Tempted

By Vigilanterrysbitch

A sequel This story contains mature and explicit content. More

Cast / Intro
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
Epilogue

52

7.2K 135 297
By Vigilanterrysbitch

Harry Styles

"I ordered this shit with no fucking onions, why the fuck are there onions on the fucking pizza?" I could hear Cleo complaining all the way from the kitchen, and I was trying really hard to behave.

Zayn had just picked up the pizza she ordered through the phone and Cleo was very fucking specific with her requests, I'd never seen so many toppings mixed together. But looks like they didn't do what she asked for.

If only they knew she was willing to burn that pizza place to the ground because of this mistake... her mood had only gotten worse in the past hours.

She told me she wanted pizza and wine, and I was doing my best to keep her tamed. I'd never experienced this before and a woman in her period was quite something.

I knew this had to suck for her, I mean, she hadn't gotten her period in so long and I couldn't blame her for forgetting a few pills... we were under so much stress that it could make anyone lose their minds.

Her behavior made more sense now too... why she was grumpier than usual, switching so quickly from horny to angry to annoyed. Cleo was often in a bad mood but that was child's play compared to this.

She was in the worst mood ever and I was trying to stop myself from fighting back, but my personality made it extremely difficult.

Thank god Zayn stayed though, at least she had someone to talk to and keep her distracted so she could stop arguing with me. She said he was a much better company than me today and it wasn't my fault she was being annoying, I was sure she said that to piss me off.

I bet she was preferring his company because he was too terrified to talk back, therefore it seemed like he was always agreeing with her and I was the bad guy.

But I was conflicted because Zayn's presence here only made the whole party situation worse. Now he had actually agreed to go with Cleo and there was nothing I could do, it was two against one.

I knew I was impulsive and stupid sometimes, and if I was the one telling them to stop and think then the situation was actually worrying.

I still had some hope that I could make Cleo change her mind, I just wanted her to see how much I wanted to keep her safe, I didn't think she understood how I felt ever since she was kidnapped. I never doubted her potential or Zayn's, I just couldn't take it if she got hurt. Especially if she dragged Zayn along and got him hurt too.

They were the only people I loved and cared about, and this was the first time I couldn't get involved. And I couldn't sneak in or do anything because it could only endanger their lives even more.

I hated feeling useless.

And there was the small detail that Cleo was on her period. I'd never seen someone be in so much pain and handle it the way she was doing, but how the fuck was she supposed to go to a party like this?

It was rare to see Cleo so fragile but I had no idea how she managed to seem scarier, as Zayn put it.

I wasn't scared of her, but she was much bolder now, even before she got high. She was done with everything and everyone, not giving a fuck and having her unexpected mood swings, making me feel like I was on a rollercoaster.

She smoked with Zayn and that calmed her down a little by the time i returned to the living room earlier today, after I stormed out when I was feeling too fucking pissed off. They were eating ice cream together and watching tv, and I really tried to not be jealous when I saw the way she was so close to him while barely dressed.

Don't get me wrong, I trusted Zayn and Cleo, but I couldn't help the jealousy. It was eating me alive and she was so unbothered... putting her feet on his lap... this was making my mood worse.

Cleo told me her period would last for a week and I had no idea how I'd survive.

I loved her and I didn't judge what she was going through because I had no idea how it was like, but we'd end up killing each other. And Zayn sure as fuck wasn't going to be here much longer, I was going to handle it from now on.

I couldn't even fuck her to somehow make her feel something good because of her cramps, she explained how it made it worse. And I had nothing else to distract her with because she was also mad at me because I tried telling her what to do and I was mad at her for acting so recklessly.

But I knew I was right, her hormonal brain was just blind.

She had a lot of piled up stress and I knew she probably felt suffocated, Cleo wasn't usually this selfish or careless. I could understand because I knew how much the desire for revenge could fuck up your mind.

I walked back into the living room holding a bottle of wine and the glasses in my hands, finding Cleo on the same spot on the couch as she inspected the pizza with her nose scrunched up. And Zayn was sitting on the floor, with a mix of fear and confusion on his face as he leaned his back on the couch.

"I'll take the onions off for you," Zayn told her, and he had way more patience than me.

"The taste is already there, genius!" Cleo raised her voice, quickly glancing at me when she saw me approaching. "I asked them to not put onions, how hard can it be?"

"Eat the goddamn pizza, Cleodora." I huffed, walking closer to the couch and handing her the bottle of wine.

"I would if they fucking got my order right." She snapped, glaring at me with those hypnotizing blue eyes.

Fuck, she was really fucking annoying and hot at the same time with this attitude, but god help me... she clearly had forgotten who she was talking to and she was going to regret it if she kept this up. We all had our fucking limits.

Zayn rolled his eyes before he glared at me, probably as a warning so I wouldn't make her mood get even worse, but I ignored him.

We had cleaned the glass from the broken table and I brought a smaller table from the small library upstairs. The pizza box was on top of it and Zayn was literally starting to remove the onions for her.

"Stop spoiling her," I told him, taking a seat on the floor as well and looking up at the spot Cleo was sitting on the couch.

Her exposed legs revealed her tattoos and the scars all over, she always looked so fucking beautiful. And I was sure her tits looked even bigger, my eyes couldn't be playing tricks on me. And yes, I was watching Zayn very carefully just in case his gaze decided to become curious. But he was behaving.

"Keep pissing me off and I'll dump you for him." Cleo glared at me and my jaw instantly clenched.

A chill went down my spine and I took a very deep breath.

"Go ahead and say that again, Cleodora," I warned, glaring back at her. "I fucking dare you."

"What? At least he's helping me and he agrees with my plan." She raised one eyebrow, and she was doing this on purpose.

"I bet you didn't think that when you were riding my dick only a few hours ago. Or did you?" I said, and I knew she didn't mean her words but it wasn't fun to listen and I was so fucking jealous already for her to play with this. "I'd watch my fucking mouth if I were you."

She kept glaring at me while she poured herself some wine, and if looks could kill I knew I would be dying a slow and painful death. But she didn't say anything else, I was sure my tone was a good fucking warning.

"I really don't want to be in the middle of this," Zayn spoke up, grabbing the bottle of wine from her and filling his own glass now, looking like he'd rather be anywhere but here.

"Too fucking bad, you agreed on going with her so now you stay, we still have to talk about this." I snorted, glaring at him this time. "I don't think you two realize how fucking dangerous this is."

"Let me eat my fucking pizza in peace." Cleo inhaled sharply, pointing at the pizza box and I grabbed her a slice, checking to see if there were onions before I moved closer to hand it to her.

"Look, you wanted to fucking talk about Liam, let's fucking talk about it." I
let out an exasperated breath, grabbing myself a slice of pizza while Zayn poured me some wine now.

But my gaze was focused on him as I sat back on the floor, if he wanted to go then he better tell me a good plan. I knew he was desperate to get this over with and leave, but rushing wasn't a good option.

"Ash said Liam is going to this party... I don't know the location yet but if it's in a club then it's easier for us to get him." Zayn explained. "It's been a while since I was in action, I'll see this like a final workday before retirement."

Cleo snorted, taking a bite of her pizza.

"A club makes it dangerous too. There's security and you're gonna be surrounded by Rowley's men." I reminded them, drinking a whole glass of wine at once. "If you don't have a location then you don't know if there's a backdoor or another escape route. You're going in the dark and risking getting caught in a place that everyone wants to kill Cleo to get some cash."

"Look who's talking, you always go into places without having a solid plan." Cleo raised her voice. "Which is why I often save your ass. Don't fucking underestimate me, Harry."

Deep breaths...

"Getting in is gonna be easy, Ash told me they'd be very interested in having me there because of how they think I took over Desmond's place in New York," Zayn said, leaning back on the couch.

"I'm still one of the best drug dealers on the east coast, Rowley would want an alliance even more now that you're not around."

He had a point but I still didn't like this at all. Rowley was too self- centered, but it didn't change the fact that Liam could recognize Zayn and think it was a set-up.

"What if Liam thinks you're there because of me? He knows we're friends and he has literally kidnapped you before." I raised one eyebrow, finishing my slice. "He knows Cleo and I are here... you being here is going to be a huge coincidence. Liam isn't that dumb."

Cleo had her eyebrows furrowed slightly as she took another bite of the pizza, but I knew she was paying attention to me as much as she wanted to ignore me.

I knew that sex didn't change anything between us, it happened because she was horny and I couldn't stop myself. I was worried about her and I really hated seeing her in pain, but she was still being fucking stupid and impulsive.

"I'll play dumb," Zayn said, catching my attention. "I think he won't expect to see me there exactly because it seems too obvious, and I'll pretend I don't know what he looks like. He won't expect me to be there with Cleo and it's gonna be in a public place, no one can go around randomly killing people... I'll help her knock him out and we can fake that we're taking him to a hospital-"

"What if he recognizes Cleo first?" I arched my eyebrows.

"I'll wear a wig and a lot of makeup, it's not gonna be too bright if it's a club." She spoke up, crossing her legs on the couch. "No one will think it's me and I've got experience with this, I'll go as Zayn's girlfriend and they don't even need a name, I'll be arm-candy."

She had to be fucking kidding me. Zayn's eyes widened and he turned to glare at her, and I didn't know what bothered me more in this whole fucking situation.

"Cleo, I don't think-"

"What did you think I'd go as? Your cousin?" She snorted, interrupting Zayn. "It's gonna make my cover more solid and no one will ask questions. I know how to be distracting."

"You're not going as a couple. You shouldn't even be going in the first fucking place!" I lost my fucking temper, standing up from the floor while Cleo didn't even move from her spot on the couch. "No."

"Sorry, I must've missed the part where I asked." She said simply, slowly standing up as well and wincing in the process.

I hated seeing her like this but Jesus fucking Christ, I was so fucking pissed.

"This is a bad plan and I won't be part of this." I pointed my finger at her. "No fucking way, Cleodora."

"Can you please stop being a jealous asshole?" She raised her voice, and Zayn was doing his best to keep his focus on the pizza and pretend he wasn't in the room.

"This isn't only about jealousy! You don't see how much you're risking to get Liam! He's definitely not worth dying or getting hurt for!" I shouted. "We have to fucking wait and think!"

"I'm done thinking! You're making a huge fuss out of this, you wouldn't be acting like this if you could go with me." She took a step close, squinting at me.

"So stop being a fucking hypocrite! Or have you forgotten all the stupid shit we did together? Answer me, if it was you in Zayn's place would you be acting like this?"

I didn't answer because she already knew what I was going to say. Fuck this shit, I felt so conflicted.

But I was doing my best to understand her situation, Niall's death haunted Cleo and she needed closure. She helped me figure my shit out and she was there supporting me when I got some closure with Anne and discovered the truth about myself. She never told me to not do something and I was clearly not doing the same to her.

I was just so worried.

"I will never forgive myself, Cleo." I stepped closer to her. "If you get hurt, I won't be able to live with myself."

"I'm sorry, Harry, but I really don't need your protection or permission, for that matter." She was about to push me back when she suddenly stopped, looking down at her body. "God fucking damn it!"

She groaned in pain and cursed under her breath, turning around to make her way to the bathroom. And I just had to help her, wrapping my arms around her waist and supporting her weight as we walked.

The moment she sat down on the toilet I noticed how much she was bleeding, she just took a very deep breath and buried her head in her hands.

And now she was crying.

Fuck, I hated this.

My heart was beating fast because of our argument but seeing her like this was my weakness, I couldn't handle it. These cramps just wouldn't go away.

"Can you please get me some clean underwear?" She whispered, refusing to look at me. "I'll take a quick shower."

"Of course," I told her, stepping closer so I could pull her hands away from covering her face. She wrapped them around her middle instead, silent tears streamed down her cheeks when she looked up at me.

"I love you, baby. I'll be right back." I inhaled deeply, and she whispered an 'I love you' back to me before I walked out of the bathroom.

I had no idea why women suffered this much, it seemed worse than torture. And Zayn was already expecting me in the living room when I walked back, with a sympathetic look in his eyes.

"I won't let anything happen to her, Harry." He assured me, his tone was the most serious I'd ever heard. "You can be sure of that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 2.5K 43
in which, a girl is forced to do illegal actions with a group of unknown guys in order to save her sister.
69.1K 1.6K 59
two best friends two different sides one destiny (mature content)
7.7K 353 44
"๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต." "๐˜ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ.. ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ." "๐˜‹๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ...