Boku no Hero Academia : HOPE...

By YukinaYanamoto

Yuki is the adopted daugther of the No. 1 hero due to Sir Nighteye's foresight that he saw Yuki is the suitab... More

My Past
Entrance Exam
My first day in UA
Hero training
Class representative
USJ
Battle at USJ
Deku
The UA Sports Festival
Match and battle rivals
The Promised match
Two days
Hero name
Internship
Stain vs U.A student
Hospitalize
The truth about One for All
Exam
Everyones exam
The Encounter
Two Heroes
Training camp
A Heroes duty
The Lost
Into the Extella
Rescue Operation
Izuku Midoriya
One for All
My Turn
Dorms
Radiant
Target
Cooperation
License
Secrets
Debut
UA's Big 3
Sir Nighteye
Eri
Matters draw near
Shaken Feeling
Assault
The battle between Overhaul and Yuki
Future's Hope
Continue on
Remedial
Change
The Rift to another Universe
Meeting the two One for All
Comparing the two worlds
The Hidden Truth
Within her Memories
Collision of the two Universe
Special chapter ???
Band Decision
Everyone's Effort
The Gentle Criminal
U.A's Culture Festival
Glimpse of Change
Shoto's family
My Dream with the Predecessors
Class 1-A vs Class 1-B
Valentine special
Black Whip
Knowing my new found power
My Villain Academia
The Declaration of War
The Special Abilities Liberation Army
The Origin of Tenko Shimura
Reborn
Paranormal Liberation Front
December Breaks
Christmas Break
Endeavor Agency
Shoto's Home
Come Back to Us
Secrets of the Past
The Truth Beyond the Lies
Preparations and the Awakening
Reunion part 1
Reunion Part 2
Siblings
The Damage
The Aftermath
Born from Discourage
The Vigilante
Special Chapter : Reversal Arc
A Different World
The Past World
Different Happening
The Real Target
Reign of Fear
Ally from another world
Different Destiny
Villain's Kindness
Renegade Origin
Birthday Special
Darken Origin
Liberator
Villain Debut
Watchful Eye
True Feelings
Duty of a Liberator
Operation Liberation
Liberation
Pity
Realization
Reflection
Nightmare
Waking Up from a Dream
Darken Change
Darken Courage
Tears
Torch of Salvation
Healing
Meaning of Courage
Yuki
Hope and Courage
Epilogue : Happiness

Pain

92 0 1
By YukinaYanamoto

Yuki's POV

"Hey Tenko, can you tell me what quirks Renegade has?" I asked.

Tenko turn to me "well, during my recent work on spying her. From what we've research and pkwer demonstration she has Restore, Metal Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, levitate, hot-half and half-cold, Sound Cannon, senses enhancement, some endurance enhancement and lots of unknown quirks she haf in store" he finish "Renegade has been hard to fight, not to mention she stole One for All."

I put my fingers on my chin thinking "this will be hard, so she's the same as All for One she'll be tought to beat" I said as I kept brainstorming.

"maybe if we can somehow trap her in one place it might work" Izuku said while chewing on his bread "if she has advantage on Metal, that means you have to take her outside where no metal she can manipulate."

"the problem is she can heal herself" Midoriya said while drinking his coffee.

I look at my palm "Restore only has limits" I explain "I can only use Restore if I have stamina in my body, sleep, nutrients or life itself" I finish.

"then all we need is to tire herself out" Bakugou said eating bread "then we beat the helk out of her."

"if I were me I'll be smart enough on my surroundings" I pointed.

"oh, and how did you know that?! Huh?!" Bakugou questioned.

I just swallow my coffee "it's because I beat your other self at the first day at Hero Training" I pointed "I use my brain first before fighting."

"she does have a fair point" Izuku and Midoriya agrees at the same time.

"GRR..." Bakugou groans as he face the wall.

"anyways, if you guys came here by portal how can you go back?" I asked.

"yeah, about that..." Midoriya mumbled.

"we didn't plan and just got here" Shoto straight out the answer "well I think Asui and the others are back at the Liberator base so maybe some of them might open it from the other side."

I think things are kinda lively ever since these guys came here. Yet I still worry about Renegade, she is me from another world. I glance at Tenko who is smiling and getting along with Izuku...

Ufu, seeing them makes me jealous that what if my Tenko-nii were like that. But if that happens would it end up just like Renegade? Would I hurt them?

"hey Yuki, I've got an idea" Izuku called "what if we lure her in the forest? There you can go full percent in your power, and I have my ways to boost more of your power" he suggested.

That hit me "good idea, Izuku!" I said yet still curious whar he is planning to enhance my power.

Renegade's POV

*GRUMBLE*

"hm?" I heard a stomach growl I turn to see Eri holding her stomach, I smiled as I kneel down to her "hehe, seems like your hungry, Eri" I said giving her head pats.

"I'll be fine, big sis. We need to hide for a while" Eri said worrying about my condition.

I put up a smile "I'll be fine" I said standing up "hm?"

I use Search and senses sharpener, somewhere outside the city by the forest. Yuki is making a move, she's standing alone is she challenging me for a fight? Ufu. As if she can win against me in any kind of battle. I turn to Eri "I'll be back Eri, I'll go find some food" I walk towards the window wave out as I jump out of the window.

Eri I promise I'll be back with some food, right after I clean some trash.

Yuki's POV

Napporo Forest this place is wide and no one is here, yet I feel quite scared facing my other self. She has a lot of quirks, modified enhancement and power, I know I won't be able to beat her but I need to use my knowledge how to beat her.

*BOOM!*

I turn to see an explosion right in front of me as I got blown away I use blackwhip to grab over by the trees to hold onto, as the wind subsides I float down look up the dust clears the whole area became a huge crater looking up to see a hooded figure walking towards me. My eyes widen to Renegade walking towards me with her mask on.

Renegade stops a few steps ahead of me "you really are naive, Yuki" she said her eyes are serious "you do know there is no chance of you winning this, just like last time that you almost died" she pointed.

I step up raising my arm "Renegade- no. Yuki. It doesn't have to end this way!" I said

She look up surprise on what I said "don't act like you're so heroic, Yuki. Our names might be the same the meaning of courage, but it doesn't mean we're the same!" she answer raising both of her arms on shoulder level "do you think all heroes are the same? Hah! You're wrong they're egoistic and selfish, you should have known that after all this world's chaos created by your brother!"

"please Yuki, I know there is still hope of Yuki Shimura embers inside you" I said filled with courage "you and I are the same, both has hope in their eyes. You're not a bad person-"

In a flash everything went slow Renegade sprint up grabbing my neck then smashing me towards the ground, my back on the ground facing my other self eye to eye.

"don't even think about it Yuki, because setting the terrain and trap on me won't work" Renegade glared, I glance as the explosive Bakugou made went exploded as the ground went on a landslide.

Everything went fast Renegade pull me up she float up as the landslide subsided she drop me in purpose! I landed with an oof as I stand up seeing her float down and clapping slowly "such decisive planning, Bakugou" she grinned.

I look up to see Bakugou glaring down "knowing you, you're the kind of person who wouldn't agree to heroes including Yuki, your other self who is a hero" he answer.

Renegade glared up "like I'll care, tch" she turn to me "I couldn't even believe that I became a hero here" she glared "and you thought taking me away from the city doesn't stop me for manipulating metal, hah! You're wrong!" she raise her hands all of a sudden an earthquake rumbles.

Wait, we're on the mountains. That means her power has enhancement to reach the lowest parts of the earth the earth suddenly burst as shards of metal float up surrounding Renegade "I'm not that dumb leading me to a forest so you can go full percent doesn't mean you can't stop me in a disadvantage" she raise her arm then shoot her metal projectile.

I dodge I kept dodging every projectile some of them was able to cut my cheek then the shards return back to her, this won't end I use One for All 25% then stomp the ground so it can shield me from the projectile then fire smokescreen to cover the scene.

I'll sneak up then "UCK-!" I look up to see Renegade was grabbing Bakugou by the neck lifting him up she lift her left arm then blasted the smokescreen away. "Seems like you've enhance your power Yuki" she said then glared at me "you used adrenaline to be able to caught up with me" then grinned "ufu, but you only have limits."

She turn to see Tenko standing behind her she quickly turn her heels as she threw Bakugou straight at him.

"didn't thought you would come here, Sazanka!" She grinned. Tenko cane himself up as he put Bakugou aside "Yuki please, don't act like this. I don't want to fight you" he said. Renegade just stood still staring at him "you and I fought before. But little did you know your own enemy is yoer own sister." She pointed "whatever game you're playing it won't work. Just face the realilty that heroes are crawling maggots!" she answer "you don't even know the reality and events that happened to me. Yet you weren't so awake to the nightmares of reality. Where heroes just use their fame for money, glory and image."

"I've woken up from the dreamland, and awaken to nightmare of the hellish reality... my own brother chose to be a hero without knowing the consequences and its dark society."

Tenko stood tall "its true Yuki, I don't know what happened to you but we can sort this out" he pleaded as he approach slowly. Renegade became hostile "you're being foolish, us humans never change even if things get resolved it will also repeat again and again!" she shouted as she fire her metal shards towards Tenko.

Tenko sprinted up in each he dodges he use his disintegration to turn the metal shards to dust.

Tenko's POV

I kept sprinting but Yuki kept firing her metal shards towards me, in each dodge avoiding them if I can avoid it I need to use my disintegration quirk fast. Knowing it hurts me to fight her I have to save her.

Yuki glared up "JUST WHY DO YOU KEEP GOING?!" She shouted as it anger her as she her shards has gotten faster.

As I miss one of the shards I saw Blackwhip protected me, I saw the Hero Yuki uses her blackwhip to support me on the sides I kept going as I need to close.

I need to get close!

I need to get her back... to get my sister back!

As soon as I got close everything went slow Yuki's red eyes widen in shock my hand gotten close to her face but I stop see her right in front of her, she stops firing her metal shards I slowly lower my hand slowly removing her mask and pulling the hoodie down.

I finally found her, she aged she's 18 she grew up so beautiful. I always knew she would grow up with such hope she kept staring at me "Yuki..." I called as I caress her messy white hair "its me... your big brother, Tenko-nii" I smiled.

Yuki stared at me deep making eye contact with her red eyes "Tenko-nii..." she mumble her expression as if she's goibg to cry, but suddenly she gasp as she back down panicking holding her head as she scream in pain "STAY AWAY! STAY AWAY!" she kept screaming.

Yuki's POV

What's going on?!

"Face it, no one is going to save you"

"sorry girly, there's no point saving you"

Wait what is this? What am I hearing? Is this Yuki's memory? She's having a memory link to me that means her memory is somehow triggering her.

Tenko's POV

"Yuki, calm down!" I tried to hug her but then she suddenly pushed me away.

"Tenko!" I turn to see Yuki running towards me in sparks around her, but then my sister's rage pin Yuki down to the ground her hands on Yuki's neck choking her as she calm down "you disgust me..." she said as she snap her fingers then Yuki's eyes went blank as she went unconscious.

The next thing I knew everything went slow when my own sister got close to me and did the same to me. Blacking out and slowly close my eyes...

Izuku's POV

"Yuki! Yuki, come in! Are you there?!" I kept calling.

I have no link or traces on them, they just went silent and disappear.

"are there any of them there?!" Deku asked.

"ugh.. what happened.?" I heard Bakugou's voice.

I quickly press the mic "Bakugou, are you there?! What happened?!" I questioned.

I heard Bakugou groans "Senpai... Yuki... they're gone!" he said "I can't find them, they're not here!"

I felt my whole body trembles. I felt a hand on my shoulder I saw Todoroki "we'll search for them, I'll join this search" he said filled with determination.

Hours later Yuki's POV

"hmm..." I open my eyes everything is a bit blurry, but when my sight restored it was dark and all I can see is metal all over then I realize its some kind of powerplant. I tried moving my body but then it felt like I'm stuck I look at my body I was covered in metal beams, my hands are heavily cuffed preventing me to go full power and escape.

"ugh..." I heard a groan.

I turn to see "Tenko!" I called "wake up, Tenko!"

"hmm.. huh?" Tenko woke he rattle out but he can't do anything either, he's bolt up in metal beams and his hands are far apart preventing him to reach the metal restraints "what the?! Where are we?!"

"I'm not sure, I can't move either" I answer.

*CLANG*

We both turn our heads we heard a loud thump of metal, and thumping footsteps approaching, a shadow emerging as it got close white hair has shown up.

"Re... Renegade?! No... Yuki!" I called her name.

Renegade just click her tongue and spreading her arms on shoulder level "heh. You two are so foolish" she approaches then grab my suit collar "especially you, Yuki! You just don't know when to give up and realize the wrong! Stop defending and wake up!" she became angry.

"Yuki, don't blame her! We don't belong here and I'm here to take you back!" Tenko shouted struggling out.

Renegade let go off my collar as she walk towards to her brother as she caress Tenko's cheek "among all those times you and I face each other, I really wish you could abandon the heroes and join me" she said as her exoression saddens "but instead you chose to against me, which is pretty hopeless" she quickly turn away as she started to walk away.

I struggle groaning "Yuki! Wait!" I called as I saw her stop "I saw the pieces of your memories!" I shouted "I know you're scared and crying!"

"heh, me crying?" Renegade chuckled "why would I be crying? I'm the most powerful person in my world the exceeds your power and All for One's!" she said.

I flatten my lip furrow my brows "Yuki, I know you're in pain. I'm also you, despite being a hero I too felt pain" I said looking straight at her eyes "stop this, your brother wants you to go back."

"Yuki, my sister please come home with me" Tenko said with sad eyes "I can protect you, and I will always will."

Renegade glared at us as the area started shaking in her anger "YOU TWO DON'T KNOW WHAT PAIN I'VE BEEN THROUGH!" she shouted "YOU ALL JUST DON'T GET IT!!"

"HOW EVERY HERO ARE SO SELFISH!"

"they're just hypocrites... who love nothing but fame..."

"you want to know why?"

She breath out waiting for her answer.

"that's because I too was a victim of them Heroes!"

"I WAS MURDERED BY THEM!"

Everything went silent as we understand why Yuki Shimura became Renegade the Villain of Liberation.

"Now the Preview"

"oh, hey Shoto!"

"Yuki, you're wearing the pin I gave you. It looks beautiful on you."

"thanks Shoto, you're making me blush."

"huh, you want to hangout?"

"yes, just you and I. I want to show you something."

"sorry, there's no point saving you."

"please... anyone... please... HELP ME..!"

"In the next chapter of the Reversal Arc, Renegade Origin."

"Now Go Beyond! Plus Ultra!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 614 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
772 29 19
Original story here! https://www.wattpad.com/story/285167786-evanescent Izuku Midoriya had always been quirkless. But he badly wanted to be a hero an...
22.5K 990 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
76.9K 2.4K 45
They love her they just want to stay by her side. She, well, she's just trying to got to tomorrow without problems, how will she take the great power...