I Just Want Someone To love M...

By LisaMarie-Wolfgirl

Stiles was pushed out of the pack. He was just a weak human, that keeps getting hurt, and will end up getting... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue

Chapter 10

4.5K 137 22
By LisaMarie-Wolfgirl

6 months later

Stiles walks into the communal floor, and everyone's jaw drops.

"Do I look bad?." Stiles panics looking down at his baby blue button-up, skinny dark blue jeans and white leather trainers.

"No. You look so grown-up." Phil says getting up to have a closer look at his nephew. "Your mother would be so proud of the man you've become."

"Thanks, Uncle Phil." Stiles says, tearing up. "You're going to make me cry."

Stiles pats his pocket and lets out a sigh of relief.

"You okay Stiles?." Bucky asks, noticing.

"Yeah buck. I was making sure I picked up Steve's present." Stiles replies.

"What did you get him sweetie?." Pepper asks.

"I made it." Stiles says, pulling the box out of his pocket.

"What did you make?." Clint asks.

"You will have to wait to find out." Stiles winks.

Before anyone can answer, Steve, walks out of the elevator. Stiles quickly puts the box back in his pocket while Steve isn't looking.

"Look at our boys." Bucky says to Sam, tearing up. "They're growing up so fast."

"Bucky, leave them alone. You're embarrassing them." Sam answers watching as Bucky takes pictures of them, trying to get the phone out of his boyfriend's hands.

"Anyway he's our boy." Tony said, pointing to himself and Pepper.

Tony was so proud of Stiles. He's come along way the last 6 months. He still has nightmares, and panic attacks, but he is finally happy and feels loved by his new family. Stiles quit Shield, he enjoyed working with Tony in the lab and it brought them even closer. Fury wasn't too happy, but understood and said there would always be a place for him. Stiles did agree to help out if needed, if there was anything supernatural related.

"Ready to go, Baby?." Steve asks Stiles.

"Yep." Stiles replies.

"Bye, guys. Have a nice evening." Pepper says.

"Thanks, mum." Stiles replies.

Before they go Tony hugs Stiles, telling him he is proud of him, and how handsome he looks.

After Tony finally let's go, Steve takes Stiles hand, and they make their way to the elevator where Jarvis takes them to the garage.

**

The car ride is filled with small talk and laughter before Steve pulls up to Brooklyn's Botanical Gardens.

"Have you been nosing at my list of places I want to go to in New York?." Stiles asks.

"No, I remembered you talking about wanting to come here after one of our all-night chats." Steve replies.

When they both struggle to sleep, they spend the night talking and cuddling. Sometimes they watch movies or a new tv show together. Stiles also teaches Steve to bake, well he tries.

"You're the best." Stiles says before kissing Steve.

While in the park they take a walk through The Shakespeare Garden of English Plants and Poetry. Stiles smiles while looking at the rose bush.

Steve smiles, he loves seeing stiles so happy and carefree. They make their way to Cranford Rose Garden of Fragrant Roses, Lovely Wildflowers and Classic Sculptures.

As they walk through the garden, they come across a statue.

"The rose of yesterday, a bronze figure statue of a young woman holding a butterfly." Stiles informs Steve while reading the sign.

"What does it say?." Steve asks, pointing to the writing in Latin on the butterfly.

"Dilectio Sine Fine. It means Endless Love." Stiles smiles while reading the inscription on the butterfly.

"You can read Latin?." Steve asks, surprised.

"Yeah, when you hang around Supernatural's you need it to be able to read books, and I took it in school to be closer to Lydia." Stiles replies with a sad frown. "Not much good that did me."

Steve squeezes Stiles shoulder in sympathy.

After the gardens and taking a walk through The Cherry Walk, they go back to the car where Steve drives them to their next destination.

They pull up to a restaurant, and Stiles looks at Steve.

"I know you said that you don't like fancy restaurants, but I want to do something special for our 6 month Anniversary, and this is the least fancy but still romantic restaurant I could find. I even asked Pepper for help." Steve replies.

"You've been planning this for a while, haven't you?." Stiles asks fondly.

"Yeah." Steve admits, blushing a little.

"Have I ever told you, you're the best?." Stiles asks.

"I don't think so?." Steve says.

"Well, you're the best."  Stiles states with a grin. Steve kisses him lovingly.

They get out of the car, and Steve guides Stiles into the restaurant where a woman is waiting to get them seated.

"Welcome. Do you have a reservation?." The hostess asks.

"Steve Rogers." He replies.

"Right this way." The hostess says after finding their name and picking up menus.

She leads them to a table by the window with a gorgeous view of Brooklyn.

"Thank you." Steve says before she walks away.

"Steve, this place is gorgeous, I'm glad you picked it." Stiles says.

"I'm happy you like it." Steve replies, looking relieved.

They look over the menu to decide what they want when their waiter comes over.

They order oysters to share and two glasses of water before their waiter goes to give in their order.

Stiles phone goes off, and he checks it to see Peter had sent him a news article.

Avengers Captain America spotted out on a date with another male.

Steve Rogers, well known as The Avengers, Captain America and The First American Hero, was spotted tonight strolling through The Brooklyn Botanical Gardens hand in hand with another male. Our source also spotted them kissing within The Cherry Walk...

That is all Stiles reads before putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Everything okay?." Steve asks.

Stiles pulls up the article again and shows Steve.

"I'm not bothered about it to be honest." Stiles says as Steve reads the article.

Steve hands Stiles phone back to him just as their food arrives.

They spend the rest of dinner talking and laughing with one another not thinking about the news article once. Not that Steve and Stiles care about it anyway.

After dinner, Steve drives them to their last destination, The Brooklyn Bridge.

"I love you." Stiles says as they stroll across the bridge in comfortable silence just enjoying being together.

"I love you too." Steve replies before kissing Stiles.

"I have something for you. I made it, to show my love for you and only you." Stiles says after pulling back from the kiss and pulling the box out of his pocket and hands it to Steve.

Steve opens the box to find two identical rings.

A silver ring with a blue band around the middle. Inside the ring is the engraving 'Always'

"Stiles, they're beautiful" Steve says, trying not to cry. No one has ever done anything like this for him before.

I give you this ring as a promise.
A promise that I will always love you." Stiles promises before he takes one of the rings out of the box and slips it on Steve's middle finger right next to his ring finger and then does the same on his finger with the other ring.

"Peter and Ned were the only ones who knew about these. Not even Bucky knows." Stiles comments.

"I love it and I love you, Mieczysław. Always." Steve replies before pulling his boyfriend into a kiss.

When they pull back, Steve pulls an envelope from his back pocket and hands it to Stiles.

Stiles puts the ring box back in his pocket before grasping the envelope from him and opening it gently.

"No way?." Stiles says, looking at the tickets in his hand "We're going to Paris?."

"The first week of summer, I got permission from Phil, and your dad." Steve replies, smiling at the broad grin of excitement on his boyfriends face, which lights up his beautiful whiskey brown eyes making them sparkle and look lighter.

"Thank you." Stiles replies before attacking his boyfriend with hugs and kisses.

"I love you." Steve says.

"I love you more." Stiles replies.

"Not possible."

They walk on the bridge hand in hand for a while longer before going back to Steve's car, and Steve drives them back to the Tower.

When they get back, it's 10 pm, and everyone is sitting in the living room watching a movie.

"Your back. How was your date?." Pepper asks.

"Amazing. Steve's the best boyfriend ever." Stiles grins. "He's taking me to Paris."

"Sounds exciting. What did you get Steve?." Sam asks.

"Stiles made us promise rings." Steve says, holding up his left hand.

"Can I have a look?." Bucky asks.

Steve takes off his ring, carefully and hands it to his best friend who examines it.

"So sweet." Pepper squeals.

"Peter?." Stiles says, turning around to look at his best friend who's sat on his right.

"Yeah?." Peter replies, looking over the couch at his best friend.

"Word of advice, don't send me news articles when I'm on a date. It can put a damper on the mood. You're lucky it didn't bother us." Stiles says.

"Sorry." Peter sheepishly replies, scratching the back of his neck.

"What article?." Phil asks, worried.

Stiles pulls up the article and hands his phone over to his uncle to read. Bucky reads it over phil's shoulder.

"We're not bothered by it. We knew this day would come eventually. We've gone six months without the press finding out. I'm not ashamed to hide my relationship with Steve from others. What they think doesn't matter anyway as our relationship is none of their business except Steve and I's." Stiles explains.

"What he said." Steve agrees, hugging his boyfriend from behind and resting his head on his shoulder. Bucky takes a picture, not that anyone notices, too busy passing the article around.

"You do know that you're never going to have a normal life after this, right?." Tony asks.

"When has my life ever been normal?." Stiles replies.

"Are you sure you're okay with this, Sweetie?." Pepper asks using her concerned mother voice and expression that she only uses with Stiles.

"Yeah, I've worked hard these last 6 months, getting help and healing, I know I'm not 100% and I probably never will be, but I love Steve and I'm not going to let others come between us. They can say all they want about me, it won't be anything I haven't heard before." Stiles shrugs.

"You have always been stubborn." phil laughs. "You get that from your mother."

"Oh I don't know, I think it's probably 50/50. Tony is the most stubborn person out there." Rhodey says.

"Hey, that's uncalled for. You're meant to be my best friend."

"I am, and I've known you forever, you and Stiles and are two peas in a pod."

"Actually I have to agree."  Phil says.

**

Steve joins everyone to watch the movie while Stiles goes to get changed.

He walks into his closet and gets into a pair of pyjama bottoms.

He decides not to put on a top and sits on his bed. He picks up his phone and pulls up the article again. At the bottom, he finds one about himself that was published an hour ago.

Who is Steve Roger's new boyfriend? Is it serious or just a fling?

Early this evening, Steve Rogers, mostly known as Captain America, first-ever hero and one of The Avengers, was seen on a date with another man.

It turns out Steve Rogers' new man is Stiles Stilinski, an eighteen-year-old from Beacon Hills, a small town in California who moved to New York last September. Stiles was born to Noah and Claudia Stilinski.

The question is, why did Stiles move to New York? How did Captain America and Stiles meet? Is this serious or a fling?

What do you think? Leave a comment below.

Stiles was angry. Not about the article as such, but the fact it says he was born to Noah Stilinski.

"You okay?." Phil asks, standing in his nephews bedroom doorway, startling Stiles.

"I have an article about myself." Stiles says, waving his phone in the air.

Phil sits next to him and takes the phone out of Stiles hand.

"Stiles, I don't want you listening to anything the news says. I know you will become obsessed, and then it will only make you upset." Phil demands "Do you hear me?."

"Yes Uncle Phil." Stiles says, laying his head on phil's shoulder.

"Good." Phil replies.

"I'm going to go to bed. It has been a busy day, and I bet tomorrow is going to be even busier." Stiles says, dreading going anywhere he will be recognised.

"It'll be okay." phil says, knowing what he is thinking and kisses his forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 6.4K 30
Scenarios between Peter and the Avengers. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE, SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES I only write 1 or 2 parts/story. Please don't...
518K 16.3K 33
Sheriff Stilinski sent his son to New York to spend his spring break with his uncle Phil. Stiles thought he might get that peaceful break from supern...
23.9K 1.1K 30
Samantha just wants to live her life with her family. Unfortunately, HYDRA just can't stand to have that, especially since she and her pack aren't yo...
11.9K 521 16
This is a sequel to The Stark Twins. After the Avengers save the world from Thanos, Stiles and Bucky are now married and enjoying there honeymoon. T...