002

The boys showed me around town. All the little things, the hiding places, and the places not to go.

"Watch out for Ace Merrill and the cobras" Gordie said with a sigh.

"Who?" I asked confused

"Some gang in our town who are all over 18 and don't have lives" Teddy said

"Sounds like losers" I said.

The boys kept on talking about who to be friends with and not who. They showed me everywhere.

We stop infront of a old run down house.

"Well boys.. and Lila, i got to go" Teddy said.

He saluted us and than went into his house.

"I better get going to, ma's making pot roast" Vern said rubbing his stomach.

That left Gordie, Chris, and I. By ourselves. I didn't know these guys, i didn't know weather they're nice, or pedos.

"Im gonna go to" I said.

"Here, we will walk you" Chris said.

I nodded my head in agreement. I only sorta knew this town and didn't want to see stupid by getting lost.

"See-ya Gordie" I said with a warm smile.

"Later" Chris said.

Gordie walked off the opposite direction of us. He walked into the darkness.

"So... Tell me about your life" Chris said.

"What's there to tell?" I asked.

"Not sure that's why i'm wondering" He said "Come on i gotta get to know you, plus i don't even know where you live"

"Shit i don't either" I said.

"Idiot" He chuckled.

I smiled a bit. Chris had a decent personality, and he wasn't half bad to look at either.. he was.. hot

"Chris i actually have no idea where i'm going" I said in a worried tone.

"What street do you live on?"

"I only moved here today! It not sure"

"Well fuck" He says sitting on the curb

"Fuck" i said sitting next to him.

"Well hey, you can come crash at my house tonight if you want" He said.

I looked at him with surprising eyes. He offered a girl he barely even knew to stay the night at his house.

"I- Um" I hesitate.

"My parents aren't home, my brothers are out of the house, nothing will happen. We won't do anything. I promise" He said.

"You say that now" I say getting up.

"What's that supposed to mean" He said popping up.

"Nothing Chris... Bye, thanks for trying to help" I said.

"Lila! What the hell!" He yells.

I walk away frim him. I didn't want to spend the night at a boys house, it would be different if i knew him, but i don't.

"Fuck" I whisper to myself trying to remember what street i live on.

"Well well well" A voice frim behind me says.

I turn around to see a tall man, he has blonde hair, and he looks to be 23, he had a toothpick on his mouth, and looked like a idiot.

I start to try walking away from him, but it didn't work.

"Chick! Hey! Don't walk away frim me you slut" he yelled.

I stopped, afraid of what he might do.

"What's your name whore"

"Lila" I whispered.

"Lila.." He said coming close to me.

He puts his hand on my chin to make me look up at him.

"I'm Ace Merrill"

I gulp. This is the guy Chris and them kept telling me to not go near.

"What's wrong sweetheart, scared" He said.

What if i stayed with Chris. None of this would be happening right now.

"How old are you" He asked me.

"1-15" I stuttered, afraid of what he was going to do next.

"15 year old and you look this good. where were you when i was your age" He said.

I tried to back away. But his hand was still firmly on my chin.

"Baby what's wrong" He whispering into my ear.

"Ace!" a voice yelled.

He let go. Before i could see who saved me from god knows what, i went off running.

I eventually found my house. 5471 bakers road i repeated as i got into the house.

It was dead silent. Mom was on the couch with beer in her hand. She was asleep. To asleep.

I walked past her slowly trying not to make a noise. I didn't kno the house well enough to tell what boards were loose and which weren't, so i had to be extra careful. Squeak the floor board yelps.

Mom wakes up, she looks around to see me frozen in the position i was in.

"Lila! Where the fuck have you been" Mom yells.

She was drunk and mad.

"I-I'm sorry"

"I bet your slutty ass is pregnant.. you fucking whore" She says coming in real close.

She looks me in the eyes "you disgust me"

She than walks into her room and slams the door.

I had tears in my eyes. My own mother thinks i'm a slut, she thinks i'm disgusting.

I walk to my room, and shut my door quietly, than turn on a fan and cry. Cry until my eyeliner and mascara is leaking down my face.

"It's going to be fine" I whispered to myself.