𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙸𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝙻�...

By annaseenu7

'He has secrets behind the huge walls he built and she is adamant to break through the walls' . "I am a kille... More

⌕ Cast
⌕ The Incoming Call
⌕ Hyung?
⌕ The Caged Door
⌕ Rewind
⌕ Eomma
⌕ The Only Way
⌕ Leave me now
⌕ Foolish of You
⌕ Doctor
⌕ Muscles
⌕ You
⌕ Old Friend
⌕ First Blood
⌕ Mochi
⌕ Reunion
⌕ The letter I regretted reading
⌕ Coffee
⌕ Caught?
⌕ Confess
⌕ Gay?
⌕ The Hard Way
⌕ Bye Bitch
⌕ Nightmares
⌕Just stab him
⌕ Chu?...Kookie?
⌕ The Perfect Date
⌕ Warmth
Time for the next step

⌕ Soulless for a Soul

141 18 2
By annaseenu7

New Year Special ✨🍷

Happy New Year my loving Armys and Blinks! ❤
May 2022 be an extraordinary one! 

I wish you pure joy, laughter, and peace of mind in this New Year. 😉
*virtual hugs*

Jisoo was tired the previous night and had slept really late which as usual she will wake up late.  But no one will allow her to have a peaceful calming sleep. "Jisoo, get up", jinyoung called out with bright eyes. "Let me sleep", jisoo wined as jinyoung pulled her up by her hand. 

"No, I won't let you sleep. We have lots of work to do", jisoo was clueless. "huh?", he nodded in disappointment. "For New Year?? Of course, you forgot", it just clicked in her brain.  "Go get ready and come out", she nodded half asleep all ready to sleep again. 

The staff of the entire hospital was very occupied today. They wanted something different for this year ending so their plan was to do a party on the terrace of the building. It was very huge and it was perfect for a party. The entire doctors were invited and its host, Jeon Daesung is also invited.

The only thing that upset some was that the patients wouldn't be allowed with their reasons.  Jisoo wanted to spend some time with jungkook and jimin in the new year but it wouldn't happen.  At the same time, jungkook was pissed as hell, but jimin always had a life-saving plan. 

Jisoo went up to jimin's room with a bright face. Eventhough she did not have that face in the morning, she felt today as something different. Something that changed the environment of today. It became bright and cheerful other than dull as always. 

"Jisoo!", jimin cheerfully said. "Hey. Whatcha up to? and weird. Jungkook is not here?", she replied confused as jungkook would always be in his room and had to be forced to leave.  "We both are not always together", jimin said trying to be sarcastic and jisoo chucked as she heard him. Jimin heard himself and did not believe what he said. He later on he disagreed with his own sentence and sat quietly for a while.

"So...Heard that there is a party on the terrace for the new year?", he asked almost sad. Jisoo pouted cutely and replied, "Yeah..sorry that you guys cant come".  "Can you spend some time with us?", jisoo nodded right away. "Yes! Of course.", she replied with sparkling eyes and jimin was happy. 

All the doctors were assembled in the terrace, to decorate set up all the necessary things there, and make the blank area into a party vibe color area. Some were in charge of the lights. There are dim and bright lights around the place, string lights at the top of the head.  Some arranged the tables for drinks, food and just more of them.  Some arranged the photo props which had Happy new year on them.

Everyone was wearied out after a lot of work and cleaning. But the end result was amazing! It was giving a hard party vibe that filled in energy to each one of them. It was almost 6 now and the party would start by almost 9. They had 3hrs to finish all their work and come by 9. They all left to their work. 

It was already 8:40 and jisoo was not ready. She stood in front of her fully filled cupboard and wining saying that she doesn't have anything to wear to the party. She cried and fell down on her bed facing down. She then remembered that she had a new sexy black body-shaped frock. It was a skinny and strapless dress. She fell in love with this dress in one sight. There was also a white glossy shrug that went from her neck to like 2 inches below her collarbone and was full-sleeved. It was already 9 and she freaked out and changed her dress as fast as she could. She came out did dark makeup cleansed her face and was totally ready by 9:30 

She looked gorgeous and stunning. She looked like this: 

Oh shit! I am late!

"Jisoo! What the hell. Why are you so late!", jinyoung saw jisoo entering slowly and walked up to her. "Uhmm..", she had nothing to say. Irene comes to them, "I will tell you why she is late", she gave a small smirk. "She couldn't find anything to wear when she has thousands of clothes. Am I right", jisoo awkwardly smiled and nodded slowly.  "And! To do this beauty *shows her dress* needs time!", jisoo winks. Her best friend really knows her a lot!

"Come on let's get a drink", irene advises. Jisoo walks with her.  The party had drinks and food in main,  and to make the night even better there was a DJ.  It played hype party music which brought smiles and cheers to many faces.  

Jisoo's POV:

It place was crowded and very noisy. It was like an ordinary party, people getting drunk, getting high, getting laid, and dancing around like it was the end of the world. It was a good sight to see after long. Irene had gone to get me some drink, which I know will be strong as irene is going to get and have a great chance of getting me drunk. 

 I never experienced so many people treating me as if they were my friends before. And if only for one night I can— never mind. I have made my decision to have the most fun night it can be. 

"We are doing shots!", irene shouted and jinyoung, I, and one of the other doctors were already with shot glasses in front of them filled with blue liquor in them. "GO!", irene the most hyped one shouted, and at her go they all went to their glasses and in one gulp put it down their throat. "off! Yess! One more!", I yelled and Irene was proud of her friend. 

Yeah, I am of course drunk!

I noticed 2 doctors making out at one corner of the area, they did not care about anything I was pretty sure that they both were highly drunk.  "Did you know that they were dating?", I yelled as the sound of the music was pretty loud and jinyoung nodded in disagreement. "Come on guys! Let's dance!", irene barges drunk. I was just in the mood and I nodded. 

I went up to the dance floor squished through everyone and went to the middle of the floor. Everyone noticed me and made a circle around me to give someplace for the queen.  They clapped in sync to the song while I grabbed all my courage and started to move my body to the music.  I was drunk and my body hit each and every beat in the song. It was really fun to finally do something different. Irene cheered and shouted for me. After I finished, she came running and gave me a glass filled with alcohol and gulped it in one sip and everyone screamed. I went out of the center of attraction. 

It was the end of the party and most of them had gone. The place was filled with glass bottles, lights, and messy ground. I was the last person to go, I was heading to the stairs going to fall anytime soon. I was really tired and walking crisscrossed.  I was walking and suddenly I lost balance and almost fell down, but a strong hand lay on my back and caught me. 

I looked at the person, and it was a very familiar face. Jungkook.
"Jungkook! How are you here?", I asked almost awake but being still drunk. "I sneaked out of course with the help of the brainy jimin, to spend time with you. It's not midnight. So we will stay for a while", my cheeks were hot and i was blushing.  "Ok, Stand up. We will sit there", he pointed near the chair which had a beautiful bright sight in front of us. 

"Uhmm, I brought a gift for you", he took a long black glassy box out from his pocket and looked at her. "Awwee. You did not have to.", she smiled slightly. Jungkook opened the box and took out a beautiful and I literally mean it beautiful necklace. It had a butterfly pendant at its end. It was gold, I couldn't believe it nor I could refuse to take it as it was beautiful. 

Time: 12:00

Jungkook noticed that it was 12 and he looked back at jisoo, "Happy New year my love".  He came towards me and kissed my cheeks. I was flushed and fluttered. It felt really nice. "Happy New Year Darling", I replied sweetly and kissed his cheeks too. He then removed the hook of the necklace and went around my neck looking at my eyes and hooked it back.  The necklace felt cold at first and I looked at it and it was gorgeous. I hugged him and thanked him for the gift.   

It was already 2. Time just went by talking. I was really tired so we both left to your rooms.  We reached jungkook's room. I stopped at his door. "Are you sure you can go to your room like this??", he referred to how drunk I was and I nodded, "Don't worry, I will make it.", I winked. "Goodbye Love", he kissed my cheeks and hugged me and I hugged him back. His hug felt really warm. "Byee", and i left. 

I was walking in the corridor towards my room. I was thinking about today, It was a really fun day, and I really enjoyed it. I couldn't imagine how drunk I was, I was really drunk, I couldn't even feel my legs sometimes.  

I almost reached my room, that when weird strong hands wrapped around my mouth and eyes and pulled me aside. Then all had just gone blank and dark. I passed out. 

That's when a soulless came for a soul. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 1.9K 32
A depressed girl who hate men from the bottom of the heart because of her dark past. And a doctor who promised himself to not invol...
12.6K 2.1K 55
welcome to madhouse, a place where everyone is a little mad. "now you know, be careful around the people you love, because within them, there's the m...
80K 3.3K 54
One patient with a dark past.. His name is V Park Jisan, the adopted daughter of a doctor in an Asylum discovers about this mysterious, yet scary pat...
3.9K 362 17
Jisoo is an average high school girl at Elite High, her friend V is her only support. She has the biggest crush on Jungkook, but what happened when s...