Tempted

By Vigilanterrysbitch

A sequel This story contains mature and explicit content. More

Cast / Intro
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
Epilogue

54

9.8K 125 98
By Vigilanterrysbitch

Harry Styles

The past three days were literally the best of my life and I had no complaints at all... especially right at this moment.

I reached out my hands to gather Cleo's hair in a ponytail while she sucked me off, she was kneeling in front of me and my back was leaning against the kitchen counter.

It all started when she told me she wanted some water and then Ash texted me saying she was on her way to help Cleo get ready... one thing led to another and I was very fucking glad this was the outcome.

Cleo was being very careful though, she was still very hoarse from the way I fucked her throat raw three days ago, but at least her voice wouldn't be recognizable too.

Well, she asked me to be as rough as I could be and she got what she wanted... and she still wasn't satisfied.

Cleo woke me up with a blowjob today, she jerked me off last night and once again in the shower... she was all over me, touching me or kissing me whenever she got the chance to do so.

So yes, I was in a very good mood.

I tried touching her back and fucking her with my fingers but she didn't let me, she said her cramps had finally given her a break and she didn't want me anywhere near her vagina. Those were her exact words which I thought I'd never hear, but I stayed away.

She didn't want to risk anything, Cleo wanted to be in a better shape for that godforsaken party tonight, so she was focusing only on me as if she was getting off on watching me come or maybe trying to let out her frustration by using me.

She could use me all she wanted, I was starting to enjoy Cleo on period more than I probably should if she would always be horny like this.

"Fuck, can't get enough of my cock, can you?" I moaned, looking down at her right when she looked up at me.

She was using both hands to stroke my slick length while she kept her tongue busy on my leaking tip, swirling it slowly and teasing my frenulum with short flicks. The fucking eye contact was turning me on even more, she was taking the lead completely and it was so hot to watch.

I couldn't exactly force her to choke on me or fuck her throat again, not now... but I enjoyed this more, somehow watching her being in control and doing what she wanted to me was making this so much better.

Yes, maybe I liked it when she was in control... it made me remember the time when she used the collar on me and ate my ass, we were going to have to revisit that soon enough.

"You're so good to me, aren't you? Sucking daddy's cock like this." I said under my breath, watching as she planted a soft kiss on my tip before resuming what she was doing, taking me a bit deeper into her mouth until my tip brushed the back of her throat briefly.

Her hands were on my thighs, and since my pants were down to my ankles she was digging her fingernails into me until it broke the skin, making me moan much louder than before as it echoed around the kitchen-

My phone suddenly started ringing and I cursed under my breath, reaching out to grab it from the counter but Cleo didn't stop, tightening her grip around my erection and stroking me a bit faster.

A chill went down my spine and that familiar pressure was already building on my body, I was trying to last for as long as I could but her poor mouth had to be tired from all the effort she was making these past days.

I was obviously going to repay her as soon as she wasn't on her period anymore or as soon as she let me touch her, I didn't mind the blood. I just didn't want her cramps to come back, to be honest.

I focused on my phone now and I saw Zayn's name on the screen, contemplating if I should or shouldn't pick up. He wouldn't come here tonight just to be safe, Ash was going to drive us to her studio and we'd meet Zayn there. And then I'd drive them to the club, I just had to be as close as I could in case they needed me.

My anxiety was a bitch and even though I was gonna wait for them in the car, I was just so nervous about this. I hated not being able to participate, but it had to be like this if I wanted to keep them a bit safer... this was already dangerous enough.

"Hi, Z." I decided to answer the phone, taking a deep breath so I could at least calm my heartbeat a little.

"Hi, just checking if Ash is already there... I'm a bit anxious, I know I'll meet you at the parlor but I've been ready for the past hour and I'm pacing around." Zayn blurted out, and turns out I wasn't the only one anxious about this.

We had talked about this and about the plan, I knew Zayn was very good at his job and that I could trust him.

But he was always like this before any important job, he'd freak the fuck out. And when the time came to do it he'd be the calmest and most professional bastard ever, it was like he flipped a switch inside his mind.

"You know I trust you," I told him. "Try to relax a bit, we'll see you in about two hours or so."

I looked down at Cleo again, and she pulled away with a sly grin on her swollen lips.

I was using only one hand to hold her hair out of the way now while I held my phone with the other, and she never looked away from my eyes when she spat on my cock, starting to stroke me again but just in the perfect way to make me come much faster.

Fuck me, I was so turned on it hurt.

"Who are you and what did you do to Harry? You're telling me to relax?" Zayn asked me over the phone, probably because he knew I hated this whole fucking plan and I didn't support it, but I was in a good mood and very much relaxed indeed.

Shit, was Cleo doing this on purpose?

I didn't have time to care, she wrapped her lips around my tip again and I had to clench my jaw to suppress a deep moan.

"Sorry, have to go." I quickly hung up the call, allowing myself to focus only on Cleo as she brought me closer and closer to the edge.

God, she was so fucking hot. She moaned when I was inside her mouth and the sound reverberated through my entire body, making me shiver in response. She dug her nails deeper into my thigh and I could feel the blood dripping from the small cuts, the pain was making it impossible for me to control myself.

"Fucking hell- fuck!" I threw my head back and my jaw went slack, I could feel all my muscles tensing before my orgasm finally hit me.

I came in short spurts into her mouth and Cleo hummed before she swallowed, being more gentle now as my erection softened and she pulled away. She wiped the back of her hand over her mouth before she stood up from the floor, leaning closer to kiss me.

Her tongue was eager to part my lips so the kiss would turn more urgent, and I loved tasting myself on her like this, the way she grasped my jaw to kiss me even harder made my stomach flutter.

And the sound of the buzzer interrupted us, thankfully after I'd come or else I wouldn't forgive Ash for this.

Cleo pulled away and she washed her hands on the sink while I pulled my pants and underwear back up, ignoring the small cuts on my thighs because of Cleo's nails and zipping up my pants.

I was already dressed in all black and ready to go, and Cleo was wearing sweats for now because Ash was supposed to bring an outfit and makeup.

She was going to help Cleo cover all of her bruises, scars, or anything else that caught too much attention.

Cleo told me Ash was also gonna bring a wig for her, she was really going all in for this.

Ash used to work with professional makeup before being a tattoo artist, so I wasn't too nervous about trusting her to make Cleo look, well, different. It was still risky as fuck, but the club Rowley had picked wasn't too bright.

I'd been there once before, it was expensive and spacious, often illuminated by yellow lights or pink ones. I didn't remember much else because I was often high as fuck whenever I was in L.A. when I was younger.

I reached for a pack of gum in my back pocket on my way to answer the door, hearing as Cleo followed me to the living room. I let Ash in and handed the pack to Cleo so she could get a gum as well, and she smiled at me before accepting it.

She suddenly took a step closer, standing on the tip of her toes so she could whisper in my ear.

"What a shame, I wanted to feel your taste for a bit longer." She nibbled my earlobe before pulling away.

Jesus Christ.

I cleared my throat and tried to recompose myself, avoiding her eyes when I heard the elevator doors opening. Cleo was really quite something on her period, I was having a difficult time trying to catch up.

"Hi, babes." Ash walked towards us, carrying a small bag on her way to the living room.

She was wearing that blue wig of hers again today, but simple jeans and a white t-shirt instead of the leather outfits she'd usually wear.

"Hi." Cleo smiled at her, her voice caught Ash's attention because she instantly furrowed her eyebrows.

"Are you sick?" She asked.

"A little." Cleo shrugged, glancing sideways at me when I sat down on the couch. "Nothing too serious, I'm ready for tonight."

"I'm pretty sure you were born ready." Ash smiled at her, and she would start drooling very soon like usual.

Cleo didn't sit down, she watched as Ash placed the bag on the couch right next to me and she opened the zipper to show us what she brought. I saw a dress, a lot of makeup, heels... and a black wig.

Ash showed the wig to Cleo first with a proud smile on her lips, and I had never imagined I'd see Cleo with short black hair and bangs.

"That's different." Cleo chuckled, running her fingers through the hair of the wig. "I love it, actually. I've never had short hair... or black hair... or bangs."

"Even better then." Ash smiled. "You're gonna look good no matter what, babe. And oh, here's the dress. It's one of mine and it might be very tight on your boobs because, well..."

Ash's gaze lowered to Cleo's chest and I cleared my throat, making Ash look at me for the first time since she walked in, she only had eyes for Cleo.

"Hi, Harold." She rolled her eyes. "Don't be jealous, I'm speaking facts. But her goal is to draw attention and she's definitely going to do that wearing this..."

Ash showed us the dress this time, and the piece of black fabric was very small. I couldn't understand how it worked without actually seeing Cleo wearing it, but I was pretty sure it was very short.

"Oh wow." Cleo chuckled. "I'm gonna put it on, so you can see which scars you'll have to cover."

Ash handed her the dress and Cleo made her way to the bathroom down the hall, leaving me alone with Ash in the living room... and now she was staring at me. Her brown eyes were cryptic and I just knew she had something to say.

"What is it, Ashley?" I sighed, running my fingers through my hair.

"Please promise me you won't do anything stupid." She lowered her voice.

"Zayn told me you're gonna wait in the car a  block away from the club, I know how reckless you can be."

"I'm not gonna be stupid, I can't risk their lives," I whispered, chewing mygum more nervously now. "I just need to be close, that's all."

Before Ash could say anything else, Cleo walked back into the living room-

Holy fuck.

God help me.

Her blonde hair was a mess because she had probably put the dress on in a rush... and fuck me.

The material was very tight to her body, valuing her curves and making her waist seem thinner. Her ass looked just perfect, the dress also exposed a small part of her stomach and it seemed like she was showing half of her bra, but I realized this was the design of the dress. It had one long sleeve and on the other side it was sleeveless.

She looked so fucking hot that it hurt, no one would even look at her face, that was for sure. Since it wasn't her actual size, her tits were pushed together and they looked even bigger.

Many of her scars were exposed and Ash was going to have a lot of work, but I was sure she wouldn't mind, she'd be touching Cleo after all.

"This dress is perfect," Cleo spoke up, making me snap out of it as she smiled at me. "It works, that's for sure."

"I don't think Harold realized he's been staring at you with his jaw dropped open for the past five minutes." Ash snorted, probably exaggerating on the time. "I knew it was gonna work. Plus, I'm sure you can manage to hide your knife under there."

"Yeah, I have smaller ones on my old holster, it's gonna be perfect." Cleo walked closer to me and my gaze dropped to her ass shamelessly, I couldn't stop looking at her.

"Hey, you better stop staring. Or I'll tell my boyfriend." Shit, she just had to remind me about Zayn and their plan.

"If I were you I'd dump Harold and stick to Zayn. Well, he's got a kid now and that may be a challenge, but Harry acts like a child so you're used to it." Ash said to Cleo, pretending I wasn't in the fucking room.

I was doing my best to not be jealous because I knew Cleo and Zayn were professionals, Cleo had done things like this before and this was her job...

Zayn had experience too and he was my best friend. I loved them and I knew nothing would happen, I wasn't worried.

But it was very fucking annoying nonetheless, even if it was necessary for their plan. Thank god I wouldn't be there to watch, I'd lose my fucking mind.

I couldn't help it, I was starting to regret spurring Cleo on when she wanted Zayn to watch us, as hot as that was.

Yes, I enjoyed it too... but my brain was torturing me with this, especially since they'd gotten closer since then. Cleo and I talked about this and I tried to explain how I felt, she was nice about it actually... because I was sure she'd be just as jealous if the roles were reversed. But I knew she had to do this tonight.

That was why I also talked to Zayn about it... I didn't have to say much, just remind him of a few rules... and let's just say he wouldn't be doing anything stupid.

"Don't be mean to him, I've been mean enough already," Cleo said, cupping my cheeks and pecking my lips. "Let's start with the makeup, there are a lot of scars."

"I can't help with the missing finger, though." Ash reminded her, and even though I had forgotten about it, I was sure Cleo had gotten used to it as well.

She'd removed the stitches and it was healing perfectly, it was cute to see her holding a phone though.

"Shit, I'll use my left hand then... the last thing I need is people asking questions. Let's keep their focus on my tits." Cleo said.

"Can I ask you an intrusive question?" Ash bit her lower lip to hide a smile, guiding Cleo to sit on the couch next to me so she could start her makeup. "You can say no, it's just that I'm curious."

"Sure." Cleo furrowed her eyebrows.

"I hate dicks and I have never touched one, they honestly scare me... they look disgusting." Ash scrunched up her nose and I cackled at her choice of words while Cleo's eyes widened. I was sure she knew where this was going.

"But like... can you hold Harry's dick in the same way now that you don't have your pinky?"

Cleo's face was as red as a tomato and I couldn't stop laughing, I was very thankful for this because my good mood was lasting longer than I thought it would. I had to enjoy it before reality crashed in.

"She's ambidextrous." I glanced sideways at Ash, playing with my earring and answering her question, all while Cleo's face was still just as red.

"Of course she is." Ash chuckled, grabbing her makeup bag and looking at Cleo now. "I'm gonna need an autograph with your left hand now, babe. But after you come back from the party alive and well, okay?"

"Okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4.3K 38
"Even Gods favourite angel was a sinner, baby."
14.2K 374 51
"You are my favorite everything" mature content.
496 0 15
4 Girls, Five guys, 1 crazy adventure, and several different relationships.