When Fantasy Became Reality |...

Od potterholicARMY07

An ordinary fangirl...who saw her idols only on screens. That's what I was. Until one day... Více

Foreword
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96

Chapter 59

310 33 6
Od potterholicARMY07

"I think...if it is true that there are as many minds as there are heads, then there are as many kinds of love as there are hearts."

-Leo Tolstoy

_______________________________________

Taraa's POV

For the past few days, I was acting as a consultant for Jin, who was too hyped up about his vacation with Namjoon in US. He was asking for my opinion in even the smallest of things and I was more than happy to help him out. The type of outfits he should pack, even though he would ace any of it, and which perfume would smell the best, and even the things that I never thought mattered.

I was there when Namjoon had announced his vacation with Jin. Hobi, Jimin and Taehyung wanted to accompany them, but a look from Yoongi and they had slumped back on the couch quietly. I was almost certain that Yoongi knew. Yoongi always knew, although he acted otherwise.

When asked why only Jin, Namjoon had simply replied that he always found an excuse to spend time with the others, like when he and Yoongi produced songs together or when Hobi gave him extra dance lessons or when he helped the maknaes in songwriting, but never Jin. He told them he just wanted to have a vacation with him just like Jimin and Jungkook had a few years back in Japan.

No one questioned them further, and Namjoon booked tickets for him and Jin of the upcoming Friday.

I also had to act surprised when this happened, to avoid any suspicion of my classified information.

The big day finally came and Jin and Namjoon took their flight to the US. As told by Namjoon while he was leaving, he had decided to stick with my idea of the Harry Potter theme park.

The same day in the evening, I was with Bangtan at their house, when Taehyung suddenly exclaimed.

"TwinkleTwinkle, why don't you come and stay with us?! Jin and Namjoon hyung are not here, so we will-MAKE SOME NOISE!" he shouted at the end.

"As if they were the ones who stopped us. Don't forget the main person." I said, pointing at Yoongi who was sleeping on the couch.

"Yeah, go on. Make me the main villain." Yoongi drawled, taking us by surprise. He turned his head to look at us, eyes narrowed into slits.

"N-No, i-it isn't that." I stuttered. Taehyung was looking at Yoongi with a slightly frightened expression.

"The fuck, you both? Am I that scary?" he complained, with an unbelievable look. "You are stuttering and he is staring at me as if I would kill him." he added, looking at me. There was a small pout on his face, of which he was unaware of.

I and Taehyung burst into fits of laughter, giving each other a high-five.

"Oppa, you are pouting!" I pointed, just to see his reaction. As expected, he glared at us which only looked adorable. His ears had turned red due to embarrassment.

He got up and headed towards his room, but then stopped midway and turned around.

''If you want to stay, I won't stop you all from making noise." Saying this, he went into his room and closed the door behind him.

"Its settled then!" Taehyung said, a hint of finalisation in his voice. I gave it a moment thought and then nodded.

The rest of the day passed by quickly and I went to bed around midnight. It was early December, so one could feel the chillness in the air, along with the smell of fog. I hid myself under the blanket and kept shivering for a few seconds until I felt warm enough.

At some point of time in the night, I felt the bed shift beside me, and an arm wrapping around my waist from behind, pulling me closer. I could feel the coldness of Jungkook's hand seeping through my fabric and onto my stomach, but it was bearable.

A kiss was placed on my temple, and I found myself succumbing to sleep again.

_______________

Jinhee, on Taehyung's offer-cum-request when he surprisingly came to pick me up, accompanied us back home. Jimin made a face upon spotting her and she returned it.

Upon reaching home and resting for a bit, we decided to play badminton to warm ourselves up. As there were total seven people, so one of us, which was of course Yoongi, became the refree. We divided in two teams, three on each side. After all, it wasn't some professional match.

It was Taehyung, Hoseok and me on one side and Jungkook, Jinhee and Jimin on the other.

The opposite team was winning and it was getting on my nerves. Hoseok's natural smile was gone and he looked seriously focussed. Taehyung tied a bandana around his head, to keep his hair from falling and covering his eyes. The other team was mocking us from time to time.

We lost the first match badly, but won the second one. The last match would decide which team was the winner.

Yoongi blew the whistle and Hoseok served. It was like the first match all over again, with our team losing. But a few misses on their part, and we immediately caught up with them. I spared a glance at Yoongi and found him as focussed as us.

The score was now equal. The game became more violent as it proceeded. The balance was so intense that the game tied at 29-29.

"Okay, so whichever team scores the last point, wins the game." Yoongi announced, seated at his chair.

The six of us nodded in acknowledgement.

Jungkook served and I hit back. Then Jimin, then Hoseok, then Jungkook, then Taehyung, then Jinhee, then Hoseok, then Jimin, then me, then Jimin, then Taehyung, then...then as Jinhee started to hit back, her foot twisted and she fell on the ground, the shuttlecock landing beside her.

There was a moment of silence until Yoongi blowed his whistle, announcing the end of game.

"And team Hope wins!" he declared.

I, Hobi and Taehyung screamed at the top of our lungs and hugged each other.

"FUCK YOU, JINHEE! CAN'T YOU SEE THE SHUTTLECOCK? WE LOST BECAUSE OF YOU!!" Jimin bellowed, making all of us turn towards them. Jinhee was still lying on the ground, and rubbing her foot.

"Hyung..." Jungkook said cautiously, "It isn't her fault. We just had bad luck."

"WELL, YES! SHE IS THE BAD LUCK!" he shouted, and without looking at anyone, went inside.

I ran towards her and helped her up. I looked at others and they all had dumbfounded expressions. It looked pretty clear that Jimin had exploded like this after a long time.

"Jinhee...are you okay?" Yoongi broke the silence.

She nodded while looking down. I knew she was forcing her tears in, so I excused us and took her immediately to my room.

"Do you need a balm?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Its fine. It was just a little twist." she replied, her voice heavy.

"Well, then. You should rest. Call me if you need anything." I said and exited the room.

Taehyung and Jungkook were standing just outside the door, and as soon as I closed the door behind me, they looked at me with worried curiosity.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked.

"As far as I know her, she must be letting her emotions out right now. After all, its not usual for her to be shouted on like that." I said.

"Shouldn't you be with her?" Jungkook asked. I shook my head.

"She prefers to be left alone in such situations." I answered, making my way towards the couch.

We could not even celebrate our victory before it was tainted by this incident. Yoongi and Hoseok were sitting beside each other and talking, as if discussing something important. Jimin, probably.

The atmosphere was mostly gloomy for the rest of the evening.

Suddenly, my eyes darted towards the clock and I got up hastily. Jungkook raised his eyebrows in question and I pointed towards the clock.

"It must be 12 in the US now. Lets call them." I said, dialling Jin's number.

A few rings later, the phone was picked up and we were greeted with Namjoon's dimple smile. The rest of them, including Jinhee who was now back to normal after a few hours sleep, and excluding Jimin, had gathered around me and Jungkook took the phone from my hand so that everyone was visible.

"Where's Jin-hyung?" Hobi asked.

"He is getting the cake ready." Namjoon replied.

"Shouldn't you be the one doing so? Its his birthday." Taehyung pointed.

"He doesn't trust me. Says that I will mess it up somehow, or make it drop." Namjoon replied sheepishly.

"Of fucking course." Yoongi muttered, shaking his head.

Soon enough, Jin appeared in the background, with a cake in his hand. He placed it on a nearby table and noticing us, came towards the camera.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR.WORLDWIDE HANDSOME!!" we all shouted in unison. Jin smirked, then broke into a wide smile.

He thanked us, but then I saw his eyebrows furrowing.

"Where's Jiminie?" he asked. We looked at each other, expecting the other person to answer.

"He had a slight headache so he went to sleep early." Yoongi replied. Worry crossed over Namjoon's and Jin's faces.

"Is he okay?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah. Just a slight ache." Hoseok confirmed. They nodded.

"So what are you doing right now? Where are you?" I asked.

"Well, we were going to cut the cake, but you called. And we are in the hotel only right now." Jin replied.

After the rest of the members added a few comments here and there, we cut the call to let them celebrate there.

I was thinking about Jin and how he had looked so excited to be there and about Namjoon, who looked a bit...nervous and happy. Unknown to me, a smile had crept up on my face. I didn't realise until Jungkook pointed it out.

"Why are you smiling?" he questioned.

"Nothing." I replied instantly.

He raised an eyebrow as if he didn't believe me, but then went back to using his phone, patting his thighs as he did so. I shrugged my shoulders and placed my head on his lap, his fingers entangling in my hair instantly.

_______________

Jimin's POV

After my anger on Jinhee had subsided, guilt took over me. I kept turning in my bed as I wished for the sleep to catch me. But it didn't. The guilt was pricking my consciousness like a needle.

I grabbed my phone from bedside to look at the time. It was past 2 o'clock and suddenly remembering, I dropped a 'Happy Birthday' message to Jin.

I got up and exited my room, making my way towards the swing to clear my mind. But to my utter surprise, the place was already taken up.

At first sight, I thought it was Taraa, but on a closer look I realised that she was taller. Jinhee.

I had made a mental note previously to apologise to her first thing in the morning. And now seeing her there, I couldn't retreat.

Slowly, but soundly, I approached her so as not to startle her. She glanced back at me, and went back to looking in front of her. Seeing that she didn't leave, I took it as a sign of approaching her further.

I went and sat beside her on the swing. She cowered away from me on the far side of the swing.

"Jinhee..." I called out. She glanced at me with a blank expression. "I am sorry...for earlier."

She hummed as if acknowledging it, but didn't say a word. I felt the urge to explain myself.

"All the thoughts rushed through my mind about how I am not enough...in relationship...even in a game...and I took my anger out on you. I am a complete idiot. I am so sorry." I confessed quietly. She hummed, as if accepting my apology. We sat in silence for a while, until she broke it, her voice low as a whisper.

"No one is enough. We can never be enough, atleast for few people. And for those few, you don't need to change yourself. Right person will arrive when its time. You just need to relax. And wait. And be happy. And then someday you surely will meet someone who will be worth all the wait."

I sat there, with my head bowed, letting her words sink in.

My eyes fell on her foot, and a thought struck me suddenly.

"Is your foot okay? Does it hurt much?" I asked, pointing.

"Its fine." she replied, shortly. I nodded.

"How come you are here at this hour?" I asked.

"I slept earlier so sleep has left me." she answered, swinging her legs carelessly.

"It doesn't suit us, does it?" she questioned, turning towards me. "Having a civil conversation."

I chuckled and so did she.

"Lets only fight. That will be easy." she suggested.

"Can't promise." I replied. "I like this us more."

I looked at her and she was staring at me with an unreadable expression. Her eyes were black. Like the sky outside. Night has always appealed me more than the day, and so the fact that I found myself being comforted by her eyes didn't come as a shock to me. The thing that was however shocking was how I had never noticed those eyes.

I didn't realise I was lost, until she blinked and looked away.

She threw her head back on the back of the swing, and closed her eyes.

_______________________________________

A/N:

A filler chapter🙂.

Thank you for reading!

😊💜

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

104K 3.9K 27
❝i loved you, even if you didn't return the favour.❞
51.5K 1.4K 21
Hope you enjoy my story!! <3
344 0 27
"Why did you lie?" I cry as I see him standing on the stage screaming girls calling his name. Y/n found her childhood best friend but not where he s...
17.1K 819 41
Being a K-Pop Idol is her dream. But if two boys she's only just met have fallen in love with her, will she be able to cope, and finally fulfill her...