Swallow

De Eveleft13

My girl saved me as I broke her. Fuck, that girl suffered. There is always more than one side to a story and... Mais

Author's Note:
Prologue:
Chapter 1.1: Drowning
Chapter 1.2:
Chapter 1.3:
Chapter 1.4:
Chapter 1.5:
Chapter 1.6:
Chapter 1.7:
Chapter 1.8:
Chapter 1.9:
Chapter 1.10:
Chapter 1.11:
Chapter 1.12:
Chapter 1.13:
Chapter 1.14:
Chapter 1.15:
Chapter 1.16
Chapter 1.17:
Chapter 1.18:
Chapter 1.19:
Chapter 1.20:
Chapter 1.21:
Chapter 1.22:
Chapter 1.23:
Chapter 1.24:
Chapter 1.25:
Chapter 1.26:
Chapter 1.27:
Chapter 1.28:
Chapter 1.29:
Chapter 1.30:
Chapter 1.31:
Chapter 1.32:
Chapter 1.33:
Chapter 1.34:
Chapter 1.35:
Chapter 1.36:
Chapter 1.37:
Chapter 1.38:
Chapter 1.39:
Chapter 1.40:
Chapter 1.41:
Chapter 1.42:
Chapter 1.43:
Chapter 1.44:
Chapter 1.45:
Chapter 1.46:
Chapter 1.47:
Chapter 1.48:
Chapter 1.49:
Chapter 1.50:
Chapter 1.51:
Chapter 1.52:
Chapter 1.53:
Chapter 1.54:
Chapter 1.55:
Chapter 1.56:
Chapter 1.58:
Chapter 1.59:
Chapter 1.60:
Chapter 1.61:
Chapter 1.62:
Chapter 1.63:
Chapter 1.64:
Chapter 1.65
Chapter 1.66:
Chapter 1.67:
Chapter 1.68:
Chapter 1.69:
Chapter 1.70:
Chapter 1.71:
Chapter 1.72:
Chapter 1.73:
Chapter 1.74:
Chapter 1.75:
Chapter 1.76:
Chapter 1.77:
Chapter 1.78:
Chapter 1.79:
Chapter 1.80:
Chapter 1.81:
Chapter 1.82:
Chapter 1.83:
Chapter 1.84:
Chapter 1.85:
Chapter 1.86:
Chapter 1.87:
Chapter 1.88:
Epilogue:
Author's End Note:

Chapter 1.57:

2.1K 75 16
De Eveleft13

I was captivated by the way Riley's eyes blazed with desire every time she watched herself take me. It was part surprise and part unbridled longing. The two blended seamlessly together until it lit up the room, blinding me until she was the only thing I could see.

Drunk or not, tonight was going to be incredible.

I pushed tight inside of her and felt like my knees were going to buckle. Riley wrapped her legs tighter to fight to pull me in further. I used the door and force of my hips to hold her up so I could explore every single spot on her body with my hands and mouth. I rocked in and out of her, losing control as she writhed on top of me. My balls were tightening as I flattened my hips against her. My body was already preparing to let go and give her everything I had.

Like everything else that happened with this girl, tonight was going way too fast.

If I didn't dial it down a few notches, I would be done in seconds. 

I wrapped my hands under her ass to keep myself inside her as I carried her across the room towards the bed. I twisted around and laid her down under me. I slowed down, moving painfully slow in and out of her. Every movement I made was deliberate and measured, so much so it was driving me insane.  I had to savor her. I wanted her to stay as desperate for me as I was for her.

Riley arched her back towards me and I sunk my teeth into one of her nipples. I pulled my head back to let it snap. She closed her eyes and shiver all around me from the pleasure. The sensation caused a new flurry of earth-shattering pulses to ripple in the base of my spine.

Her grip tightened and fluttered, trying to hold me deep inside her. Even the slightest involuntary movements her body made were more than enough to leave me breathless.

"Mmmm..." She fought to muffle the moans pouring out. She was so close to unraveling and was trying to hide it away. The more she shook, the more she gave away her secret.

She was about to lose herself on me.

I slowed down even more and circled inside her. Riley let out a breathy whiney complaint in protest. This little game was too much fun. I loved it when this frustrating girl was needy and feisty at the same time. She was going to suffer a little bit longer before I gave her what she needed to send her over the edge.

There was no way I was going to let her come this fast.

I stopped moving inside her and pulled out. I smiled as I sat back up on the bed. Riley leaned up, furiously gaping at me. She always burned the brightest when she was all worked up.

"What the hell was that?" She shrieked.

"You said you weren't going to have sex with me. I am respecting your wishes." I placed my hand on her knee and patted it to rub it in a little. I smiled at the sexually deprived girl who was scowling because she didn't get her way.

"I hate you." She snapped.

Riley smacked the bed with her hand, throwing a fit as she crawled off the edge. I snatched the moody blond's wrist before she could even take a step away from me. I clutched the back of her thighs and guided her up over top of my lap to sit. Her naked body was flushed bright pink as she looked down. I had gotten her pretty close without even having to try very hard.

I had done my part, now it was time for her to show me what she could really do when she didn't have to hold back. We were interrupted the last time she had control and I only got a taste of her. It was a mind-blowing taste, but it wasn't nearly enough.

"Be a good girl and ride my cock until I come," I told her. I took my dick in my hand and pushed it inside her again.

Using her thighs, I flattened Riley down on top of me. She sat still, staring at me with angry eyes. She needed a little encouragement to get started. I thrust up into her a few times until she began moving with me.

She leaned her head back and moaned as she began moving faster, slowly falling apart for me. I didn't even have to do anything now but sit there and watch. Riley was always such a good girl, taking care of me. I sunk my hands into her hips to hold on as she slammed down on me.  Her breasts bounced, matching her rhythm as she ground down on top of me.

Riley Davis was absolutely furious and she was using my dick to take her aggression out. My girl needed it.

"Come on, Riley, show me how much you fucking hate me."  I taunted her, using her own words against her.

She surprised me and pushed me back against the bed. It caught me completely off guard. Her sharp nails sliced at my chest, burning deep into my skin. She was like a wild animal, lethal and magnificent. I was the only one who could tame her and she needed another reminder. I pulled her hair hard until her head snapped back.

"You're such an asshole."  She panted as she fucked me faster. My amazing girl was such a horny little mess when she rode my cock.

I couldn't hold back from her any longer.

"Riley. I'm going to..." I started to hiss out.

Riley reached down and covered my mouth. She stopped moving her hips to raise up off me. My dick complained when it bounced against my stomach as soon as I was entirely freed from her.

Riley probably wanted to finish me off another way. Coming down her throat again would be so much better than inside a condom. I leaned back with my hands under my head and anxiously waited for her to sink down to remove the barrier.

Riley didn't budge; she smiled at me triumphantly. Her eyes had a devious twinkle in them. My mouth dropped open when I realized what she was doing.

Riley was going to leave me on the brink without letting me finish.

"What the fuck are you doing?"  I bolted upright, immediately yelling at the girl. The anger consumed me.

"I told you no sex."  She celebrated.

"And I told you to fuck me until I come," I argued back.

"Well, I guess neither of us will get what we want tonight."  She said, standing between my legs, dancing in front of me to tease me further. There was a mischievous streak inside her that liked to challenge me because it liked to bring out that dark part of me. I was more than willing to give it to her after the shit she just pulled.

Riley wanted to keep the fire going.

"You're going to get it one way or another. You just don't know it yet." I ran my mouth across the bottom of her stomach and nipped at her. I wanted to sink my teeth into her delicious body. She tangled her hand in my hair, giving it a little appreciative tug back.

"Is that so?" She let out in a low, sultry tone.

I looked up at her for a signal to let me know she was still into what we were doing. I wasn't going to be so gentle with her this time around and wanted to warn her.

Riley nodded at me and smiled excitedly.

She wanted me to take her hard.

I threw her tiny body down to the bed and turned her over on her stomach. She started to attempt to turn around to face me and I pulled her defiant ass up in the air to take her from behind. I positioned myself between her legs and slammed my cock inside her tight hole. She tried to raise her front half up and I splayed my fingers out across the back of her head. I forced her head back down tight against the bed.

I grabbed both her wrists with the other hand and cuffed them behind her back. 

I pounded against her, holding her in place so she couldn't move. She squeaked out little yelps of pleasure every time I drove myself down inside her.

Riley was defenseless and she loved it.

"Ezra." She moaned and fluttered all around me as she came almost immediately. Her body began sinking down as she tried to pull away from the pleasure, but I held her up to continue taking it. 

My girl liked it a little rough and it was such a huge turn-on to watch her this way. I buried her head harder into the bed as I felt myself losing control. I went in her pushing tight until my hips were flush with her ass. It felt so much deeper than before. I pulled out until my ring was right at her entrance and shoved in my whole length, making her take what I had to give. I did it over and over again until my body convulsed and I spilled out into the condom.

I let Riley's hands free and collapsed down on top of her back. I was unable to support my weight. After a few involuntary twitches inside her, I pulled out and tugged the condom off and tossed it in the trash.

I rolled over onto my back and sunk down low into the soft bed. I was crashing hard. The blend of alcohol and satisfaction had drained all my energy. I closed my eyes and let my guard down for the first time that I could ever remember.

Riley crawled across the bed to place her chin on my chest. She ran her hand over my music notes, tracing the melody inked on my skin. I could feel her there, but for some reason, her touch felt a million miles away. I opened my eyes and found her staring at me like she wanted me to say something, but she didn't. She just sat there studying me.

A piece of her hair had fallen out of the braid from all the hair pulling. I grabbed the little piece already curling and spun it around my finger. My hands needed something to do. The memory of her saying that she hated me started strangely affecting me. I couldn't let the thought go. Those words actually hurt me in a way I didn't know existed.

"Did you mean it when you said you hate me?"  I asked in a much smaller voice than I intended.

I didn't know what I would do if she said she did.

Riley sat there a long time, stone-faced, without saying anything. My body was in physical agony, waiting for her to break the silence. My fingers began trembling in her curls, waiting for her to break me. Part of me wasn't sure I would survive her answer.

"No, I don't think I hate you.  I am not sure how I feel about what's happened between us. Do you hate me?"  She asked nervously and turned her head away from me, bracing for my answer.

"Not even a little bit." I shook my head as I stared at my self-conscious beauty.

"Ezra, what are we doing?"  She asked, placing her pokey little chin back on my chest.

"I don't know. I just don't want it to stop."  I kissed the top of her head and pulled her as close as possible. She wrapped her leg over top of me and sighed contentedly when my other hand automatically went down to cup her bare ass.

She gave me a gentle kiss on my chest right before she closed her eyes. I held onto Riley tightly and felt her body relaxing against me.

I laid still beside her, with my thoughts racing through my head. I kept imagining what it would feel like to not ever have her in my bed again. What if this was the last time I ever got to be with her this way?

I was never going to be able to forget about this girl and that was my problem. I liked her too much, which was why this was so hard for me. I knew it the first night I met her, even though I couldn't admit it to myself. It was like she walked in my dark head and flipped on a light switch.

I had secretly hoped she would figure it out before it was too late because I didn't know if I could ever say what I was thinking out loud.

Or could I?

What was the worst thing that could happen?

She might laugh at me or it might scare her away. I might lose her forever because she didn't feel the same way. The thought of never seeing her again was like a knife was being shoved into my stomach and twisted. My whole body was pleading for my suffering to end.

I had to tell her before it killed me and I wanted to hear her say it back.

"Riley, I think...fuck....I...I... I'm in...." I stuttered, tripping over myself.

Riley let out a tiny snore into my side. She was fast asleep tucked up in a little ball against me.

"I love you," I whispered into her hair and closed my eyes to join her.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.4M 70.6K 49
BOOK 2 • YOU MUST read book 1: Shelter otherwise you'll be lost. ▬ ▬...
1.4K 58 16
Baby just read 🩷 Comment your thoughts 🩷 Follow if you want to 🩷 Like if you like it 🩷 Love you all 🩷
1.1M 38.7K 71
Completed Book. **MORE THAN ONE ENDING!!** MAJOR MATURE WARNING! This story contains mature themes and strong language throughout. "He is my addict...
919 1 22
Best friends to best friends with benefits to best friends to lovers to....... I'm not spoiling it 😉