Always & Forever (Choni)

De NeireeWrites

When Toni agrees to show her best friend Betty Cooper's cousin, Cheryl Blossom, around the school, she's imme... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 74

1K 29 28
De NeireeWrites

Toni sipped on her eggnog as she and Cheryl sat in the living room of their Disney hotel suite. The married couple was wrapping gifts for their two children who were sleeping peacefully in the next room.

"I love how they decorated everyone's room for the holidays," Cheryl spoke up, picking up the black permanent marker to write Hunter's name on the wrapped gift in perfect cursive letters. "I know. I was shocked when they asked us if we wanted a tree. Thank god we did bring some of their gifts." her wife agreed, placing her mug back onto the coffee table.

Cheryl placed Hunter's gift in his pile, counting how many wrapped gifts they had for him each. "Okay. I'm done with Hunter's. Are you finished with Aliana's?" she asked, closing the sharpie.

"Baby, I've been done." the brunette chuckled, pointing to the 10 gifts stack in two rows, side by side. "From me to her and from you to her." she pointed to each row. "Damn, baby, you work fast." Cheryl giggled.

"I know," Toni smirked and got up off the couch. Cheryl watched as her wife made her way over to the fireplace where the record player sat up top, under the Tv.

"Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful, and since we've no place to go. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow." soft music started filling the room, playing over the sound of the crackling fire. It was chilly in Florida tonight, so that's why the couple had the fireplace on. Plus, it matched the Christmassy vibe.

"Man it doesn't show signs of stopping and I brought me some corn for poppin' the lights are turned way down low. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow." Toni sang along as she playful danced her way over to her wife. Cheryl giggled softly as Toni pulled her up, spinning her around gently.

"Baby, we'll wake the kids up." the redhead said, a warning for them to quiet down.

"They're out like lights." Toni waved off, turning the redhead around and wrapping her arms around her waist. Cheryl giggled as the brunette swayed them side to side, clasping onto the hands that wrapped around her stomach.

"When we finally kiss good-night, how I'll hate going out in the storm but if you really hold me tight. All the way home I'll be warm."

Toni spun Cheryl around once more, surprising her with a gentle kiss. The lawyer smiled against her lips, wrapping her arms around the brunette's waist. "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow." Toni sang as she pulled away.

Toni's giddy mood was definitely contagious. The other woman found herself smiling at her. "Someone is in a very good mood." she laughed.

"And the fire is slowly dying and, my dear, we're still good-bye-ing but as long as you'd love me so, Let it snow, let it snow, and snow."

"How could I not be? I'm at Disney World on Christmas Eve with my beautiful wife and amazing kids. It's like a fever dream. I'm lucky, blessed." the soccer player sighed happily, still swaying them to the music.

"That's reasonable." Cheryl grinned and pecked her lips once more. "I love you," she whispered, staring into her eyes.

"I love you more." Toni grinned.

"Na uh, we aren't doing this on Christmas Eve, baby." her wife shook her head. "What if I want to do this on Christmas Eve?" the brunette teased, biting her lip.

"You'll be on children's duty the whole day." Cheryl joked before the both of them laughed into the warm environment they've created for themselves.

As the song came to an end, neither pulled away, too wrapped up in their own world to care. The sound of a door opening gained the parent's attention. Aliana rubbed her eyes as she walked out of the room. "Alia," Cheryl whispered.

Their small daughter looked up at them with a pout. "What's wrong, princess?" the redhead asked, pulling away from her wife. "I have to use the bathroom." she pointed towards the door. Toni chuckled at how adorable the girl looked in her Minnie Mouse Christmas onesie. "Let's go, love." Cheryl held out her hand.

Aliana accepted it with a yawn, squeezing her mother's hand. She always did that when she felt safe. Toni watched as her daughter and wife walked down the hall and into the bathroom. She went over to the couch and started picking up the wrapped gifts before placing them under the tree. She made sure it was neat so no one would trip or get hurt while going by.

The bathroom door opened no less than a minute later and Cheryl was carrying their 3-year-old daughter out. "Let's get back to bed, kay?" Cheryl mumbled before kissing her cheek. Aliana yawned in response causing both women to laugh quietly.

One thing about their daughter was it was easy to get her back to sleep once she was woken up. It came in handy in certain situations. "Say goodnight to mommy," Cheryl said.

"Night, night, mommy," Aliana mumbled tiredly. Toni smiled and kissed her cheek while rubbing her back. "Night, my beautiful girl."

Cheryl walked into the kid's bedroom and Toni started putting away their mess. She put the eggnog in the fridge after downing the rest of the drink that was in her cup. She put away the leftover rolls of star wars, Minnie Mouse, and Mickey Mouse wrapping paper before picking up the scissors, tape, and markers then shoving them into the kitchen roll-out cupboards.

Cheryl shut the door gently and smiled at her wife when the brunette met her eyes. "Wanna watch Home Alone before we head to bed?"

"Don't mind if I do," Toni smirked and held out her hand for her wife to grab on.

*******

Hunter's eyes fluttered open as the sun shined through the blinds. He sat upon his hands with a yawn, looking around the room. As his brain finally processed that he was awake, a big smile graced his face as he got out of bed and ran over to his sister's side of the room.

"Aliana!" he whispered excitedly, shaking her gently.

"Hubby?" she mumbled with a half-sleeping mind.

"It's Christmas, Alia! We have to go wake up momma and mommy is we can open gifts!"

Suddenly the girl's big hazel eyes popped open in excitement. Hunter excitedly held her hand as he led her towards their parent's room.

"Mommy, mommy, mommy! It's chrimas!" Aliana cheered and jumped into the bed. Toni groaned as the small girl sat right on her back firmly. "Baby, your kids are up." she nudged the snoring redhead.

"I do not claim them before noon," Cheryl mumbled. "Hey!" Hunter pouted. Cheryl opened her eyes and laughed, sitting up to embrace her son. Hunter giggled as his mother tickled his stomach. "Merry Christmas, my love." she kissed his hair.

"Merry Christmas, mommy," he replied, hugging her arms.

Toni reached behind her to support Alia so she could sit up. The smaller brunette smiled widely when she became face to face with her mother. "Hello to you too." Toni chuckle and blew raspberries into her neck causing her to giggle contagiously.

"Can we go open the gifts now!?" Hunter asked. Cheryl nodded and laugh softly, "Go ahead. We're right behind you." she let him down.

"Yay! Come on Aliana!" he cheered and ran out of the room. His little sister wasn't too far behind him, her little legs trying their best to keep up with him.

"We have some adorable children. Don't you agree?" Toni said as they pull on their robes. "Well, duh? Have you seen us? We're fine as hell. Especially you."

"Alright, come on you flirt." Toni blushed and playfully nudged her wife out of the room. When they entered the living room, their kids were waiting patiently for them to hand them their gifts.

"Alright. Let's get this started." Toni rubbed her hands together. "Hunter." she handed him a medium-sized gift. "And Alia." she went over to the couch where Aliana retired on Cheryl's lap.

"Tank you, mommy."

"You're welcome, baby." Toni smiled and went back over to the tree.

"To, Aliana. From, Santa!" Cheryl read off of the nametag. Aliana ripped through the wrapping paper, squealing when she saw a new barbie doll.

"Pretty doll like me!" she held it up to show Hunter. "That's so cool!" her older brother grinned as he started opening his.

"No way!" he cheered as he held up his new Lego set.

"Is that the one you wanted?" Toni asked, placing his other gift beside him. "Mhm!" he nodded frantically. "Good. I'm glad you got what you wanted." she smiled.

"Mommy, looky!" Aliana held up the spider-man action figure. "Wow! You've been begging for that since last year when Hunter got one." the tanned woman cheered.

Hunter opened another gift and grinned when he saw the pink teddy bear he saw in one of the gift shops. Cheryl smiled at the fact that he didn't care about the color or anything. The couple made sure that Hunter and Aliana knew that you can play with or do anything you want.

"I even got a jumper and cowboy hat for it!" Hunter squealed excitedly. "Sweet." Toni chuckled and sat on the couch once she finished sorting out the gifts.

Cheryl handed Toni her gifts and Toni did the same. Cheryl gasped as she ripped through the wrapping paper. "So pretty..." Aliana whispered as her hazel eyes landed on the painting. It was a painting of the four together for Cheryl's birthday this year. The redhead really enjoyed herself that day and always looked at the pictures they took. Now she has something to hang in their bedroom.

"It took me ages to find someone who could paint as well as you. I couldn't ask you to paint your own present." Toni chuckled.

"Baby...it's beautiful." the redhead leaned over to peck her lips. "Me want kiss too!" Aliana pouted.

"Of course you do." Cheryl giggled and gave her a small kiss.

It was Toni's turn to open her gift. The brunette smiled widely and a few tears pricked her eyes as a painted portrait of her mother stared back at her.

"It took me two days." Cheryl laughed softly.

"It's beautiful, Cher," she mumbled. "Thank you." she met her eyes. "You're welcome, gorgeous." the redhead pecked her cheek and gently wiped away her tears.

The family of 4 finished opening up their gifts. Hunter literally screamed when he opened the Nintendo switch he asked for. Aliana jumped around in excitement when she opened up a hot wheels set, promising Hunter that they'd play on it together.

The two mothers' hearts filled with love as the excited grins on their kid's faces never left their faces. "Mommy got me an Ipad!" Aliana squealed.

"Yes. Finally! She won't keep begging for mine!" Hunter's fist pumped. "Hunter...be nice." Toni laughed.

"Sorry not sorry." the 6-year-old shrugged.

"He gets that from you." Toni accused her wife. Cheryl gasped and placed her hand on her chest. "How dare you?"

"I'm just sayin'" Toni smirked and laughed when Cheryl playfully pushed her head.

"Mario Kart!" Hunter ran around the living room.

"You said you wanted it. So we listened." Cheryl giggled, accepting the hug Hunter was giving her. "You guys are the best mommies ever!"

"Oh, thank you, baby." the redhead chuckled, "You are the best son in the world." she shot back.

Soon, nothing was left under the tree and Toni was left to clean up the mess of wrapping paper while Cheryl got them ready to go downstairs for breakfast.

"Hunter, just leave it here. It'll be here when we get back." Cheryl demanded.

"But-"

"Hunter. Listen to what your mother is telling you." Toni stepped in. "Fine!" the boy huffed and set the device on the couch.

"He gets that stubborn shit from you," Cheryl whispered to her wife. Toni rolled her eyes before patting her ass, nudging the redhead towards the door. "Let's go, Mr. Grumpypants." Toni teased her son.

The small boy, arms cross with a big pout, huffed. "I'm not a grumpypants!" he mumbled.

*******

"You look so pretty, baby." Toni grinned at her daughter. Aliana did a small twirl making her mother coo at her some more. Flashes went off as Cheryl took pictures of Hunter and his sister.

"Hunter, please put the game down so we could get decent pictures to send to your grandparents," Toni said. "In a sec." the boy held up his finger before quickly placing it back in the controller. "Take that Yoshi!"

"Alright, Phoenix, give me it." Cheryl put the camera down and went over to her son. "Mommy, please- wait, I'm also-"

"Now." the redhead's voice was stern. Hunter knew not to play around when Cheryl's voice lowered that way. "Sorry, mommy." he apologized.

The redhead sent him a nod and took the gaming device from him. "Now smile you two!" she returned to her position.

Aliana tilted her head as she smiled. The two mothers cooed gently, absolutely adoring how photogenic the 3-year-old was. After finally getting decent family photos, the family of 4 set out to head over to the castle where they were holding a small Christmas ball. After that, the couple made reservations for lunch, then later in the night, the family will be attending Disney on ice.

Toni was excited. She never got to spend much time with her dad like this after he started becoming a workaholic. The brunette is very family-oriented, so getting to spend the whole day with her 3 favorite people made her mood lift tenfold.

Cheryl fixed Hunter's polo shirt, flattening out the collar neatly. The family was dressed in polo head to toe. Toni's idea of being a cute, adorable family.

"Mommy, can I bring my Nintendo to the ball?" Hunter peeked his head into the bathroom where Cheryl was doing Aliana's curls.

"Sorry, baby, but I want you to have fun without being distracted by that game. I promise, when we get back you can play it as long as you want, alright?"

Frowning, Hunter nodded and stood by the door to wait his turn. Once everyone was ready, the family left the room. Cheryl put Aliana in her stroller and held Hunter's hand, the boy still has a pout on his face. Toni ruffled his curls gently and smiled at him when he looked up at her. He returned it after a few seconds, his momma's smile is always contagious to him.

"I promise. You'll have a lot of fun. There is a bunch of kids your age there." the woman divulged. Hunter nodded, trusting her word.

The walk to the castle wasn't so long so the family of 4 took in the sights and would point out the characters they see. When they arrived, there was a line, but it hadn't started yet so they were really just waiting for them to let everyone in.

As they waited, Hunter made two friends on the line. Cheryl always adored how social Hunter was. He definitely got that trait from Toni. Definitely.

"I got a Nintendo switch." the boy said since they were talking about the gifts they received. "That's so cool! Your moms are awesome!" one boy said.

"I know." he grinned.

"And I try my best to keep him entertained but it's like the only thing he loves is games." the mother sighed. Cheryl nodded in understanding.

"My little boy loves technology. We just got him his very first gaming device and he's been so attached to it. We definitely have to keep an eye on him." the redhead sighed.

Finally, the doors opened and everyone made their way inside.

"Holy shit, baby, they have a fucking bounce house," Toni whispered in her wife's ear with excitement. Cheryl only knew it was exciting because Toni always user profanities whenever she feels strongly about something.

"My beautiful love, I'm so happy to see that you're still a kid at heart." her wife kissed her cheek. Toni blushed and looked down with a shrug. Upon entering, the people led them to a table for the family to retire at during the party.

"Mommy and momma, can I go play with my friends?" Hunter asked as Cheryl unbuckled Aliana from the stroller. "Go ahead, bub. Take Alia with you." Toni permitted.

Hunter held out his hand for his sister to take but the tiny Toni only hugged Cheryl closer. "Alia, don't be shy, my love. Look you can go have fun, there is a bouncy Castle." Toni fixed the bottom of her dress. When she only got a small pout in reply, Toni sighed and turned back to her son. "You can go, baby, we'll be right here the whole time so check back in every once in a while, kay?"

"Okay!" Hunter said, running off after giving Aliana a cheek kiss. "Crazy how he's got my social trait and Alia picked up on your anti-social trait." Toni chuckled.

"I was just thinking about that outside. Alia acts as I and Hunter acts like you." her wife agreed. "Well, it's not such a bad thing. We're some bomb-ass people. Plus, so far, they are shaping out to be some amazing people. So win-win." Toni smirked.

"I couldn't agree more." her wife giggled and give Toni a peck on the lips.

Soon the food was being served and Cheryl nearly drooled at the sight of the banana pudding. "You want some dessert, lovie?" the lawyer asked her wife.

Toni sent her a smirk causing Cheryl to roll her eyes before grabbing two cups of banana pudding, handing one to the small girl in her arms. "I gave you some last night, baby. That should satisfy you until at least noon tomorrow." Cheryl joked.

Toni's smirk dropped and she rolled her eyes, going over to get a piece of the pie. Hunter arrived back at the table at the same time Cheryl did. "You want anything, Hunty?" she asked, helping Aliana open her pudding.

"No, thanks. I'm still full from breakfast." the boy declined. He ate more than he could chew so Cheryl knew that he meant it.

"Already. Just let me know." she gave him a small smile. Toni returned with cake, pie, and a drink. "Wow, baby, you're having sweet tooth?" she asked.

"You know how momma gets when she sees sweets." Hunter laughed, sitting on his knees in the chair. "True." Cheryl sighed, turning to look at Aliana who was happily and messily eating the pudding. "Ahh, that's who she gets it from." she pointed the fork between her daughter and wife.

"Oh hush," Toni said making her family laugh.

*********

It was later in the night now and the family was getting ready to head back over to the Castle. They could hear the families outside trying to get out too, so they knew they weren't the only ones in a rush.

After lunch, they returned to the suite and took a nap. They slightly overslept so now Cheryl had to change Aliana into warm clothes while Toni changes Hunter's shirt because the boy spilled juice on it while playing on his Nintendo switch. They soon took it from him for the rest of the trip.

"Aliana, come on, baby!" Toni called for the mini version of her. The small girl ran over to her as Cheryl coaxed Hunter out of the room.

Finally, the family was on their way. There were other families trying to get to the Castle too so Toni held onto Hunter's hand tightly, her other interlaced with her wife's as the blue-eyed woman pushed the stroller with her other.

"I can't wait to see Olaf!" the smaller blue-eyed boy said. "Me too!" his sister agreed. "And Elsa!"

"Yes, Elsa. I always adored her." Cheryl grinned. "No...you just always thought she was hot," Toni mumbled.

"Hush." Cheryl rolled her eyes.

"Who else do you think we'll see?" Toni picked up. "Mickey mouse, goofy, oh! Little ole Pluto," she added.

"Okay, if Pluto is there, I'd be impressed. Four legs on the ice? That'll be astonishing." the redhead gushed.

"Momma, what is astonishing?" Hunter pulled at Toni's hand. "It means something amazing," Toni replied as they got into the line to enter the castle.

Once they let everyone in, Hailey appeared from her quarters. "Hey, family." she grinned.

"Hey, Hailey. How's it been?" Toni asked. "Pretty smooth so far. Enjoying your stay?"

"Yes." Cheryl grinned. "The kids are having a ball. Same as this lady here." she nodded over at her wife. "What? I'm just a kid at heart." the tanned woman mocked Cheryl's words from earlier.

"The chemistry you two have is inspiring. Makes me believe in love."

"Thank you." Toni chuckled.

"Okay, let's get you to your seats." the woman nodded for them to follow her. She led them over to the middle row, and Cheryl took Aliana out of the stroller before sitting the girl on Toni's lap. "Mommy, I wuv you." the girl rested her head on Toni's chest.

"I love you more, my gorgeous gal." she kissed her temple. The lights dimmed and Hunter squeaked excitedly. "Shh! Guys, it's starting!"

Cheryl smiled at his excitement. "This was a really good idea, baby." she leaned over to whisper to her wife.

"What was a good idea?"

"Taking a trip to Disney World during the holidays." the redhead replied. Toni smiled and nodded, agreeing. "It's so good to be here. Everyone is in a good mood, the Christmas vibe is amazing. This is just where we need to be."

"Only if we had our whole family here." Cheryl rested her head on Toni's shoulder with a sigh. "Maybe next year we can plan a big holiday trip," she added.

"We'll definitely look into it, baby." the soccer player pressed a kiss to the lawyer's forehead.

And that's where they spent the rest of their Christmas. Together. Smiling under the blinking lights of the show playing in front of them. Aliana and Hunter's eyes lit up as their favorite character appeared on the ice, skating in perfect harmony.

Soon as the family got back to the suite, the parents bathed the kids before putting them in red Christmas onesies. As soon as their head hit the pillows, the small Topaz kids were out like lights. Cheryl and Toni stood at the door, watching them for a few seconds.

"Never felt this blessed in my life," Toni mumbled.

"It's the luxury, huh?" Cheryl chuckled. "Oh, most definitely," Toni said seriously before cracking a small smile.

"You want more?" the redhead whispered after a moment of silence. Toni watched the rise and fall of their children's belly.

"One more." Toni nodded, kissing her shoulder gently. "I like the sound of that." Toni grinned. "One more little me and you running around."

"Mmm. Merry Christmas, baby." Cheryl smiled at her softly.

"Merry Christmas, Cher." the brunette kissed her softly.

HSVSVSGSGSFSCS CHRISTMAS IS FINALLY HERE AND I NEVER GET WHAT I WANT SO I KNOW TOMORROW WILL BE FILLED WITH JEALOUSY OF MY PERFECT COUSINS GETTING PERFECT GIFTS😍 LMFAOOOO. I'm just joking, I used to hate it seeing their dope gifts but now I'm over the thought of big gifts. I'm grateful for anything tbh.

Also, if I said Aliana's eye color was different, NO IT'S NOT. they are Hazel now 💗

Hope your holiday season is one of the best! And that 2022 treats you with kindness and love! Happy Holidays from MEEEEE😩👏🏾❤️‍🔥 ANDDDDDD CHONIIIIII😍

Also, another Choni baby? Yay or nay? 👀🤭

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

13K 143 40
After a happy soul named Toni moved to her dads small hometown her life changed into good. But when she met a redhead girl, who turned out to be her...
24.7K 559 33
The Southside Serpents come to Riverdale High, Cheryl isn't happy about it! Will these enemies become friends or more? There is going to be a lot of...
16.3K 132 22
Throughout the story Mentions: Smut, strong language and words people may find offensive if any of these are going to be mentioned in the chapter th...
36K 828 26
Cheryl is starting college. She's made to share a room with another girl from a different background. Cheryl's trying to figure things out and make h...