004

HEY YALL! I CHANGES ALST CHAPTER BECAUSE A NEW IDEA SPROUTED! YOU CAN REREAD IF YOU WANT BUT TO SUM IT UP ITS JUST GORDIE WALKING WITH HER INSTEAD OF CHRIS..

The diner was called 'blue point' i walked into it the first day i came here. It was a nice diner.

"So what do you want?" Gordie asked sliding into a booth.

"Coffee" I said.

Gordie had a disgust expression on his face.

"What?" I asked.

"Coffee?" he said.

"Something wrong with that Lachance"

"Coffee?! Damn your weird"

"Oh please your probably gonna get pancakes"

Gordie shuts the menu and crosses his arms.

"You we're gonna get pancakes went you"

"Shut up"

I started to laugh.

"Can i get you anything?" The waiter asked

"No were ok" I said.

Gordie shot me a 'WHAT THE HELL' look
When the lady walked away i started to giggle.

"Dude i'm hungry" he said.

"Gordie.. tell me about yourself"

"Why"

"Because i want to get to know all you and your friends"

"Jeez, gotta explain everything to you"

I looked at him like he was stupid. i couldn't tell if he was annoyed with me, or trying to be funny. either way i couldn't tell if i liked this kid.

"I'm 5'9 ish, i have 1 brother, had, my best friends Chris, i've lived here my whole damn life. I've decided that i'm gonna be a writer when i'm older. And your shoes are mismatched"

I look down at my shoes. they were. one green, the other blue. I laugh a little.
I think about what he just told
me. He had a brother. He wants to be a writer. Thsi is nothing, this isn't his story.

"Alright Gordie, if your such a writer i wanna hear your life story" I say.

"Hmm i don't know you well enough"

"Exactly! this is a better way"

"You go first than Ms.Wonderwall"

I glared at him. This man was a strange little man.

"Well-" I started.

The door slammed open. In came Chris. he looked around and than saw us. he came storming over and took the seat next to Gordie.

I avoided eye contact.. after the other night, it was awkward i guess.

"Hey Chris" Gordie said.

"Hey Gord-o"

"Where you been man" Gordie asked.

"Old-Mans been on a mean streak" He said.

I'm not sure if he acknowledged i was there. I could tell the bruise was a few days old, it was still a brownish purple color, and looked like it hadn't been healing right.

"Lila was about to tell me her life story" Gordie says nudging his head towards me.

"Who" Chris asked.

"the girl you met the other day dumbass" I said.

"Who ylu calling a dumbass you whore" Chris said taking a cigarette from his pocket.

I flinched at the word. it reminded me of mom.

"Go blow your dad Christopher" I said.

Gordie got a shocked look on his face, than started to chuckle. Chris looked PISSED.

"What'd you say slut"

"Go blow your asshole of a father"

Chris glared at me, and than slapped Gordie arm to stop him from laughing.

"What's your story Lila" Gordie said.

"Nothing to important, and nothing you idiots would care to hear about"

"Try me" Gordie said.

Chris stayed silent, just glaring at me.

"Maybe another time Lachance. Chris  looks as if he wants to kill me. So that's my que to leave" I said getting up.

"Wa-What" Gordie said.

"Bye Lachance, bye Chambers" I said.

I walked out of the place. All i thought about was how much a dick Chris was. I swear whatever tramp ends up with him, i'll pray for her.