001

I walk up to the house with chipped brown paint, a black old door, and the house with a old run down fence guarding it.

"I don't see why we had to move" I said.

"Stop bitching" My mom said.

Mom wanted to get as far away frim dad as she could, so she went to a small, small town in Oregon. Castle Rock, population of less than 1500 people.

Im no city girl, but i'm also not the type to live in a small town.

"Mom where's my room" I asked.

She got up so close i could smell yesterday's hangover.

"Last door on the right" She replied.

I followed her instructions and found the room. It was small, had a window that overviewed the street, and a tree right by it. Perfect for sneaking out.

I started to unpack my things. It wasn't much, but it wasn't nothing. I than changed out of the dress i was wearing, and into blue jeans, a black tank top, and a black leather jacket.

"Mom i'm gonna go look through the town" I said.

"Have fun dear" She says grabbing a bottle of gin from the fridge.

I walk out of the house. I look down the street, and start to walk.

This town, had nothing, it had a candy store, a liquor store, a drugstore, and a diner, Of course those few random shops, but mostly nothing.

I go into the diner to ask where i could get some cigarettes, when i hear a whistle coming frim the left of me.

I see 4 boys, maybe my age, all looking at me. One of them waves me over, so i go.

"Hi boys" I said.

"Hey new girl" a scrawny one said.

"Do you guys need something?" I asked.

"Just a name, and a story" One with blonde hair said.

"Lila Patterson" I said.

"Here sit" Scrawny said again.

"I'm Chris, That's Gordie, Teddy, and Vern-o"

I look at all the boys. All except Vern was cute. Chris- Chris had a look to him that you know he'd be good in bed.

"So what brings you here" Teddy asked. He was staring at my chest.

"My mother decided Chicago was to much for her" I said.

There, the simple story, no lies, technically.

"So your new here, it's middle of summer, and no friends.. how ild are you?" Teddy asked.

"Your correct.. How old do you boys think i am?" I asked.

Everywhere i go i ask this. Most people have a look to them that either makes them seem old or not. I usally have that look.

"19" Vern said

"17" Teddy added

"17" Gordie said in agreement

"She's 15" Chris said looking at me.

"How'd you know that"

"You have the same stare as we all do" He said studying my face.

I look at his eyes, they looked full of sorrow and worry.

"You wanna come hang out with us?" Gordie asked me

"Im not sure" I said.

"Why wouldn't a babe like you, wanna come hang with a couple of good looking guys?" Teddy asked.

"I'll come.. I'll come"