AMULET

By ggddcp

Hi!! It's me again....😉 With my New Story..... and it's all belong to our dearest cp WEILAN ❤ Please enjoy t... More

Prologue & Intro
Dream
Lost Journey
Cloud Village
The Journal
1st Clue
The Twins!
Sudden Storm!
Dragon Earrings
Pain!
Ice Cave
White Dragon
I Promise!
Sharing Soul!
Switching Places!
Pleasure for Twins(part1)
Pleasure for Twins(final)
Golden Dragon
Crystal Cave
Karma Return!!
Jade Dragon
Guardian
Broken Soul!
We're One!
Bright Shadow
Become One...
Reality..!!
Amulet

He's Coming!

101 13 14
By ggddcp

Yezun stir and open his eyes "woah.....!!! you scare me!" Yezun shout when he found Shenwei sitting there while gazing at him angrily.... Yezun sit up and looking at Wei's change expression.

"Why you do this to me..... didi??"

"You already know the reason.... then why ask"

"Because it's important for my family....whom both you and your lover trying to ruin it"

"wrong! you're thinking wrong.....who says I'm ruin your family, I only want that amulet.... when I get it (sits next to Wei) then I leave you and your family....deal!"

Yezun farward his hand to Wei and other swat it "No! Never!! whatever you say.....I'm not going to give you the amulet" Shenwei said and Yezun chuckle "then forgot about your husband and daughter...." Yezun said and about to go from there.....Wei hold his arm then slapped him hard "are you out of your mind!! How can you say like this, you too are going to be a mother.....if I take away your child from you, then what you do....???"

Shenwei angrily shout and Yezun frown "gege! don't you dare, touch my child...." Yezun said covering his belly..... like he protecting his unborn baby from Shenwei. "See, I only say this to you and you become angry and protective for your..... unborn baby! did you ever think....how I feel? how much it's hurt me? tell me didi...did you ever think about this!!"

Shenwei said and broke down into crying.... Yezun also crying standing there, because he know......whatever he did was just to get the amulet, but inadvertently Yezun has hurt his brother and his niece Tamina.

*******

Author's POV.....

As you all knows Wei and Yezun both twin who sharing soul..... and enjoying their life peacefully until their 18th birthday. Because that day royal elders going to choose their next GUARDIAN OF AMULET. Shenwei were very happy, because he knew that Yezun would be chosen for the Guardian.

Because Yezun had all the qualities that a guardian should have, such as intelligence, strength and beauty.....he was perfectly fits for this position. Shenwei was super excited same as Yezun, who also 100% sure that......this opportunity is his, because Yezun do very hard work to become perfect for it.

They both twin come in front of elder priest and bow their head in respect..... elder also bow his head in return.....then open a wooden box which having amulet inside, as he open it.... that amulet float in the air with a golden glow and goes straight towards the twin. Shenwei smile and step back when he see upcoming Amulet....and Yezun confidentiality stand there.

But they both shock when that amulet come in front of Shenwei and automatically placed around his neck. Yezun frown same as Wei but he didn't say anything and smile at his brother.... everyone clap for new choosen guardian, but Shenwei sense Yezun is not happy.

Later Wei try to talk Yezun but other always ignore him.... and think Wei betray him, time pass and jealousy make a good place in between them. Shenwei always try to fix things but Yezun always take his step back, like he don't wanna be with his brother.... sometime Yezun said something which hurt Wei so much.

Somehow one year passed and one day Yezun sitting in the local bar with Da....and talking about tonight party while waiting for someone. Meantime, one lady come and sit there then give them a portion bottle.

Yezun smirk seeing the portion bottle and Da asked him why you look so happy Ye? So Yezun tell him.... this portion is very important for tonight party, because after drinking this gege get unconscious and then I get that amulet and you get your revenge from my parents.... lady Juliet!

OH MY GOD! Juliet....means Guo Chang Cheng's grandmother!!!!! But why she doing this....??? and what kind of revenge she wants from twins parents????? Why? Why? Why?....................... ...... ......... ...............

...... ..... ....

...... ........ ......

Let me tell you all a little story......

Juliet's husband was the priest of the big temple. He was an honest person but it is said that honest man has many enemies of humanity. And the same thing happened with him as well. One night while he was staying in the big temple for some work, he saw someone running like a thief in a black cloak having Amulet in his hand.

He try to stop that man with his all might but that man run off leaving the amulet behind.....as Juliet's husband pick the amulet from the ground, meantime other priest gather there and thought he was trying to stole it. They all misunderstanding things and blame him....

Then what was it, poor Juliet's husband had nothing to say in his defense, so he kept quiet and other humiliated him from the big temple and threw him out. He could not bear this humiliation and committed suicide......when Juliet came to know about this, she took her complaint to the King!

But the King also refused to meet her, Juliet was completely broken, now she had only two choices left......Either she leaves the soul village.....or else, she stay there and takes revenge of her husband's death. And as someone rightly said----when YIN is angry, no one can escape from his/her anger! no matter what.

.... .... .....

... ..... ......

Shenwei heard their talking and fume in his anger.... and start fighting with them but other is stronger than him so Wei have no choice left and he run from there for saving the amulet. He leave the soul village and go to the Dragon City, and bump with love of his life Zhao Yunlan ❤️

Soon they come close to each other and Yunlan decided to marry him....he take Wei to meet his family and everything goes well.....they all accept their relationship happily and later they got married......later they both blessed by a little baby girl Tamina 💕

Shenwei already told Yunlan about himself and where he hide that amulet.... and Yunlan promise him that he never ever talk about this, and always lived our life like others. Their life going very well and happy.....but somehow Yezun found Wei and start threaten both Yunlan and Shenwei.

They both become worry and decided to fight....so first Wei make a portal and hide his little daughter in it. Then he ready to face Yezun and lady Juliet! But Yunlan got information from his spy about his brother....who also finding that amulet for fulfill their father's wish. They both running from them....but both of them were caught on the bridge.

Chu Shuzhi and his right hand Zhujiu.... separate them forcefully. Chu give Shenwei to Zhujiu for enjoying him in front of struggling Yunlan. Because Chu hit him with iron rod which make Yunlan weak and helpless. Shenwei shout for help because Zhujiu forcing himself on him....and Chu keep asking Yunlan, where that amulet?

Meantime Yezun come there and become angry to see his brother struggling....he pushed Zhujiu and slap him, then give warning....if you dare touch my gege again then I will kill you. Yezun word make other scare....he only grit his teeth, Yezun come close to Wei then tell Chu....I'm taking my brother with me and you take your, from now on we're work separately.

******

******

Rings..... Rings.....

"Hello! What!!! When...? Oh come on Da! you can't hold a man..." Yezun angrily said and Wei chuckle "he's coming for us....my Ah lan! coming for....US!!" Shenwei stood up and smirked at his dear scare brother..... YEZUN.

In Mount Hotel

"Why you taking so much time ?" Lin inwardly think and drank his 23rd glass of orange juice because he have (-) 0 tolerance of alcohol.....then he think of something and go to meet Yunlan, he reach at the room and about to knock the door.....he feel something suspicious, so he bend down then peek inside the room and shock while seeing the view.

Lin take out his secret keys (weapon) and open the door slowly....and rescue Yunlan.

******

Other side Yezun come outside the house.... but he was stopped by Chu's men's...he frown and draw his gun and point toward them. "Now what's in your mind Chu Shuzhi! are going to betray me" Yezun said and other laugh "I believe you Yezun, but I'm not trust my brother......because he was kind of different person and my men inform me that you loose him!!" Chu said and Yezun glare at him.

🎇🎇🎇

Please enjoy while reading.....🥰

I'm sorry for my mistake 🙏

Thank you ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 568 20
Get ready for a romantic journey with my all favorite CP😍😍 Weilan💕 Wangxian💕 Baizhan💕 English is not my language. Sorry for my mistake 😅😅 Than...
22.6K 1.9K 32
Zhanyi/Yizhan story... No description... But I am sure you won't regret reading it. It is my first work... Please support me. Ignore grammatical mist...
881 86 10
Hello everyone I'm here with my new thriller-horror short story. This is about our favorite couple WEILAN❤ English is not my language....so bear with...
1.2K 92 6
If you get a chance to fix your mistake..... then what you do? And what if the chance you earn..... which repeat again and again, until you fix it...