SIYAASAT

By mehshanaya

SIYAASAT the game of power, greed, envy, selfishness, conspiracy. The one who will win the game is called. Th... More

Disclaimer
The Ace of Spades
The Two of Spades
The Three of Spades
The Four of Spades
The Five of Spades
The Six of Spades
The Seven of Spades
The Eight of Spades
The Nine of Spades
The Ten of Spades
The Eleven of Spades
The Thirteen of Spades
The Fourteen of Spades
The Fifthteen of Spades
The Sixthteen of Spades
The Seventeen of Spades
The Eighteen of Spades
The Nineteen of Spades
The Jack of Spades
The Queen of Spades
The King of Spades
The Ace of Diamond
The Two of Diamonds
The Three of Diamonds
The Four of Diamonds
The Five of Diamonds
The Six of Diamonds
The Seven of Diamonds
The Eight of Diamonds
The Nine of Diamonds
The Ten of Diamonds
The Eleven of Diamonds
The Twelve of Diamonds
The Thirteen of Diamonds
The Fourteen of Diamonds
The Fifteen of Diamonds
Question / Answer
The Sixtheen of Diamonds
The Jack of Diamonds
The Queen of Diamonds
The King of Diamonds
The Ace of Clubs
The Two of Clubs
The Three of Clubs
The Four of Clubs
The Five of Clubs
The Six of Clubs
The Seven of Clubs
The Eight of Clubs
The Nine of Clubs
The Ten of Clubs
The Eleven of Clubs
The Twelve of Clubs
The Thirteen of Clubs
The Fourteen of Clubs
The Fifteen of Clubs
The Jack of Clubs
The Queen of Clubs
The King of Clubs
The Ace of Hearts
The Two of Hearts
The Three of Hearts
The Four of Hearts
The Five of Hearts
The Six of Hearts
The Seven of Hearts
The Eight of Hearts
The Nine of Hearts
The Ten of Hearts
The Jack of Hearts
The Queen of Hearts
The King of Hearts

The Twelve of Spades

7.5K 391 48
By mehshanaya

Chapter - 12
===============

Swadheenta

I gasped in shock and lift the veil.

There is no rose petals on the bed, no canopy of flowers, no candles, no decoration instead there are so many things scattered around the room, like a storm came here.

" Looks like you don't like a mess" his deep husky voice comes from beside me and I look at him and keep staring at him.

Oh my god.

He is

So

Hot.

Handsome.

Devilously beautiful.

He has black hair with a hint of dark brown, piercing black eyes, a straight nose, dark pink lips and a sharp jawline.

" Come," he said and goes towards bed throwing off some clothes from bed, he may be so handsome but that didn't change the fact, he broke my dream about the first night.

A decorated room is one of my dreams, the first night don't come every day and he ruins it. Now my mood is off.

" Rajkumari" he called me, I gasped.

Princess, he called me Princess.

Good, he knew how to convince me.

I walk towards the bed and sit on it facing him.

" I was supposed to do it," he said, I knitted my eyebrows.

" Lift the veil", ohh, I put the veil back, he chuckled and lift the veil.

I don't know what to do should I smile or blush, I don't know how to blush it's ok you can do it, look down and smile, but isn't it I was supposed to do it before.

" What's your name?" He asked.

" What is yours? I asked softly.

" Yuvraj Rehan Pratap Singh," he said with pride.

Woah his name sounds like a real Prince, he is a real Prince. But I'm still confused what is his name Yuvraj, Rehan or Pratap.

" What should I call you?"

" Rehan", I nodded.

" Now yours," he asked.

" Rajkumari Swadheenta Rehan Pratap Singh," I said as he did.

He look at me for some time and my mind drift to what Kirti said.

They want one thing.

He raises his hand to touch the side of my cheek and remove my nose ring and I suck in a deep breath. He leans close to me and I gulped.

I have to do something, but what? Should I push him or let him do whatever he wants?

" Don't give in fast, they love the chase. What if he loses interest in you?"

I look at his lips I want to kiss him, I didn't kiss anyone till now. I'll kiss him that's it.

I close my eyes and feel him coming more close. I shivered and feel goosebumps on my body as his lips touch mine. His hand cupped the back of my neck and pulled me more closer kissing me deeply.

I pulled away from him and take a deep breath. In an instant, I was pushed and pinned to the bed. He grabbed me both hands on either side of my head and he is kissing my jaw going down I close my eyes enjoying what is happening.

He growled because the necklace I was wearing is blocking him. I open my eyes and found him looking at me.

Don't worry I'll remove the necklace. I want to feel more, I never feel like this, so much pleasure.

No.

This is not pleasurable, it'll hurt.

Pain. No, no.

I sit up and he looks at me knitted his eyebrows.

How'll I say this to him? What excuse did I give him? Let's do it after marriage but isn't it the marriage already happened.

" What happened?" He asked sitting up looking at me.

" This is not right," I said hastily because nothing come to my mind.

" Why?" He asked,

What should I say now.

" This is not the right time"

" Right time?" He knitted his eyebrows.

Idiot Swadheenta what's more right time than the first night.

" I mean to say" I take a breath forming words " this is happening so fast we just meet now, let's give each other more time" I look at him hoping he would take my excuse.

" If that's what you want"

I smirked. I know no one can say no to me.

" It's late and today was a big day, let's call it night," he said placing a pillow on the right side of the bed, I nodded.

I sift to the left side of the bed and take off my jewellery keeping it on the side table. I didn't have the energy to take off my lehenga so I just lay down on the bed.

He turned off the lights and I stare at the ceiling then I looked around the room. It's huge, one side of the wall is covered by a huge picture of his in which he is wearing a yellow and black blocks shirt and shades looking towards the camera.

I also want a photo like this on the wall. I'll also put my photo on another wall. I can't believe I finally become a princess.

A real Princess.

^^^^^^^^^

Morning

Rehan Pratap Singh

I didn't sleep last night properly. I was confused before marriage and even after marriage I'm confused I don't know, did I do right or wrong? But one thing is confirmed if Maharaj gets to know about this I won't be spared.

I look at my left side and see her sleeping peacefully with her mouth slightly open. Everything is happening because of her and her brother, I so want to strangle her.

I sit up and forward my hands towards her neck but I curled my fists in air. I clenched my jaw because I can't do it. I still remember how her face light up when I called her princess.

Gold digger.

But I promise you and your brother will pay for everything you guys did.

It's time to wake up wifey. I smirked.

" Swadheenta" I called her but she didn't get up.

" Swadheenta" I called her again but instead of waking up, she didn't even stir.

" SWADHEENTA" I shook her grabbing her arms, finally, she stir.

" Let me sleep Bhai" she groaned and turned towards her side.

" I'm not your Bhai, get up," I said clenching my teeth.

" What time is it?" She asked yawning.

" It's 10 am now wake up"

" I get up at noon two hours are remaining," she said buring her face on the pillow and showing her two fingers to me.

This is it. I'm the Yuvraj of Madhavgarh. Several people come and stand in front of me in a snap of my finger but she. Look at her audacity.

I so want to pour ice cold water on her. I close my eyes. Relax Rehan you need to have some patience or else your plan will fail.

" Rajkumari," I said and a smile come on her lips. I knew it.

She stretches her hands and sits up slowly opening her eyes. She look at me and her eyes widened when she looked around.

" Good morning," I said.

" Good morning," she said smiling.

"Go and make breakfast for me" I ordered, she frowned at me.

" Why will I make it?" She asked.

"Because you're my wife"

" Ask one of your helpers"

I'm getting irritated now.

"There is no one" I lean on the headboard of the bed and close my eyes.

" Why?"

Because you're here.

" Because I want to spend some time with my newlywed bride that's why I gave leave to everyone, " I said lovingly and her expression changed.

" This means I have to do all the work" she mumbled. Yes, what do you think that you'll live like a princess here.

" Now will you go and make me breakfast," I said sweetly.

" But we will be able to spend more time with each other if everyone is present," she said.

" Wifey, I'm feeling hungry"

" What do I do?" She mumbled looking down.

" Make breakfast for me"

" I have to?" I nodded.

" Yes, now go fast and get ready"

" Why? Does afternoon water goes here too?"

"No but I'm hungry that's why I'm saying"

" Ok," she said and get up and make her way towards the washroom.

I smirked and lay down on the bed. Now just wait and watch what's going to happen with you.

^^^^^^^^^

Swadheenta

I entered the washroom and look around.

Wow, it is so huge. I look at the huge mirror and then the shower it was covered with glass walls. I touch it. I look at the side and see a bathtub.

I ran towards it and sit on the floor tracing it. I always wanted a bathtub but neither did we have money nor space but now I have everything.

I picked my phone and clicked my photos with the bathtub.

Shoot he asked me to get ready and here I'm busy admiring the bathtub.

" Soon, soon I'll bath in you," I said.

----------

" Koi itna khubsurat kaise ho sakta hai, not possible" I said smiling looking at the mirror.

[ How can someone be so beautiful]

Marriage is a nice thing you get so many clothes and jewellery. I trace the necklace I'm wearing.

Let's go. I open the door and come outside and saw him sleeping on the bed. Did I take so much time that he fall asleep?

The nice thing is now I have more time.

I come outside of the room and looked around. Where is the kitchen? Must be downstairs. I goes downstairs and looked around last night I didn't look at everything properly.

I was walking around when I found the kitchen. Isn't it? The new bride makes food after the ritual but there is no one. Maybe these things didn't happen in rich families.

The kitchen is in violet and white theme. I take some of my photos.

Ok, let's make breakfast for him. I place my phone on the side and place my hands on the platform.

But what will I make?

Tea and biscuit.

But that is the breakfast of normal people and he is Prince. What should I make for him?

^^^^^

Rehan Pratap Singh

I open my eyes and look around she is nowhere must be downstairs making breakfast for me.

I get up and goes downstairs towards the dining table but she is not there.

" Swadheenta" I called.

" 2 minutes" she yelled from the kitchen, I sit on the chair.

Why is she taking so much time? Must be making something special for me. Nice, at least she is good at cooking I'll get good food till she is here.

She come outside and place a huge plate in front of me covered with a lid. I lick my lips.

She goes and sits beside me on a chair.

I picked up the lid to look at the dish she made for me but my smile dropped as I see what was inside it.

A bread.

Yes, you heard it right.

Bread with peanut butter.

She takes so much time in making this. I look at her and found her busy taking selfies.

" Swadheenta"

___________________________

So how was it.......

Want to say something?

To Rehan

To Swadheenta

Don't forget to vote comment and share.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 21.3K 47
"What are you doing in my kitchen?" And yet again there it goes again the same mantra - My house - My terrace - My room and now My kitchen too? Real...
226K 10.6K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
21.2K 1K 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
542K 26.2K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...