015

2 more weeks.

2 more weeks of me hanging out with these idiots.

I wasn't sure if i really was gonna go thru with it if we are being honest.

sure i hated this town.

But i felt the need to stay, bro only for myself, but just for a friendship.

The guys and i had been hanging out in the treehouse so much, it started to feel safer than my own home.

"You 3 are idiots!" I say smaking Chris, Gordie, and Teddy in the side of the heads.

"What! it's not our fault he's mad at us!" Teddy yelled.

Vern had just taken off because the other 3 boys decided to ask out Verns crush- Suzie Salmon- out for him.

"Lila- your so over reacting" Chris said rubbing his head.

"You 3 just invaded his stupid privacy! You 3 probably won't see him till the end of summer!" I say smaking each once more.

"Come one Lila, it's not that big of a deal" Gordie said in a soft tone.

"Ok Gordie- how about i go ask out Ms.Lauren Fisher for ya"

Gordies cheeks got bright red.

"you like L-" Teddy began laughing hard but i cut him off.

"OR! How about I ask out Tammy Johnson"

Just like Gordies, Teddys face got all red, and than he put his face into his hands.

"Can't say anything about Chris because hw hasn't told me shit- so i'm just gonna go with telling everyone who you did"

"Don't you fucking dare Lila"

I didn't want to tell anyone that Chris and I had  had sex. But if i had to, i would.

"Alright- I guess i see your point" Teddy said.

I nodded my head "You all better go apologize"

They all just say there looking at me. I say down and lighted a fag.

"Go on" I said.

"Do we have to know- can't we wait for it to cool down a little" Gordie had asked.

"As long as you dumb fucks do it"

"Lila that's not very nice" Teddy says pulling me into his lap.

I laugh a little allowing him to. I than kiss his neck.

"Kinky this one" Teddy says laughing.

I go back to my own seat to see Chris giving Teddy the death stare.

I smiled a bit at the thought of him being slightly jealous.

"So Chris who do you like?" Gordie asked reading a comic

"None of your buissness Lachance"

"Come on Chris tell us" Teddy said punching his arm.

"Cool it Teddy" Chris said clearly annoyed.

"Well girls i think i'm gonna head home- YOU 3 make sure to apologize to poor Vern" I said.

                                      ~~~

I had the album "The doors" on when i heard a tap at my window.

It was 10 at night- not very late- but it was strange someone hadn't just rang the doorbell.

When i went to my window i say none other than Christopher Chambers there.

I opened it and let him in.

"Hey" He said.

"Hi?"

"Hi"

"Whatcha doing here" I asked sitting on my bed.

He came over and sat next to me.

"I need to tell you something" He started.

"Hey did you ever apologize to Vern?" I asked getting upset to flip the vinyl.

"Ya- but that's besides the point. Lila- I can't sto-"

"Oh howd he take it" I was completely oblivious to him trying to tell me something.

"LILA! Listen to me" He said loudly.

I raked my finger to my lips and than nodded for him to continue talking.

"Oh god- I can't stop thinking about you and Teddy.. do you liek him?"

I stared at him like he was a idiot. No i didn't liek Teddy. I actually thought of him more as a Brother. but Chris can't know that.

"I don't know Christopher- Do I?" I said sitting next to him again.

"I'm not sure that's why i'm fucking asking"

"Woah there Christopher" I said putting my face near his. I whispered in his ear "I know you want me"

I backed up to see Chris looking at me. His eyes wide, and his body stiff.

Before i knew it i was kissing him.

I Lila, kissed Chris. Fuck me over.

He pulled back and just stared at me. He went back in for a kiss. And i kissed back.

Just like we did a week before. We had sex. It was rushed, and sloppy. But it was good.

After he left i laid naked, only a blanket covering my body. Looking up at my ceiling.

"Fuck" I whispered to myself before passing out.