Boku no Hero Academia : HOPE...

By YukinaYanamoto

Yuki is the adopted daugther of the No. 1 hero due to Sir Nighteye's foresight that he saw Yuki is the suitab... More

My Past
Entrance Exam
My first day in UA
Hero training
Class representative
USJ
Battle at USJ
Deku
The UA Sports Festival
Match and battle rivals
The Promised match
Two days
Hero name
Internship
Stain vs U.A student
Hospitalize
The truth about One for All
Exam
Everyones exam
The Encounter
Two Heroes
Training camp
A Heroes duty
The Lost
Into the Extella
Rescue Operation
Izuku Midoriya
One for All
My Turn
Dorms
Radiant
Target
Cooperation
License
Secrets
Debut
UA's Big 3
Sir Nighteye
Eri
Matters draw near
Shaken Feeling
Assault
The battle between Overhaul and Yuki
Future's Hope
Continue on
Remedial
Change
The Rift to another Universe
Meeting the two One for All
Comparing the two worlds
The Hidden Truth
Within her Memories
Collision of the two Universe
Special chapter ???
Band Decision
Everyone's Effort
The Gentle Criminal
U.A's Culture Festival
Glimpse of Change
Shoto's family
My Dream with the Predecessors
Class 1-A vs Class 1-B
Valentine special
Black Whip
Knowing my new found power
My Villain Academia
The Declaration of War
The Special Abilities Liberation Army
The Origin of Tenko Shimura
Reborn
Paranormal Liberation Front
December Breaks
Christmas Break
Endeavor Agency
Shoto's Home
Come Back to Us
Secrets of the Past
The Truth Beyond the Lies
Preparations and the Awakening
Reunion part 1
Reunion Part 2
Siblings
The Damage
The Aftermath
Born from Discourage
The Vigilante
Special Chapter : Reversal Arc
A Different World
The Past World
Different Happening
The Real Target
Reign of Fear
Ally from another world
Different Destiny
Villain's Kindness
Pain
Birthday Special
Darken Origin
Liberator
Villain Debut
Watchful Eye
True Feelings
Duty of a Liberator
Operation Liberation
Liberation
Pity
Realization
Reflection
Nightmare
Waking Up from a Dream
Darken Change
Darken Courage
Tears
Torch of Salvation
Healing
Meaning of Courage
Yuki
Hope and Courage
Epilogue : Happiness

Renegade Origin

75 0 0
By YukinaYanamoto

Renegade/Yuki's POV 7 years ago 11 years old Yuki.

“Let me tell you a tale.”

“a tale filled with harsh reality and bloodshed.”

Yes. I remember everything those good days that I was innocent and didn't know a thing about heroes and their dark society, all I know is that I wanted to be one of them. Saving the day and helping others, but since I have a Restore quirk I was only useful as a healer.

"Yuki, why do insist becoming like Tenko?!" Dad questioned me one day "do you want to end up hurting your own family?!"

And of course, Dad never wanted his children to get influence by heroes. Tenko-nii move to Musutafu to attend UA at close distance, while I was left with my family and a father who loathe heroes.

"because I want to save people, despite I don't have any combat abilities" I answer.

"don't be a fool Yuki, heroes always hurt their family. Don't end up just like your Grandmother" and with that Dad storm off to work.

"No Dad... I just... I just want you to believe in heroes..." I mumble looking down helding my tears trying not to crying.

All those times I hid those feelings of discourage, Dad told me about Grandma who left him to another family. I believe Grandma did that to keep Dad safe, heroes had their reasons why they keep everyone safe, right?

And of course I listen to my foolish thoughts believing I can be a Hero to help others.

"Yuki!"

I turn to see "oh, Toya Senpai" I face a white hair third year UA student "is my brother not with you?" I asked.

"nope, he's currently with his friends right now" Toya said chuckling thenI notice someone behind him "but anyway, I want you to meet my little brother Shoto" he step away.

I see a half-red and half-white hair boy his eyes are heterochromia, he's quite handsome I stared at him as I extend my hand "I'm Yuki Shimura, you can call me Yuki" I smiled.

The boy was a bit shy "I'm Shoto, Shoto Todoroki" he introduce himself "you're... you're quite pretty, Yuki" he said.

I blush a bit as I caress my cheeks "thanks Shoto, you're quite handsome yourself" I suddenly said.

I realize I said something I shouldn't have but it felt like Shoto and I blush looking away, while Toya Senpai is laughing...

"What is going on here?!"

I turn to see "Tenko-nii, how long you've been standing there?" I asked.

"I just got here, and I see you've introduce your little brother to my little sister, Todoroki" Tenko said to Toya Senpai.

"ehaha, you know I've always wanted Shoto to meet Yuki" Toya Senpai chuckled.

And that day I gues Tenko-nii always watch over me and Shoto whenever Toya Senpai brought him. A year later Shoto invited me to a cultural festival in Musutafu, and also Tenko-nii said he'll be guarding me, so I was wearing my blue sakura design yukata my hair is tied up.

I ran down the stairs to see Tenko-nii's eyes widen as I twirl around "Tenko-nii, how do I look?" I asked.

Tenko appproach as he smiled "you look cute" he said.

"Yay! Tenko called cute, am I cute Mom?" I turn to Mom.

Mom chuckled "more like pretty wonderful" she said "now go on, you might miss your train there."

"lets go, Tenko!"

Shoto's POV

I'm so nervous I asked her out now Toya-nii is standing right beside me who just couldn't stop teasing me.

"waiting for your girlfriend Shoto?" Toya teased.

"for the last time, she is not my girlfriend. She's still my friend" I answer.

"oh~ "still" huh? Means "soon to be girlfriend?"" Toya teases.

I groan "Toya, I'll freeze you again!" I warned.

"Shoto, Toya Senpai!" I heard Yuki's voice.

"ah, Yuki! You're-.. ah..." as soon I turn to her I felt my heart pounding, Yuki is wearing a blue sakura design yukata, she looks so beautiful but I can't help but stare at her like theres a glow around her.

*smack*

"ow! What was that for Toya?!" I asked rubbing my head.

"hey Shimura, Yuki you look so cute. Looks like Shoto is captivated by you" Toya said.

"Oi, Todoroki. Don't even think about it" Shimura Senpai glared at Toya as thy start arguing.

I heard Yuki giggles she then slide her hand as she knitted it to mines "lets go Shoto, lets enjoy the festival together" she smiled.

I blush she's holding my hand "sure" then we started walking away from our arguing brothers.

Yuki's POV

That night Shoto and I enjoy the festival ourselves I really like how he smiles. The way how he and I walk together holding hands it feels like we're a couple that I couldn't help but blush.

We stopped at a shop that sells toys and other stuff, then a sakura hairpin caught my eyes.

"it looks pretty on you" Shoto said picking up the sakura pin putting it on my hair "see, it looks pretty."

"but too bad its quite expensive" I said looking at the price.

Shoto smiled taking out some money "I'll buy this one miss" he said to the counter, "thank you young man, the pin looks beautiful on your girlfriend" the lady commented.

I wave my hands "ah no! We're not- umm..." I felt my cheeks heat up.

Later on Shoto and I ate some crepe by the bench, but still thinking about the couple things. It's like he and I are on a date.

"Shoto say ahh~" I signal him to open his mouth.

Signal open his mouth as I feed him some of my crepe I smiled looking at him "fufu, so cute" I said.

"um, Yuki" Shoto lean his finger touch my left cheek his face is so close as he lean back licking his finger "you got cream on your cheek."

I blush feel like heating up "umm yea..." I barely said, then I notice that there people selling lanterns, I swallow my food "look Shoto, the fireworks show is about to start" I pointed.

Shoto stood up holding my hand "lets go, I save a spot for us for the firework show" he said.

As we reach the spot Shoto was talking about he did said save a spot, what I see he's melting the ice on the spot he saved. Soon as he melted the ice it he put down a sheet of cloth from his bag as we sat down together.

Tenko's POV

Here I am with Todoroki we're searching for our younger siblings who just escape from our sight right after he and I argue.

"you know this your fault, Todoroki" I blamed.

"why blame me? Its not my fault they suddenly disappeared!" Todoroki responded.

"hmrgh... lets just go find them!" I groaned. I then saw a nice lady selling hair pins "hey miss, have you seen a girl wearing a blue sakura design yukata with a boy with half-red and half-white hair?" I asked.

"oh, those two? They were just here a moment ago" the lady said caressing her cheek "the young man even bought the girl the most expensive hairpin for her."

"wow, that's smooth for my little brother" Todoroki grinned.

"be serious here!" I scolded as I turn to counter "do you know where they went?" I asked the lady.

"oh, they bought some crepe then sat the bench" the lady answer "but I think they went to the spot to watch the fireworks show."

"of course!" I said out loud "let's go Todoroki!" I pulled the back of his shirt as I drag him with me "Uwah! Come on Shimura the least let me buy some mochis!"

"shut up! We need to find our siblings!" I scolded.

Shoto's POV

I can see Yuki is excited at this firework show, but I just have to tell her. Stay calm Shoto its just me and her...

"Shoto? You seemed uncomfortable, are you ok?" Yuki worries.

"ah no, I'm just glad I get to see the firework show with you, Yuki" I said.

I lean closer to her "Yuki... I l-"

Before I could tell her the fireworks began to sprout out as it filled the skies in sparkled colors, Yuki's eyes focused upwards the eyes filled with hope. I felt a touch on my hand I look down seeing Yuki's hand is holding mines.

Tenko's POV

I kept staring at the distance seeing my little sister with Shoto sitting together watching the firework show.

"ufu, looks like things went well" Todoroki said.

I close my eyes "Todoroki, they're still young" I pointed.

"So? Shoto is a nice boy. He intends to make Yuki happy" Todoroki said in confidence "I'm pretty sure, he will in the future."

I glance at our younger siblings smiling, maybe I gues Yuki will be fine once she grows up to be a happy and a helpful person.

Shoto's POV

As soon as the fireworks show is over I took the lanterns out and gave one for Yuki "here Yuki, you make your own wish as soon as you release it" I said.

"Thanks Shoto" Yuki smiled but I notice her frown.

I felt my hear beating just by looking at her, deep in those eyes I can see she's a bit sad "Yuki, is there something?" I worried "I can tell something is bothering you."

"sorry Shoto, can I tell you a secret?" Yuki asked her eyes worried. I nodded "sure you can tell me" I said.

Yuki sigh "at home, my Dad hates heroes" she explains looking down "as you know, I dreamed to be a hero. But my Dad he kept discouraging me" she frown.

The night is very beautful but she's much beautiful she and I share the same dream to become a hero. But I know Yuki's quirk isn't fit for combat, so I know what I wish for this lantern.

"Yuki, listen to me" I said as Yuki look up to me "no matter how many discouragement your Dad tells you no matter what I'm here for you" I supported her "so please don't give up."

Yuki smiled as she shed a tear smiling wiping it off "thanks Shoto" she thanked me then turn to her lantern that is already lighted with my left "I gues I know what I wish for."

As we hold out our lanterns then we both released it as it float up together. I glance at her "what did you wish for Yuki?" I asked.

"I wish that your dream to come true Shoto" Yuki answer. "eh?!" I react "I thought you wish your dream to come true? Come on you didn't have too" I said.

Yuki giggles "its alright, whatever you wish for might come true someday" she smiled "so what did you wish for?" she asked.

"umm.. I-"

"THERE YOU ARE YOU TWO!"

We both turn to see our big brothers walking towards us. Shimura Senpai stomp his way here then grab Yuki' shoulder "did you know we were worried for you two?!" he said out loud, "well I don't" Toya added.

After that Yuki and I part ways at the station, I can see she still wearing the hairpin I gave her. Oh..

My wish back then...

My wish is to protect and cherish Yuki.

Yuki's POV 13 year old at Juban High.

It has been a while Tenko-nii is in his last year at UA and soon to be a Pro-hero, and then Recovery Girl will train me to become hero to heal others too.

I'm glad that I have a guranteed path to become a hero.

I suddenly felt my phone vibrate it was a video chat I answer an it was "Shoto!" that surprised me.

"hey Yuki" Shoto wave.

"hey Shoto, what you up to?" I asked.

"hey Yuki, I was wondering if you wanna hang out with me later?" Shoto asked.

I nodded then smile "hm! Sure!" I accepted.

Shoto smiled "great, I'll pick you up later" he said.

*RUMBLE*

"huh, what's going on?!" the student panic "an earthquake?!" some of them presume "No look!" they pointed outside an explosion.

I look at the window then dust exploded but then something emerged.

"HAHAHAHA..!! BLOOD AND GUTS!!"

"a... a villain..."

*CRASH*

That time I didn't realize what was going on, but that day changed everything.

"Now the Preview"

"ugh... what happened?"

"I can't believe you hired Muscular for this job"

"come on, more action means more screen time"

*gasp*

"please someone... help me..."

"poor Yuki Shimura, the heroes have hurt you..."

"you choose your name Yuki."

"I am Renegade, and I will Liberate Society from this Heroes filled with egoistic lies!"

"in the next chapter of the Reversal Arc, Darken Origin."

"Now Go Beyond! Plus Ultra!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 8.5K 71
"How could you Deku..!?" "Oh please, don't tell me you're surprised. I thought you were the smarter of the bunch, Kacchan." After being countlessly f...
233K 6.4K 33
Villain Deku AU After being brought down for years, Midoriya saw a beacon of hope. All Might. But alas, he heard the cold truth. With that he thought...
1.2K 29 15
Izuku Midoriya is the traitor of Class 1-A. However, as with most things in his life, it's complicated. After his father left, life with his single m...
307 18 15
We've all heard for Midoriya Izuku's story,of how he became the greatest no.1 Hero,his rocky journey and hardships. Graduating along with class 1A an...