Haunted (Alastor x OC)

By whatevers_whatev

Moving into a new house on your own is never easy. Aria moves away from the city into a new home, deep withi... More

A\N
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Ch 44
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 50
Ch 51
Ch 52
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 55
Ch 56
Ch 57
Ch 58
Ch 59
Ch 60
Ch 61
Ch 62
Ch 63
Ch 64
Ch 65
Ch 66
Ch 67
Ch 68
Ch 69
Ch 70
Ch 71
Ch 72
Ch 73
Ch 74
Ch 75
Ch 76
Ch 77
Ch 78
Ch 79
Ch 80
Ch 81
Ch 82
Ch 83
Ch 84
Ch 85
Ch 87
Ch 88
Final Notes
UPDATE!
UPDATE: NEW STORY.
New cover!

Ch 86

3.5K 123 24
By whatevers_whatev

Aria's POV

I shot up immediately and gasped as if I'd just been under water for too long.

"Shit!" I gasped out, "shit!"

I was covered in sweat and shaking. Suddenly I started coughing but I ignored the pain in my stomach and turned to Alastor next to me.

He had started to stir from my initial outburst and I grabbed him and shook violently.

"Alastor get up! Alastor get up!" I said frantically and he woke up fairly quickly after that. He shot forward and looked around worriedly before his glowing eyes settled on me.

"Sweetheart? What's the matter? Another drea—"

"Alastor, Mrs. Ida is your cousin!" I spit out and he froze. He blinked.

"My what...?"

"Your cousin! Alastor, Ida is Rosaline!" I said, my tone sounding more and more panicked. She's known! This entire time she's known!

She wanted him gone! But he's back and she knew!

My eyes widened as I remembered the priest she was with. I knew he wasn't from around here.

"Dear, slow down, how do you know this?" He asked me skeptically and I looked at him like he had lost his godamn mind again. I snatched the front of his shirt and yanked him forward.

"Alastor this entire fucking time she has known!" I hissed, "she knew the first day she met you! Alastor, she's the reason you got caught!" I said, exasperated.

His eyes seemed to gain some understanding of the situation, then.

"What...?" He breathed out quietly.

I let go of him, calming my breathing. I took a deep breath and spoke evenly.

"She sold you out." I said, my tone cold as I remembered it, "she framed you for something you didn't even do, and then sold you out." I hissed, getting angrier.

"She wanted you gone, Alastor..." I finished softly. The look in his eyes was killing me.

Hurt.

Just plain hurt. Heartbreak. Betrayal.

"She...no that's not...why?" He asked me pitifully, and I shrugged.

"She didn't say...she was talking to the police the night of your death, but she didn't say anything about...why," I said, and then my brows furrowed.

"The priest..." I mumbled, and Alastor's eyes widened.

"The priest..." he said back, sounding just as worried.

Just then there was a loud knock downstairs, like a banging on my front door.

I grabbed him by the shoulders, pulling myself closer to him.

"Kill me! Al you gotta kill me, please, let's just go, we don't have to think about it, please!" I begged him, and grabbed his hand.

Tears welled up in my eyes at this new circumstance. I stared up at him and he met my eyes, his expression looking scattered.

He looks scared.

"Alastor please let's go..." I whimpered. My stomach hurts so bad...

Suddenly I started coughing, blood splattered across Alastor's night shirt and I quickly covered my mouth.

My hands are shaking.

"Aria..." he whispered, and then tilted my head up. Then before I knew it I was against a wall, his hand around my throat.

He wasn't smiling...and he looked so sad.

My arms wrapped around my stomach as a force of habit and I gave him a soft smile.

He begun to tighten his grip, and I closed my eyes. A few tears slipped out, the banging downstairs only got louder.

Then my eyes snapped open at the voice I heard drift up the stairs.

"Aria?!"

Eliot...?

I struggled against Alastor, but he tightened his grip. My eyes widened and I looked at him, suddenly scared.

He shook his head no.

I wrapped my hands around his wrist, tears flowing over my cheeks.

"Alastor let go, it's Eliot, please..." I whimpered, choking just barely. He was looking directly into my eyes, his expression relaxed.

'Please...' I mouthed to him and slowly his grip on my throat loosened. A moment longer and he let go completely before morphing into his human form.

I didn't even waste another second before bolting through my door and down the stairs. Elated I'd get to see him one last time...

I ran to my front door, throwing it wide open.

"Eliot oh my..." my eyes widened and I stepped back.

Eliot...

Jake...

And Rosaline.

"Aria, are you alright? Ida came and got us and said that you were hurt," Jake said worriedly, stepping into my house. I kept my eyes glued on Rosaline and grit my teeth.

"Stay the fuck out of my house, you old hag!" I seethed at her, and both Eliot and Jake both gave me a look, then looked to Rosaline.

Jake took a step closer to me and I stepped away from him, worry spiking my chest.

Why did she bring them here! What's she going to do?!

I turned and saw Alastor standing a bit away from us, and quickly scurried to his side. His wide smile and narrowed eyes were trained on one person.

He wrapped his arm around me protectively, tucking me behind him slightly.

Slowly, she stepped into my house, a smile on her elderly face.

"That's a strange request, coming from you, dear..." she chuckled softly and kept walking. She was approaching Alastor fearlessly, but even I could feel the darkness radiating from him.

His body tensed up slightly and a low growl rolled through his chest.

"Hello...Aly," she greeted and I heard his breath hitch.

Then he scoffed.

"That's not my name..." he said lowly.

I glanced at Eliot and he was staring at Alastor, confusion in his eyes. I glanced at Jake, and he was also staring at Alastor.

I looked up...next to me.

My Alastor...

Rosaline ignored his clear distaste in her addressing him personally. Soon she was standing directly in front of him.

I stared up at him, and my grip tightened on his arm.

"Stop pretending," she said, and my chest tightened.

No...no, what is she doing.

"It's about time you stop lying, just like...you lied to me...and everyone else..." her voice grew hard, and my eyes widened as the elderly woman before us slowly morphed into a younger looking woman. There were tears in her eyes.

So...she's a witch. Why does that not surprise me?

"What the fuck..." I heard Eliot utter, and I looked over at him. He was glancing between all of us.

"Aria...what the fuck is happening...?" He asked me, and I didn't know how to answer him. It's falling apart...she's tearing it apart...

"Do you...want to tell them, Alastor? Or...should I show them." Rosaline hissed and my eyes widened as she pulled a vile from her pocket. The golden cross branded into the glass immediately told me what it was.

Before any of us could react she threw the liquid into Alastor's face, and I gasped. He snarled and stumbled back, his hands flying over his face.

I watched in horror as his human disguise practically melted away, and he looked up through his fingers.

I heard Eliot and Jake both gasp at the blood red eyes staring back at all of us. My heart sank and I shook my head, looking over at Rosaline.

She was smiling.

"What have you done?" I asked her and she looked at me. Her smile widened and I could see the clear insanity in her eyes.

"And you, love bug, you've been lying too! Now look at your friends...they're terrified..." she mocked a pout and motioned towards Eliot and Jake. They both looked at me and I met Jake's eyes.

He furrowed his brows.

"Aria...you knew...?" He asked me and I was stumbling over my words. I looked back to Alastor and he stood up slowly. My steps slowly started retreating back towards him, and I nodded.

"Yes...yes I did," I answered, looking back and forth between them, "I did, I knew..." I said, my voice trembling.

Jake's eyes widened the closer I went toward Alastor.

"Aria, get away from that monster! God...I knew there was something fucking wrong with him!" he snapped, and begun approaching me quickly. I gasped and stepped away from him, then felt hands on my arms and I was pulled into something warm.

Alastor's familiar scent surrounded me, and I curled against him, looking out at the people in front of me. Jake was the closest, glaring.

"Aria..." he said lowly, "come here..." he reached out and I shook my head no.

"I told you...she made her choice." Alastor growled, "leave us be. All of you."

"Max...?" A tiny voice trembled and all eyes shifted towards Eliot. He was crying and looked horrified. My heart broke slightly at the sight and I shut my eyes.

Alastor shifted me to where my back was against him and he slowly lowered down to his knees so we were level.

I started coughing, then, blood bubbling up my throat. I covered my mouth and blood splattered on my palm.

Rosaline tsk'd, shaking her head, "he's been lying to you, too," she said. I furrowed my brows.

"He's never lied to me..." I said and Alastor tensed. My eyes widened and I looked over at him. He kept his eyes towards the floor.

"Right...?" I breathed, and I could see the guilt in his eyes.

"Alastor...?" I uttered, my voice small, "what is she talking about...?"

He's never lied to me...he's never...has he...?

Suddenly I was in a death grip, and there were claws against my throat.

"I'm sorry I've been stalling...I'll meet you down there," he whispered before pressing a kiss against the side of my head. I gasped and held onto his arm that was secured around my chest.

Jake's eyes widened, "no! Let her go!" He yelled, and Alastor chuckled lowly.

I prepared to feel the sting of his claws but suddenly my ears were ringing and the pressure around my chest released.

Everything felt slow.

I opened my eyes and looked around. The voices around me sounded like they were under water.

Rosaline was holding a smoking pistol. My heart dropped.

I turned around and Alastor was hunched over, holding his chest.

No...

"Alastor!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 6K 66
Dropped into a world she was never meant to be a part of, Aria finds herself cold and alone. Aimlessly she wanders through the streets of hell, just...
240K 4.5K 16
[Completed] This is a Valentino x Reader fanfiction. The reader (You) is a female. Also this is going to be published on Valentine's day 2/14/2020 h...
61.4K 2.1K 24
You have been sent to Hell in accordance with your actions down on Earth. Now you're aligned with the Vee's, contacted to Valentino and are desperat...
226K 6.2K 30
Upon stumbling across the Hazbin Hotel after losing her home in Hell, Aria had no choice but to stay there. The young lioness demon refused to accept...