014

"Lila wait here" Gordie whispered as soon as we got to his house.

Chris took my shoulder and led me to the side of the house. Gordie went inside.

"What's going on?" I asked Chris.

"Gordies parents as oblivious, but there one rule is, no one spend the night" Chris said.

"Than how's this gonna work?"

"His parents are oblivious" Chris said with a wink.

We stood there for a few seconds in silence.

"About the other night?" I said.

"Don't tell anyone" Chris replied.

"What even happened, i thought you hated me"

"I do. But you wouldn't stop talking"

"There's other ways to shut me up Chris"

"Not as fun though"

I rolled my eyes. Was he flirting? just making small talk? I had no idea

"I still hate you" He whispered in my ear.

I got shivers down my spine as he did so.

"Good thing, you weren't very enjoyable" I said.

"Oh really? care to do it again?"

"In your dreams Chambers"

Chris smiled a bit and than chuckled to himself.

"You guys" Gordie whispered from above.

"This is our go" Chris said.

"How do we get up?" I asked.

Gordie nodded at Chris and than threw down a roped ladder.

"You go first" Chris said.

"Fine" I said.

I was halfway up when i realized he could see my ass.

"Chambers you better not be looking."

"Whatever you say"

I rolled my eyes and than climbed a bit faster. once i get as up, i say on the bed, in no time Chris was up to.

"So he's staying here because of family?" I asked Gordie quietly.

"I'm not even sure..."

Chris was already on the floor laying out his sleeping bag.

"Lila you got one?" Gordie asked.

"Ya- I got one"

The boys both nodded. Just like Chris i too started to lay down my bag. Right next to his.

"Maybe you really do wanna do me again" Chris whispered in my ear.

"Fuck off"

a smirk grew on Chris' face. Than he got up to go help Gordie with something.

A few hours had past and we hadn't donr much, just kinda hang out, talked, we weren't allowed to do anything. So it was hella boring.

"Lila so why did your mother kick you out?" Gordie asked.

"Because she's a narcissist" I said simply.

"Oh-I'm sorry" He said with a confused look.

i didn't want to continue this conversation so i brought up a new topic "why do ylu live in this big house for only 3 people?"

Gordies face turned a bit white, and than Chris turned around to look at me.

"Parents just have money" Gordie whispered.

I look at Chris who had a bit of anger but a bunch of sorry in his eyes. Chris' eyes were going from me to Gordie.

"I'm going to bed" Gordie said.

it wasn't that late- maybe 11:36.

Chris just nodded and nudged me towards the floor. I really didn't want to sleep anywhere near him.

Chris brought his finger to his lip, and motioned me to be quiet.

After 10 minutes Chris finally brought his finger down and smiled at me.

"Gordies asleep" He whispered.

"That's why i had to shut up" I whispered back.

"Correct"

I rolled my eyes at this blue eyes boy, who had been darkened by the light.

"You care about him a lot huh" I said.

Chris hesitated a bit before nodding.

"Did you tell him about the other night?" I asked.

"Sorta"

"Is that way you slept over?" I asked him.

"Yes and no, my dads on a mean streak like usual and i needed to get out, but i also didn't want him to try anything on you"

I stared at him, i felt a warm heat go through my body when he said he didn't want Gordie to try anything in me; did Chris Chambers care about little ole me?

"Try anything on me? protective much?" I said with a slight laugh.

"Oh fuck off- you know your a bitch" He said.

"Chambers- i think we both know your the bitch" I said

Chris rolled his eyes and than shook his head.
I went close to his ear and hesitated before i whispered something into his ear.

"Chris- baby- im craving your attention, i wan- i need you inside of me"

I pulled back to see Chris with big eyes, he turned over and adjusted his sleeping bag.

"See- your the bitch" I said with a slight laugh.

Chris and I had stayed up pretty late just talking about things, random things about our lives.

He told me he wanted to become a lawyer when he was older, and how he wanted to settle down and start a family.

He had a goal, and that was a good thing, because i bet if he didn't, he would end up a drunk- or dead.

Before we did go to sleep, Chris had grabbed my face and planted a kiss on my lips.

"For a annoying bitch- you sure are hot" He said with a wink before closing his eyes to sleep.

I rolled over to my other side and smiled to myself. I wasn't sure if i hated Chris, ir if i liked him so much i hated him.

Either way i knew i definitely wanted to do him again.

HI! A/N thank you all for reading! it truly means a lot! sorry that this took a little longer, i had a writers block, also sorry this chapter is shitty, i really had no ideas🥲