

My orgasm was growing stronger and stronger and Harry's moans only spurred me on, making me clench so fucking tightly around his cock when I finally came that I pushed him out, but he was quick to thrust into me again to prolong my high.

"Fuck!" He grunted when I pulled my finger away, grasping the sheets with both hands now so I could carry on with my plan, I just needed a few more seconds to recompose myself.

And then I got up on my knees, feeling Harry's erection throbbing inside me as I turned my head so I could kiss him, tangling my tongue with his and earning an obscene moan from deep in his throat before I simply pulled away from him, lying down on the bed and pulling my panties back up while he gaped at me.

His chest was rising and falling very quickly and his eyebrows were furrowed. His slick length was the hardest I had ever seen and I knew he was about to come before I pulled away.

Well, too bad. I smiled at him, ignoring the soreness spreading through my body and reaching for another cigarette so I could properly smoke it this time.

"Thank you so much, baby," I told him, catching my breath. "You were of great use."

Harry glared at me, slowly pulling his briefs back up and looking like he was about to murder me.

"You shouldn't have done that." He warned me and I was very excited about what was coming next.

But a sudden scream coming from somewhere in the apartment made both of us freeze instantly.

I reached for the knife under my pillow and Harry rushed to the nightstand to grab his gun, I didn't even have time to light up my cigarette. We rushed out of the room and my legs still felt like jelly, but I'd faced worse when I couldn't even walk so this was pretty easy compared to that time I was kidnapped, for example.

The lights in the hallway were on and I noticed the library door was open, and also the door right next to it.

Zayn ran up the stairs holding a gun as well, he was shirtless like Harry, but wearing sweatpants instead of just briefs. And he looked just as confused as we were.

"No one's downstairs." He said, which meant no one broke in... but why the fuck would anyone scream? Especially up here?

"Gemma," Harry whispered, rushing to the library first because that's where he told me Gemma had spent most of her afternoon after they talked, and I stayed back with Zayn, walking closer to the other room so I could peek inside.

Until I realized it was Harry's weapons room.

Shit, did he leave the door unlocked?

The lights were on inside and I glanced at Zayn, already knowing what had happened.

But his eyes were looking at my ass and I cleared my throat to catch his attention, but he had his eyebrows furrowed as if he was confused, not horny.

"Is that a burn?" He asked, and I really had to remember to put some pants on before walking out of the bedroom. "Love the underwear by the way."

I could feel my cheeks getting warm and I ignored him, thinking that maybe it was the wrong day to pick the underwear which said 'I'm a good girl daddy'.

Just fucking perfect, thank god Harry wasn't in the hallway and I quickly walked into the weapons room before things could get more awkward.

And that's when I spotted Gemma.

Standing right in front of Harry's very large freezer.

"Harry! Found her." I raised my voice, hearing footsteps approaching the room as I walked further inside, watching while Gemma didn't even move.

She just kept staring at whatever was inside the open freezer-

Fuck, the dead bodies.

Fuck.

"Gemma? Hi, it's Cleo." I tried to sound as friendly as I could and I tucked my knife in the back of my underwear, carefully stepping closer to her because she looked like she was in shock and I didn't want to scare her even more.

Her wide eyes were focused on the dead bodies and also cut off body parts,

I forgot Harry cut some of them up. There was a head and a few frozen legs so they could all fit inside, and it wasn't smelling bad or anything because they were completely frozen.

Well, this was probably a very scary thing for her to see, I had to remember myself she was normal and this wasn't usual.

I took a step back so I could turn around to go get Harry but I crashed into Zayn's chest, nearly falling on my ass if he hadn't grabbed my hips.

"Where's Harry? She's in shock." I whispered, quickly pulling away from him.

"Harry's here." He was glaring at Zayn as he walked closer to us, and Zayn instantly took a step back, tucking his gun on the side of his sweatpants.

"What's wrong?"

I didn't say anything, I just pointed at Gemma.

Harry's eyes widened when he spotted her, I knew he had forgotten about the bodies just like I had. And he also forgot to lock this goddamn door because his sister would still freak the fuck out anyways if she saw the countless guns he had on the walls.

It was so hard to be around someone so normal, Gemma was probably traumatized now and I had no idea what to do.

Harry cursed under his breath, slowly approaching his sister while I took a step back to let him handle this, but being in the room in case he needed me.

I watched as he closed the freezer door and Gemma still didn't move, and I was starting to get nervous.

"Poor girl," Zayn whispered, coming up behind me. "We fucked up."

"You think?" I looked at him over my shoulder.

Being in the room while Harry tried to talk to Gemma made it feel like I was interrupting them, but he didn't ask us to leave and I was honestly so damn lost.

I watched as he touched her shoulder, and Gemma finally looked at him now instead of at the freezer. Her hands were shaking and there were tears streaming down her face, and now she definitely knew something was wrong.

Maybe we could say it was Zayn? She already knew he was a drug dealer, maybe we could blame this on him.

"Gem? Hey, it's me." Harry's voice was soft when he tried to talk to her. I leaned back against the large wooden frame on the wall, right next to Zayn, and I glanced at him when I felt his gaze on me.

His eyes seemed a clear shade of brown tonight and he had marks on his cheeks because he was apparently sleeping very deeply, which was great because it meant he didn't listen to me and Harry.

"You're thinking about saying it was me?" He whispered, leaning his arm on the wall next to my head. "Harry is gonna be so shaken up if he has to tell her the truth, we can say-"

Suddenly Zayn was interrupted by the sound of something breaking downstairs, and I could've sworn I heard the elevator door opening as well.

His eyes widened and Harry quickly glanced at us with a confused look on his face, he probably heard it too and he knew what it meant.

Someone broke in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bite Me By Holly

Fanfiction

18.9K 549 18
Just Read it - it has vampires!!
75.4K 2.5K 43
in which, a girl is forced to do illegal actions with a group of unknown guys in order to save her sister.