008

HIM.

I walk a little faster. i didn't want to have him even close to me.

"Lila walk a little faster wont you" He yells.

I can tell he's trying to get near me. so i walk even faster. thsi was stupid, why was i even out. I was hurt.

"How's your head" He asks.

i could tell he was out of breath by the way he spoke.I to was out of breath. So i stopped, thsi have him the opportunity to come walk with me.

"Chris what the hell" I said.

"Who have you the hickeys"

"Who have you the attitude?" i asked.

He just looked at me with a look of disgust.

"First you were nice, now your a bitch to me, you don't like me, why?" I asked.

"Because" He said.

"Because why?" I asked.

"Look no one asked ylu to be friends with us, leave us all alone, none like you, and we all find you annoying with your pretty little life princess" Chris said.

I looked at him with disbelief. My pretty life? oh please.

"Alright? don't like me? than leave me alone" I say bluntly.

"You dotn come near us, we don't go near you" He says.

"put ice on your nose it looks fucked" I say walking away.

His nose was a bloody mess, he car purple, and already started to bruise, i could only see it when we walking through street lamps, but it was pretty visible.

I continued to walk, hoping not to see anyone i knew.

I didn't know many people yet, but i knew enough.

The next morning i left the house with a busted lip. Mother punched me.

When i left the house i went to the drug store for a pack of cigarettes.

When i got into the store i saw a group of boys, they were all wearing lettermen jackets. they looked my age, but they looked annoying.

I walked to the aisle with the cigarettes and grabbed a pack.

"Hey cupcake" A boy said.

what's with this town and there names.

"Hi there" I said.

"I'm jake"

"Lila"

"You new here?"

"Pretty much" I say with a laugh.

i hated that everyone knew me as the new girl, i know i am new, but it's still annoying.

"Your a pretty girl.. i've seen you around, hanging with lowlife chambers, and his little friends, why not hang out with pretty men?"

I stared at him. "pretty men?"

"Lila, just you wait"

He took my hand, and led me out of the store with his friends. His friends all look like him, but with different hair colors.

"Who's the hottie" One asked.

"Back off Nolan" Jake said.

We started to walk down main stream.

"Boys, how about you all go play some ball" Jake said.

"What!? no way" A boy said.

"Go... Away" Jake said sternly

The boys all followed his directions, and went away. Jake than smiled to himself, and than led me down the street, and went to a grassy area.

"So Lila, you and those boys are friends?"

"No really" I replied with

i didn't know if we were friends or not, it wasn't official, plus one of them hated me. So i really could say if we were or if they were just being nice to me.

"So why not hang out with me and my friends? we're all cool people, i promise" He said

I laugh a little "you and the basketball boys?"

"What about it" He said with a chuckle.

"Jake.. basketball boys aren't really my th-" He suddenly stopped me with his lips.

He kissed me.

disgusting, his lips were like paper, and he smelled like strong axe bodyspray. gross

i pushed him off.

"What didn't like it?" He asked.

"Not really" I said.

he looked at me than smirked. he went back for another kiss. placed his hand on my cheek and pressed his lips on mine.

"Lila! the hell?!" A familiar voice yells.

i push him off once again and look at who said my name. Chris.

"Stop hanging out with Chambers and this won't happen again" He whispered in my ear.

than got up, winked and walked away.