Santa's Really Sexy

By JayOmetric

When New York's most beloved bachelor and model, Nikolass Leonardo Sorrentino finally clutches the girl of hi... More

Business
Making Stella Mine
Christmas Mis-Fortune
Pre-Christmas Pleasure
Hangover Aftermath
Santa Baby
NYC
When the Snow Stopped Falling
Nik's Return
Family Matters
Tough Times
Hit Me
One Last Kiss
Birthday Wishes
Some Santa Business

Other Than Business

151 4 1
By JayOmetric

This is simply a cute little chapter that focuses on the relationship of Nik and Stella. Enjoy!

(Stella's POV)

The following morning I wake up to the light patter of rain against the bedroom window. Next to me, Nik sleeps peacefully with his mouth open and a bit of drool around his mouth. Yuck, I'll totally bother him about it later. Does he even know that he drools? Shrugging off my curiosity, I get out of bed. Silently, I tiptoe to the bathroom and slip into the shower. After a scalding, hot shower, I dress in a white crew neck and my favorite high waisted jean shorts and wear my hair neatly down my back. I let Nik sleep in, he must be so tired, he's had a rough night. Just as I take a step towards the door, a strong arm wraps around my waist. "Hey baby, " He whispers in an attractive, sleepy voice. Nik leans down and kisses my cheek, "You're all mine today. " He slaps my butt and struts towards the bathroom. I jumped a little and he laughs before disappearing into the bathroom, a few seconds later I hear the shower turn on.

Last night when Nik brought up the whole "next level " relationship, I was flattered and glad that he could sit down with me and discuss his feelings, he confided in me and most importantly he wasn't afraid to tell me what he wanted. I feel so happy whenever I'm around Nik. He appreciates me for who I am and he's so charming. I mean how often does the new girl date her senior year crush? Neither of us dated in high school- or even before that-so this is our first relationship. We just want to move things at an appropriate pace. We've known each other for three years and have been dating for technically three-ish months. But ever since we became friends, I've felt like I've known him my whole life. I've never met someone who shares almost all of the same interests as me. Its quite amazing. I feel like we have a deeper connection.

"Good morning, Stella. What would you like to eat for breakfast today? " Armenia greeted me as I stepped into the kitchen. Armenia dried her damp hands on her apron and began to mince mushrooms. "Good morning to you as well, Armenia. Perhaps would it burden you if I asked for your New York style breakfast scramble?" I smile warmly. She beamed and lightly squeezed my shoulder. "Heavens no honey. Anytime, whenever you are hungry you tell me, okay? " She laughs gathering various colorful ingredients and other garden fresh vegetables. "Yes ma'am. " I reply. Oliver walks in and greets me courteously and I return the gesture. For the time being, Armenia and I chatted about random topics that is until Oliver popped an unrelated question.

"Please Miss Stella excuse me for asking such question, but perhaps will you be moving in within the moment? " He asked with a humble smile on his face. The question strikes me a bit off balance as I have yet to consider the thought myself. Seeing that I didn't reply right away, Oliver says quickly " I apologize Miss Stella, under any circumstances my intentions were only of curiosity and your presences is quite favored among the rest of the maids and servants. " Oliver's unnecessary apology triggered a little laugh from me. "Nonsense, I am not offended at all. I just haven't thought about the situation until now, and ac-" "What situation? " a voice from behind asks. We all turn and face Nikolass and Armenia quickly changes the subject. "Good morning young master, what would you like to eat this morning? " Nik had his hair gelled back as his hair sat comfortably on his shoulders.

"Something light please, perhaps an egg white omlet with feta cheese and spinach and a small glass of pineapple orange juice. " He replies eyeing us suspiciously. I grant him a cute smile and his hard expression instantly melts into a sly grin. I walk into the corridor leading to the dining room and he's at my heels. He walks in front of me and places his hand on the wall attempting to block my path. Determination set in his eyes. "Baby, listen to me, " I simply nod. "I-I know we haven't done it yet, but at least give me some foreplay. Tease me a little." He whispers biting his lip. I lean closer and kiss him. After a few seconds, I break away and whisper against his lips, "Like last night? " He nods and brings his lips in contact with mine again. Together, we walk hand in hand to the dining room and he pulls out the chair for me. "Thank you. " I smile. He sits next to me and places his hand on top of mine. "I postponed all this week's schedule just so that I can spend time with you, even the upcoming summer catalog photoshoot. So just let me know what you would like to do and where you would like to go and baby your every wish is my command. " Nik kisses my hand before giving me a seductive smile. I bit my lip and lean closer and whisper to him, "Every wish?" He nods and gives me a small kiss.

As we wait for our meals to be served to us, he tells me about the North Pole and even about a pastry chef named Pumchu. Which somehow brought up the good news that completely slipped my mind. "Baby, so you know how I've been constantly studying and working hard in (graduate) medical school?" I wait for him to reply as he plays with a strand of my hair. "Yeah baby, of course. " "Well, this year I am graduating early with my doctorates degree in Neuroscience and I'll be certified to become a neurosurgeon. " Nik's expression was priceless. He practically-well he did actually - picked me out of my chair and spun me around all while shouting how great news this was. He put me down back in my chair, a worried expression on his face. "But after you graduate will you still-" I put my finger to his lips. "I already figured that while up north with you, I can still handle business from afar and maybe even take a few business trips. " I smile. "So there's nothing to worry about. " Nik smiles and squeezes me into a hug, and he whispers into my ear, "I love you. " "I love you, too. " I whisper wrapping my arms around his neck. Just then Oliver and a few other servants walk in carrying sterling silver serving platters.

"Please enjoy your meal , Young Master and Miss Stella. " one them said after tucking linen onto the front of our shirts. "Thank you..." I smile but pause realizing that I do not know the young gentleman's name. "My name is Cutlet, ma'am. " I smile warmly, "Well thank you, Cutlet. " He tips his hat, says a small "you're welcome " and leaves with Oliver and the rest of the servants. Nik chuckles now that we are in the room alone. "What is so funny? " I ask placing my fork aside. "Stella, why are you so nice?" I look at him to see if he'd crack, but he seemed serious so I answer him anyway. "I am a kind person is all, besides what good can be done in treating individuals in such an atrocious manner? That type of behavior towards others is below me and only suits ignorant and unintelligent people. " Nik forks down his small omlet and with food still in his mouth he replies, "I agree, I just wanted to know why you're such a beautiful angel. " He smiles gulping down his food. My face burns from the compliment. "Aw baby, do you always know the right things to say? " I giggle. Nik nods and steals some of my food off my plate.

After breakfast, he tells me to pack my suitcase. "Why? " I ask sitting next to him on the large sofa in his living room. He puts a finger to his lips and says, "It's a surprise. " He lays his head in the crook of my neck and pulls me into his lap. I kiss his head and gets up, but he hangs onto my waist. "Babe, " Nik whines playfully. "I was just getting comfortable. " I brush a few strands of his locks off of his forehead. "I thought I have to pack? " I smile faintly, sitting up. "You can but later. Right now I wanna cuddle. " I giggle at his cute child like behavior and sit back in his lap. "Besides, like I said before.. " Nik whispers in my ear. "Today I have you all to myself. " My cheeks burned and I tried to hide my growing smile.

Oliver walks in and clears his throat a little. "Please excuse me Young Master, but I'm afraid your brother, Vargus, is on the phone. " I get off his lap and he let's out a frustrated groan. Oliver brings him the phone and Nik leaves the room. A few minutes later he returns. "Sorry. He asked about my postponed photoshoot and to tell me that next Tuesday he'd like you to get fitted for your brides maid dress along with Rosalie for her final fitting. " "Okay sure. " We slid back into our comfortable position. "You know that I'm gonna marry you, right? " Nik grins rubbing my thigh. "Of course. " I grin resting my arm on his shoulders . Before we know it, we're both dozing off.

*

"Baby, tell me already please. The anticipation is killing me. " I plead sliding into the limo. He slids in next to me as Walsh carries our luggage and puts it in the trunk. "Sorry babe, no can do. " He says simply intwining our fingers. I finally decide to give up and just enjoy the ride. Most of the car ride, I just stared out the window. Nikolass stared at his phone screen with concentration and up front Walsh hummed along to the soft, tune of an alternative music radio station , and tapped his fingers on the steering wheel to the beat.

But it wasn't until a certain song began to play, and at that moment my ears perked up. It was our song, which is what we loved to listen to around the time we first met. You're Beautiful by James Blunt .

Flashback

" Ah, you must be Ms. Wisecrest. Come, I shall show you to your first morning class. " I followed the tall, soft spoken woman around the campus. Seeing as the entire area appeared vacant, the sound of her worn heels clicked upon the marble floors of the school. She handed me a thin folder with crisp sheets of paper neatly tucked inside.

"These are what you will need as you start your year off here. Mind me, but perhaps you're the new transfer student from Hungary? " I gave her a small smile. "Yes, when I was younger of course. But recently I have moved from Texas." Her glossy brown eyes seemed to have sunk in as she realizes this. "Ah, that is correct. " She mutters more to herself than me as she placed a pale, wrinkly hand on her over powdered face. "Very well then, shall we continue?" She showed me a few other buildings, but my attention stood elsewhere.

I wonder what school will be like here, in New York? I wonder how the students are? Will I like it here? For a moment I zone back in to the conversation so it is called. "And as you know, I am Mrs. Munchester, the Head Office Attendant. " We enter another large marble and glass building and walk up a white brick staircase. "You're first period class is just beyond this corridor. I think that you will most certainly like Mr. Munich for English IV . He is very witty and intellectual. " She leads the way and stops in front of a large wooden door. Her glossy brown hair pinned up into a tight, compressed bun shone under a light just above the door. With a firm fist she knocks heartily on the face of the door and steps back.

From inside, I hear the shuffling of papers and whispers. Then silence. Mrs. Munchester leans over and whispers, "It is considered very rude to interrupt our students education here, but there are acceptions made for new students and absolute emergencies. " The door opens to reveal a rather young man with a wild mane of curly, blonde locks and round green eyes. Chiseled features and a bright smile indeed. He smiles peering at Mrs. Munchester and then at me, studying me for a moment. "Ah Mrs. Munchester, please do come in. " I followed inside the classroom and there sat a rather large room of what appeared to be over thirty students.

I felt the stares of many, but I kept my composure and kept my eyes on Mrs. Munchester and Mr. Munich, who sat comfortably on the corner of his desk and crossed his legs. Somewhere in the background I heard smooth jazz playing. " Please introduce us to this nice young lady, Mrs. Munchester. "
"Most certainly, this is Stella Wisecrest from Texas, but originally from Hungary. She will be joining your first period class. " Mrs. Munchester replies smoothly, although the Hungary part was not necessary. Mr. Munich stood up and clasped my manicured hand in his. I give him a respectable smile. "Very nice to meet you, Ms. Wisecrest. I look forward to having you in my class. " "Nice to meet you as well. " I reply. He releases my hand and looks around the room. "Let's find you a seat.....ah.. perhaps next to Talulah. Ms. Winnifred please raise your hand. "

I finally face towards the desks ignoring the stares and whispers from the other students. A frail, black haired girl with fair skin and green eyes raises her hand. Next to her desk sat an empty desk, my new seat, which also sat in the middle of the classroom. I sat down and introduced myself. She have me a shy glance and brought forth a small, shaking hand. "Hi, I'm Talulah Winnifred. Nice to meet you. " She whispers. We don't say much and we pay close attention to the lecture. In the midst of taking precise notes, someone passes me a folded slip of paper. A guy with short black hair.

Hello there, was printed neatly in thick, black ink.

I simply hand the note back to the guy and continue with my notes. By the end of the period a strange bell rung dismissing the class. As I started for the door, Mr. Munich placed a hand on my shoulder saying, " I wish you luck on your first day here. I will see you tomorrow morning. " I grant him a farewell and head across campus for my second class. Later, around lunch time I noticed that everywhere I go people would stop in their tracks and stare at me. Some would whisper and others would point. For whatever reason was beyond me.

For lunch I ordered Kung Pao lo mein and orange chicken with light juice. Although I choose to sit alone, a skimpy girl who wore her uniform skirt way too short approached me smacking loudly on a clump of gum. "Hi, you're Stella, right? " I sat down my chopsticks. " Yes, that is my name. " I smile shyly. The girl turns around and gives a group of people sitting at a large table a thumbs up. "I'm Stephany Asphalt. You see those people over there?" She leans back and points to the same table of people before. A few of them waved, blew kisses or winked.

I gave them a slight smile and wave. " Yes why? " I ask redirecting my attention towards Stephany. "They wanna hang out with you. So come over here and sit with us. " I guess so. I picked up my tray and approached the table. There I found that there was already a spot cleaed for me. I sat down and faced everyone sitting here; three girls and six guys. Four and five girls including Stephany and I. They all looked like models, with such beauty and class. So why would they want me to sit them? While eating, I got to know Bethany, who is Stephany's twin sister, Emerald, and Manga, and also Walten, Dakota, who is a boy, Ethan, Harvy Dixon, Levi, and Winter, also a guy. They treated me nicely and a lot of them complimented me.

"I think Sorrentino will like her. " Harvy Dixon laughed. "Well, who is that?" I ask tucking my wallet in my backpack. "The owner of the seat you're sitting in. " A smooth, heavy Italian -accented, voice replied from behind me. It seemed like the whole cafeteria stopped to watch the interaction. "My apologies. " I smile and get up. "We invited her over Nikolass. " Ethan pipes up. I face this "Nikolass " guy and his expression changes completely. A sly smile tugs at the corner of his mouth. "Hello there, " He smiles. I then realize he's the one who sent the note in first period. "You're name is Stella right. " I study his precise and perfect features. A small smile laces across my lips, "Yes, and you must be Nikolass." "Indeed, from behind I didn't recognize you. I take it that we share the same first period teacher. " "I have Mr. Munich. " " So do I. " He replies now grinning. We say nothing and just stare at each other until someone clears their throat rather loudly. "I suppose you could sit here for today seeing as lunch is almost over. " He says more seriously checking his Rolex.

"Thank you. " I return to the seat and people still look at me and then him then back to me and him. He stands there, right behind me, busily texting on his phone. " So what was that about? " Manga asks me. I shrug and continue to eat my lunch. "He's always uptight and rude. " Ethan says a bit loudly in hopes that Nikolass would hear him. Nikolass sends him deadly glare, but he catches my eye and gives me cute smile and wink. I return the smile and finish my lunch.

Later that day, in AP Theatre and Musical Studies, a class that I also shared with Nikolass, for warm up the teacher, "Mrs. Venega, played a song and told us to interpret the true meaning. "By all means, if you know the lyrics, then do please sing along. " The middle aged teacher smiles. She tapped a few buttons on her phone screen, and You're Beautiful by James Blunt begins to play. I sang along softly in a barely audible volume, although Nik sang smoothly and softly. A few times he'd glance over at me and smile as he sung the lyrics.

My life is brilliant
My love is pure
I saw an angel
Of that I'm sure.....

You're beautiful, you're beautiful
You're beautiful, it's true
I saw your face in a crowded place
And I don't know what to do
'Cause I'll never be with you

Yes, she caught my eye
As we walked on by
She could see from my face that I was
Flying high
And I don't think that I'll see her again
But we shared a moment that will last 'till the end

Everyone else looked around cluelessly, a few even watched Nikolass sing. Mrs. Venega even watched with interest. After the song ended, Mrs. Venega asked one if us to thoroughly break down the sing even though the lyrics clearly state the artists, James, feelings. Nik and I raise our hands at the same time. "Ah, yes Ms. Wisecrest. Nik I take it that you are a gentleman and will let Stella go first." Nik grins my way, "Of course. " I lower my hand and clears my throat softly. " This song refers to true, pure love the artist has fallen in love with this girl, but knows that she is out of bounds. Perhaps knowing the possibility of not seeing her again kills him a little inside. "

I feel Nik's intense stare from the left side of my desk. Mrs. Venega seems impressed. "That is absolutely correct, very good Stella. I suppose Mr. Sorrentino that you were going to say the same thing?" Nik runs his fingers through his wavy hair. "Yes, actually the exact same thing. " He smiles. A couple of immature senior girls giggle loudly and begin to whisper among themselves. Emerald sends them an annoyed glare and that shut their girly antics immediately.

As the bell rang signaling the end of the school day, Nikolass caught up with me. "Stella, wait up. " I stopped in the middle of the crowded school yard as I saw him bustling through the crowds of other students. He finally catches up and we walk together to the senior parking lot . "That was truly impressive. Where have you heard that song before. "It's actually my favorite song. "Oh, I heard it randomly on the radio. " I lie. He studies my expression and his smile broadens. I return the smile and retrieve my keys from my backpack. "You're rather extraordinary, Stella." He says looking away. I try to hide my shy smile, but catches it and laughs lightly. Then he looks me directly in my eyes and his whole demeanor changes. He turns away for a moment, he seemed to be contemplating over something. With a calm sigh, he faces me again. "P-p-pardon me, and I-I know we've just m-met, b-but perhaps would you l-l-like to maybe h-hang out sometime?" He mumbles looking at the concrete pavement and rubbing the back of his neck. I could tell his face is beet red. Embarrassed? Nervous perhaps?

I giggle lightly. "Are you okay? " I ask with a smile. He sighs and looks up, and I can tell he's a bit calmer now.. "Y-yeah I'm f-fine. Well I s-should p-probably go. " Before he gets into his car, I call out to him. "Nik wait, " He paused. I walk up to him and say, "I would like to hang out with you as well. That would be nice. " I smile and he slips me a business card. "Cool, call me. " He smiles really big and blows me a kiss before speeding out of the car parking lot in his red Lamborghini.

That was the day things began to change for the better future.

*

"Baby wake up. " A voice whispers. I slowly rise from my slumber, not even realizing that I had drifted off to sleep. I notice that we're in the limousine still. "We're here, Stella. Wake up so that everyone can meet you." Nik smiles. I sit up wide awake and confused. "Everyone? " Nik gave me a quick kiss . "Sorry babe, but I have to this since it's extremely cold outside. " "Do wh-" Before I could finish, he blindfolds me and bundles me up in what felt like jackets and heavy wool cloth. He picks me and throws me over his broad shoulder. In an instant I hear excited chatter and conversation.

But what I hear definitely catches my ear. "Guys Santa's back with his new wife! " a small voice cheers. Nik puts me on my feet and unbundles me. In front of me I see many small people with huge smiles on their faces and they all wore festive holiday costumes with stripes and bells. "WELCOME STELLA!! " They all cheered and crowded around me to hug me.

I smiled and embraced these little people. So many of them talked excitedly. They even poked my skin and touched my hair. "She's so pretty. " "She'll make a perfect Mrs. Clause. " "I wanna be as pretty as Stella. " We all huddle into a large, grand size room where three thrones sat. Nik held my hand in his and led the way to my gold throne beside his. I sat down carefully and got a little comfortable. What is all this? Where are we? Although I'm confused, I can't stop smiling. Everything thing here seems so... friendlyl, so... innocent. An amazing and positive aura seemed to have filled the room.

Nik stands in front of his throne and faces the crowd, "Baby, " He announces smiling at me. "Welcome to the North Pole, your new home! "

Author's Note

Thank you you guys a bunch for being so patient with me. Please share your thoughts with me and if you enjoyed reading my chapter please make sure that Comment, Vote, and Share!

Soon I'll be wrapping up this story and starting one I think you guys will love. I feel like the idea is original and from my knowledge, no one else has a story like it. Anyways, I felt that there was a shortage of romance in my story, so I tried to add some in this chapter.

Their little pre-marriage honey moon is sure to continue into the next chapter. So stay tuned.

Anyways stay the sweet , beautiful people that you are and as always keep reading , I love you guys and I appreciate your support

XOXOXOXO, Jynnie_Nevaeh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.5K 48
I finally looked up at him and laughed. As soon as our gazes locked I think I was going melt by the intensity in his eyes. "Just promise one thing, n...
48.3K 1K 42
Alessandro Russo The boy who was broken was destined to a fate he never claimed or wanted. He was told in his own life that love is the one thing th...
509K 10.8K 36
{MAFIA ROMANCE} "You, Aria, are like a piece of music that I could listen to, over and over again, and never get tired of hearing." Aria Remington w...
310K 7.5K 40
Two people from completely opposite worlds collide in an odd turn of events. Opposites are said to attract and this is no exception. He was not perfe...