018

"I love you Chris"

"I love you to Lila"

We kissed under the bridge, i held Chris close as we shared a long kiss under the bridge: The kind of kiss you want on your wedding, the kind that's sparks fly.
He grabbed my hips tight as we kissed hard. I loved him, i loved Chris Chambers, he was mine. Forever.

I woke up in a sweat.

My dream almost scared me, i didn't even know what it meant. I was still so pissed at Chris, but the dream pissed me off more because i didn't know what it meant.

I hated Chris.

I hated him.

But i didn't wanna hate him. He made me happy.

Sometimes.

The clock reads 8:04 am.

The calendar read AUG. 20th

I sighed at the time. it was early. it was cold.

Yesterday Gordie showed me how to drive, he was already 16 so he knew shit.

It had been a long day yesterday. It consisted of getting yelled at a guy who's the same height as me. and of Teddy laughing his ass off.

Luckily i wasn't the youngest in the group so i wasn't the only one clueless.

Today i was supposed to meet Teddy and Vern and help them pick out new cloths.

I'm not sure why i agreed or why they needed my help. Probably something to do with impressing some broad.

I walked out of the house in flip flops, a brown skirt and a white loose top

A little kid has fallen off his bike so the streets filled with yelling and screams.

I had a headache from it.

"Lilaaaa" Teddy said excitedly.

"Hiya boys" I replied back with a smile.

Vern smiled shyly.

"Why do you boys need my help again?"

"Because you know what girls like" Teddy said confidently.

"Hot dates?"

"The hottest" Teddy smirked.

We spent 4 hours at the mall trying to find something decently ok. They ended up choosing a black pull over and white button up and than blue jeans.

A little to dressy for my taste but not my dates.

"Wanna come back to the treehouse with us?" Vern asked after thanking me a million times.

"Ya sure"