Can I call you mine?

By Jeonkookie974

"Anyone would want to fuck him but no one would ever love a mafia." Three years later He pierced into her ey... More

Prologue
1. Begin
2. Her
3. Tagging along
4. Responsible
5. Dark tunnel
6. Rescuing
7. Pillow talk
8. Strawberries and cigarettes
9. Sexy, Free & Single
10. Sleeping together in a Motel
11. Flirt encounter
12. Chase of Mafia
13. Tongue piercing
14. Involved with mafia
15. Kookie & Cookie
16. Secret revealved
17. You know why
18. Give a Chance
19. Falling for love is hard
20. Hangout
21. You are coming with me
22. Moving in with you
23. In campus
24. Falling for him
25. Comfortable with you
26. Drunken mistake
27. Scared of myself
28. End of love I had
29. Mafia king
30. Tangled
31. Letter of promises
32. That smirk
33. Him
34. Capable
35. Bumpy run
36. Persona
37. Persude
38. Deal
39. Marking her
40. Emphasize
41. Prove me wrong
42. Invade
43. Blood painted
44. Make it sane
46. Jeju trip
47. Were we a (love)story?
48. Feel
49. His woman
50. Two distinct decisions
51. Ask her out
52. Slow dance
53. Marry me
54. Punches crunches
55. Passionate
56. Curtains of love
57. Connection between us
58. Playful
59. Can I call you mine? : Epilogue

45. Believe in me

2.4K 122 12
By Jeonkookie974

JIMIN'S POV

Taehyung was such a cheater. He memorised cheat codes and was using it against me. But a bad move to get against a hacker like me.

In a flick I pressed the buttons and speeded up while his lorry was far behind in the freaking race. Finally my car crossed the finish line and I jumped up in victory. Taehyung whined and threw the remote control on the cushion.

"You cheated." He exclaimed with a pout while I smirked and said," Same as you fucker." He crossed his arms and looked at Hoseok for judgement. He looked at us and said," Don't look at me. I was not paying attention except on he smell of mushroom that Yoong is cooking..."

I giggled watching him surrender and thought the day couldn't be better but that illusion broke when the door banged and all of our eyes trailed towards the man who entered the mansion with so much dark aura.

Yoong came out of the kitchen and looked at the fading figure of Jungkook who was about to climb up the stairs.

"Where were since last three days? You reek alcohol."

He totally ignored hyung's word and stepped further away from our sight.

I too looked had at him and gotten a glimpse of something white wrapping around his palm. I frowned about his unusual behavior while Yoongi was furious.

He rolled up his sleeves and said," I'll teach him what manners are!" I immediately dashed towards him and held his hand.

"Let me handle it hyung. He is drunk and not in his conscious mind to sense anything. I will go and see what makes him behave like that."

He yanked his hand and looked upstairs. " You better tell him to behave or I can't tolerate anymore with him."

After saying that he again went inside the kitchen while someone tapped in my shoulder. I turned around and found Hoseok and Taehyung looking at me.

"He is right Jimin. If Yoongi won't stay then there's no point of me staying here with his increasing attitude. We are humans, not robot that his actions won't hurt us."

"I agree. No matter how close friends we are Jimin, no matter if we consider us as soulmates but this relation might end because I have nothing to stay for but have countless reasons to leave." Taehyung clearly stated his thoughts that gave me shock. I never expected the world I was binding from the last year was at the verge of getting scattered.

I held Hoseok's hand and said," I would do my best to make it right." He nodded and gave me a cue to go and tackle the fuming mafia.

I took he stairs and reached the third floor where his screams and groans were easily audible. Suddenly I heard a vase getting smashed against the wall that triggered me to run and check on him.

I slammed his door inwards and saw Jungkook sobbing on his knees while a stripe of red patched bandage dangled down in the air. I stepped in but my shoes got pressed against the broken glass pieces and produced a crack sound.

I walked closer and caressed his back. His sons began violent until he looked at me with his red puffy eyes. I crouched next to him and asked," What happened?"

"Why life is so hard, hyung? Why did I loved the right person at wrong time? Why I want to hate that person but couldn't make myself to do that? Why!" He wrapped his arms around me while I allowed him to pour all his pain. He was my dearest and watching him cry was breaking me.

When his tears dampened my shirt he parted and said," I don't know what to do. I feel helpless." Jungkook stared at bandage which grabbed my attention. I asked," How you got hurt?"

"I slept with her."

He was barely speaking in his right mind while getting distorted from his distraction that urged him to become straight forward. He said, "More like forced myself on her but what she said was more painful to me..."

Caressing his hair I said," And what did she said to you?"

"She love me. That she wanted us to go back in tme and restart our lives."

"Then what's the problem?"

We both looked at the door after hearing a third voice. The speaker with crossed arms was leaning against the doorframe while Hoseok and Yoongi stood behind him, watching the scenario inside the room. They looked quite annoyed too.

Yoongi entered followed by Taehyung and Hoseok before standing in front of him. He stared down at his miserable state. He noticed how Jungkook had his eyes turned swollen with tears.

"What's the problem if she loves you? What's he problem if you love her?"

Jungkook looked down at his knees, denying to answer his question but Yoongi had enough of his silence. Hence, Yoongi held his arm and lifted him before pushing him on bed. Jungkook plopped on his bed in a sitting position and stared back a him.

"What you staring at? Look Jungkook, I had enough of your childish drama. Be a man and tell me what happened. None of us are gonna judge you."

Suddenly Jungkook bursted into tears and hugged Yoongi's waist. Yoongi was bewildered but soon his hands got wrapped around the sobbing body which was snuggling into his embrace.

When we heard his cracking voice, Hoseok came closer and caressed his back while Taehyung still stood at a distance watching us with a pokar face.

Taehyung didn't gave a damn because somehow he knew the Jungkook we were taking care was soaked in toxic liquid but at the same time, we all knew that Jungkook was speaking the deepest truth which he was afraid to say in his consciousness.

"H-Hyung... She deserves to be punished but whenever I hurt her, it hurts me. She gets a sting and I feel it's pain. She looks sad and I feel like dying. Why I hate her? I love her but I also love to hate her. What is this feeling hyung? I am so scared to myself. It feels like I don't even know who I am, I don't even recognize what my purpose was...."

I sat beside Jungkook and looked at him. How did my little bunny brother turned so brutal then this pathetic to become senseless. My eyes welled up watching him going insane but that only strengthened my intentions to do anything to bring back his innocent smile.

I held Jungkook's hand as he turned towards me. He tried to wipe his tears with his sleeves to have a clear vision.

"Do me a favor Jungkook... Close your eyes."

"What are yo-"

"Just do it." I cut him off before placing his well hand in middle of his chest. "What you feel?"

"Heartbeat."

"Exactly, the world is gonna survive and everyone would live, so would you but tell me what is purpose of your living? Why are you still breathing? I know more about your ruined past but is the revenge is what you are looking for or you are looking for the past before that ruined past? What is your purpose?"

He gradually opened his eyes and parted his lips before saying," I wanna go back in time. I want to erase that past out of my life like it never existed.... But unfortunately I can't." He chuckled at his misery and looked out of the window at the dark clouds covering the sky.

The room became dead silence, none of us knew what to do to please him but accompany his loneliness.

Suddenly a long sigh got released from he oher aide of the room and we looked at that handsome face which was feeling sorry for the drunkard. With steady steps Taehyung came closer and poked his inner cheeks with his tongue before rolling his eyes.

He cleared his throat yo grab Jungkook's attention in which he was successful. "Argh! I can't believe I will be doing this for you but if you can't go back in time then change your future."

I looked at Taehyung as if he got bitten by a rabid dog. Why the heck was he talking filmy rubbish? Taehyung caught my stare and shrugged," What?"

"Why are you fuck?"

"Who said I am fuck?"

"You are fuck! What he hell you talking about time travel? Did Einstein's soul enriched you or something, or you are on your drugs..." I brought the back of my hand against his forehead and tried to see if he suddenly got a fever or not but to my surprise he yanked my hand and gave me a death glare.

"I am serious, Jimin. Let's go on a family vacation."

Hoseok said," Seriously, vacation? Are you okay or do we have to sent you in the nearby asylum?"

"I am damn okay and I know what I am saying. He can't turn the time but with his present he still has time to change his fate because it's his destiny which would hold his hand."

I said," What's the plan?"

While everyone was looking at him including Jungkook, Taehyung winked.

" Believe in me."

Turning on his heels he pulled out his phone and dashed out of the room.

[A/N]
I couldn't stop myself from updating.

I am unpredictable but I am sure about one thing that the time has came. This story might end after few more updates.

Stay tuned because it's still left to see how Tae would connect the fates. 👀

He may invite a guest. Guess that person? 👻

Vote 22+ for next update.
Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 437 9
- Sequel of Mafia's cruel love - NOTE: This Book can be read without reading the first one but still if you don't want to be confused at some point...
251K 16.3K 57
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
172K 8.7K 38
Cha y/n who belongs to a very rich family, fell in love with Jeon jungkook who is a poor guy. Despite the opposition of this relationship by her fami...
8.1K 263 11
"Can't you just let me go? Please just let me go." "The moment you walked into that room, you surrendered your life to me. No one and I mean no one g...