15 going on 30(Stand By me)

By Carly14durr

15 years old and the whole world ahead of them. You never expect it to happen to you. Out of our minds. Loosi... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
023
024
025
026
027
028
The end!

022

303 4 1
By Carly14durr

Hi! Sorry this story is getting so shitty, i'm kinda bored of it so i'm rushing the ending. If the next few chapters suck i'm sorry, i appreciate you for reading though! I'll be putting out a few new Stand By Me story's in the near future so if you want to check those out very much appreciated thanks!!

Aug. 25th 8:00am

"What the hell were you thinking! going off with those boys. your lucky you aren't pregnant you whore!" My mother screamed at me.

It took 3 days for them to release us to our parents.

"I'm sorry" I whispered.

"Lila sorry isn't good enough! Your a bitch for not telling me and for making me drag my ass a hour from home to find you slumping in fucking jail with boys!" She screamed.

I just sat there playing with my thumbs. I was tired and hungry, i didn't wanna deal with mom.

"What the fuck even happened" She asked "Answer me you selfish whore"

"I don't even know.." I said.

"How don't you know? are you dumb? are you a idiot?"

"My friend stole a car.. i think.. i don't know" I yelled.

My mom slammed on the brakes and looked at me dead in the eye..

Aug. 22nd 1:32 am

"What the fuck" Teddy whispered to me.

I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Did you hear anything they said?" Vern whispered.

I was in the middle of the 2 in the back of a cop car. Chris and Gordie were in a different one.

"All i know is we got pulled over, Lachance couldn't find the registration for the car and the cop questioned him" I whispered back.

They looked at eachother than at me.

"Officer?" I asked.

"Shut your mouth" He replied back.

"Sorry but we don't even know why we got arrested what's going on?" I asked.

"You kids don't know why you got arrest" Hw said laughing "Shut your damn mouths and you might find out why"

Teddy looked like he was about to tell the guy off so before he could speak i kicked his shin.

"Shhh" I whispered.

I woukd have slapped his mouth but we were handcuffed.

Aug. 22nd 5:00 am

"Sir i don't know what's even going on" I said to the detective.

"Stop lying young lady and tell me the god damn truth! Where did you get the car?" He yelled.

"The car was Gordies! It's always at his house.. That's all to it" I yelled back.

"Raise you voice one more time and see what happens" He replied.

I nodded my head.

"So your friend has had thsi car for how long?" He asked.

"Since maybe July? July 27th i think.."

The detective nodded his head.

"Are you aware this is a stolen car?"

"Excuse me?!" I said.

Aug. 23rd 4:09 pm

"I still think Gordie didn't do anything.. it just doesn't sound like him" Chris said.

"Why would Gordie steal a car?" Vern asked.

"The detective dude told me everything.. The cars been missing since July 14th... Gordie got his car July 27th, his parents didn't get him it and it seems way to nice for him to afford" I said.

"I can't believe you think he stole it!" Teddy said.

"Where would a kid frim Castle Rock get that kinda money for that kinda car?" I asked.

"She has a point" Chris replied.

Aug. 24th 12:01 pm

The beds were rock hard.

I missed my room.

I wanted to go to the treehouse and just sleep.

I wasn't excited for the talk with my mother about this.

"Teddy stop" Vern said.

"You stop" Teddy replied.

They were playing the "who can slap the lightest wins"

Vern doesn't know this whole game is bogus and that the point is for the other person to slap HARD

"Why would you both just shut the fuck up" Chris said.

"Sorry" They both said.

I was in a holding cell over. The 3 of them were all in one together.

I'm glad i wasn't in there, but i was bored.

"Lila how you doing" Chris asked.

"Bored.. Tired.." I said "Wondering how Gordies doin"

"Me to man" He replied.

I hadn't seen Gordie till we got arrested. Chris said they took him straight to a detectives office and he hasn't seen him since.

"When do we get to go home" I yelled.

No reply.

Not surprised. Officer Tom is probably still on lunch.

"Do you think Gordies gonna get out in real jail.. for stealing that car" Vern asked.

"He didn't steal it.. Or atleast he didn't know he did" Chris said.

"How do they even have proof for that" Asked Teddy.

"Not sure" Chris replied.

"Lila tell us what the officer told you again" Vern asked.

I had a meltdown infront of him to get him to tell me what was going on with Lachance. It worked.

"Like i said.. The car is from California, license plate changed, but Gordie said he got it for 100 bucks from a dude named 'Charlie Hogan" I said.

"Wait who?!" Teddy asked.

"Oh shit that's the pet i forgot to tell last time" I said with a chuckle.

"Charlie Hogan?!"Chris repeated.

"Ya, cops said they don't believe him since that names not recorded in Castle Rock" I replied "Whats the big deal"

Silence for a moment

"TOM" They all screamed "TOM GET YOUR FATASS OVER HERE"

Aug. 25th 6:30 am

"You are all free to go." The front lady said.

"How about Gordie" Vern asked.

"Your parents will pick you up soon" She said with a cold tone.

We still hadn't seen Gordie. Tom said he was still in investigation while they searched for Charlie.

I found out Charlie was one of Ace Merrill's old friends that disappeared awhile back

Our parents came to pick us up a hour later.

I was the last one to get picked up.

Not surprising.

Aug. 25th 8:15 am

"Sounds like you know damn what happened" Mom said.

"I don't even know if he's ok though"

"Suck it up Lila, a young girl doesn't need to worry about some boy. Unless you've been fooling around with him.. Than that would explain everything"

"Just because you're got pregnant at 16 doesn't mean i'm going to"

"Hey watch your fucking words, you worthless whore. I wish i had a abortion"

A tear slipped out of my eye and onto my cheek.

I let it sit there till it dried.

I refused to let myself cry for this women anymore.

Aug. 27th 9:00 am

I haven't seen the guys in 2 days.

I've been locked in my room.

Avoiding everything and everyone.

I think today might be the day i go see the guys.

I'm not even sure if they've seen eachother. I have no clue if Gordies home. Or what fully happened. All i know is i wanna go to sleep.

But i think i'll get up. Get ready.

Go see the guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 549 51
Wake up, you're dreaming #1 on thecobras 8/17/20 #1 on eyeballchambers 10/5/20 #1 on bradleygregg 2/15/21 #1 on teddyduchamp 4/11/21 #1 on thecobras...
25.3K 514 10
Pinky swears are taken very seriously within the five, never to be broken. But maybe there's an exception when it comes to love. WARNINGS: languag...
30.6K 434 18
A stand by me story about a group of friends going on a journey to see a dead body. Chris Chambers x fem oc slowburn friends to lovers Started Decemb...
61K 1.1K 17
A story in which two teenagers discover that they have a lot more in common than they thought as they continue their quest to find a dead body. Stan...